[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Converting to Islam: Which branch?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 326
Thread images: 51

Hello, I left christianity for theism not long ago because it wasn't monotheistic nor made sense for me but it's been now 4 months that I'm studying Islam and learning arabic and I might convert soon.

I studied a little bit Shi'ism and I find imam Ali really interesting and wise but I think that Sunnism makes more sense and Shi'as really seems to consider him as one of the best men.

However I'm attracted to both Sunni branches : Sufism which I find truly interesting and truly spiritually fulfilling and Malikism.

Which one is more right? I'm really attracted to Sufism but Malikism seems more right.
Advise me please.
>>
Shut up with that bullhsit. This is the wrong page to post this Terrorist nonsense! Terrorfag
>>
>>132874155
Nation of Islam
>>
File: 1499353403538.jpg (2MB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1499353403538.jpg
2MB, 2560x1536px
>>132874155
>inb4 t. Achmed
>>
File: 1478364237779.jpg (353KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1478364237779.jpg
353KB, 1000x1000px
>>132874155
>which branch?
up the tree branch you go
>>
Non violent salafi type imo. The rest are getting pozed.
>>
>>132874155
Choose no branch, it's the best branch
Follow no one except the Quran and some of Muhammad teachings
>>
>>132874558
>Non violent salafi type imo
Yeah salafism sounds really based and pure
>>132874590
I won't follow anything that contradicts the Qur'an, Quranism is interesting but idk if it's right to ignore hadith
>>
>>132874155
Yeah i found this great channel to get educated about islam: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ng4s1Mcn4c
>>
>>132874787
Already went through every allegations of David Woods, always found a response.

Dismissed.

(Note that his "arguments" gets even debunked in the comments)
>>
>>132874766
Hadith is not that bad if you didn't follow it, it's like if you want to be a real muslim you can follow it by word, but personally, I don't follow lots of stuff like I touch women and clean shave the beard and lots of other stuff...

but hey, I'm just a weak human
>>
File: Omar_series.jpg (75KB, 680x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Omar_series.jpg
75KB, 680x1000px
>>132874956
btw I just started watching these series, it's really great for History, It doesn't talk much aboout Muhammad but covers everything about Islam

http://www.primewire.ag/watch-2771339-Farouk-Omar-online-free
>>
>>132875009
Yeah I find the Quran truly powerful and 99 times better and consistent than the hadith
I consider hadith as a "plus" to practice the faith the right way
>>
>>132874956
>always found a response
yeah like when muhammad commands muslims to slaughter unbelievers
>>
>>132875286
>yeah like when muhammad commands muslims to slaughter unbelievers
Just read the Quran and it'll answer to all of your misconceptions bro, I was afraid of it too at some point

>>132875144
Thanks a lot bro, pinned it on my desk
>>
>>132875402
>Just read the Quran
Ok, lets read Quran 8:12
>>
>>132875750
Yup and? What's problematic?
>>
>>132874155
how about you kill yourself instead.
thx
>>
>>132874155
>Which branch?
The one that blows themselves up the quickest.
>>
>>132875951
The problem is that you want people like me killed
>>
Sufism
>>
>>132875009
>>132875240
I think Hadith should be left for inspiration and maybe esoteric study but not used for law.
>>
>>132876139
Bro, you're displaying basic misconceptions and I don't want you killed. The verse starts with "Remember when your Lord inspired to the angels", it's not an executive order, it's a temporal ellipsis dealing with the Battle of Bard
>>132876315
>I think Hadith should be left for inspiration and maybe esoteric study but not used for law.
I think too because some Sharias who use hadith contradicts Quranic principles imo such as the freedom of disbelief even if apostates shouldn't be too loud
>>
>>132874155
None, if you left Christianity, that's fine. Just stay atheist.

ISLAM is a religion of theft that stole the ideas of Judaism and Christianity by claiming Moses and Christ are prophets of Islam, a false claim.
>>
So your goal in life is to join Isis and become a suicide bomber?
>>
>>132876733
I'd say Islam corrected these religions, Christianity itself corrected Judaism (in some way) and Islam corrected Christianity (because it is now twisted).
Pure monotheism is found in Islam, I never was atheist I was just theist i.e believing in God without following a religion.
>>
>>132874155
Jesus is God.
You are going to hell.
It's one thing to be born a heretic, but to be born within the arms of the Lord and to then reject him is an entirely different case.
>>
File: violent-koran-verses.jpg (54KB, 602x447px) Image search: [Google]
violent-koran-verses.jpg
54KB, 602x447px
>>132876503
Ok lets see some more
>>
>>132876917
This is because of this kind of mentality within the church that I left christianity.
Taking Jesus as God while he never claimed he was God nor that he was the son of God, hell even Holy Trinity is MAN MADE.
You basically think Jesus is God while God was here before him and sent himself on earth to die for the sins of humanity that he created while Hell and Heaven existed.
Plain nonsense and pure violation of monotheism & the Bible & what Jesus preached.
>>132877067
Are you aware that you posted mostly fake verses?
www.quran.com
Check it by yourself instead of quoting fake verses... You're embarassing yourself
>>
>>132874155
Go be a Sufi so at least you can get high by spinning in a circle
>>
Have you started improving your shoe throwing skills?
https://youtu.be/u-xYG6DTedo
>>
No variant of Mohammed's ridiculous fanfic version of Judaism have any merit, so the only reason to convert to Islam is to be a part of a community where they have healthy families and the women won't ruin your life, which is actually a good reason. So the best one to join is the one with the best community in your area.
>>
>>132877067
This is really really badly translated

And next time put the verses before that, I also can take a passage from Harry Potter book and put it out of context
>>
File: checkinthosefuckindoublesman.jpg (69KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
checkinthosefuckindoublesman.jpg
69KB, 1280x720px
>>132874155
>Converting to Islam: Which branch?
The suicide bombing sect in Saudi Arabia.
>>
>>132874155
Doesn't the fact that you're deciding on branches show it's pretty much all BS?
Shouldn't the perfect book have made it perfectly clear which branch?
I mean ya have a what, 5/6 chances of picking the wrong one.
>>
>>132874155
I've heard good things about Sufism. Stay FAR away from all the others. I'm fucking serious-- they're dangerous as shit.
>>
>>132874155
>converting to islam
Retard
>>
>>132877449
Ahahah
>>132877773
Nah, Wahhabism is maybe too traditional for me
>>132877567
I'm not arab hahaha
>>
>>132874155
Shoot yourself in the fucking face, you traitorous little cunt.
>>
>>132877386
Jesus is the Word who God sent to create the universe.
God is Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
God died to absolve the sins of humanity thus purifying us to go to heaven.
Islam is a fucking abomination. I don't even care about terrorism or banning Muslims or anything, but for an alleged Christian to reject the true faith and have the audacity to convert to a heretic cult is just disgusting.
Read the Bible or shut up.
>>
>left one religion looking for sense in another

bro

I have some bad news for you

>I'm interested in Shi'ite teachings
Oh never mind, you're retarded, carry on and enjoy your watchlist my good man
>>
Why not join Alawites?
>>
>>132877823
Different branches doesn't mean that only one is right.
Actually it's really interesting to see the different philosophies within the religion
>>
I realised Islam is true but there are no muslims were I live.
What do?
>>
>>132874155
Alawite.
>>
>>132878021
>the bible
I would. But the originals are all lost and we only have forgeries
>>
File: 1467565853569.gif (51KB, 520x390px) Image search: [Google]
1467565853569.gif
51KB, 520x390px
>>132874155
>Converting to Islam: Which branch?

Preferably the one that will get you killed the quickest.
>>
>>132878086
Islam is for guys who want to fuck prepubescent kids. You deserve to be killed and remembered as a goatfucking kiddie diddler.
>>
>>132874155
Rope yourself from a palm tree in riyad
>>
>>132878044
Interested in Shi'ism doesn't mean that I want to become a Shia
>>132878021
Yet the Son is the Father as the Bible so you just shot a bullet on your foot bro
>God died to absolve the sins of humanity thus purifying us to go to heaven
Then why the hell did he (in christianity) created it in the first place and why the hell are we still on Earth if God "died" (nonsense, absolute nonsense) for the sins he created.

