[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Snowden

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: edward-snowden.jpg (19KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
edward-snowden.jpg
19KB, 460x276px
so what do you think /pol/, have Trump and Putin discussed Snowden?
What is Snowden doing over there?
If Ed became Edwina, would he get a pardon?
>>
is that guy still in Russia

did he get married to his old gf?
>>
>>132907293
Apparently he didn't tell her in advance what he was planning to do. Then he became a traitor and had to flee to Russia. kek she might have been a bit upset.
>>
File: clap_on_clap_off.jpg (54KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
clap_on_clap_off.jpg
54KB, 850x400px
>>132907995
>then he became a traitor

Hello, General Clapper.
>>
>>132908639
Fine. A patriot then. It's a fine line.

I'm glad this stuff has been exposed desu.

There might be other crap going on though. He was a CIA asset leaking mostly NSA secrets. Then lots of CIA secrets were leaked via WikiLeaks. The NSA might have been behind much of it. You can see the CIA developed capabilities the NSA used to be in charge of. The NSA also used to oversee other intelligence agencies, but the CIA kind of took over. Overall the CIA became way, way too powerful. Especially with how they manage the Middle East, and thus greatly influence US politics and the globalization effort.

It's neat to have gotten a glimpse at all the bad stuff they were up to, but it was incidental and far from being the worst of it.
>>
>>132910130
But the NSA budget is nearly twice as large as the CIA.
>>
>>132907151
He exposed government misconduct, he did the right thing.
>>
>>132910364
The CIA has way, way more money and resources than its official budget.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.