[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should learning about dieting and carbs be mandatory in schools?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: Americans.jpg (57KB, 841x425px) Image search: [Google]
Americans.jpg
57KB, 841x425px
Should learning about dieting and carbs be mandatory in schools?
>>
We did learn about it in school, don't most people learn about nutrition?
>>
>>132878638
Lol you can eat nothing but carbs and not gain weight. Calories in calories out.
>>
>>132878638
>dieting and carbs
you mean nutrition and exercise and the answer is- if you have state funded healthcare, then yes it should be legally manadatory
>>
>>132881261
most schools just have P.E teachers who are school flunkies themselves. Physical education is the most woeful part of everyones education.
>>
>>132881681
Correct, our fascist friend doesn't seem too bright.
>>
Carbs are essential to our health. People need to do more cardio
>>
>>132878638
Fat makes you fat.
>>
>>132882089
You can easily eat more than you burn with even high levels of exercise. It's all about diet and willpower anon. Keep the kcals under your daily burn.
>>
>>132882428
True, but hearth health is important
>>
>>132882218
found the jew
>>
>>132878638
The epidemic of obesity in the West is totally intentional. Caused by (((them))) to make docile, weaker, sicker, and more tired, citizens of the West.
>>
>>132881681
>Calories in calories out
False. Lookup any research on a ketogenic 4,000 calorie challenge. Carbs are the only macronutrient that can be turned to fat, buddy.

>>132882089
I haven't been eating carbs since February and I've lost 60 lbs.

Carbs are the ultimate blue pill, you retards. They're cheap to produce and stimulate your pleasure centers form a pseudo-addiction.
>>
>>132878638
No. Schools nowadays are expected to teach kids so much more than just book learning. Parents have become so shitty and lazy they expect teachers to discipline their kids and teach them morals.
>>
>>132882702
Excess carbs are turned to fat for later energy consumption. Excess being the key word.
>>
File: R9T9kAo.jpg (44KB, 628x628px) Image search: [Google]
R9T9kAo.jpg
44KB, 628x628px
>>132882702
>Carbs are the only macronutrient that can be turned to fat, buddy.
>>
>>132882702
>Carbs are the only macronutrient that can be turned to fat, buddy.
Ameridumbs
>>
>>132882645
>It's this damn dirty Jews! They're the ones forcing me to eat 5000 calories a day and they won't let me exercise! It's not my fault I weigh 400 lbs!!
>>
>>132878638
is this cp
>>
>>132883458
Do you know what the sugar lobby is? Their pressure on senators and congressmen? What type of food does advertising appear in all media? What would the average American face if you proposed him to eat a salad? Why do you have the habit of throwing sauce at everything?
>>
>>132878638
Yes, just like physical exercise. You shouldn't be allowed to graduate if you're a fat fuck.
>>
File: 7_162015_paul8201.jpg (722KB, 2000x960px) Image search: [Google]
7_162015_paul8201.jpg
722KB, 2000x960px
I took foods back in High School to try and get myself a girlfriend. It ended up cementing me as a faggot. :/
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.