I've read the Bible, since I'm 11 I've been in catechism, and if you were truly honest you'd know that the Bible contradicts in so many ways the way Christianity is practiced today. The only heresy nowadays lies in Christianity itself.
Especially Americans, look at how you've transformed Christianity, you use pagan figures and idols on Christmas and eat food like porks in the name of Christianity while Christianity is against that.
>>
>>132874155
The branch that kills itself, oh wait that's all of them so pretty much whatever bro
>>
>>132878165
Fuck off. I know you people are baiting but blasphemy really isn't a joke.
You will regret all of this when you die.
>>
>>132874155
>BASED Ibn-Rushd
>BASED Ibn-Sina

You don't need a sect; just treat the hadith as a bunch of propaganda from various politicians who had them written 200 years after the death of the prophet.

Think, believe in the oneness of God, Pray sincerely,Truth, Justice, and question. Explore.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1496716103329.jpg (112KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1496716103329.jpg
112KB, 960x720px
Islam corrected christianity?
You mean Islam bombed christians to correct them?
>>
>>132878187
AKA salafist wahabism (what isis preach)
>>
>>132878301
Yet pedophilia occurs in churches the most :/
>>132878086
The most important thing is to have the Quran, then you can try to find a little group of converts online, I've talked to one Danish convert and one Australian
>>
>>132878499
Yeah, I'd mostly stick to the Quran. Hadith are a complex subject
>>132878548
Nope, christianity was incorrect because forgot what Jesus preached aka monotheism
>>
File: Spike-lee-furhat-.jpg (38KB, 475x356px) Image search: [Google]
Spike-lee-furhat-.jpg
38KB, 475x356px
>>132874155
Who gives a shit what you choose? Islam is a creation of Jews in Arabia that wanted a proxy army to clear Christians out of Jerusalem

https://www.scribd.com/document/351436519/Muhammad-s-Inspiration-by-Judaism

It was Islam which saved the Jewish people. This
fact was fully recognized by the Jews themselves, as we may learn
from a section of the Nistaroth de-Rabbi Shim'on ben Yohai, which
was composed in early Islamic times. There, the angel Metatron
shows Rabbi Shim'on ben Yohai the Malkhuth Yishma'el, the empire
of the Arabs, and explains to him that " God would raise up for them
a prophet according to His Will," and that they would conquer
Palestine and resettle the Jews there in great honour. As is well known
it was the Muslims who brought the Jews back to Jerusalem, after
they had been forbidden access to it for 500 years.
>>
>>132878469
The Father is the Son. They are two parts of God.
God is made up of Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
God did not create hell. The Bible doesn't mention what he'll is. Hell is God's rejection. If you aren't embraced into the Kingdom of heaven by accepting Jesus as Lord, then God rejects you and your soul eternally lives in the state of Hell.

Christians can eat pork because we do not have to follow the laws of the Old Testament. Jesus made a new covenant which did not include the old Jewish laws, which is why we don't get circumcised.

My flag is from the UK, not USA.

You know in your heart that you're wrong.
I strongly suggest that you go to church and speak to a priest.
Confess your heresy and go to Mass.
>>
>>132874155
sunni islam is for terrorists. unironically go for every non-sunni, or you should make an ishtishhadi operation in an aloha snackbar group
>>
>>132878883
>the angel Metatron
This sounds more like a transformer.
>>
>>132877386
The Trinity is not so much how God is, as how God interacts with us.

Some parts of Christianity may be counterintuitive, but it makes a lot more sense than Islam.

Ask yourself what God wants and why. If you think the answer's for everyone to stick to some ancient legal code, why do you have such a low opinion of God?
>>
>>132874155
pick the inbred low-iq sandnigger death cult kind
>>
>>132878086
Blow yourself up and say it's allah's wish.
>>
>>132878073
Is there a different philosophy that is 100% wrong?
If not, why follow any, why not create your own?
>>
>>132878883
Dumbest argument.
If one religion is the less Jew-friendly it's Islam.
>>132878948
>The Father is the Son.
Yet the Holy Trinity claims that the Father IS NOT the Son but God is the Father and the Son too.
>You know in your heart that you're wrong

Don't keep on hurting yourself like that bro, I was like you too but when you dwelve into the subject especially Holy Trinity, you find that it's true BS.
I was afraid of loosing Jesus too, yet he is in Islam, and he is at his right place : a messenger of God.
>I strongly suggest that you go to church and speak to a priest.
I've been doing this since I'm 11 bro...

Please, open your heart, your eyes and your mind, be objective and read the Quran, if you're a believer, the words will speak to you.

Don't lie to yourself, you know that the Holy Trinity is pure bs...
>>
>>132874155

Sage.
>>
>>132879405
Honestly fuck off.
Enjoy hell.
>>
>>132879036
>Some parts of Christianity may be counterintuitive, but it makes a lot more sense than Islam.
Absolutely not, the Bible contradicts itself on many points. I believe in the true and original Christianity which is found in Islam and got lost in the Christianity of nowodays
>>
>>132878948
>The Bible doesn't mention what he'll is.
It does you larper. The eternal fires
>>
They are all shit go back to Christianity heretic
>>
>>132874155
literally and unironically kill yourself, you'll go straigt to jannah. just convince yourself that you're martyr
>>
>>132879516
It's ok, the fact that you react like that proves that you're not confident with your beliefs.

Erase your stereotypes about Islam, erase the arabs and what they're doing with it. And be honest to yourself.
>>
It's really interesting seeing people post here about all the problems of Christianity, since me and my partner left Islam after being raised in the faith, educated in it, and practicing it all our lives, and have now converted to Christianity.

The Qur'an is just straight up injunctions for the most part, and monotheism for monotheism's sake; it purports to be a self-contained system, but the contradictions in that self-contained system - ESPECIALLY with regards to ontology vs deontology, to morality vs the concepts of justice and goodness that Islam espouses - make it a really untenable and frankly awful idea and system, whose awful consequences are clear for the world to see.

If you watch Jordan Peterson lectures on the Bible, the Qur'an begins to look like a bunch of previously established facts cobbled together from other religions in the region (Nestorianism, Zoroastrianism, Judaism, Arab paganism, others). I see people here laughing about Christianity taking on what we'd call in Islam "'urf" (customs) such as Christmas, but they don't seem to think it's weird that the Qur'an talks about the jinn and the evil eye? The cognitive dissonance is insane.

Christianity, on the other hand, is a system which requires some thought. The reason you don't get debates in Christianity like you get in Islam, which are mostly just 'Is X permissible, is Y permissible' etc, is because in Christianity you're supposed to use your reason to consider the evolutionary meaning of the text and extract from the biblical metanarrative a personal narrative through which to live a good life.

Compared to this, the Qur'an - especially the verses Muhammad conveniently conjured up to allow him to have sex with all of his wives whenever he wanted - just seems like a ridiculous farce. Do Muslims really not think it's ridiculous that in the one and final revelation, Allah would add in a section about Muhammad being able to have sex with whoever he wanted?

https://www.quran.com/66/1
>>
>>132874155
Join the one that will make you blow yourself up quicker
>>
>>132879086
Suicide is forbidden in Islam
>>
File: Jesus.jpg (66KB, 502x506px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus.jpg
66KB, 502x506px
>>132879617
Show your flag faggot.
>>
>>132874155
>it wasn't monotheistic
you must've confused catholicism with christianity.
>>
File: checkem.jpg (3KB, 111x125px) Image search: [Google]
checkem.jpg
3KB, 111x125px
>>132874155
nice try saudi wahabi fucks!
>>
>>132879617
Imho many people here aren't engaging with you properly and I can see that it's making the Christian side look bad, but I don't think you've made any strong arguments whatsoever thus far. You're just parroting the typical stuff I'd hear in masjid about tawhid, but it seems to be you who has failed to understand what the Trinity actually is, and just like Muhammad, your inability to comprehend has caused you anger and resentment and has caused you to open a new path - a false path, in this case - so you can feel vindicated.

