[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nuke Cuckifornia

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 26db0z5z868z.jpg (85KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
26db0z5z868z.jpg
85KB, 750x1334px
Give me one good reason why we shouldn't annex Poland and trade it for shitty illegal immigrant librul filled Cuckifornia.

Stumped. You can't
>>
>>132893199
I cannot anon, and I want to help.
>>
>>132893199
You would be trading an extremely rich state that contributes much to the US with a poor slav country on the other side of the world?
>>
>>132894120
Nigger I'd trade it for all the magpies in Australia
>>
Opposition from whom?
>>
but...all those precious Californian shekels.
>>
>>132894439
delet that picture
>>
>>132894439
The main body of democrat voters in this state?
>>
>>132893199
I live here and I will help you light that fuse, been waiting on the big earthquake were overdue for a while now.
>>
File: 1478484858778.jpg (368KB, 1280x848px) Image search: [Google]
1478484858778.jpg
368KB, 1280x848px
>>132894439
>tfw you're entire life you have been told we have progressed as a nation only to realize we've regressed to some shadow of our former self.

Why even live?
>>
>>132894120
California is not rich. California is a debt ridden malignant tumor that has metastasized and is now infecting the other parts of the country. Washington, Oregon, Colorado and North Carolina are already dying from the cancer. Arizona and Texas will follow within the next decade. Then Montana. From there? Who cares. This debt ridden diseased husk of a state will have already destroyed all that was good in this country.
>>
>>132894120
U.S could make Poland a mass center of trade, if you look at the map of Europe it's right in the middle of East and West Europe,Baltic sea with Scandinavian countries in the north and the Balkans to the south. Build supper highways and trains for transit, resource trade and tourism to promote the Polish culture and way of life. Fund company's to explore the untapped resources in Eastern Europe that would also double as trying to bridge the gape between East and West.

This is a ridiculous thread but it's fun
>>
>>132893199

We don't really do unions bro, since that whole Lithuanian thingy
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.