[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Even Burgers must admit Trump is isolating America

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 34

It is ok if you say that is what you want, to be isolated and not part of the world community, but don't tell me you are still leading anything.

Your country is on the outside now.
>>
the world is not a community
>>
>>132908296
Nonsense.
Wanna an out-of-place president?
EPN
>>
>Trump: climate change is a hoax and I have no interest in talking about it
>Other G20 leaders: w-well y-you can't come to our meeting about it!
>>
>>132908542
The rest of the world disagrees. Feel free to drop out though.
>>
>>132908818
Start saving Pablo
>>
>>132908296
The premise of the climate accord is inherently one that isolates America, since it's all about draining American wealth in the name of climate change. Trump did nothing to isolate us, he simply recognized that we already were and stepped away from the situation.
>>
nigga we lead the world in freedom to tell you to get fucked
>>
>>132908818

don't talk for the rest of the world, beaner
>>
Trump is isolating America.
There. I said it. Now what?
>>
>>132908818
Yeah the rest of the world doesn't think that.
>>
>>132908818
Also 300 million people aren't a community either fyi
>>
We will stand alone against degeneracy.
>>
>>132908818
You really want to live without NAFTA Pablo?

>>132908931
He's the only 1st world leader who wasn't cucked enough to send even more money to Africa even though they're already sending their people north
>>
>>132908296
good
>>
>>132908296
>muh global warming doomsday prophecy death cult
Wasnt this shit just proven in a court of law in the US to be a scam?
>>
>>132908296
>don't tell me you are still leading anything.

I would rather not be leading anything than to be part of what Merkel & Germany are leading the Western World into....
>>
>If everyone is jumping off a cliff because they think it's fun, you should also do it. Learn to be a part of the community.

Fuck you, kraut.
>>
>>132908931
>it's all about draining American wealth in the name of climate change.
3 billion? Over 15 years?

America hands over that sum to Israel in less than 3 quarters.
>>
>>132908699
>thinks that stating you believe climate change is a hoax is a respectable thing
>the other ones are retarded, not him
>>
>>132908296
>It is ok if you say that is what you want, to be isolated and not part of the world community, but don't tell me you are still leading anything.

Is this your own opinion, or are you just afraid that Frau Merkel may come and confiscate your computer? I really can't tell anymore with you Deutsche bros.
>>
>rest of the world jelly they don't have a leader willing to stand up and tell international corporations and jew con-men to fuck off when they demand you fork over tax dollars to them which fights climate change, somehow

Like, I mean, if Exxon-Mobile's CEO really gave a damn about the environment then he'd have the multibillion-dollar business clean up the giant environmental messes which Exxon creates in foreign countries using their own corporate dimes instead of expecting Goy M. Taxpayer to give them free money for no reason besides to virtue signal about how much everyone loves the climate (except Exxon, which destroys it for their CEO's profit)
>>
>>132909793
>>muh global warming doomsday prophecy death cult
>Wasnt this shit just proven in a court of law in the US to be a scam?

Not really. We still are at 97% of all scientists who have any credibility to write articles about climate change say that climate change is problematic and mostly human caused.

Next question.
>>
>>132908296
>Trump is isolating America
thats the whole point
we don't want to be part of your shitty muslim world anymore
>>
>>132908296
What benefit does the US receive in being a leader or involved in the world? The US can easily produce enough food for itself. Can easily clothe its people. Can easily employee its people. Can easily secure its borders, protect its people, etc. But its not done so or is half-assed in the name of globalism.
>>
>>132908296
>everyone else is doing it so it must be fine
>>
>>132908296
lol what rubes

This is almost as good as kicking Russia out of the G8 because Putin was a doo-doo head.
>>
>>132910131
6 million jobs
>>
>>132909193
Youre a shia innit?
Kuffar
>>
>>132908296
see here is the facts, america DOESN'T need the rest of the world for anything, and could live on autonomously forever.
>>
thinking about the consequences of nuking norks is more important than discussing made up shit
>>
If you have the most powerful military in the world, then yes you are leading everybody.
>>
>>132910480
>6 million jobs
What about 6 million jobs? Green jobs created by focusing on repairing American infrastructure and housing, building up e-car stations and investing in renewable energies and nuclear power stations?
>>
Germany in the past, The USA tries to be the world leader and bully everyone, I'm telling the UN.

Germany Now, The USA isn't playing with us anymore. I'm telling the UN.
>>
>>132910131
Why should we give you cunts any more money, especially when it's just going to go toward a) allowing russia and china to pollute more and b) your country's suicidal plan to pump more brown people into europe?

If you really think climate change is an eminently important issue on which the fate of the planet hangs, you should ask us to point our nukes at anyone who won't stop polluting. You're not doing that though, you're just begging for money. It's a scam.
>>
>>132908818
>Mexico being able to live without NAFTA
Welp at least Mexico won't be a thing anymore
>>
>>132908296
Awh man theyre scared of us

Sorry guise
>>
>>132908296
I'm glad this bugs you, and will support Trump regardless
>>
>>132910157
Why are you Jewing up the water by using CC and not man made climate change?
>>
Isolationism is a perfectly decent approach - almost like a return to the US' roots. Seems perfectly reasonable if you look at what's happened to western Europe since it adopted a wholly Globalist attitude.
>>
>>132908296

That climate agreement is a load of shit, if people seriously believe climate change is man made (which I do) then we would have to do about 10 times that as well as police the developing world like India. It's never going to happen and this agreement is virtue signally, America dropping out just means we're killing ourselves slightly more slowly now.
>>
>>132908296
They're scared, they realize we could shake hands with Russia and China and eliminate all darkies, paving the way for our alien creators to come back. They have no power, they're overplaying their hand with moral fallacies and they know we know it.
>>
>>132908296
Then Trump is doing something right.

Go fuck yourself kraut.
>>
>>132910303
you're a walking advertisement of how stupid your cause is... everything you said is complete horseshit, and you wouldn't understand genuine original science if you tried. You probably learned everything you beleive from far left websites and peers. Your country is a joke and doesn't deserve to be considered a leader of the world, let alone europe.
>>
>>132908296
>Even Burgers must admit Trump is isolating America
Uh yeah, that's why I voted for him. It's nice to have a person in a political position actually follow-through on his promises for once.
>>
>>132908296
Excelent post anon, tbank you for your contribution. If any americans want to individually participate in the paris acvord just mail 10% of your weekly earnings to the nearest jew and buy foreign goids whenever you can. Sure that is bad for the environment but it still fucks america so just as good as Paris acvords.
>>
>>132910803