The Trinity IS tawhid. If you'd like to discuss this I can explain, or I can recommend videos by people like Akh Rachid if you speak Arabic, and if you don't speak Arabic, you frankly have no business converting to Islam given the total lack of knowledge that would entail.
>>
>>132879729
Jesus is muslim
>>
Islam and Christianity are basically the same fucking thing in different flavors.
>>
>>132879933
The retroactive narrative creation is so boring. It's the exact same logic as the 'we wuz kangz' idiocy. You can't just invent a fictional past where the prophets of Christianity and Judaism were actually Muslims, but nobody except the Muslims know this, because REASONS. It's a joke.
>>
>>132875286
>Released before battle of badr
>Expects Muslims to sit idly by twiddling their thumbs

Of course they are going to be told to fight during a war you fucking retard kek keep spouting your Jew memes
>>
File: 148771.jpg (33KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
148771.jpg
33KB, 460x276px
>>132879933
Go larp somewhere else faggot.
>>
>>132880027
Islam is Christianity for people who want to follow orders and commands, and not to think for themselves. Why do you think that the religion's very name means 'submission', and that intellectual endeavors like monasticism are actually haram? Did you not know this?
>>
>>132879405
>If one religion is the less Jew-friendly it's Islam.
I give you what Jews believe, not what I believe. But I take Jews' word for it.

Why is it so hard to believe that Jews helped create an evil ideology that turns around and bites them on the ass?

For Jews, it was still an acceptable situation as the the ends (killing all Christians) justifies the means.
>>
>>132874155
None. Sage this cancer threads.
>>
>>132880097
Jehova's witnesses believe that too and only prove it from "the bible".
Jesus never claims to be God in the bible.
He explicitely denies it.
>>
>>132880156
Why is that an 'of course' answer? Jesus didn't fight back, and Christianity ended up conquering the greatest empire the world had ever seen without firing a shot or striking one blow. That seems to me a lot more interesting, prima facie, than an Arab warlord with 11 wives and two sex slaves running around the desert and telling his followers how to beat their wives and who they can rape.
>>
>>132879543
>original Christianity which is found in Islam
You mean how that coward Isa let another man die in his place to save his own life?
>>
File: 1497378208473.jpg (69KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1497378208473.jpg
69KB, 720x960px
>>132874155
Sufism my nigga
>>
>>132880362
It's more complex than you're allowing for here.

The core notion of Christianity is that a spark of divinity lies inside every human being, Gentile or Jew, Christian or Heathen.

Judaism said that God made man in his own image, but Christianity took that to its logical conclusion, and that idea empowered Western civilization to become the greatest cultural force that mankind had ever known and to conquer the entire earth. That seems pretty significant, no?
>>
File: solomon_s_cherubim.jpg (43KB, 744x296px) Image search: [Google]
solomon_s_cherubim.jpg
43KB, 744x296px
>>132878469
No, While the Father and Son are God they are not the same. The Father is in Heaven, and was occasionally the Holy of Holies in the Temple of Jerusalem.

The Reasons for Christs death and sacrifice is twofold
1. He Tricks Death into coming into contact with God and thus God's Eternal Life.
This "Kills" Death and is why after Judgement Day People will be Immortal.
2. The Way Prior to Christ one absolved sins involved sacrificing an animal, say a lamb or dove, Christ is said lamb but not just for one persons Sins but ALL MANKIND.

As for the Charge of Heresy and Contradictions much of these seem to be did God do X or the Devil? Easy Work around is God Allows The Devil to do X, Much Like in the Story of Job. Know that one?
As For Heresy in Christianity elaborate on some please.
1. Idols=/=Icons they had Statues of Angels in the Temple FOR GOD IN ISRAEL THAT WAS GIVEN TO MOSES BY GOD HIMSELF. Clearly you can have images. statues, and Icons what you cannot have are Idols and Graven Images.
As for Jewish Law you realize we don't need to follow all of it right? Much of the Law was only to separate God's people from others UNTIL THE MESSIAH arrives AKA Jesus.

Anything else you got Half-Wit Heretic?
>>
>>132879723
Actually, if you are trying to kill non-muslims it's not considered suicide.
>>
>>132874155

I am ex-Muslim; I converted when I was in college and realized how much of a mistake it really was.

What got me doubting this shitty religion was first I noticed praying 5 times a day and the way you had to pray was ultimately mind numbing.

Furthermore, I converted before actually reading the Qu'ran cover to cover but pretended I did read it; however once I actually read it I was appalled by how fucking ridiculous it is.

Islam's values make sense, they really do; but you're issue is not on the wrong religion, but you're failure to belong to your own group.
>>
>>132874155
You fucking retard, Islam is a fake religion invented by (((Jesuits)))

http://www.redicecreations.com/specialreports/2006/04apr/catholicislam.html
>>
>>132880027
>Islam and Christianity are basically the same fucking thing in different flavors.

You compare Jesus Christ's teachings to Mohammad's commands?
you fucking ignorant swine
>>
>>132874417
good one mohel
>>
>>132880401
The other option was complete annihilation. People must defend themselves. You can't just let people walk in, rape your women and take your belongings. You are the sole responsible person for your and your loved ones well being. There's no guarantee that you'll win, but you must not bow down to people who will take everything from you.
>>
File: Moscow_Cathedral_Mosque_01-2016.jpg (19KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
Moscow_Cathedral_Mosque_01-2016.jpg
19KB, 280x280px
>>132879649
>https://www.quran.com/66/1

Don't you read what's following? Every stance has a spiritual part that it is explained either before either after.

Nestorianism, Zoroastrianism, Arab paganism? You're deluded at least for the Arab pagan part which is totally incompatible with what Islam promotes and every element of Islam that kind of looks like paganism got its pagan essence annihilated by the Tawhid.
Basically the fact that the Tawhid lies within Islam (making association and idolatry the worst sin) makes it impossible to affiliate paganism with it.

>Christianity, on the other hand, is a system which requires some thought.
Islam does too, it actually puts its basis on thought and freedom of thought even though now people seems to forget that within the Islamic world.

The thing is that you say that the Islamic debates such as "Is X permissible, is Y permissible?"are useless and stupid because "muh thought" but the fact is that IT IS important. I tell you this as an ex-christian, the lack of orthopraxy within the Christian world is what's making it lost.
How many times have I heard "Oh it's ok if you don't fast, God'll forgive you"?
How many times have I heard "Oh it's ok if you sin, just confess and be honest and you'll be okay"?
How many times have I heard "Just love our Lord and do good and you'll go to paradise"?

Just plain hypocrisy.

So of course when imams say "X is permissible and Y isn't" they should explain but believe me the fact that this orthopraxy is getting lost is destroying Christianity.

Christianity doesn't really require some thought, its base is weak and got transformed into a mere message of 'peace and love" while, originally, it WASN'T. Originially Christianity was just like Islam : a faith that requires religious behaviour and focused on monotheism.

But not it's cucked, it just got transformed into a mere message of peace and love and a mere philosophy destined to comfort people who lacks love and affection.
>>
>>132880432
Not in the quran. Stop getting your education from /pol/

Western civilisation was the biggest force before christianity and gradually improved as it got less christian starting with the renaissance to the enlightenment

But thanks for proving you're just a cultural larper for muh heritage
>>
>>132880667
Prayer isn't bad inandof itself. I'm also an ex-Muslim and now I'm Christian, and I follow the Agpeya (google it) and pray 5 times a day. That essentially just entails taking a break from what I'm doing and reflecting on myself and the world. Not so bad if you don't have the dumbed-down system of ruk3aat, because ofc Islam has to standardize and formalize everything so that there's no room for freethinking. What a perfect religion for morons.
>>
>>132874155
If you are being serious, the you should know that one of the prophet's predictions was that on the day of judgement, of the 60+ some sects of islam, the largest sects would go into the fire for a short period of time before being allowed into Jannah, to pay for their heresy.
And the Jews and the Christians are the same.

