[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Polack Joke

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: pbook.jpg (37KB, 321x499px) Image search: [Google]
pbook.jpg
37KB, 321x499px
Who here remembers hearing polack jokes growing up? In the 70's and 80's they were huge. I always wondered where they came from.

Then I learned about the (((Soviet))) atrocities during and after WWII, and I basically came to the conclusion it was Jewish racist hatred (Jews hate and make fun of everybody) that started the polack joke meme. After googling it today, and reading how some blame the Nazis for creating the polack joke, i figure it has to be the Jews (how long did the world believe the Katyn Forest Massacre was perpetrated by Nazis until the truth came out that it was the Jews all along?).

Then I found this - look at the author. I Googled the author of that book, and, gee, what a surprise.

I think it is time to stand by our Pol-bros. We know who the haters are.

"Larry Wilde, born Herman Wildman, in Jersey City, New Jersey, was the fourth child of Jewish parents Gertrude and Selig Wildman."
>>
>>132881051
Christ, kid. Back in the day we polacks could fucking take a joke. The niggers could too. It was a good time.
>>
I too remember wondering where pollack jokes came from, it seemed randomly specific at the time but makes sense in retrospect. Same way I used to feel about antisemitism, actually.
>>
File: IMG_2356.gif (288KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2356.gif
288KB, 320x240px
>>132881051
I know for fact that we had this exact book in our home when I was growing up. I think there comes a point where we're just so fucking over-sensitized to every damn thing and the butthurt flows way too freely.
But looking back on this time, growing up around chiraq, and a large pollack population, I think you're pretty fucking spot on.
As I contemplate I realize that this stupid book and the cultural climate made me think less of poles. I don't have a deeply seeded hatred of them, but I do have a mechanism that automatically kicks in and tells me poles are fucking stupid. Sort of like the dumb blonde jokes.
Fucking jewwy Jews. Damn them all to hell!!
>>
>>132881307
I get what you're saying, and I agree. But the fact of the matter is, I have now formed an unwarranted opinion of poles that tells me you're dumb as a box of rocks. Even dumber than that, actually. Subliminal messaging is a bitch.
>>
>>132881866
Yeah, the "poles are dumb lol" meme always seemed weird to me, but I'd be lying if it didn't have an effect as you say. Hell, it was a pre-internet meme as powerful as POO-IN-LOO, top-tier shit for manipulating perception.
>>
Did you hear about the Polish hockey team tragedy?

Spring training.
>>
>>132881051
I'll bet the rise of the "Blondes are dumb" meme is due to the same (((forces))).
>>
>>132881051
I always assumed it was from polish immigrants who had a hard time adjusting - not understanding the language or culture makes it hard to do even the most basic shit on the job or even at home.
>>
>>132882415

But why them? That happens to every immigrant population.
>>
>>132881051
>(how long did the world believe the Katyn Forest Massacre was perpetrated by Nazis until the truth came out that it was the Jews all along?).
like 20 days, IIRC?
>>
File: goyim.jpg (276KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
goyim.jpg
276KB, 2048x1536px
>>132881051

I just checked the name of the author, "Larry Wilde", and of course, it's a kike.

>Larry Wilde, born Herman Wildman, in Jersey City, New Jersey, was the fourth child of Jewish parents Gertrude and Selig Wildman. His siblings were Milton, Benjamin and Miriam. He chose Larry Wilde as a professional name when he began a career in show business.

Then I read your post.
>>
Poles combine the virtues of white people with the beastial nature of niggers. It's great desu. We know how to have fun and get into a lot of stupid shit because low inhibitions, but we have the intelligence of white people.