doesn't matter how many times they restate the U.S is not the leader, if anyone needs military intervention all of a sudden the U.S. becomes the leader again
>>
Seems like he got pretty cozy with Russia, and Eastern Europe. Seems like you are a little jelly.
>>
File: DEOvBgdU0AAYcNl.jpg (130KB, 960x918px) Image search: [Google]
DEOvBgdU0AAYcNl.jpg
130KB, 960x918px
>>132910303
>>
>>132910803
i'd argue, most americans probably want isolationism, most of the world always says how out of touch americans are with the rest of the world, suddenly germany saying "trump is isolating america" thats exactly why we voted for trump because this is what we want.
>>
>>132910303
The 97% is a myth, dummy.
http://www.ncpa.org/sub/dpd/index.php?Article_ID=24484
Even if it were true, Science isn't a Democracy. 97% of scientists in 1913 Germany believed non-arayans were inferior biologically.
>>
>>132910303
Climate change is an issue, and it is mostly human caused. But you need to remember that a lot of pollution is being cause by developing countries - such as China and India.
Trump pulled out of the Paris Agreement because he felt that the US was given a raw deal.
Surely it's reasonable that he thinks every country, regardless of economic status, should be regulated equally?
>>
>>132908296
>escaping your multi-cult hell
>back to classic successful America
What is the problem with this?
>>
>>132908296
>okay to want isolation.
Good, that is exactly what we want.
>isolation and leadership are mutually exclusive.
Not necessarily. People look up to the lone wolf all the time. If we're setting an example, some will naturally want to follow that example.
>>
File: iu.jpg (156KB, 589x428px) Image search: [Google]
iu.jpg
156KB, 589x428px
>>132908296
I unironically want Trump to pull and Andrew Ryan and build an America 2.0 under the sea where none of you faggots can bother us ever again.
>>
It's a good thing that we're losing influence. We're tired of being on top all the time. We're tired of following Euro trends and Euro government practices. I think it's a good thing, Russia deserves a sphere of influence over Europe, not us.
>>
File: BOGWtweet.jpg (44KB, 538x302px) Image search: [Google]
BOGWtweet.jpg
44KB, 538x302px
>>132911572
No, it is not.
>>
>>132911871
This just shows another idiot telling a lie.
>>
>>132911116
Mainly because the US is always jumping at any opportunity to flex their military muscles. WW1 comes to mind here: US was previously isolationist but as soon as drama kicks off, the government decided to (unnecessarily) join the battle.

>>132911395
Germany complains about every other nation, to be fair. They're just salty that they can't offload a boat of refugees on your territory.
>>
>>132908296
>Fall in line or leave!
It's good to see the world coming together as opposed to discussing opposing views.
>>
Climate change is real- humans are not responsible. It's a money grab. Green energies are great, but they technologically don't meet our needs, yet. Elon musk charges the worlds largest ion lithium battery with a coal powered generator. Kek
>>
>>132911960
>This just shows another idiot telling a lie.
I believe the US president and his scientific advisors more than you.
>>
>>132908296
Come back when you want or need something from America then.
>>
>admit
But it's a good thing. It's time up wait out WW3 them swoop in during the final years again
>>
>>132912149
Open the fucking article I posted, moron. The current President and his staff say it's rubbish.
>>
>>132911871
>>132911960
>>132912149
>if you want more money you have to say you believe in man-made climate change

>do you believe in man-made climate change?

>97% of scientists are morally bankrupt
>>
>>132912149

so you believe trump's scientific advisors that say it's nonsense
>>
>>132911994
>US was previously isolationist but as soon as drama kicks off, the government decided to (unnecessarily) join the battle.
Not our fault you let the Jews trick you and France into fighting a war you couldn't win then gave them Israel (and all of our current-day Middle East problems as a result) so they would use their banks to pull our then isolationist country into your losing conflict.
>>
>>132912149
Hypocritical kraut. Hamburg seems to be scorched right now. If you thing global warming is man-made, worry about your country first. As for Obama, he's the former nigger-in-chief that fired anyone who didn't agree with his policies.
>>
>>132911871
Can't argue with Obama. He wuz kings
>>
>>132908296
It's not easy being the leaders of the world. When you guys realize in 20 years the climate accord was total bullshit, we'll be there. Not to say "I told you so", not to scold you or be cocky to you. But welcome you with open arms and understanding.

Because that's what leaders do. We lead.
>>
>>132912396
>so you believe trump's scientific advisors that say it's nonsense

Source?
>>
>>132911871

Here's the thing that always gets me: how many of these scientists have their entire careers, livelihoods and cozy retirements DEPEND on climate change? If they didn't agree it was a thing, their grants would dry up, their jobs would vanish and they would be flipping burgers in mcdonalds.
>>
>>132912891
Nice flag.
>>
>>132911374

STOP IT WITH THIS MEME.
It's not even close to being true.
>>
>>132912891
This
>>
>>132912149
ah, so you believe trump when he says it's a hoax then :^)
>>
>>132912988
No.
>>
>>132912891
Even worse, they really believe they're right.
>>
>>132912566
>Israel
Wrong war buddy
I was talking WWI (the war where burgers had barely any reason for involvement); Israel was created after WWII.
>>
>>132910303
name one scientist
>>
>>132908296
>implying global warming wouldn't be a positive for Europe
You'd have longer growing seasons, and northern Sweden and Finland would be habitable.
>>
File: 1443976387664.jpg (156KB, 600x577px) Image search: [Google]
1443976387664.jpg
156KB, 600x577px
>>132908296
>Your country is on the outside now.

>You guys are sure going to regret us not leeching off of you anymore

Good lol
>>
>>132912691
Nah, I'll be here to mock them
>>
>>132910658
>you should ask us to point our nukes at anyone who won't stop polluting.
That's not how geopolitics works you tard.
>>
>>132912149
Like a German has ever questioned the government.
>>
File: Balfour_declaration_unmarked.jpg (74KB, 350x461px) Image search: [Google]
Balfour_declaration_unmarked.jpg
74KB, 350x461px
>>132913200
>Wrong war buddy
If you say so.
>I was talking WWI (the war where burgers had barely any reason for involvement);
Correct, we had no reason to be involved, until your government cut up Palestine and gave it to the Jews so the Jews would use their influence over US banks and businesses to force the Americans into a war they had no business or interest in participating in.
>>
>>132913009
>ah, so you believe trump when he says it's a hoax then :^)
I would trust Trump that it is a hoax if his scientific advisors said so. If you can provide a source to that effect, I am all ears.

Last I checked Nicky Haley said Trump believes in man made climate change.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/06/03/politics/nikki-haley-donald-trump-climate-change-cnntv/index.html
>>
>>132912715
Russia is having their coldest summer in 90 years. Here's what I don't get. It started out being called "global warming", places around the world were getting colder, then they tried global cooling out. After that, they couldn't make up their minds, so they called it "climate change" to encapsulate any changes in the climate whatsoever. A catch-all if you will. That's why I think it's full of shit.
>>
>>132913807
Run them through an archive
https://archive.is/bkCte
>>
glad Trump is moving us away from the global warming extortion racket based on hoaxing and junk science
>>
>>132908296
It's a fucking myth. Scientists now say if we don't change drastically by 2020 there's no turning back. Why even bother? Anyone who has read the Paris Agreement knows it's a fucking joke.
Climate change in Britain... Fucking hilarious. This island is blessed from bad weather that fucks shit up.
>>
>>132908296

I hope we can be isolated from the rest of the world. I hope we pull our money from other nations and just watch them crumble.