If you truly want to do the will of Allah, you must follow that true and pure path.
>>
>>132880848
second part meant for >>132880545
>>
File: 1483403945378.jpg (21KB, 248x189px) Image search: [Google]
1483403945378.jpg
21KB, 248x189px
>>132880694
>You fucking retard, Islam is a fake religion invented by (((Jesuits)))

Fuck off protestant cuck, go suck dick on the 40.000 different denominations of protestantism.
>>
>>132877067
>>132877386
Yeah uh... The source material doesn't really help your case there Ali.
https://quran.com/3/28-38
https://quran.com/3/85-95
https://quran.com/5/33-43
https://quran.com/8/12-22
https://quran.com/8/60-70
https://quran.com/8/65-75
https://quran.com/9/5-15
https://quran.com/9/30-40
https://quran.com/22/19-29
https://quran.com/47/4-14

The wording may be different, but they ARE NOT FAKE, and can be easily interpreted the way they're read in the image.
>>
>>132880667
I smell LARP
The 5 prayers thing lies within the hadith, not the Quran.
You're atheist now?
>>
File: 1498588220557.jpg (79KB, 727x674px) Image search: [Google]
1498588220557.jpg
79KB, 727x674px
>>132874155
pls no bait

If you're seriously considering converting, then this guide'o sverige is just for you!

Pros:
Sufism:

Peaceful
Don't blow up people (yet)
Orders are pretty cool I guess

Cons:

Heavily persecuted (even in non-majority muslim nations)
There are like 40 mosques ONLY in the middle east alone
Turkish origin

Ismailism

Pros:

12 Imams
Semi-well done philosophy

Cons:

Practically extinct

Wahhabism

Pros:

Take down buildings in the west and the west will blame white people (lol)

Cons:

Saudi-Arabian based
ISIS
Goat Fucking
Cancer

Shi'ite

Pros:

Hezbollah

Cons:

Goat fucking

Malikism

Pros:

Cons:

Everything above

Honestly dont convert to Islam if you dont have ancestry or heritage from the middle east, you'll just come up as a nutter/race traitor to everyone.
>>
>>132880881
>Implying that people much smarter than anyone in your whole family haven't been devout Muslims

Stop thinking you're that smart because you actually aren't
>>
File: Screenshot_20170708-114124.png (921KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170708-114124.png
921KB, 1440x2560px
>>132880694
>>
>>132878071
Alawites are not muslim,even shia bros i had aquanitnce with agree.
>>
Don't call people bro, you Islamist piece of goat shit.
Fuck you
Fuck Pisslam
Fuck Arabs
And again, fuck you
>saged
>>
>>132881021
>The wording may be different, but they ARE NOT FAKE
>wording
>may be different
Lol man... Modifying words from a religious book like that is plain BS
And even if,t he Quranic verses are organized in Surahs
>>
File: 1495837546036.jpg (48KB, 500x464px) Image search: [Google]
1495837546036.jpg
48KB, 500x464px
It's all garbage, anon. It's a death cult invented by a rapist and murderer.
>>
>>132880848
Mohammad specifically denies the crucifixion by explaining that Isa the coward was "saved" by Allah and a doppelganger put to death in Isa's place.

https://www.amazon.com/Mohammed-Charlemagne-Revisited-History-Controversy/dp/0578094185
the evidence shows that classical civilization was not dead in Europe at the start of the seventh century, but was actually experiencing something of a revival. Populations and towns were beginning to grow again for the first time since this second century - a development apparently attributable largely to the spread of Christianity. In addition, the real centres of classical civilization, in the Middle East, were experiencing an unprecedented Golden Age at the time, with cities larger and more prosperous than ever before. Excavation has shown that these were destroyed thoroughly and completely by the Arab conquests, with many never again reoccupied. And it was precisely then, says Scott, that Europe's classical culture also disappeared, with the abandonment of the undefended lowland villas and farms of the Roman period and a retreat to fortified hilltop settlements; the first medieval castles. For Scott, archaeology demonstrated that the Arabs did indeed blockade the Mediterranean through piracy and slave-raiding, precisely as Pirenne had claimed, and he argues that the disappearance of papyrus from Europe was an infallible proof of this. Whatever classical learning survived after this time, says Scott, was due almost entirely to the efforts of Christian monks.
>>
>>132881172
>>132881237
You can smell a Jew from a mile away
>>
Just call yourself a Muslim. Forget about sect names. But practice the Sunni way. That's the only right way. Not Shia, Suffi etc.
>>
>>132881221
Yeah, they switched these words around so anything bad you say about the scripture is automatically wrong and so we must conclude Islam is a religion of peace and harmony and will make everything in the world good.
>>
File: javad1.jpg (903KB, 4256x2832px) Image search: [Google]
javad1.jpg
903KB, 4256x2832px
>>132881048
>shi'ism
>goat fucking
kys sunni faggot
>>
>>132881014
Why not just read the bible? It alone demolishes almost all practices of the Romish Catholic Church
>>
>>132881318
Then your jewdar is off, goatfucker - I'm not a filthy kike. I hate Islam, Judaism and Catholicism. All your semetic sand religions are shit
>>
File: IMG_0464.jpg (116KB, 666x529px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0464.jpg
116KB, 666x529px
Islam is the beast that carries the blasphemous name that claims to be the true abrahamic god. Allah. The image is Mecca, they bow to 5x a day. The second beast that resembles Jesus but is actually speaking for Satan, is Issa. Islamic Jesus. He will tell everyone he isn't really gods son and to worship allah, as foretold in the Quran and in the Bible. The Bible says the second beast will look like Jesus and convince everyone to worship the first beast (allah). The beast has 7 heads representing 7 kingdoms throughout history. The 7th will fall and rise again, making the 8th kingdom also the 7th (just rebuilt). The last Empire to fall was the Ottoman Empire, a Muslim empire. Islam is the beast of revelation. If you worship allah you worship the devil.
>>
>>132880667
> the way you had to pray was ultimately mind numbing

Numbers 20:6 And Moses and Aaron went from the presence of the assembly unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, and they fell upon their faces: and the glory of the Lord appeared unto them.

Matthew 26:39 And he (Jesus) went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as Thou Wilt.
>>
>>132881416
>Isla
Nope.
Actually Islam isn't a religion of 'peace' or 'love' or 'hatred' or 'terrorism'
It's just focused on monotheism mostly and is fair; eye for an eye, peace for peace.
>>
>>132874155
Go Shia.
>>
File: quranicverses.jpg (41KB, 462x350px) Image search: [Google]
quranicverses.jpg
41KB, 462x350px
>>132874155

Muslims Lose Their Minds When 26 Different ARABIC Qurans Return to Speakers' Corner!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9y7eWEjBBw4

Answering Islam 6: What Are the Main Differences Between Islam and Christianity?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfxUpR83Wzo
>>
>>132874155
You should just kill yourself and do the world a favour.
>>
File: 1496692242584.jpg (156KB, 1059x960px) Image search: [Google]
1496692242584.jpg
156KB, 1059x960px
>>132881318
Nope, I'm an atheist and I don't have a religion. More evidence of how deluded that you mudslimes are.

By the way, if every Indian pissed on your country at once... you would drown!
>>
File: WIUJdoN.png (196KB, 600x339px) Image search: [Google]
WIUJdoN.png
196KB, 600x339px
>>132881430
Not a sunni, not even a muslim lmao.

