[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RIP in Piss Europe

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: b.jpg (202KB, 600x394px) Image search: [Google]
b.jpg
202KB, 600x394px
kurds on the streets of berlin holding signs that say "solidarity without borders instead of g20" and marching whilst adorning pkk flags

i hope you are enjoying the company of your aryan brothers whiteys
the government should send over a few million more
>>
>>132880148
correction this was in hamburg*
>>
>>132880148
Why is it virtually always Leftists that engage in public demonstrations, rallies, etc. and comparatively it's very rare for Right-Wing people or ideologues to do so?
>>
>>132880148
they can't cause trouble here, I'm ok with this.
>>
>>132880330
Because one of those groups don't have jobs to be doing
>>
>>132880148
Kurdistan has no borders. Are they enjoying that fact?
Stop sending us your mountain turks.
>>
>>132880148
>numerous middle easterners and people from other countries in europe
>in the middle of germany
>all the signs are written in english

hmmm almost like this is all some big fake media event for a certain english speaking country across the ocean....
>>
>>132880148
>kurds on the streets of berlin holding signs
You know that they or their ancestors coming to Germany have Turkish passports and working visas, right?
>>
>>132880148
They dont crawl around late at night through towns and cities harassing everyone

Euroturks do

Trust me eurokurds have a lot of catching up to do if they want to be as hated as euroturks are
>>
Kurds kill and beat up turks so they're okay
>>
>>132882294
>believing the entire thing is staged to scare Americans
>believing that English is used only by Americans
>forgetting that English is the most spoken language in Europe

Get out of your ass faggot
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.