The world doesn't deserve us. I'd rather everyone else burn.
>>
>>132913832
I was asking about a source that Trump's scientific advisors have said that man made climate change is nonsense.

I was not asking about your personal opinion on the weather in Russia.
>>
>>132913527
It's literally the end of the world, isn't it? Seems like that would be something work breaking out the nukes to stop, wouldn't it?
Except no one seems to really even consider that an option. They just want us to give them money.
Really makes you think, doesn't it?
>>
>>132914053
I don't care, kraut.
>>
I am from fugly fucking england, I love my country, but the way it is going now. We are turning into nigger loving liberal patsies It disgusts me. Anyways this might be irrelevant but it's britains status now. We are nothing but nigger loving islam funding bitches.
>>
>>132908296
good, fuck your fake ass globalist climate scam to try and tax the entire world's population for made-up bullshit
nigger.
>>
>>132912891
Here's the thing that always gets me: how many of these executives have their entire careers, livelihoods and cozy retirements DEPEND on lying about climate change? If they didn't agree it wasn't a thing, their bonuses would dry up, their jobs would vanish and they would be flipping burgers in mcdonalds.

Who do you seriously trust out of these? The fucking National Academy of Sciences came out and made a clear statement that climate change is real and is significantly contributed to via manmade causes. you don't get a say in the matter because you're not a fucking climate scientist, not because the government is "out to get you" Cletus. Keep listening to pseduo-intellectuals like Tucker Carlson while you wonder why you're stuck digging ditches.
>>
that's the point, you globalist fuck.
>>
>>132910658
>We should just threaten polluters with nuclear hellfire and create a nuclear winter to fix global warming
This is how confederates actually think
>>
>>132908296
Pretty much. The problem here is not that Americans want or need to be isolated but that Trump just can't into foreign relationships. He is too used to be the top dog and treats everyone from that position, but that doesn't work in the international aspect. Commie dictators do the exact same shit.
>>
https://wattsupwiththat.com/

Best global warming debunking site in the world. also good if you want to deep dive into the data and other low-level details exposing this hoax
>>
>>132908818
them illegally immigrate to another country ya wetback
>>
>>132908296
>America isolated
>bad
This (((leading))) meme is pure globalism. Let each country lead itself
>>
Thank god.
Someone has to stand up to Merkel when she starts getting crazy with her EU army.
>>
>>132914312
Everyone else would fall in line pretty quickly after you nuked the first one. You could use a little nuke or normal bombs if you wanted to be a cuck about it, I guess.

The point is that if it was actually a critical threat on which immediate action was required to ensure humanity's continued survival, people would be calling for military solutions rather than just asking for more money.
>>
>>132911871
>trying to use a twitter post to refute government documents
you are the nigger now.
>>
>>132914626
THIS
>>
Lots of noise, zero substance and another erosion of American world leadership.
Bush did the same things. And republican America swallowed it all.
If I were American I wouldn't applaud it.
Why such a hardline stance on such a irrelevant subject? Trump is only complicating the trade issue. He will need friends for that.
>>
>>132908296
We want isolation and after bitching about Americans meddling in the world you suddenly think we should show leadership? Fuck that and fuck you we should have sat over here kicked Japan's ass and told Europe to go solve it's own fucking problems in 1942.
>>
>>132908296
You cant isolate a superpower Kraut. Out of G20 only about 3 county have sovereignty. And climate change statement is irrelevant. Having military bases in every part of the world isn't.
The only thing Germany can do for example, is to ruin itself and the rest of the Europe, while US can do anything they want and nobody will say shit to stop them. They could drop a nuke on Berlin and nobody will move a finger. Thats how real "relevance" and power looks like, not your imaginary one.
>>
>>132912149
>I believe the US president and his scientific advisors more than you.
>uhhh errr just not the current one!
get ficked germanigger
>>
>>132914954
>Why such a hardline stance on such a irrelevant subject?

Because its a massive subject and leftists are stealing billions via it
>>
>>132910972

>Sourceless post claiming someone's wrong and an idiot

Typical.
>>
>>132914954
Because the global warming hoax has been for decades the key to implementation of the New World Order. It's among the most critical things to buck.

And why it makes everybody else go
>reeeeeeeeeeeeee!
>but our new world order!
>>
>>132908818
get your wallet ready
>>
>>132913226
best ignored post yet
>>
>>132914954
You're in no position to applaud anything. 0-2 in world wars and now you're getting invaded at the behest of your own leader.
>>
America is nothing but a worthless capitalist imperalistic, nation filled with facist scumbags and anti LGBT I speak to marxist every night praying for a violent revolution to wipe out these scumbags and listen to me u fucking worthless bitches, china russia and the whole of european fucking union is fucking coming for you so hold tight, you facist fucks because we are going to tear your shit fuck country down and massacre everyone in it!

COMMUNISM IS NO1 British are enemies to facist america and are allies with communism don't be afraid stand up for what you truly believe in!
>>
>>132908296
The average American doesn't give two shits about the world community.
>>
Imagine if 50 years from now climate change really does turn out to be false

what would happen?
>>
File: ?.png (192KB, 356x356px) Image search: [Google]
?.png
192KB, 356x356px
>>132914159
>living conditions will deteriorate for the future generations causing starvations movement of populations, epidemics and war over ressources
>therefore to prevent that let's nuke countries which will cause the exact same thing, kill more people and probably trigger the apocalypse

Noone consider this an option because it's absolutely retarded
>>
>>132908296

It doesnt make sense. I mean, Trump is obviously anti climate regulations since he and his friends profit from it. But why not playing along in that front, pretending he gives a fuck while on the other front fucking up the departments responsible for inspections for example? Crook business just like China.

He could have played it smarter while at the same time gaining more "diplomatic capital".
>>
Future prime minister of Germanistan in pic related.
>>
File: 1427605434257.jpg (40KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1427605434257.jpg
40KB, 900x900px
>>132908296
I JUST WANT TO BE FUCKING LEFT ALONE!FUCK I HATE LEFTIST!
>>
>>132914954
>i have no clue about what i'm trying to argue for; the post
>>
>>132911871
Is Obama a scientist?
When we cite sources in the scientific field we cite a scientist with a full conniving data set to beat the rest of the world down.