I left the faith after realising that it was not suited for me, I like Islams way of forming masculinity in a time where 9 year old boys are being forced into changing their dick into a vagina because their imbecile parents told them to do so, but otherwise it's really fucked up.
>>
>>132880774
> You're deluded at least for the Arab pagan part which is totally incompatible with what Islam promotes

Ah, I see, I'm deluded. It must be deluded to kiss the pre-Islamic pagan black stone on Hajj, and it must be deluded how the Islamic prohibitions and prescriptions reflect pretty much exactly the pre-Islamic Arab pagan society (sex slavery etc). Yep, I'm deluded for rejecting slavery, rape, and other vile elements of Arab pagan morality as a God-mandated moral code for all time.

>I tell you this as an ex-christian, the lack of orthopraxy within the Christian world is what's making it lost.

This is an interesting point, because I kind of agree with you. But let's look at this through the Nietzschean master/slave dialectic. Firm orthopraxy will always be preferred by the slave, who needs to be told exactly what to do and when. Firm orthodoxy will be preferred by the master, who wants to order his thoughts and allow his deeds to naturally extrapolate from an ordered consciousness.

By saying that you need firm orthopractic guidance, you're admitting that you're a slave. Which is fine, because many people are; approximately 50%, obviously, and perhaps more than that. But is Islam really 'true' just because its firm guidelines work for you and the other slaves, like all the Muslim converts in prisons and gangs? There aren't many Muslim converts in academia and government, you know, so that's the master side of things.

>Just plain hypocrisy.

Why are you conflating hipocrisy/nifaaq and forgiveness? I don't see that it's hypocrisy to be forgiven for your transgressions. You're so quick to yell MUNAAFIQ, but do you actually think about the consequences of a world where this forgiveness you criticize doesn't happen? Where you see tens of people daily with mutilated limbs and hands cut off from the one time in their teens they were foolish enough to shoplift?

Are you so nihilistic that this is the world you want to live in?
>>
>>132881514
He's probably a LARPer lol, prayers in church have way less 'aura' than Islamic prayers. It's an automatism.
Now most christians here just recite the prayer the fastest way possible in order to finish it lol. "Amen"
>>
Opiate by Tool will solve all your answers...
>>
>>132881505
The Bible warns not to bow to things fallen Fromm heaven. The black stone is a meteor fallen from space. It calls Satan a fallen star, which is literally what the black stone is.

The Bible speaks of the whore of Babylon, a city that sits upon 7 hills and is an apostate version of Christianity. This refers to the Catholic Church. Full of idolatry and paganism. It also says the beast will hate the whore and tear her flesh, hence the crusades.
>>
>>132881679
Oh hey China
>>
>>132881082
> Implying that people much smarter than anyone in your whole family haven't been devout Muslims

Of course they have. And people smarter than those people have been devout Atheists and Christians.

>Stop thinking you're that smart because you actually aren't

You seem to be projecting onto a person you know nothing about. Search inwards; whence comes your frustration?
>>
>>132874155
How can a being that is omniscient, omnipresent, and omnipotent be a singular unity? I think you need to meditate on the nature and mystery of the trinity.

>its an illogical and irrational concept

So is the idea that an infinite universal consciousness exists, especially outside of matter itself. God is an irrational concept.

Converting to Islam is a terrible idea.
>>
>>132881568
Yeah, I can see how you'd think that, if you make yourself blind to the other facets of the religion. Any doctrine with as much baggage attached to it as Islam is going to have a lot of interpretations for it.

But a tree is known by its fruit-- everywhere islam goes, conflict follows. Everywhere islam becomes dominant, outsiders are marginalized (if not outright killed). Everywhere islam gains total control, society fractures into tribal infighting.

It is a religion that can't exist without wars to fight. That's a bad thing if you want humanity to be something other than stuck in a perpetual dark age.

I haven't even mentioned the inbreeding...
>>
>>132881797
>>132881505
PLEASE READ THIS. IF YOU READ ANYTHING IN THIS THREAD, READ THIS.
>>
>>132881448
kek probably why they were so butthurt about John Wycliffe translating the Bible into English
>>
>>132879552
It's actually just seperation from God, which is in itself the torture.
>>
File: The first Pope.png (49KB, 1676x174px) Image search: [Google]
The first Pope.png
49KB, 1676x174px
>>132881448
>Why not just read the bible? It alone demolishes almost all practices of the Romish Catholic Church

Protestants put themselfs as an authority to say what is what on the bible, It's rather comical that you don't have no unity whatsoever and have close to 40,000 different denominations for protestantism.

The catholic church is one, created by Jesus himself.

And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock[b] I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not prevail against it. 19 I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven
>>
File: 1497039334082.png (1MB, 1097x595px) Image search: [Google]
1497039334082.png
1MB, 1097x595px
>>132881695
>falling hook line and sinker for a kike propaganda image
nice dude
>>
>>132882018
>But a tree is known by its fruit-- everywhere islam goes, conflict follows. Everywhere islam becomes dominant, outsiders are marginalized (if not outright killed). Everywhere islam gains total control, society fractures into tribal infighting. It is a religion that can't exist without wars to fight. That's a bad thing if you want humanity to be something other than stuck in a perpetual dark age.

This is a really great post.
>>
>>132882019
Actually read this amazing commandment

Leviticus 19:27
Do not trim off the hair on your temples or trim your beards
>>
>>132874155
wahabism the one that sais its ok to kill yourself
>>
>>132882276
Yeah, isn't it great how we don't have to follow that anymore?

But if you want to go cherrypicking, we'll find much worse stuff in the Qur'an, as you well know. So is this really the theological game you think you'll win at?
>>
>>132882276
Old Testament law. You get a (You) for effort
>>
>>132882219
Gtfo shiite fuck,go bleed yourself to death to imam hussain while i marry your mom mot3a style.
>>
>>132882101
Just reading a brief history of the Protestant revolution and all the dirty shit the Church pulled in order to ban the Bible and kill anyone who questioned them should be enough to turn any thinking person away from Catholicism.
>>
>>132874155
Choose no religion and become an independent thinker. Helped me to not be brainwashed. :)
>>
>>132881797
Well just so you know... the bible you have right now is the same that the catholic church garded for centuries from destruction.
>>
File: saudi_pants.jpg (58KB, 960x529px) Image search: [Google]
saudi_pants.jpg
58KB, 960x529px
>>132882393
>a saudshit being a tough guy on /pol/ while his multi billion dollar military is being fucked by sheep herders in Yemen.
Interesting.
>>
File: 1496694762558.jpg (14KB, 202x299px) Image search: [Google]
1496694762558.jpg
14KB, 202x299px
>>132881797
The Saudis blowtorch the meteorite to keep it black because it's supposed to be black from the world's sins. They claim that they're just "cleaning" it.

Not sure why it's in a metal vagina.
>>
File: saudi_specops.webm (618KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
saudi_specops.webm
618KB, 1280x720px
>>132882393
webm of your cousin driving
>>
>>132882559
Half of yemen is our clay now while the rest of your houthi bitches and their children are being wiped out by cholera.
>>
>>132878187
>Vikings had horns meme

Stop
>>
File: saudi_military.jpg (128KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
saudi_military.jpg
128KB, 1920x1080px
>>132882755
Damn dude that is so brave!
>>
>>132882601
Exactly. The stone is supposed to cleanse sin, which the Bible Sydney only Christ can do. Also the bible says Christ is the cornerstone of the church. The black stone is the cornerstone of the tent in Mecca. Islam literally tries to replace Christ with a fallen star, an image of satan
>>
>>132881713
>Ah, I see, I'm deluded. It must be deluded to kiss the pre-Islamic pagan black stone on Hajj
Ok either you're a LARPer confirmed
Either you just a huge dumbass, and I say it honestly.
You're just basically vomiting here the lies and misconceptions that you probably swallowed in the internet.

You talk about slavery rape and "other vile elements" lol bro, have you read the Bible?
The Bible has explicits ruling on slavery and don't hmu with "muh OT" because it is in the NT too.
Do you know Islamic history the "pagan black stone"? Muhammad did not went there and destroyed every pagan idol he found for nothing.

>This is an interesting point, because I kind of agree with you.
Of course, the state of Christianity is absolutely disastrous in Europe because of this lack of orthopraxy. Basically most of us call ourselves christians because we got baptized.

