[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Such is life in the Peoples Republic of Revolutionary Germany.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: 1430453422386.png (30KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1430453422386.png
30KB, 633x758px
Be me
>Be Good Kraut
>Wake up to the sound of the morning prayers blasted on the speakers in Hamburgergrad.
>turn on tv mandatory hour of programming to become more tolerant because UberFrau Merkel demands all remaining German males who haven't been castrated yet must be more tolerant of the new germans
>funnily enough grandpa was a holhol serving in the Red Army so already diverse enough, could be worse though could have been an african american gent
>I get dress to go to work in the local coop printing shop, my manager Mehmet Gundersson is nice enough so long as I don't work slow or slip and call xher the wrong pronouns
>new arrivals today I have to train them they are from Somalia or Nigeria not sure anymore at this point, they don't want to learn anyway worthless bastards chewing khat all day and if you so much as make eye contact they become hostile
>lunch I think I will try those new Frikadeller kebabs, though rumors say they are made from the people always disapearing, but surely those are rumors.
>finally work is over walking home migrants listenging to strange music sounds like a mixture of rap and nasheeds, very strange not being able to understand what they are saying, but alas I keep moving forward back to the housing block, it could be worse, in the days after the revolution the radikals were burning everything, it was frightenign when the Nationale Volksarmee finally recieved their orders to execute these monsters for counterrevoultionary activies, then herr frau Merkel came on the TV and stated the situation has been normalized.
>get home and lay in bed as my mind struggles to process why things barely make sense anymore, I pull out some smuggled vodka from Poland, it tastes like shit but can't be picky these days, the local imam in accordance with the quaran and the Socialst govt has banned all forms of alcohol, but that doesn't mean it's not available for the right price, just like anything else.

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.