[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the free market a good or a bad thing in your mind?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6959.jpg (132KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6959.jpg
132KB, 500x500px
Is the free market a good or a bad thing in your mind?
>>
Neither, it should be mostly free but needs to be regulated at some points, especially when it comes to lowering jewish influence
>>
Bad in the current sense because it is strongly associated with cuckservatives that sell out everything to make a quick buck.

The correct system is a market economy where the needs of the nation as a whole reign supreme.
>>
>>132910122
this.
>>
>>132909971
A strong and organized government, well integrated into the market, is best.
>>
>>132909971
Free market is bad because international corporations and marxists abuse it.
>>
>>132909971
Free market is not inherently good, but competition is. When the free market is able to circumvent competition, it becomes bad.

So basically what >>132910122 said.
>>
File: f9FW2.gif (2MB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
f9FW2.gif
2MB, 240x180px
>>132910122
>>132910604
>Hurr Durr I'm to stupid to economically compete with Jews so I need the state to save me.

Fuck off statist cucks.
>>
>>132909971
Their needs to be regulations in place to protect the environment and the government needs to be able to fund itself. They have to do all these things while also encouraging innovation.
>>
>>132911242
Taxation doesn't bother me when it is actually be used to benefit the individual and doesn't take away incentive to work.
>>
>>132911369
Globalist cucks like you make me SICK
>>
>>132911242
>monopolies are good!
>oligopolies are good!
>unethical business practices are good!
>when the consumer loses, it's good!
jesus take a basic economics course you 14 year old larping autistic
>>
>>132909971

It is the best thing
>>
It has its pros and cons, just like anything else.

I think it's the most "moral" system, people and organizations should be free to do as they please, as long as it's not infringing on the rights of others.

History also tends to support it as being one of the most successful economic models as well. Centrally planned economies just don't tend to work, some bureaucrat sitting in an office can't set prices better than market forces.
>>
>>132909971
Bad, state should regualte it.
>>
>>132911497
What did I say that makes me a globalist? I can assure you that I am not.
>>
>>132911726
You autistic ignorant ancaps trigger me so much actually. Do you even realize how damaging monopolies were to our economy? and how important the anti-trust laws are?
>>
>>132912058
Assure as you like
>>
>>132909971
Because government runs everything so well and efficiently. Like public schools.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.