I do not say that people need firm orthopractic guidance, because God in Islam says that He prefers somebody who sins multiple times and repent than somebody who never sinned in his life.

Conversions, whether Islamic or Christian occurs is prison because they're kind of a new path given to the prisoners who want to change their lives. So pointing out Islam for conversions in prison isn't really interesting, hell even DW the psychopath converted in prison.
2nd we don't have data on it, I know only 4 converts, a dane, an australian, a french (all of them met online) and a lebanese who was christian before and who is actually my arabic teacher. The guidelines of work in Islam are important, actually in every religion it is, because when it gets lost, the religion gets lost as well. (That is what's happening with Xtianity)

The major problems in the Islamic world nowadays are how Islamic nations applies it and thus makes it look at a system like "do this and this but don't do this this is haram" while when you read the Quran it almost incites you to do error in order to improve the deen.
>>
>>132882805
Hiding in mountains is The true meaning of bravery
>>
>>132882398
And recently one of the top leaders was having gay sex orgies, right next to the Vatican!

http://www.thedailybeast.com/the-vaticans-swiss-guards-break-up-a-drug-fueled-gay-orgy-in-pope-francis-backyard

And catholicucks on /pol/ claim that the Protestant reformation "destroyed" Christendom, and even almost "destroyed" Europe, do these perverts represent them?????
>>
>>132882387
>old testament does not matter anymore

jesus says otherwise

Matthew 5:17
Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.
>>
>>132882951
Always archive or screenshot
https://archive.is/wRSpz
>>
>>132874155
Whatever. You just want to kill things, break shit, and have some "daughters of Byzantium" thrown your way just because you honestly believe that you "deserve it".

>"Muh moon d'jinn said so!"

Strap on the TATP and show yourself out, already!
>>
>>132882368

read
>>132882983
>>
File: saudi_military1.jpg (115KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
saudi_military1.jpg
115KB, 1440x1080px
>>132882921
>hiding
Is that why all these Saudi outposts are being overrun in Jizan and Najran?
Just give up, your military has zero chance against a nation anywhere near your size.
>>
>>132882155
In Greek the words he uses for "rock" are slightly different, it's a play on words. "Petros" is a masculine word for little rocks like pebbles, something you could throw with your hand. In the next phrase, "Petra" the feminine form is a word used for monoliths or bedrock.

"And Peter spoke up and said, Thou are the Christ, the Son of the living God. Christ then said, Blessed art thou Simon, son of Jonah: because flesh and blood didn't tell you that fact: it was My Father in heaven who told you that. And He said, Upon this rock (petra, the solid bed rock of the earth) I will found my church."

Funny how when it gets boiled down, this is all Catholics have to point to when their legitimacy is questioned
>>
>>132874155
Bait.
>>
Follow the religion of al saud bro.
>>
>>132883033
Read
>>132882818
>>132881797
>>132881505
Your demon book literally says cut off my head, which the Bible prophesied 19 centuries ago
>>
>>132882843
>Either you just a huge dumbass, and I say it honestly.
>You're just basically vomiting here the lies and misconceptions that you probably swallowed in the internet.

FYI I think I've already said that both me and my wife were raised Muslim, and we've both also undergone years of instruction in Islamic schools. I've memorized a great deal of the Qur'an which I still remember, and I also read classical Arabic, which is the language of my bible. I can vocaroo you some if you'd like proof, but that would probably only make you more bitter.

It's clear that you don't care about who I am and what I know, because you reacted to reasoned arguments with personal attacks. You lashed out with aggression when you were unable to respond to the arguments I made. How very Islamic of you.

I can see that you're a lost cause and it saddens me, but do try to open your heart and consider what the source of your problems might really be. Open your heart, and look within. Good luck, and god bless. ma3 as-salaama akhi
>>
>>132882818

>fallen star
>meteorite
>>
>>132882983
The Christian excuse of "muh OT" is mostly BS because in the church when they teach you christianity they take their bases on what the OT says
Yes Jesus fulfilled the laws in the NT but that doesn't mean he abrogated the whole OT.
>>
>>132883081
>houthis overrunning literal desert not even we give a shit about
>killing boarder guards with hit and run tactics

Hmm so this must be the power of the sons of mot3a women.
>>
>>132874590
This
>>
File: pervs.png (140KB, 622x665px) Image search: [Google]
pervs.png
140KB, 622x665px
>>132882997
Ok.

Are you an automation btw?
>>
>>132883151

>posts with zero reference
>>
ok literally who is concocting this miserable attempt at trolling because it's long and boring and it's clogging up the board. reported.
>>
>>132883402
I automate certain things but stay within the rules
>>
>>132882843
Slavery is not allowed in the bible, the word slave comes from slav. Back then if you had a debt you would pay that by working for the person you owned to, by today standards it would be considered slavery. When Jesus came to earth he would outlaw many of the barbaric laws, such as stoning women.
>>
File: 14950633554960.jpg (109KB, 1200x750px) Image search: [Google]
14950633554960.jpg
109KB, 1200x750px
>>132883273
>why isnt this guerilla force fighting a conventional war?????
>we didnt care about those soldiers anyways
gotta love these excuses for your shitty military getting absolutely embarrased by goat herders with AK's and 1960's ATGM's.
Lmao, even your navy is getting fucked. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nug3OJhVAto
>>
>>132875286
this

peaceful quranic texts (Meccan) were BEFORE the texts that call for violence (Medinian) against the non-believers. it is abrogation, or Naskh. so the calls for interreligious peace that Muhammed made while in Mecca, when he was a minority sect are replaced by his later "revelations" of violence once he established a violent criminal empire later in Medina. anyone who tells you different is either ignorant, or a liar. why do you think there are thousands of jihad attacks every year? that is what the "holy" Islamic texts say that you must do to enter paradise. Muhammadans have no divine intervention to redeem their sin, like the Christians do in Christ. Muhammadans have a one way ticket to Hell, unless they die in Jihad. so if you're picking up a quran, you muight as well download some bomb making instructions, learn how to use a gas operated automatic rifle, and brush up on beheading techniques.
>>
>>132883523
Thanks for keeping the board clean.
>>
>>132878469
I loosely follow Maliki madab since Malik was less reliant on Hadith or "Sunnah". Shia's have good things, but I find they put a bit too much importance on humans and their reverance of Ali can be a bit too much, but I'm no authority on them. Lots of lies circulated about them by wahabis.
>>
OP, Mohammed commanded the death penalty for apostasy. So if you're already going back and forth on it, you already should get the rope according to Islamic doctrine.

Allah seems pretty insecure and petty for being God and everything.
>>
>>132883187
>FYI I think I've already said that both me and my wife were raised Muslim, and we've both also undergone years of instruction in Islamic schools. I've memorized a great deal of the Qur'an which I still remember, and I also read classical Arabic, which is the language of my bible. I can vocaroo you some if you'd like proof, but that would probably only make you more bitter.

But that doesn't really proves anything bro, I'm on catechism since the age of 10, so are most of my friends that I met there. Wanna know how we ended up?
Most of us are just atheists and doesn't really know Christianity except the "muh love" "muh forgiveness" thing
Then there's a minority that is still religious and goes to church on christmas
Then there's me who is on the brink of conversion

But it's not a battle between faiths, Islam makes it clear, so I'm happy for you if you found your happiness on Christianity, me too I'd be christian if the christian world and the faith wasn't perverted nowadays, don't ignore my arguments bc of 1 or 2 personal attacks I made bro it's /pol/

I literally answered to all of your arguments.
Anyway as the Quran explains it's not a battle between faiths.

At the end of the day we worhsip the Abrahamic god even if you associate Jesus with Him.

Islam just means submission to God and Muslimun just means the one who submits to God, it's not really a new name or a new religion.

