[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SPACE NIGGERS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Chimps_test_flight.png (261KB, 804x642px) Image search: [Google]
Chimps_test_flight.png
261KB, 804x642px
Holy shit, is /pol/ BTFO eternally?

>Literally catching up with Pajeets in the aerospace industry

Only a matter of time before the dawn of the planet of the apes..
>>
Links?
>>
>>132886372
>Sheeit
>Dindu

nice bait.
>>
>>132886966
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-40538471

My apologies, anon.
>>
WE
>>
>>132886372
>Build radio transmitter
>Carried on Russian launch vehicle
>Released by an American out the airlock of the space station

Ghana superpower by 2020
>>
>>132886372
b& plz
>>
>>132887464
/pol/ is disillusioned about Africa. Africa has decent countries too.
>>
Ground Control to Major Mubutu
Take your Chicken Wings and put your helmet on
Commencing countdown, Car battery on
Check ignition and may Ghana be with you

This is Ground Control to Major Mubutu
You've reached 90 feet in the air
And the papers want to know whose lioncloth you wear
Now it's time to leave the capsule if you dare
"This is Major Mubutu to Ground Control
Ooga Booga bix nood muf dudu kabubu aaah aaah gumfuga
>>
File: nogged in space.jpg (105KB, 638x378px) Image search: [Google]
nogged in space.jpg
105KB, 638x378px
>>132886372

Space shall rue the day
>>
we wuz alianz n sheeiitt
>>
File: spacemonkey.jpg (114KB, 650x580px) Image search: [Google]
spacemonkey.jpg
114KB, 650x580px
>>
>>132886372
>A cubsesat made with the help of JAXA, ferried to the ISS by the Russians where it is basically thown out a door.

But to be fair to them, it is a satellite made by them that is now in orbit, however it got there. So congratulations.
>>
>>132887725
It looks more lile a primary school project where the teacher does all the technical stuff and at the end the kids are super proud to have been able to achieve something " by themselves".
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.