[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alt right and nihilism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 9

File: christian_existentialist.gif (370KB, 500x348px) Image search: [Google]
christian_existentialist.gif
370KB, 500x348px
Do you realized that the rigth wing hasnt managed to overcome nihilism?

I support rwds meme culture as a method of attacking post-nihilistic/christian SJWism, not as a (nihilistic) kek worshipping identity which in the long run will create neo-SJW culture.

GET RIGHT WITH GOD
BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST

>inb4 - nietzsche wasnt a nihilist. He was a (metaphisical) nihilist – that means nihilist in classical greek sense, not an edgy catcher in the rye teenages which is the postmodern/postchristian sense . He just put some toughts together on how to deal with nihilism.

>inb4 - Christianity is nihilism. It isnt, however, rejecting Christianity does lead to nihilism (=post-christianity)
>>
File: nietzsche9618.jpg (66KB, 750x539px) Image search: [Google]
nietzsche9618.jpg
66KB, 750x539px
Another point on the importance of irony and its relation to nihlism.
Irony (as an identity)=nihilism
That is one of the reasons Nietzsche has had a such high opinion on irony – in order to live as an alt-right nihilist everythign has to be ironic and by everything, I mean everything. The object of ironization is dictated by the cultural zeitgeist, right now the objects are morally fundamental SJWs and other moral degenerates.
Altright nihilism is a form of livable nihilism but a veryshortterm solution.
>>
>>132901952
>>132902097
don't care
>>
File: Nietzsche187a.jpg (14KB, 220x298px) Image search: [Google]
Nietzsche187a.jpg
14KB, 220x298px
>>132901952
>spend your whole life addressing the rise in apathy and nihilism of your current generation
>come up with various ways of completely btfoing nihilism for the retarded backwards ideology it is
>because of this the concept of nihilism is wide spread
>some stupid fuck reads a wikipedia article about you and learns about nihilism
>CHRIST IS THE ONLY ANSWER BELIEVE IN MY JEWISH SAND GOD OR ELSE YOU ARE A NIHILIST
mfw
>>
>>132902947
>>because of this the concept of nihilism is wide spread

UNEDUCATED RETARD DETECTED!

MINORS SHOULDNT BE ON /POL/

>>some stupid fuck reads a wikipedia article about you and learns about nihilism

I can smell you plebiness up to croatia
>>
File: 789.jpg (24KB, 656x465px) Image search: [Google]
789.jpg
24KB, 656x465px
>>132903341
who made the term nihilism widespread then?
>>
>>132903914
>who made the term nihilism widespread then?

Turgenev - Fathers and sons

Nietz barelly used the term nihilist.
>>
Nihilism is correct. There is no reason for life. That's why we make our own.
>>
>>132904270
>widespread = found or distributed over a large area or number of people
ask 100 people who Nietzsche is and who Turgenev is
>>
>>132901952
You're doing the Lord's work my Croatian brother. The sooner people realize that this Kek worship only leads to degeneracy the better.

I cannot even begin to describe how much my life has improved from being an alcoholic loner lefty atheist years ago to letting Jesus into my life, and then finding a wife, having children, and having a great job.

God truly rewards those who seek him.
>>
>>132901952
How do I choose to believe something? Isn't that a paradox, same as choosing to like something?
This always bothers me because it's not that I don't want to believe, the existence of God just seems unlikely to me.
>>
File: maga10455.png (106KB, 477x403px) Image search: [Google]
maga10455.png
106KB, 477x403px
>>132904686
>Nihilism is correct. There is no reason for life. That's why we make our own.

that is not good enough to bring our civ back (inb4 croats white)

few years ago, during Bush, the objects of ironization were Christians. Few years from now, fashy haircut fedoras might become the ironical object. Nihilism has to constantly mock and reconstruct...its not strategical irony but that of an identity.

That explains the influx of cynical fedora ledditors on the MAGA hat team.

The danger is that the altRight is becoming yet another post modern degenerate movement without moral foundations necessary to build a civilization.

>>132904905
and ask people about Stirner, Darwin, Comte...nihilism was already widespred during Nietzsche.

>>132905054
>letting Jesus into my life, and then finding a wife, having children, and having a great job.

Im not there quite yet, I wish I was but life isnt that simple as you know. See you on the other side.
>>
>>132905054
god doesnt exist faggots
>>
File: 6UxsJjK.png (34KB, 732x606px) Image search: [Google]
6UxsJjK.png
34KB, 732x606px
>>132902695
>>
File: mustache man.jpg (22KB, 180x239px) Image search: [Google]
mustache man.jpg
22KB, 180x239px
>>132902947
>not knowing about the parable of the mad man
>>
File: ep-8-cap-homer.jpg (16KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
ep-8-cap-homer.jpg
16KB, 320x320px
>>132901952
nihilism is a process. You wipe the slate and start fresh.

Nihilism > Absurdism > Anything that makes sense to you
>>
well now you see that's where I think you're wrong, you claim that the altRight has no moral foundations... I think a high majority of us are Christians and Christ is the truth and the truth is all coming out from this altRight movement. Hillary will end up getting exposed for the evil demon she truly is, the whole disgusting corrupt powers on both sides of our government are getting exposed because Trump is a complete blessing from God. I believe he will not fail because God has appointed him to reestablish us as a sovereign nation. We as a nation came out by the millions as a cry out to God that we do not want this wicked demon being President of our country. I'm continuing to pray that God keeps blessing us and ultimately uses Trump as not just a RED pill but the ULTIMATE truth pill in being directing everyone to the true savior and creator of this universe Jesus Christ
>>
>>132908770
>well now you see that's where I think you're wrong, you claim that the altRight has no moral foundations... I think a high majority of us are Christians and Christ is the truth and the truth is all coming out from this altRight movement.

Im well aware of this, and trump really is a blessing, not only to America, but also to Europe and the world, he supports V6 very strongly. But there is also a very shady part of the altright...and the historically shady part of the pagan (=nihilistic) right that I wish not to get power (like Dugin et alle).

All the best!
>>
>>132901952
Nietzsche was not a nihilist in any form or way.

But yes, people need something to believe in and to escape nihilism, but the idea of God will fail in the long run (it already did, considering people nowdays dont give a shit about religion, and are "happy" being hedonistic degenerates)
>>
File: 1498010807608.jpg (46KB, 678x678px) Image search: [Google]
1498010807608.jpg
46KB, 678x678px
>>132901952
You need to pray to the Christian God, Anon.

Read Matthew chapters 1 through 7 first.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.