[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Operation Pizza Hunt

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Taped-kid-at-Comet-Pizza.png (406KB, 879x572px) Image search: [Google]
Taped-kid-at-Comet-Pizza.png
406KB, 879x572px
I took out a loan to open up a pizza restaurant. I live in the biggest city in my state. How do I lure pedophiles into my "pizza club" and expose them?

Also trips decides what I name the restaurant.
>>
besta podesta pizzaria!

use FBI triangle logos and have a "i m with her" sign
>>
"Family Friendly" in a pizza restaurant is the standard codeword for globalist pedos.

Name some novelty pizzas as well to get the message across just in case, e.g The Hotard, Dominoes on Cheese, The Mislaid Mysterious Map-Related Handkerchief of Peace etc.
>>
Shameless self bump because this is important to me. Also, rolling for Preston's Perfect Pizzas.
>>
Buttrape asstioli's
>>
>>132914177
Ray's Golden Pizzaria!
>>
>>132914725
Why do you want to fuck up other peoples lives so hard while your coutnry is being destroyed by idiots instead of fighting for your coutnry?
>>
>>132914715
Noted. I'll make sure that the restaurant is advertised as "Family Friendly". Also if I have enough money leftover after the initial overheard I'll buy some ad time on local radio/TV and put pedo/globalist codes and symbols in them.
>>
>>132915057
> opening my own small business Chris Hansen style to catch predators
> not helping my country
Pick one
>>
>>132914889
Good one. Close too.

Rerolling for >>132914725
>>
>>132914515
Put the "I'm with Her" sign next to a recreation of the Wall Street little girl and big dick bull statues.
>>
>>132915121

Just make sure to make enough of a profit on legitimate pizza sales that you can pay back the money you just borrowed. You don't want (((them))) to have leverage over you. Also, when you finally get some pedos, instead of arresting the first one you see, set up a meeting with the police to organize a sting operation. Make sure it's a police department you can trust. Get to know your local police department and maybe make a friend of the local county prosecutor.
>>
>>132914177
Name it Pizza Playground.
Have creepy adult pizza parties.
Cater to local politicians and businessman.
>>
File: pizzaclub.png (53KB, 243x182px) Image search: [Google]
pizzaclub.png
53KB, 243x182px
>pizza club
I kek'ed.
>>
>>132915631
Of course. I do want this to be a legitimate business. An added plus to this plan is if I successfully expose high profile pedos I will be a local (national?) hero which will surely boost my business. That is not my primary motive though. I am doing this to fight, what I consider, the most depraved people in our nation. I don't want any children to be abused though. I have to make sure the police clearly know that I am not affiliated with these sick fucks.
>>
>>132916090
RE rolling for this.
>>
The Pizza Gate
>now serving cheese pizza
>>
>>132916596
rerolling
>>
>>132914177
Just make it something simple like "Family Fun Pizza"
>>
>>132914177
This is actually a genius idea, just hand morbid kid paintings around your establishment and draw swirls all over
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.