But I think that you really misunderstood your ex faith, anyway if you're happy with it then good for you, as long as it doesn't hurts you.
Don't take me as a lost cause, my life is fine I don't have any problems and I'm not stubborn. God bless you too
>>
>>132883083
>Funny how when it gets boiled down, this is all Catholics have to point to when their legitimacy is questioned

Which one of the 40.000 protestant denominations has any legitimacy?
>>
>>132874155
Ibadi
>>
>>132878831
Aye.

I mean even HA Umar had their transmission banned. He knew. he was BASED. respected rule of law, and privacy and established Socialist Capital state.
>>
>>132874766
>>132874590

the "best" branch is hanbali - the sources of guidance are the Quran and the hadith

other branches allow jurist opinions/local customs which is problematic at times
>>
>>132883833
Wrong.
The hadith about apostasy was said during the riddah wars (i think that's the name) and directed towards those who faked their conversion to attack islam from within the msjid

But I guess american education is a lost cause
>>
>>132883590
This is how shia fight,they are cowards. Look at they way you fought in iraq-iran war.

Also
>boarder guards
>soldiers
>>
>>132874155
Quranism
>>
>>132874155
Sufism/Sunni is radical Islam...
>>
>>132883187
Btw you're what kind of Christian? Catho? ortho? You take Jesus as God or only as the don of God or both?
>>
>>132883900
The bible itself has legitimacy
>>
>>132884032
quranism although sounds great is not actually "quranism because

Quran 4:80
He who obeys the Messenger has obeyed Allah ; but those who turn away - We have not sent you over them as a guardian.

Rasullulah has not only brought the Quran but also the Sunnah
>>
File: professional_saudi_soldier.jpg (51KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
professional_saudi_soldier.jpg
51KB, 640x640px
>>132884023
>shias are cowards
Keep dreaming.
Meanwhile the only thing Saddam accomplished in the Iraq-Iran war was gassing random cities and then get completely destroyed in conventional warfare on the ground and in the air on the long run.
And in Yemen Saudi's cant do shit other than bomb civilians and hire mercenaries.
SAUDI STRONG!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGNpPwXvVQg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAvHgoRfUwM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVe85-UbRNc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIWUt7tKJTo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkuKrMkD73c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IM2I2tfHEts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6fPFhtHb2Y
hahahahahahahahahah
>>
>>132877386
>Taking Jesus as God while he never claimed he was God nor that he was the son of God
You were never a Christian. No one's falling for it or your false religion Ahmed. You are a liar and a fraud, just like the satanic paedophile murderer Mohammad.

>15He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am? 16And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God. 17And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

>61 But He kept silent and answered nothing. Again the high priest asked Him, saying to Him, “Are You the Christ, the Son of the Blessed?” 62 Jesus said, “I am. And you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Power, and coming with the clouds of heaven.”
>>
>>132874417
I thought Muslims couldn't drink.
>>
>>132883990
"The traditional view, which continues to be upheld by the vast majority of Eastern Islamic scholars, is that the punishment for apostasy is death."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apostasy_in_Islam

Nice try at revisionism, Ahmed. The consensus on the subject is clear, both among Muslims and non-Muslim scholars.
>>
>>132883837
> But that doesn't really proves anything bro, I'm on catechism since the age of 10, so are most of my friends that I met there. Wanna know how we ended up?

So your comments about Christianity being lost was just projection about yourself?

> so I'm happy for you if you found your happiness on Christianity

It's not about finding happiness, it's about finding the truth. Or more accurately, finding 'a' truth, which contains within itself the potentiality to be fulfilled.

>I literally answered to all of your arguments.

You absolutely did not.

> But I think that you really misunderstood your ex faith,

I'll repeat myself: I was raised Muslim. I received years of accredited religious education on Islam. I read classical Arabic. And you, who accuse me of a misunderstanding, said this:

> Muslimun just means the one who submits to God

'Muslimun' in CA means 'a [singular indefinite] submitter', not 'THE [singular definite] submitter'. You are accusing me of lacking understanding despite making basic grammatical mistakes in the language of the Qur'an that we had corrected in the very first day of madrasah. You have no idea what you're saying, and you very clearly have zero knowledge of Islam and the only language through which the Qur'an can be properly engaged with.

And in case you messed up and though Muslimun was Muslim plural, it isn't; that's Muslimiin, or Muslimuun rarely (irreg pl.).

>[Islam] it's not really a new name or a new religion.

I know, it's a bastardized and simplified version of Christianity. It's your former religion, dumbed down for slaves.

> Don't take me as a lost cause

You are too lost to even know that you're lost.
>>
>>132879516
Aquinas would proud of you
WEW
>>
File: 1498815550205.jpg (247KB, 730x1095px) Image search: [Google]
1498815550205.jpg
247KB, 730x1095px
>>132883768
This guy's got it.
>>
>>132884350
See
>>132874383
My post was originally directed to Muslims who could advise me bro, don't come here to get triggered

And nowhere in your Matthew verses Jesus claim "I am God"
The problem with the "son" thing I face is the fact that KJW Jogn 3:16 claim that Jesus is the BEGOTTEN son of God while NIV erased it
>>
>>132884259
Who has the legitimacy to interpret the bible ? Anyone ? So that anyone can create a different denomination everyday?

There are protestant churches who believe Mary was raped by a roman soldier and gave brith to Jesus.
>>
>>132884349
>irans conventional military

Lmao you mean winning a war threw human waves and child soldiers is your answer for a shia military?

>bomb civilians and hire mercenaries

So? You are doing exactly the same thing.
>>
File: 1497453854013.jpg (109KB, 900x700px) Image search: [Google]
1497453854013.jpg
109KB, 900x700px
>>132883990
taqiya

People are executed for leaving pisslam all the time. If the government doesn't do it, vigilantes do it instead. Even scaling back one's practice of the religion can get him executed for apostasy.
>>
>>132884350
you're not even answering the question

WHERE DID JESUS SAY I AM GOD OR WHERE DID HE SAY WORSHIP ME?
>>
>>132874155
Whichever one involves killing yourself?
>>
>>132874155
Sufism
>>
>>132874155
>horrible bait
>I left christianity for theism not long ago because it wasn't monotheistic
Did you leave Catholicism? Else your reasoning is faulty

>Which one is more right?
Both are false
>>
>>132884234
I'm a convert to Coptic Christianity, which is useful because the senpai gets to keep doing prayers in Arabic and everything.

More importantly though, the decision was guided by the Miaphysitism of Coptic Christianity, which is unlike the Dyophysitism of most denominations. It's a minor point of Christology, but I don't see Dyophysite Christians (Catholics and Orthos etc) as any less 'correct' or 'right' than I am; it's just an interpretative analysis of the unknowable, what we Christians would call a 'mystery'.

> You take Jesus as God or only as the don of God or both?

This is an incredibly complex question that we could discuss for hours. It's not something that can be dumbed down and condensed into a Qur'anic aaya. I uphold the trinitarian interpretation of Tawhid, which i think is sublimely elegant.
>>
File: ELITEsaudi_soldier.jpg (225KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
ELITEsaudi_soldier.jpg
225KB, 1024x682px
>>132884681
>this is what saudi's actually believe
o-ok
you should join your military and prove how awesome it is my man.
>>
>>132884680
Well that's not what the Bible says, so they're on par with the Catholic Church for legitimacy
>>
>>132874155
this seems like Taqqiya
show your true flag
>>
>>132879617
How about we erase you all instead. If you were in any way objective you wouldn't subscribe to the lie that is theism, let alone the cult that is islam.
>>
>>132884443
the reason why apostasy is punishable for death is that it is the islamic equivalent of treason, the highest treason at that - treason against God
>>
>>132874956
Quit lying. You're already a good Muslim, you're dishonest.
>>
>>132884443
And? lol, first most of these Islamic nations doesn't condemn apostasy by death and 2nd the Qurna doesnt orders death for apostasy

>>132884486
>So your comments about Christianity being lost was just projection about yourself?
If you like telling this to yourself then keep on going, but the fact that the Western society is changing the way it is changing is why the Christian faith dies.
Hell, France was once the church of Europe, now it's 60% atheist, 7.5% Islamic...
It's not about finding happiness, it's about finding the truth. Or more accurately, finding 'a' truth, which contains within itself the potentiality to be fulfilled.
And you'll find the truth in a faith that doesn't even follow the Bible anymore. And even if it did, you'd trust it even though all of the originals were lost and that the oldest found (written in Aramaic) questions the deity of God.