Obama in this tweet to the scientific field is just another loony shouting on the field about something he doesn't fully understand, same tier as Alex Jones to human animal hybrids.
>>
>>132915423
Have you read the Paris shit? Go do it and then tell me what you think about it.
>>
>>132915292
You're going to have trouble standing up for anything when migrants finish gangraping you.
>>
>>132908296
>It is ok if you say that is what you want, to be isolated and not part of the world community,

WHY is that a bad thing...seriously fuck off
>>
>>132915292
keep crying bitch baby, it's all you can do with that impotent rage.
>>
File: 1488398986761.gif (177KB, 500x419px) Image search: [Google]
1488398986761.gif
177KB, 500x419px
>>132915250
But Germany is doing really well.
Fastest growing G8 economy and politically more influential than ever.
>>
>>132915410
>countries are irreparably damaging our environment and it definitely lead to the end of the human race
>let's do nothing except pay them money and hope they stop

Who is the retard here? Maybe the truth behind the Paris accord is that the French mind can't comprehend any course of action that doesn't involve giving up and just hoping that things work out okay anyway.
>>
>>132908296
Atlanticism is dead. The Eurasian axis has made siginificant progress in the construction of a land-based logistical network that can connect the largest economies of the old world without maritime shipping. Britain and the US ultimately secured their centuries of global dominance by controlling the sea and thus dictating global commerce. Sanctions against Eurasian countries are toothless now that blockades don't work. America is fucked unless it invades Central Asia, which is a military impossibility at this point.
>>
>>132915423
>he and his friends
name any.
>>
>>132913700
Israel was created in 1948. This is 30 years after World War 1.
Calm your anti-jew ass down for a second please Imam.
>>
>>132908296
Global warming is a hoax.
>>
File: 1496349379414.jpg (137KB, 959x983px) Image search: [Google]
1496349379414.jpg
137KB, 959x983px
Paris Accord is about wealth redistribution, not climate change
>>
>>132914756
Err, that's a pretty good way to start a nuclear war... you won't be able to troll 4chan anymore if that happens.
>>
>>132915689
None of it matters when you live in a third world hell hole of your own making. Economies change.
>>
>>132915582

lol, horseshit. If said monitoring would be thorough there wouldnt be smogs in fucking China.
>>
>>132915904
yes and poker is a game about exchanging money
>>
>>132908296
When the most powerful country and world leader isolates itself, it just means it's leading alone.

The rest of the world is embracing Satan. There's nothing wrong with not wanting to be a part of that
>>
>>132915449
Ha - I went to Portugal last year for the first time and got a fishing guide in the Algarve to take me and my friends out for a half day. It was sweet, we just drank beer and caught mackerel / little jack fish.

Anyway, I was asking the guide (spoke pretty good english) about the refugee issue. He said "bro the fugees don't wanna come here, we're all catholic and there isn't much work. They're not interested in being "saved" from war, they're interested in handouts from Germany and Sweden, and the UK if they can manage to get in. Some might stay in Spain, but even those Spaniard pieces of shit don't like fugees much and the fugees dont like them. It's honestly pretty great."

He said the English and Russians who all infest the Algarve / coastal Portugal were far worse than any of the refugees, when it comes to problems for Portuguese.
>>
>>132908296
good fuck the world
>>
>>132915757

Coal Industry faggot.

>implying theres no lobby
>>
>>132915803
Actually, the U.K. specifically called for Jewish immigration to Palestine with the Balfour declaration after WWI. Those same settlers and organizers finally succeeded in 1948.
>>
>>132915927
Why would Germany turn into a third world country?
>>
>>132915757

>and any industry that spends money on chimney filters while burning stuff
>>
Thats why we voted for him.
>>
>>132916185
There's a neat passage on this in, "The Anglo-American Establishment" by Carroll Quigley.

He framed it as also being a way to spread the influence of the Empire into the Near East by proxy so that it wouldn't look like more British colonization. And then he lamented that the Jews and the Arabs didn't get along and the project became a trouble.
>>
>>132914248
>>132914181
>>132908296

Globalism is inevitable, because people like you. People like you are so ignorant that you don't even know you're accelerating its process. The more "nigger nigger nigger" "gase de kikes" "race war now!" you get, the close you get to an actual clash of races, which will lead to globalist dictatorship.

You fuckers are like swine, wallowing - snorting and writhing belligerently in the cakey feces of your own destruction. The "globalists" want a race war. Their paternal predecessors set this up before our great great grandparents were even born. That's why they sent our jingoistic ancestors like rabid attack dogs all over the globe, pillaging, destroying their potential enemies and building up their own wealth.

You think blacks will come out bad after a fake race war? Yeah, they'll get fucked up (lol at them thinking otherwise). But you'll be destroying White Pride/Nationalism/Identity just like in the shill war of WWII, but forever this time. The rise of all these White Identity shills is not a mistake. It's gonna be blamed for violence, hatred, and race wars.

There're hundreds of gigabytes of youtube comments, forums, ecelebs, and social media data more that are going to be used at "proof" that the internet breeds hate, which they'll say led to the race wars. It will be regulated. You morons don't know you're making things worse.

You are being used by the 'elites'. Many others have warned you; I've read the posts in the archives. But pol will continue to ignore them, because it's ignorance and cryptos pushing this agenda.
>>
>>132916315
Your influx of shitskins.
>>
>>132915921
I agree that it probably would. But, it would only cause something like a nuclear war in a world where climate change actually ISN'T a settled issue, and that the end of the world actually ISN'T just around the corner because of it.

If climate change actually were the pressing issue that many would like you to believe, military action against those unwilling to comply with agreements to cut pollution would be the very obvious course of action.

I'm not arguing that we should nuke people who won't stop polluting, I'm arguing that the fact that it's universally considered a ludicrous proposition speaks to the fact that climate change is not the impending doom that many would like you to believe.
>>
>>132915023
>>uhhh errr just not the current one!
I already said, if you provide a source for your assertion that the current scientific advisors of Trump say that man made global warming is a hoax, I am all ears.

Please provide a source.
>>
>>132916416
That has been going on for a while and Germany is still going strong.
>>
>>132908296
It's literally nothing. Money works behind the scenes, their public puppet clubs are for voters, where politicians dine fine, but everything they do is already carved in money stone.
>>
>>132916413
Oy vey!
>>
>>132916413
>being so programmed you actually believe this
I don't hate you achmed, I feel sorry for you.
>>
>>132916413
this guy knows what's up. the next big war will regulate the internet hardcore, guaranteed
>>
File: 1457035412077.jpg (15KB, 322x322px) Image search: [Google]
1457035412077.jpg
15KB, 322x322px
>>132908296
W-what?? Trump is nationalistically treating this nation as a sovereign body instead of a, gee what would be the word? Global.. ist.. Ish? Type of nation? What the fuck, former dromplet supporter here I guess it actually was her turn. How do I change my vote? I live in one of those swing states that went red surprising everyone.
>>
>>132915566
>When we cite sources in the scientific field we cite a scientist with a full conniving data set to beat the rest of the world down.
Did you not see the link in Obama's post?
>>
>>132908296
> America we want free gibs gimme gimme

> No.

> Fine! You're all alone now. Keep your fucking money!

> I will.
>>
>>132915703
>it definitely lead to the end of the human race
Nowhere people speak about the end of human race you fucktard, it rises a number of issues though that could destabilize the world badly on a wide range of sectors.