Poland will take over Germany once they ruin it :)
>>
File: 1499115116911.jpg (942KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
1499115116911.jpg
942KB, 1462x1462px
t. used to carry a 3.5" binder full of printed off blonde, nigger and polish jokes

t. "want to hear a joke?"

t. (flips open 500 page binder with 3,000+ triggering SJW/nigger/polish jokes)

t. "What's a blonde's favourite part of the gas station? The air pump"

t. "What did the sherrif say when he found the nigger shot 19 times in the back of the head? Worst case of suicide he's ever seen"

t. "What do you call 6 niggers hanging on a tree? Alabama Wind Chime"

t. "What do you call a blonde with half a brain cell? Gifted"

t. just a cute little 9 year old Polack telling /pol/ jokes in the 90s in Canada

>inb4 autism
>>
>>132881051
Apparently this was a huge thing in the 70s. My mom knew tons of polack jokes but it all disappeared.
>>
File: tfw.gif (3MB, 262x300px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.gif
3MB, 262x300px
>>132882643
I actually had to see a shrink because they thought I was a psychopath or something, but I told the shrink some of my jokes and he cracked up, was a racist fucker

Got written down as "cultural differences" from USSR

Got my joke binder back after it was seized

>had already printed a 2nd one just incase
>>
>>132883001

And now?

Tell me you got rich with that autism.
>>
>>132883001
>Got written down as "cultural differences" from USSR

You actually lived in the Soviet land?
>>
>>132883161
Made my first million by 31
>>
>>132882593

More like 50 years.

"In 1944, Roosevelt assigned his special emissary to the Balkans, Navy Lieutenant Commander George Earle, to produce a report on Katyn.[23] Earle concluded that the massacre was committed by the Soviet Union.[23] Having consulted with Elmer Davis, director of the United States Office of War Information, Roosevelt rejected the conclusion (officially), declared that he was convinced of Nazi Germany's responsibility, and ordered that Earle's report be suppressed. When Earle formally requested permission to publish his findings, the President issued a written order to desist.[23] Earle was reassigned and spent the rest of the war in American Samoa.[23]"
>>
>>132881051

Story time....I still remember this day vividly

be me at age 8.in late 70's
My parents, aunt, uncle, grandparents at diner table after diner.
kids screwing around in other part of the house.
I tell latest polack joke to kids that I heard from school.
All the kids laugh ass off
I come up to the adults to tell polack joke again.
deliver punch line
No laughter.
My dad stares at me and says.
"Son, you do know we are Polish"
>>
>>132883259
I was a kid but yeah I remember some of it. Norkor-tier propaganda. At the time commies had martial law so checkpoints and tanks everywhere, riots over rations etc

commie propaganda posters everywhere, radio brainwashing etc
>>
Maybe it's just here in L.A. but i remember jews assuming polish = antisemitic all the fucking time. Like, my mom would explain her accent and the person would respond "so you're antisemitic?"
>>
>>132883585
Is it really comparable to modern day liberalism, or what some would call "cultural marxism?" I guess the only good thing was that there wasn't forced lgbt propaganda or diversity, but other than that the Soviet Union seemed like a shithole.
>>
>>132883459
I was wrong, it was actually 5 months between when the Soviets tried to have it pinned on the Germans at Nuremburg, and when Polish testimony convinced the court that it wasn't the Germans
>>
>>132881051
But Polack jokes are true to a large extent. Polacks are the pygmies among nations. Haven't you read about Plica Polonica?
>>
>>132883742
the commie censors made sure we were never exposed to the wealth of the west. waiting years to get a car, rations, hyperinflation, etc were all normal. there were rumours of the west, esp. canada (FFS) that everyone was a millionaire, lived in huge mansions and the streets were paved with gold

my grandma was a commie, high up actually so we lived relatively well (3 apartments, cottage, car, lots of food, etc). she travelled to like 100 countries, was a "book keeper". brought back lots of statues and creepy masks from africa as souvenirs
>>
>>132882558
Even more so than the average immigrant.
>>
>Be nice to jews
>they screw you over anyway
Every time.
>>
>>132881051
fuck pollack subhumans, worst "people" in Europe right after Albanians and Bosnians
>>
File: 1493138710230.jpg (69KB, 500x678px) Image search: [Google]
1493138710230.jpg
69KB, 500x678px
>>132881051
A lot of communist countries were subject to dysgenics policies, some more than others. Poland got a particularly heavy dose of it, with the Soviets wiping out pretty much any Pole of above average intelligence.

It's no wonder that the Poles of today are mentally-deficient men and coal-burning whore women.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.