[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Understanding New Zealand

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

I just read this book in the first 48 hours after release. I now know everything about New Zealand.

Ask me literally anything about the demographics of New Zealand and I can tell you.

https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B073S8BNRS
>>
>>132875030
Where is New Zealand ?
>>
Between Australia and Chile.
>>
>>132875546
Why ?
>>
Politics bro. Learn about this wonderful nation, and our 177 years of unbroken democracy.
>>
>>132875717
Are you happy ?
>>
>>132875030

What % of births in NZ are white?
>>
>>132875030
how many niggers are there
whats housing options like ( think 100k in USA vs 100k house in NZ)
desribe the seasonal weather
does the water in the toilet go clock wise instead of counterclockwise cause its in the southern hemisphere much like Australian toilets
>>
>>132875030
How fucked are we, politically speaking?

>National wants to flood us with low skilled immigrants to line boomers pockets
>Labour want to flood us with immigrants because muh-diversity
>Greens want to flood us with immigrants because muh diversity and introduce sharia law
>Mana is mana
>Act wants to flood us with more immigrants, specifically the chinese.
>The media runs smear campaigns any time Winnie gets too big for his britches
>SJW faggotry has bled into almost every aspect of NZ society and is no longer just unemployed uni students studying for a BA.
>>
>>132875899
74% However, many of the people claiming polynesian/Maori are actually 3/4 white.

>>132875974
We don't have blacks in the American sense, but we do have Maoris. Many of which heavily identify with black 'gangsta' culture. However, they seem far more adept at participating in regular society that US Blacks, and many are literally just white people with a tan.

You won't find a house in NZ for 100K. We have some of the highest housing costs in the world, and the rate at which house prices are outstripping wages is the fastest in the world. We have no restrictions on foreign investment and no capital gains tax.

Temperate. Depends where you are. Not as hot as Australia in the summer, not as cold as Canada in the winter. Humidity comparable to Japan. However, our ozone is fucked and you will get sunburnt in less than 30 minutes on an overcast day in summer.

I thought the water thing was a myth.

>>132875806
Meh. I've travelled and experienced about 20 other countries. We aren't the worst but we certainly aren't the best.
>>
>>132876858
What you experiences on where to travel?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.