>course of action that doesn't involve giving up and just hoping that things work out okay anyway.
That's literally what you burgers just did.
>>
>>132916697
Well said.
>>
>>132916413

>M-My 81d chess

Yeah. Doing nothing will surely accomplish anything
>>
File: 12345455424.png (73KB, 447x356px) Image search: [Google]
12345455424.png
73KB, 447x356px
>>132908818

Gladly. Ending isolationism was a mistake.
>>
>>132916677
Heh, whatever you say bud. Have fun with your cultural enrichment during the Great Replacement.
>>
>>132916697
> money stone
> Slovene
> Slovenia currency is rocks
>>
>>132908296
>>132910358
This. Like how do you not get this yet... seriously. We not only dont care whether we are apart of your club. We think ur club is fucking retarded and burning its own house down. That whole we dont like you thing, is it really supposed to work ?
>>
>>132908296

Good, I want nothing to do with the same country that obliterated Europe for a third time in less than a century.
>>
>>132915689
Just you wait until the EU collapses. Germany's influence depends on the EU, and a few countries (other than my humble Bongistan) are beginning to become discontent with the way you're managing things.
Your population is in decline and after Merkel ships in enough refugees to counter the deficit, you're probably going to follow the french - basically its not looking good.
Muslims wont appreciate your education system: they have a habit of starting their own muslim faith schools.
>>
File: 2005.jpg (15KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
2005.jpg
15KB, 200x200px
>>132908296
all climate change deals are the political version of virtue signalling

not a single nation has done anything of value to protect our environment.
the EU still sells toxic waste to Africa. you can watch videos of children in city sized EU waste dumps trying to pick a living
plastic is still dumped into the ocean and will wash up for the next 100 years
>>
>>132908818
>>132908922
>>132908990
>>132909455
>>132909582
>>132909635
>>132910687
>>132914469
>>132915186
>>132917053
all you faggots bashing a Mehicano & loving on Drumpf, as America's largest vehicle manufacturer jumps over the border with plans for their TWO next manufacturing plants, despite Drumpf's shit talking and threats lol

http://ktla.com/2017/02/17/ford-ceo-says-plan-to-expand-2-mexican-plants-is-moving-forward-despite-trumps-pressure-to-bring-jobs-back-to-u-s/

You take the day, Mehicano. I don't like that Ford is taking manufacturing to Mexico (or anywhere outside the US), but I can't blame them with Trump's NAFTA bashing solely because a couple dairy farmers piss & moan about Canadian milk deals,
>>
>>132908542
Living in the same place as others is regarded as being in a community with them. The world is a community, whether you see that as "we need to hold hands and love each other" or "we are all in competition for the last of the world's resources" is irrelevant.

Fucking burgers.
>>
>>132917218
They had to downgrade from potatoes apparently
>>
>>132908296
>Trump is isolating America

Yes, just like before America entered WW1 and wanted to stay isolationist, and then

And then

We smashed the Krauts
>>
>>132917801
i hope you britbong chan-bloggers don't judge every yank you meet based on the psycho racist faggots you see seething their dog shit into this pulsing repository of creepy garbage.
>>
>>132908296
trump is chemotherapy and the globalist community is cancer, of course he is isolating us
>>
>>132917713
Supporting isolationism isn't mutually exclusive to loving Trump. I can guarantee a lot of people who think Trump is a bumbling idiot can also see isolationism as a reasonable policy. Especially in a situation where the Indians and Chinese are getting a better deal than the US.
>>
>>132916496
I think you're just over estimating people's ability to care about things - 97% (https://climate.nasa.gov/scientific-consensus/) of scientists support the theory behind man-made climate change, so I'll defer to them - what motive could they have to lie?

And even if they are lying, wouldn't it make sense to incentivize development of renewable energy? It will make us less reliant on foreign nations for our energy, making us safer as well.
>>
>>132917713
Good, I fucking hate Ford and want them gone. And until we have planets under human control, countries playing peaceful on Earth is lunacy and should be isolationism till an all out war for 1 victor or every country just leaves to a new colony/planet.
>>
>>132917898
>WW1
>'Murica smashing the Krauts
I don't think so m8. You turned up last minute.
But if your country abandons their weird urge to whip out their military dick, then isolationism could work rather well.
>>
>>132908296
>It's bad to be independent
Fuck off.
Here's why you're wrong. For starters, it's not "isolation", if you still want to trade with the rest of the world. If the rest of the world isolates you, that's not Trump doing it. That's the rest of the world protesting against you. And for what? Because he's mean and doesn't agree with you 100%? Fuck you again.

Another thing is I am SURE someone is out there thinking the US will end up like North Korea? Fucking pathetic as that idea might be, totally impossible. The US is a global military and trade leader. Without the US, many countries will suffer. If you ban the US, you ban half of your own economies. It would be a very stupid political and economic move to block the US.

>Your country is on the outside now
In comparison to YOUR shit country being on the INSIDE? I'm rather happy to hear that. Thank you! Enjoy the fire, while your city is burning. Without that evil capitalism providing electricity, it's going to get cold once winter sets in. Enjoy!
>>
>>132918286

I'm English you mong
>>
>>132918048
> Supporting isolationism isn't mutually exclusive to loving Trump
I wouldn't disagree, but supporting isolationism is indeed mutually exclusive to loving capitalism. Trump-tier isolationist economic regulation smells like big gov establishment, and I dont like it one bit. Anyone thoroughly engaged in international export or import (like myself) doesn't need Trump sticking his establishment dick into our business just because a few dairy farmers in Wisconsin and some coal miners in W.Virginia piss and moan about Canadian competition. Adapt or die. Free market until the end.
>>
>>132918516
you're an american in disguise your proxies isn't fooling anyone burger
>>
>>132918286
>Bar fight going on
>People getting completely destroyed
>The bar is in shambles and clearly no one wants the fighting to go on any longer
>The Germans and Japs are getting closer to kicking you out and stealing the whole bar for themselves
>The US walks in with a rifle, in middle of your little fist fight
>Double taps the nip
>The German has a heart attack and dies
Britain: "F-fuck you, America, we had them at their wits end!"
US: Right-o, chap.
>>
"the world community"

aw look at the little euro. He still thinks he's a soverign nation and not a NATO (usa) vassal state
>>
>>132918709
But then you are giving up 1 big local government with 1 big global gov with many faces. Sure for free market, but going global this way would not be better.
>>
>>132918189
> countries playing peaceful on Earth = lunacy
> have planets under human control for mass colonization = not lunacy
pol makes me embarrassed to be American, glad none of you faggots would even dream of associating your real lives with your blogger-LARP identity.
>>
>>132917713
business will come regardless of what you think
>>
>>132916897
Your country has gone green energy 100% and still has more Co2 being released. Not to mention it is incredibly inconsistent.
>>
>>132918954
>going global this way would not be better.
what're you referring to with "this way"?
>>
>>132915803
Do you seriously think Israel and the people that make it up just magically appeared one day after a piece of paper was signed by the UN? Britain and France destabilized the entire region with Sykes-Picot (the main reason for so Middle Eastern conflict this last century, just ask the Arabs), then followed it up with the Balfour Declaration and the Mandate for Palestine to flood the region with Jewish immigrants (Nazi Germany even helped Jews move to Palestine before the second war started). To claim that "Israeli" interests did not exist prior to creation of the state Israel is simply false. The people that make up Israel were in place and operating long before they got formal recognition by the UN. Just look at the Jewish Agency for Israel, formerly the Jewish Agency for Palestine before Israel was recognized as a state.
>>
File: IMAG0029.jpg (1023KB, 1952x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0029.jpg
1023KB, 1952x2592px
>>132918743
>you're an american in disguise your proxies isn't fooling anyone burger

Sure I am
>>
File: mel and the gang.jpg (473KB, 1553x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mel and the gang.jpg
473KB, 1553x1080px
>>132908296
>>
>>132918984
lol I don't think business won't come, nor did I infer it. I just don't blame Ford for making this decision at all.
>>
>>132919025
>Your country has gone green energy 100% and still has more Co2 being released.
We are putting out half the CO2 per capita than you.

