[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the difference between ISIS and Japs in WW2?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

>>
>>132906937

The japs got nuked into little pussies that sniff panties and jack off to cartoons

>it's not too late though
>>
>>132906937
there is none.

we have to do what we did to the jabs with all of islam.

the japs were under the spell of their emperor, they literally though he was god and earth, that's why they could kamikaze themselves. the atom bombs we dropped immediately snapped them out of this. if we nuke or massively bomb multiple regions of islamic countries, the terrorist attacks will all stop, because they'll finally realise that islam is a sham and arab countries will prosper for it 50 years later.
>>
>>132906937
The japs were far more creative, even going as far as booby trapping their own fallen soldiers to go off when enemies tried to loot the bodies. Japs also performed a lot of crazy "experiments" on the chinese (i.e freezing somebody's arm solid and then smashing it)

ISIS are just a bunch of barbaric dune coons, no match for glorious nippon
>>
Japan was an actual nation-state that got as far as they did because no one bothered to enforce international law in the 1930s.
ISIS are LARPers who have to rely on Saudi funding and petrodollars to continue existing.

Ironically, ISIS is arguably more successful than imperial Japan despite their limited resources because their CIA handlers don't want them quite gone yet, and libtard PCness has convinced too many idiots that they are victims of 'muh evil whiteys'
>>
>>132906937
For the other the nuking is history, for another it still waits ahead.
>>
>>132906937
Japs are qt 3.14s
>>
>>132906937
jap psy-op's where in black and white....
>>
The japs werent created and funded by the jewsa.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.