[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Twitter hashtag to get rid of this kike?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: 061717protesters17cs.jpg (102KB, 662x441px) Image search: [Google]
061717protesters17cs.jpg
102KB, 662x441px
This fucking kike is annoying annoys the shit out of all sides aside from the Zionist. She makes the alt-light and the alt-right look bad with her retarded protests and publicity stunts. Can we start a campaign to get the (((Rebel))) to fire her. #Loseloomer?
>>
>>132877087
get rid of that gerbils faggots too
>>
File: loomer.png (552KB, 1600x786px) Image search: [Google]
loomer.png
552KB, 1600x786px
Bump
>>
>>132877087
I couldn't give less of a shit who the (((Rebel))) employs.
These people are not ''rebels''. They're a very new jewish company that was made in something like 2015 just to capitalize on people who are discovering right wing politics. All they do is pander to that demographic while doing anything in their power to stop those people from digging deeper.
It's like this song, except instead of pretending to be intellectuals they pretend to be on the right.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JB_omHQwYh8

The Rebel needs to be destroyed. They're more harmful to us than CNN or BBC. They're literal controlled opposition. It doesn't matter who they hire because everyone they hire is going to be controlled. Just look at the degenerate Gavin. He is 100% red pilled, but the rebel keeps him under control.
>>
>>132877379
I want him gone, but this self celebrating Zionist shill is so disgusting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTIkPpusRsU
>>
>keeps posting his pic

How do we get rid of him?
>>
>>132877087
get a life faggot
>>
>>132877484
It's a lot easier to get her pulled and when she starts bitching about antisemitism, we might redpill some collateral.
>>
File: 1499256882225.jpg (58KB, 475x398px) Image search: [Google]
1499256882225.jpg
58KB, 475x398px
>>132877674
Fuck you chicken track.
>>
She keeps punching right and needs to go.
>>
>>132877736
A big reason why controlled opposition employs really obnoxious jews is that they know how you will react to it.
When you attack Laura Loomer specifically you are playing into their hands and you are helping them push the narrative that antisemitism is a problem, that they're the real right and those that attack jews are just nazis etc.
You have to take out Rebel media. Attacking a kike who was employed just as a distraction for the people who aren't buying Rebel bullshit is a waste of time.
>>
File: 1462733331246.jpg (38KB, 500x303px) Image search: [Google]
1462733331246.jpg
38KB, 500x303px
>>132877087
We want something subtle, right?

I'm thinking
>#kikesbegone
>>
>>132878048
First they came for our gerbils and we didn't speak out because we weren't gerbils. Then they came for our germ bells and we didn't speak out because we weren't germ bells.
Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak for me.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.