[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think about black separatists and nationalists?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: MalcolmX.png (747KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
MalcolmX.png
747KB, 1200x675px
Do you respect them?
>>
sure, i support all forms of separatism and ethnic nationalism. in the united states
>>
Malcom X was right. Blacks would be a fool to forget what Whites did in the past.
>>
File: 1499545646776.jpg (20KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
1499545646776.jpg
20KB, 300x400px
>>132911713
>>132911922
>>
>>132911101
I respect the "back to africa" types that want to go to their homeland and build it into a real country.

I don't respect that retarded niggers that want to just break off a piece of america and claim it as their own as if they built it themselves.
>>
>>132911922
>all blacks were slaves
>all whites were slaveowners
a. fucking. leaf.
>>
>>132911101
I respect them more than all those white worshiping, uncle tom black conservatives who go around shitting on their race at every chance they get in an attempt to gain the acceptance of whites.
>>
>>132911101
I don't care about them but I do support them GTFOH
>>
>>132911101
i wish they'd separate themselves back to Africa
>>
>>132911713

hello dugin, i also support all forms of separatism and ethnic nationalism. in the russian federation
>>
File: 1308619167559.jpg (10KB, 238x220px) Image search: [Google]
1308619167559.jpg
10KB, 238x220px
Do I respect them?

Ahahahahahahah
>>
File: Genetic distance map.gif (435KB, 3741x3887px) Image search: [Google]
Genetic distance map.gif
435KB, 3741x3887px
>>132911101
Yeah, but unsure what land they should get as their monoethnic state. Maybe the deep south, as its environment is unfit for whites and is shitty land to begin with, but the most important to black history in the US. I would be glad if they were segregated away, because one of the many reasons I have no patriotism is the fact the US is multiracial in character so I have a lot I can't identify with.

The only problem with them is the revisionist empowerment Afrocentrism most believe. The liuteral "Ayo hol up" stuff that many African-Americans invented out of thin air, like Egypt being black (west African black) and Yakub coming from space to create black people

They should take pride in their roots, but only the roots of west Africa and the various cultures (Kongo, Mali etc.) from there. West Africans are as distinct from East Africans as Euros are from E. Africans... and for the love of Yakub, they need to ditch the intergalactic magic-negro afrocentrism, lest they be led by a Dwight York again...
>>
>>132911101

I respect them. They want the same thing I do. Blacks and White separate.

More please.
>>
>>132913197
This.

I mean come the fuck on, if I was a nigger I would side with my own race at the very least. Uncle Toms should be shot on sight, they hold traitor genes and will turn on whitey if it's advantageous just like they turned on their fellow niggers.
>>
>>132911101
I would love to give the blacks an ethnostate in the South.
However, your typical black nationalist is probably going to be insufferable in person.
>>
>>132913797
They're anti-Jewry at their core though.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89bntPvL3-A&
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNPuXcN9QhY
>>
>>132914692
>I would love to give the blacks an ethnostate in the South.
you race traitor faggots in the north have fucked the south over for enough times already, the next africa should be in the north
>>
>>132911101
I don't respect any black person.

But if they could turn the whole black community against Jews we would be in excellent shape.
>>
>>132914717

Then what about these guys?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhqB_wjOI5M
>>
>>132915108
A lot of them are fucking hilarious.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBlbLgl5WDs
>>
>>132914885
There are already niggerville counties that nobody wants to live in. Ever heard of the Black Belt?

t. Virginiafag
>>
>>132915099
Checked
>>
File: k.jpg (46KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
k.jpg
46KB, 480x270px
>>132915235

> 6
> MILLION
> CRACKAS
>>
>>132911101
If they truly are about their own ethnic enrichment then I don't give a shit be back and proud, but if it's all kill whitey because we wuz kangz and shit, then no.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.