[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/ will defend this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1483876455_-putin-08.jpg (49KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1483876455_-putin-08.jpg
49KB, 600x400px
President of "Sberbank", former Russian minister of trade and friend of Putin Herman Gref forget, that TV translation is still going.

"You tell the terrible things, ladies and gentlemen. I feel fear because of your words. You actually want to give the power in the hands of people. If every man could take part in government control, what would we be able to control? If people understand than they can control something, it would be very difficult to manipulate them. People don't want to be manipulated when they have knowledge. Jewish culture of Kabbalah was the secret knowledge for 3000 years because they knew what it means to remove the veil from the eyes of millions and made them independent. How to control them? Every mass management presume manipulations. How would we live, how would we rule the society where information is available to everybody, where information is not given by government experts, propaganda machine and so called "independent mass media", which are only called that way but, how you all understand, actually help us in control? How are we suppose to live in society like that? Honestly, it fears me. You don't really understand what you talking about."

https://youtu.be/3wCrQZpFArU
>>
Translations are correct. Pretty scary shit.
>>
>>132909359
I like the way he says "kabbalah." Russian accents are neat.
>>
nice editing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wCrQZpFArU
>>
>>132909359
Quick rundown needed
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.