Also, we are not even close to 100% green energy. We are at 17%.
>>
>>132908296
We lead the free world because we are the free world.
You're all just a bunch of communist cucks. You don't know what freedom is otherwise you would never say that you're free.
>>
At this point I support more isolationism. Europeans are fucking retarded.
>>
>>132908296
good, that's the way it should have always been

fuck the rest of the world, subhuman liberty hating faggots

especially germany, where every bad idea ever has come from
>>
>>132918968
I will. All human history has been just war war war war. The difference if in space would be there could be a planet of 1 ideology, 1 religions, all types of variables to see what is better. But no doubt there would still be war and conquerors.

>>132919057
If the world every could be peaceful, people don't try to screw each other, governments were not lobbied by big companies, and if the populations of the world wasn't brainwashed to be those companies consumers. Then global free market could work, but the way we have governments now would just be a disaster. It would be the beginning of Planet McDonalds or AT&T.
>>
File: 1497405973192.jpg (450KB, 966x1166px) Image search: [Google]
1497405973192.jpg
450KB, 966x1166px
>>132908296
At this point I don't even care anymore if climate change is real or not. I'm so fed up with those obnoxious clima-tards that I want to see them get blown the fuck out. Go Trump.
>>
>>132911871
Actually it is an unproven hoax
https://youtu.be/gu-E-sd3H2w
>>
>>132908818
Says the one from a country that is brutal to illegals from Central America, also that does not allow much immigrationat all uunless they are rich. How many refugees has Mexico taken esai? The only thing the world seems to agree on is bending over the US in every agreement, and treaty they draw up.
I am glad Trump told you world bastiches to piss off on the Paris BS. Go and cry on each others shoulders while mentally circle jerking.
>>
>>132918709
>Big govt establishment
Coolidge was a supporter of Isolationism. He was also a Laissez-Faires capitalist - pretty much the opposite of big government.
>>
>>132919103
You're a dedicated proxie ill give you that
>>
>>132918762
WORLD WAR ONE
Japanese were not involved in world war one. Maybe numbers are too confusing for you, but there is quite a big different between the two wars.
>>
>>132910131
>will cost 27 million jobs
>$3 trillion in GDP lost
>non-binding agreement
>even if everything goes perfectly its planned to reduce global temp by a fraction of a fraction of a degree in decades
>>
>>132919775
>Japanese were not involved in world war one

Ya they were. They were on our side tho
>>
>>132908296
Thank god, ending any semblance of isolationism is what put us on this god forsaken path.
>>
>>132919812
>>will cost 27 million jobs
>>$3 trillion in GDP lost
I don't think so. The green economy has added 2 million jobs to the German economy and added at least 1 trillion to our GDP.
>>
Good. I'm fucking furious. I'm violently pissed off, and I like it. Fuck your sick society.
>>
>>132919074
My friend is Palestinian. I know that Jewish people were on that turf before WW2. Before we (stupidly) created Israel, both Jews and Muslims lived fairly peacefully. Her grandmother lived on the same street as Jews, they could walk to Jerusalem on the same pavement without shooting each other.
After WW2 and all the declarations, that was when shit started going nuts. People fighting each other, Jews chasing out the muslims.
I'm not exactly a massive fan of muslims, but it does sound like all the shit went down after the war.
>>
File: 6975874867.jpg (21KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
6975874867.jpg
21KB, 460x276px
>>132917992
every other race wants the white man dead
>we are all in this together in a world community that helps each other out

ok
>>
>>132908296
>>
>>132919703
>You're a dedicated proxie ill give you that

Sometimes you have to go all-in, you have to become the proxy
>>
>>132908296
America was founded and built and for a while maintained by people who wanted to escape the collectivist shithole that is Europe.
If America isn't going to call out the Malthusian antihumanist crap that climate alarmism is then no one will.
>>
>>132918516
My bad mate. After a few drinks the flags tend to get mixed up when you glance at them.
>>
>>132908296
We want to be left alone you dipshit
>>
>>132911994
British pussies forgot how fun it is to fight. All you do is live to get drunk and stuff your face with processed garbage. What happened to the British Warrior who would wear a bright red uniform you could spot from 2 miles away? The Isles lost their Spirit.
>>
>>132914275
you retard the fucking scientific community runs on the free money they get from climate change studies.

Doesnt matter if its true or not its still a lot of free money.
>>
>>132917992
fucking kill yourself nigger
>>
>>132908296
>germany

that's ok, so maybe now you can stop importing our cancerous pop culture and SJWism.
>>
>>132920359

Should have gone to Specsavers m8
>>
>>132920318
>guys if we don't stop depleting the finite resources on the planet so fast we're going to run out
>Malthusian antihumanist crap
>>
File: me.png (489KB, 470x469px) Image search: [Google]
me.png
489KB, 470x469px
The scariest thing to me about this thread is the fact that the only weapon 4chan ever had to keep retards off the site was shame, but you're all demonstrably shameless and feel pride in deliberately going against scientific evidence for the sake of what are frankly conspiracies.

You are the worst plague to ever come to this website.
>>
>>132920394
I'm afraid I can't disagree with you there. After the Empire collapsed we lowered our standards significantly. If only it was possible to fight wars using grease and mould.
>>
>>132908296
Oh no now America can't be part of the Muslim loving suicide gang. How horrible.
>>
>>132908296
Finally, fuck you people and G20.
If anyone really gave a shit about climate change or bettering the world you cucks would have taken a stand to China a decade ago. In reality you do nothing but suck on the United State's dick all day and are pissed about losing your free handouts.

Eat shit.
>>
>>132908296
I'm ok with this
fuck off and fix your own shit
>>
>>132920318
Is this a joke? When people were fleeing Europe to the US, European nations were the kind of nationalistic nations Trump is advocating right now.
>>
>>132920630
Shut the fuck up Faggot
>>
>>132908296
Thank God. Good job America, keep it up.
>>
>>132919619
Coolidge was, likewise, committing a fallacious contradiction in that duality. I don't mind him, but that was during a time when the economic regulatory measures we have today weren't even conceivable. Isolationism to Coolidge carried an entirely different definition, as the foundation of international business was based on handshakes and contracts, not the massive, all-inclusive internet market everyone (whether you're buying socks or conducting a $10 billion acquisition) relies upon today.
>>
>>132920630
What are you talking about, Burger?

