[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

homeless

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Does your country/state/city have a homeless problem? If yes, do you give to the homeless? Why or why not?

Personally, I dont give. I feel bad for them and want to help, but I know that they will squander any amount of money they receive, so I ignore them. I've found that interacting with them without giving them money / asking why they are homeless ends with them being spouting caustic, 'Im entitled' shit. I don't know how to help.
>>
>>132899849
I laugh at them as I drive by.

Especially if they're nicely dressed or smoking/drinking.
>>
>>132899849
I've killed 3 men hobos and 2 woman hobos
>>
I just say "not interested bruh" the moment somebody tries talking to me on the street. they usually rage but leave me alone.
>>
>>132899849

Yeah, there's a decent homeless population where I live but there are an equal number of buskers and panhandlers so if I do have any extra to give I'm very cautious.

There's a soup kitchen on my street and we have an issue where people going there to get their free food park in front of my driveway and block me from getting in an out and throw a fit when I tell them to move their car, it's illegal to block driveways.

That, or they come to my house in the middle of the day because they think my house is the soup kitchen so I get to watch my racist grandma go off on them which is sometimes entertaining.

Aside from all that, I myself have been homeless and while it is very difficult to recover from it isn't impossible. In a lot of instances either they're legitimately unable to work or they seem to just have no desire to put in hard effort to recover from their situation and would rather get by living in public spaces or getting handouts. I've resolved that were I to become homeless again I'll just stand in front of a train so as to not be a burden.
>>
sometimes i'll throw $10 their way because I also enjoy alcohol and drugs
>>
Colorado has a homeless problem and people shit up medians all over with their stupid fucking signs.

Why?

>DUDE WEED

everyone's moving here with grand dreams of making it big growing or selling pot, only to find there's not much going for you unless you just want to be a cashier. Licenses and badges are locked down and of you get caught growing weed on your own for resale then they'll come down hard because you're fucking with their tax money.

Don't move here. Don't give panhandlers money. Just stay the fuck out
>>
>>132899849
I keep thinking that law should be updated so that immediate family must take care of them unless they have proved to a jury that they tried and failed or they cant
>>
Don't help them. Most the ones on the street and not in some kind of homeless shelter are the drug addicts, or are just hopelessly retarded.
>>
i keep toiletries and basic items like socks, toothbrushes, wipes in my car for them instead of money. for the real homeless these things are a blessing, anyone who still asks for cash after offering them any of these things are probably just junkies so i politely tell them to piss off
>>
>>132900101
How, when, where, why?
>>
Here we dont have much homeless, all people with citizenship have by law the right to get a free apartment and enough money to get along. If there are homeless they are most likely imigrants or criminal gangs who want to leech money from the people. However there is a small group of people who dont want to be dependent on the state and tax payers and are homeless becouse they want it. We have this one dude here who is homeless in my town and everyone know him and give him 1-2€ for a beer.
>>
There actually isnt a homeless problem where I live, which is why people make tons of money posing as bums around here
>>
People think Japan arenot Homeless, but in my City, Osaka, there are an incredibly numbar of Homelessu.
>>
>>132899849

Sometimes I'll give money if they're white.
>>
File: dangerzone.jpg (37KB, 630x355px) Image search: [Google]
dangerzone.jpg
37KB, 630x355px
>>132899849

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/homeless-hero-helps-stop-sex-assault-riley-park-1.4193429
>>
>>132902574
Remember to archive
https://archive.is/z5SGt
>>
I won't give to a non-white homeless person under any circumstances.

If the person is white, they could still be denied but it depends on how I perceive their attitude and how i evaluate their situation.

I don't mind buying them a burger, giving them a smoke, or a couple bucks. I don't have much money myself. I'm barely hanging on.

I sometimes volunteer at a homeless shelter and I see a ton of blacks and mudsharks.

I feel bad for the veterans like most people. I also feel bad for the recently released from jail or prison. In my neck of the woods the police continually jail people for minor offenses and it's a revolving door of jail and fines for many homeless.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.