[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So A Computer On Egyptian Hieroglyphs hey /pol/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

Is /pol/ still a Christian board even after they figured Kek and Kekistani? If they figured the computer was on Egypt? If Egypt let's say had our computers on, back idk ancient times and you had your computers on, let's say your time would that also explain your fascination for parallel universes and these things? If it were just a matter of time and some free space with a looking screen? The future visionary which reveals Jesus also is that Christ? And you people looked at that damn frog said but who's the man sitting there?

Romans 9:17 (KJV)

17 For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth.
>>
What the blue fuck are you saying.
>>
File: LOL.jpg (650KB, 1167x889px) Image search: [Google]
LOL.jpg
650KB, 1167x889px
>>132877631
I'm sayin there's a guess who game and you're not Waldo.
>>
>>132877543
Would it be 360D chess, if I made the computer, in order to find myself? And I might be an Egyptian man who said I needed to know the grand truth not all these idols thus the screen showed me through time and Jesus is Lord? Jesus is name above all names. Does an Egyptian who says he wants to be with the Hebrew in Church not have redemption?
>>
Does Jesus not checkmate? Before checkmate was, Jesus The Word was also with God and is God.
>>
If someone said let's play chess I'd say it is.
It is finished.
>>
>>132877543
My hobby is finding threads from the ancient Egyptian era and necro posting in them.
>>
>>132879005
My hobby is to sometimes just sit here and drink some water.
>>
>>132879329
Gatorade is better than water
>>
>>132879614
O_o

*flys away
>>
>>132879823
If I did use the Computer to come back and my old self in pride said through the screen you could come back you could be high king again and be back in ancient past I'd say no, but here I stay, watching the world go, because I await Jesus's return and we can't keep going back to Egypt, back to Egypt, back again and again and people think CERN IS YEAR 0? Give me a break.
>>
>>132880488
They say how does a man post about it all so publicly I say don't worry about it if one of Jesus's should stay until He returns..
>>
File: dickwash.jpg (63KB, 632x455px) Image search: [Google]
dickwash.jpg
63KB, 632x455px
>>
>>132880583
What are we breakin time like we broke bread just to get back when Pharoah knew how to do a lot of things some said he could raise things some they made 2 snakes so here's the computer, and Romans 9:17 from ancient to modern and not back but forward towards the light.
>>
File: 1499353342807.jpg (615KB, 1001x751px) Image search: [Google]
1499353342807.jpg
615KB, 1001x751px
The mummy is a symbol for consciousness uploaded into the net, there are real life Egyptians living in the deeb web sometimes even posting on 4chan
>>
>>132880685
Are people who do not follow common morality not stupid? What, if one was used and back then there were odd things and it also proves how better the Hebrew poor were than any of us.
>>
>>132880814
I didn't care for the deep web I figured why bite from an onion when they introduced to me TOR. Didn't care! Can't run to an onion a deep web and let this one sink.. Gotta expose right? Have the internet not divided against itself. Will the deep web not also be shown? Who is the Log Archiver? Have you figured him out?
>>
They Don't Think, It Be Like It Is But It, Do

*smacks lips*
>>
>>132881136
Das rite, das rite.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.