Your president has shamed your whole country. You are trying to kill our Earth, wtf?
>>
>>132920630
I guess the world ends now

THANKS TRUMP
>>
>>132914954
Why the fuck does every german i talk to speak like this.

Like legitimatley your media must be so controlled that you guys don't even realize what's going on, because every fucking german i talk to thinks americans are collapsing and germany is strong and it's legitimately the opposite.
>>
>>132919850
Against Germany. They took some Islands and some of China. They were not relevant
>>
>>132920831
>nationalistic nations
Good god, how bad did you flunk history?
>>
>>132920942
>regurgitating kike propaganda
>on /pol/
What do you hope to accomplish here?
>>
>>132921043
>Like legitimatley your media must be so controlled that you guys don't even realize what's going on, because every fucking german i talk to thinks americans are collapsing and germany is strong and it's legitimately the opposite.

Dude, what in 19 vs. 1 did you not understand? Are you retarded? Wake up, Trump is doing the wrong thing on the climate and on trade.
>>
>>132908296
>America is an Imperialist Empire
>America is Isolationist state

Let's start glassing countries, lets start wif a frinraand.
>>
>>132908296
That's cool. Just remember we're not part of the community nor a leader so next time some one chimps out on one of you don't ask us to help save your snitzel ass
>>
>>132921148
Climate change isn't propaganda.
>>
>>132921126
Nationalism comes from fucking Europe and its post-monarchy shitfits, so I don't think I'm the crazy one here.
>>
File: 1470885264576.gif (2MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1470885264576.gif
2MB, 250x250px
>>132921198
>appeal to majority

dude everyones letting in refugees you should too! you dont want to be left out eh???
>>
>>132920318
America was founded by a bunch of Puritans who were annoyed that they couldn't prosecute heretics as much as they wanted to.
>>
>>132921267
>Just remember we're not part of the community nor a leader so next time some one chimps out on one of you don't ask us to help save your snitzel ass

NATO has been invoked once in its lifetime. Once. By the US - for the Afghanistan invasion. And quite honestly, Germany should have said fucking no on that one.

Fuck NATO. Fuck America. You guys are sick, you need serious help. Why are you trying to destroy our climate? Why?
>>
>>132921331
>dude everyones letting in refugees you should too! you dont want to be left out eh???
Stop this bs. Nobody wants refugees.

By your logic, Trump would have to say Europe needs another 20 million illegals to be about even to what America let in. Oh, and we would have to also introduce the concept of anchor babies.
>>
File: 1476230341672.gif (498KB, 255x235px) Image search: [Google]
1476230341672.gif
498KB, 255x235px
>>132921424
>You guys are sick, you need serious help. Why are you trying to destroy our climate? Why?
>he hasn't read the accords, doesn't know that China won't be asked to curb emissions for 15 years, even then its non-binding

stay brainwashed Hanz
>>
>>132921273
>"YOURE TRYING TO KILL THE EARTH"
>not propaganda
pls. there are far more immediate threats to the human race than the weather going up a few degrees. most of them caused by trying to manipulate markets using (((climate change)))
>>
>>132921424

If it wasn't for NATO there'd probably still be an east Germany and a west Germany with a partitioned Berlin
>>
Looking at who's in the global community, I'd rather be alone.
>>
>>132920032
green energy can only survive on massive subsidies and even with all your tax dollars thrown at it fossil fuels are still cheaper and more reliable. forcing companies out of business and propping up the ones that comply will cost you in the long term, especially considering how unreliable wind/solar is and how costly it is to sell excess energy at a loss. the only viable alternative energy is nuclear, and you've already decommissioned every reactor IIRC.

I'll trust statistics over the people who've ruined Europe more times than I can count.
>>
>>132920630
>deliberately going against scientific evidence
Lol, the irony is the rash of corruption and embezzlement surrounding Climate Change.

>See: Leonardo Dicaprio foundation and the like
>See:Deforestation to burn wood pellets instead of coal

You faggots are delusional.
>>
>>132921581
>If it wasn't for NATO there'd probably still be an east Germany and a west Germany with a partitioned Berlin
wrong. It is sad you think NATO had anything to do with the fall of the Soviet Union.
>>
>>132921590
Merkel, Macron, Trudeau.. bunch of faggots and childless women in the world community

I'll pass
>>
>>132920294
kek
>>
>>132920630
I guarantee you have no valid argument for staying in the Paris Agreement. I never say this, but go back to rebbit you piece of shit.
>>
File: IMG_7039.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7039.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>132911871
>unironically using Obuttfuck as a source
You're either a shareblue shill or a complete retard...which is it?
>>
>>132908296
how big do you think merkels strapon is?
>>
>>132908296
Good, fuck the rest of the world
>>
>>132921687

You really think if we hadn't formed an anti-soviet defensive Bloc, they wouldn't have tried to push further into Europe?
>>
>>132911871
So our expres Mr Muslim states something, and you buy it. I have a nice ocean front lot in Arizona for sale to people like you.
>>
>>132921198
You need to wake up zombie. We need to burn as much fossile fuels as we can. It's cheap and renews our carbon starved environment. All those mass extinctions and enormous oceans has buried almost all of our oxygen. We were heading for planet extinction before we came along and saved the planet with our use of fossile fuels. You are ignorant and short sighted. If we can colonize mars we can handle one or two degrees of warmer climate without mass suicide of our industry and wealth transfer to China. No more scams. It's over for you liars and thieves.
>>
>>132920429
i can't ill deny the future gene pool my IQ, and leave it to sister-fucking meth heads like yourself
>>
>>132916677
nigger it was already a fucking problem 10 years ago, that there where schools with no german kids instead only muslims.
>>
>>132908296
We should be isolated. We should turn our back on the world and let you sort out your own issues.

>>132908818
We are going to "drop out" soon enough, and when we do we'll turn on you.
>>
>>132908296
Outside of what? The world has moved on, and your institutions have outlived their usefulness. We just realized it sooner than you. The world by and large rejects the EU's ideology of migration and liberalism. Your economic productivity will start lagging as your educated and skilled workforce shrinks and your energy production becomes limited by climate restrictions. You won't even have a military to speak of once Britain leaves.

The power of Europe and its aligned institutions is dying, and your people couldn't care less, so why should we?
>>
File: Arab_volunteers.jpg (38KB, 400x288px) Image search: [Google]
Arab_volunteers.jpg
38KB, 400x288px
>>132920232
>both Jews and Muslims lived fairly peacefully.
I mean if you think foreign immigrants invading a land using the pocket book of major world powers, multiple riots by the natives against it, and native-led nationalist revolts culminating in a civil war after the UN declaration is "fairly peaceful," then sure.
>>
>>132921865
Fact is, if it weren't for Germany, you would all be speaking Russian now.

