[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to a political commentator on the internet

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

>puts on a shit ton of make up
>focus her camera on her breasts
>deepens her voice
>"Um hey guys, It's me again...heh."
>goes on a 10 minute rant about how sjws are the real nazis
>but lbgtq shit is ok and white nationalism is bad
>tells a story about how some anfia person threatened her life
>"Uh...don't forget to support my patreon...Ok guy....hehe"
>shows off her awoo yoga pants
>"Praise Kek, right guy?"
>turns camera off
>shit ton of views
>white knights all support her
>>
>>132903982
You've obviously never seen her videos, you must be a rape "survivor". Did you like it?
>>
>>132904352
>"I must protect m'lady from any leftist troll, as much as possible."
>>
>>132904574
Her making fun of rape statistics is really funny, loosen up bitch boy how can you be on this site and be such a pussy. oh and you must be retarded to think the left trolls anyone
>>
>>132904806
I'm making fun of you for defending her. She has nothing of value and does shit for views. The only thing that is saving her is white-knight cucks like you who see it as some kind of obligation to shill for e-celeb trash. Maybe if you do it long enough, Lauren might invite you to watch her fuck Jamal.
>>
>>132905597
The only ones making threads about her are Antifa shills like you. Good job you fucking retard, you're just giving her more exposure and utterly failing in trying to make real /pol/ people hate her. Your obvious shilling is only going to make her more sympathetic.
>>
File: josh.jpg (21KB, 288x380px) Image search: [Google]
josh.jpg
21KB, 288x380px
>>132905867
>be conservative all my life
>hated socilism
>voted for Trump
>get called a leftist and ANTIFA for not pandering to a certain celebrity
Wew lad. I MUST BE A SHILL
>>
>>132906275
You voted for trump? No wonder you're a fucking retard
>>
>>132906940
Who would have (you) voted for?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.