And if you hadn't gone into a coalition with the communists, we would already be colonizing the universe.
>>
File: 1474149609189.jpg (7KB, 180x207px) Image search: [Google]
1474149609189.jpg
7KB, 180x207px
>>132921937
>nigger
>muh IQ

oh no your 85 IQ is so fucking vital to humanity, nigga.
>>
>>132921817
There is a link in that post of Obama. Follow it. That is the source.
>>
>>132908542
Not yours anymore at least.
>>
>>132922047

>Fact is, if it weren't for Germany, you would all be speaking Russian now.

Sounds like you're shifting the goalposts or redirecting the conversation away from the fact that NATO was invaluable during the Cold War and is partially responsible for your unified country existing.

Also if it wasn't for nazi Germany there wouldn't be such a strong taboo against white nationalism, thanks for ruining it for everyone else
>>
File: CNp3zVQWgAAfXW6-1170x658.jpg (224KB, 1170x658px) Image search: [Google]
CNp3zVQWgAAfXW6-1170x658.jpg
224KB, 1170x658px
>>132921548
>Nobody wants refugees.
>>
>>132908818
Rest of the world is totally brainwashed
than. Manolo
>>
File: 10.jpg (20KB, 466x404px) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
20KB, 466x404px
>>132908296
>world community
nice meme

good for them, as every country should be
>>
>>132922314
>>Nobody wants refugees.
I stand by my assertion: nobody wants refugees. Not a single country. Germany doesn't want them either, they are a problem for our budget and society.

Just because a small minority wants them, doesn't mean the government wants them.
>>
>>132908296
If they can't change the direction then they weren't leading the world to begin with. Which raises the question who was leading all along?
>>
>>132921306
>I don't think I'm the crazy one here.

Stop talking, you're not doing your own argument any favors right now. Try researching before going on about subjects you obviously do not understand, your argument literally makes zero sense.
>>
File: Special-Forces-Dmitry-Kolosov.jpg (17KB, 261x195px) Image search: [Google]
Special-Forces-Dmitry-Kolosov.jpg
17KB, 261x195px
>>132911374
Fuck off retarded thai.
>>132912988
witnessed
based
>>
>>132908296

>wants to be taken seriously
>is from Germany
>>
>>132922100
No...the fact that you trust anything that nigger said after he was proven to had lied to the public is what makes you full of shit. I don't need to read whatever cherry picked bs Kang Nigger had to share.
>>
>>132922538
>t. Kekistani
Sure sure, Kevin!
>>
>>132922049
Gentleman's bet I'm whiter than you? I'll post pic of skin w/ timestamp if you will. You scared?
>>
>>132922450
Of course the government wants them, they did everything to support mass immigration and they do nothing to prevent it, furthermore they even prevent them from getting sended back.
>>
>>132908296
ok how about with withdrawal our military from Europe and Middle East too. Good luck with Russia start peeling off different EU countries
>>
>>132922760
You gonna post your naked thigh? Because if you are actually white, and not a faggot, your thigh should be bright enough to blind people.
>>
>>132922047
Cringy shit being said in this thread.

Germany started a war they couldn't win. How does it feel to know the French had a better chance of beating Russia under Napoleon?
>>
>>132922450
They are new customers for the (((western))) banking system. Thats why third world migration is encouraged while white migration is discouraged. We are already registered taxed and in debt. They need customers who are outside the system so that they can head new loans and further increase the crisis of our ponzi scheme economic system.
>>
>>132908296
Good. I WANT to fuck off from the world already. Fuck everyone else.
>>
Europe has always been a melting kettle of rancid shit, honestly people are acting like climate change is in our best interest. Remind me, when was the last time a large group of politicians wanted the "best" for their people without it benefiting them hundreds of times over or in reality harming the people while at it??
>>
>>132908296
Kraut, us Anglos have always led.
>>
>>132922943
>Germany started a war
Oh bitch, please.
>>
We never "led" anything anyway, we did whatever we wanted while paying for your shithole's military expenses, all the while you and your citizens bitched and moaned about us. You sucked king nigger's dick for 8 years while he did the same thing Bush did, but nobody expected that to last.

This is just being honest.
>>
>>132922926
What's so special about a thigh? Ever consider maybe he goes outside?

Nipples + cock.
>>
>>132922926
sure breh - that's a "3:39"
>>
>>132922047
bahahaahha. Y'all got played by the soviets.
communist has infiltrated all governments.
Perhaps we could have been colonizing the universe if Patton would have been allowed to take it to the soviets.
>>
>>132908296
America doesn't really need friends.
>>
>>132923229
You did an I am confused why we have to take a stance against Russia on a country that isn't our concern because Germany can't lead.
>>
>>132922926
>>132923371
I never go outside
>>
>>132913226
>>132915208
Bill Nye

Check mate
>>
>>132923144
To be honest the climate scam is mostly about population reduction but also transfer of production and wealth to the already authoritarian communist China who will gladly murder millions for the common good.
>>
>>132908296
So, who is going to start paying the bill for the Paris thing anyways?
>>
>>132923395
10/10
White as fuck.
>>
>>132923517
Then why is your forearm so much darker? Did you shoop yourself?
>>
>>132908296
We run this bitch. And don't need anyone else to do it. Our dick is only getter bigger. Get off our tits mofo.
Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>132920942
If we were trying to kill you there would be no doubt, trust me. You Euros are just all buthurt that we have a President that is not a Euro wannabe. Also that he is not willing to open the free money tap to keep your failing EU going, because as it stands Germany will eventually be too broke to do so.
>>
>>132923724
Nah bro genuine whiteness - I walk frmo my home to (a) law school, (b) stores, (c) take my dog on walks

I meant I dont have hobbies that involve the outdoors. If i could build a fun-center terrarium for my dog that was big enough for him to get exercise, I would never leave my house. I live somewhere that's way too hot from May until September, then shitty.
>>
>>132923716
thanks anon, made my day (:
>>
>>132923534
i honestly thought the same shit, i also looked into the fact that it could also be a means to force most undeveloped countries to permanently supply cheap labor by crippling them before they could ever have the chance of developing like India has.
>>
>>132923524
>Bill Nye
I always thought Bill Nye is a tranny fetish artist or something.
>>
File: CcjMWaoXIAAKByw.jpg (41KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
CcjMWaoXIAAKByw.jpg
41KB, 600x338px
>>132908296
>causing the most self-inflicted damage to your economy while giving away billions of dollars to third world countries to bribe them to stay poor so they'll never be able to buy your products in the future is leading and winning
>>
>>132916413

> the only way to stop the migration is to do nothing about it
> "they" want you to resist! your resistance to the problem is actually the cause
>>
File: eurocucks.png (820KB, 1317x1055px) Image search: [Google]
eurocucks.png
820KB, 1317x1055px
because its the US that depends on the world right? oh wait.
>>
>>132923524
that goy has a bs in mechanical engineering.
Thread posts: 320
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.