>I'll repeat myself: I was raised Muslim. I received years of accredited religious education on Islam. I read classical Arabic.

And I'll repeat myself, I've been on catechism since the age of 10 so were my friends and most of them have left the faith or doesn't have any profound knowledge on it.

I wrote "Muslimun" because "Muslimun" in CA is the undetermined form of the word "Muslim"

>You are too lost to even know that you're lost.
Keep your eyes closed then.
But for a supposed "seeker of truth" you converted to an empty joke bro.
>>
>>132885155
So Islam is a government... huh that sounds a lot like the religion of the antichrist
>>
>>132885188
put it in black and white here whatever that david woods is saying
>>
>>132885015
>I'm a convert to Coptic Christianity, which is useful because the senpai gets to keep doing prayers in Arabic and everything.

>the senpai

I wrote 'senpai' as in 'family' and it came up as 'senpai'. Is this a filter or is a mod targeting my post?
>>
>>132885015
>I uphold the trinitarian interpretation of Tawhid, which i think is sublimely elegant.
Kek
Except that the Tawhid is essentially Unitarian bro. :/
>>
>>132879405
Christians and Jews reached orbit, then the moon. This, objectively, tells me all I personally need to know about your twisted religion. Have fun subjecting yourself to dark age mysticism.
>>
>>132885056
>Well that's not what the Bible says

Who are you to say that? Anyone can interpret the bible the way they want according to protestants, and it's exactly what you do.
>>
File: 1499529617635.png (2MB, 1506x848px) Image search: [Google]
1499529617635.png
2MB, 1506x848px
just call your self a muslim. Propet Mohammad (pbuh) (and all the other propets) were Muslim. not sunni or shiaa. vist your local mosque somtime in sha allah( prefferably on a friday)
>>
>>132885356
Show me in the bible where it says Pantera raped Mary

If you own a bible, that is.
>>
>>132885347
Yeah by using numbers created from a Muslim bro who himself was inspired by the Hindu numeral system so...
so...
>>132885188
Q-Quit l-lying, D-David Wood is r-right!
>>
File: IMG_2101.jpg (57KB, 549x604px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2101.jpg
57KB, 549x604px
>>132884698
"'I tell you the truth,' Jesus answered, 'before Abraham was born, I am!'" John 8:58

"I and the Father are one" John 10:30

"Then Jesus, still teaching in the temple courts, cried out, 'Yes, you know me, and you know where I am from. I am not here on my own, but he who sent me is true. You do not know him, but I know him because I am from him and he sent me'" John 7:28-29

Yes, Ahmed, Jesus was just "another prophet." It's no wonder you had to burn the Bible into ashes and rewrite everything from the beginning to comport with the claims of your false prophet, Mohammed.
>>
>>132885420
Jumu'a really has something unique...
You might laugh but I'm sometimes kind of nervous to go there ahahah I'm afraid of doing something bad unintentionally, can I go to a mosque whenever I want ?
>>
>>132885272
>anti christ
>has a religion

islam is a religion, not government
it does not talk about executive orders, what emissions levels are permitted, speed limits etc..

it talks about how to act in the manner that pleases God - it is a more complex form of ethics
>>
>>132885312
I'll try

s e n p a i without spaces is senpai

t b h without spaces is desu (probably changed to "desu")

A few years ago nigger was auto changed to something like roody poo.
>>
>>132885487
Its how they interpret her pregnancy, there are even some protestants who believe that the earth is flat , like wtf.
>>
>>132885610
Still nowhere Jesus said word for word and simply "I am God"
But keep believing in mumbo jumbos bro
>>
>>132885356
Also I'd rather interpret it myself and learn what the actual words were in the original Greek than rely on a corrupt Catholic bishop who has probably never even read it and gets his orders on what it says from a landed council of pagans and satanists
>>
>>132884683
>Look how diverse European countries are
>I mean nobody actually wears those clothes regularly anymore but they are so diverse if you only go to cultural festivals
>>
>>132878831
Why is Jesus venerated in Islam if NOBODY listened to what he "really taught". Like I said you are already a good Muslim. Lying and cognitive dissonance.
>>
>>132885500
Yeah and with calculus that was invented by white men. Algebra is not that impressive of a feat, something that is mastered for the most part before leaving highschool. So....
So.... yeah enjoy your dark age mysticism.
>>
>>132885243
>But for a supposed "seeker of truth" you converted to an empty joke bro.

You trust the ultimate, eternal, and divine truth of a book you can't read written in a language you don't understand, about which you just made a grammatical mistake, and you're saying my eyes are closed for converting to one of the most complex and cognition-heavy religions that the world has ever created?

Btw let me know when you get deep enough into Islam to get into the issue of whether the Qur'an was created or uncreated, because Christianity had the same issue with Jesus (was he created or uncreated) which I think is kinda interesting. When I first found out, it was such a shock; to see that the greatest philosophical problems of Islam were already discussed and solved by Christianity hundreds of years before Muhammad was even born. Christianity also resolves this problem much better than Islam does imho.
>>
>>132885748
>Also I'd rather interpret it myself and learn what the actual words were in the original Greek than rely on a corrupt Catholic bishop who has probably never even read it and gets his orders on what it says from a landed council of pagans and satanists

Nigga, You know that the bible you hold under your arm was kept safe and was compiled by may ''corrupt catholic bishops'' in centuries right?
>>
Become Hanafi my brother.
>>
>>132885642
Your god is just a tyrannical medieval sky king or "space daddy." Even a lot of the mudslimes here are just "cultural muslims" who do everything they're not supposed to except eat pork, and avoid the recently imported mudslimes!
>>
>>132885900
*many
>>
>>132885804
>Why is Jesus venerated in Islam if NOBODY listened to what he "really taught"
What he taught and teached was pure monotheism, love and forgiveness.
What the church thaught is trinitarian baseless monotheism, love and forgiveness.
>>
>>132885900
I'm glad that the Protestant reformation happened, because it made the Bible easier to understand, so we realized that it was junk sooner!
>>
>>132885718
Yeah and there are Catholics who think praying to the Ishtar madonna mother Mary is the only way to be saved, there are dumb fucks all over the planet-- doesn't mean you need a "replacement for Christ" pope to dictate new "word of God" commandments on what the Bible teaches in order to have "real Christianity"
>>
>>132885900
Yeah and their Latin Vulgate version was shit until we found other original copies and translated them properly!

Oh whatsoever shall we do without the codex vaticanus?
>>
>>132885987
The earliest manuscripts of the Bible disagree with you. Keep putting your head in the sand.
>>
>>132885610
wow it is sure hard to provide clearcut I AM GOD statements from Jesus

John 10:30 rebuttal
READ THE CONTEXT

John 10:24
The people surrounded him and asked, "How long are you going to keep us in suspense? If you are the Messiah, tell us plainly."

John 10:25
Jesus replied, "I have already told you, and you don't believe me. The proof is the work I do in my Father's name.

John 10:26
But you don't believe me because you are not my sheep.

John 10:27
My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me.

John 10:28
I give them eternal life, and they will never perish. No one can snatch them away from me,

John 10:29
for my Father has given them to me, and he is more powerful than anyone else. No one can snatch them from the Father's hand.

John 10:30
I and the Father are one

That verse means since Jesus' followers listen to him, they also follow God for the message of Jesus is the message God has given him. Jesus and God is "one" in purpose.
>>
>>132874155
Dont go full retard, never go full retard. don't convert to islam, dumbass
>>
File: bestholiday.jpg (196KB, 1000x538px) Image search: [Google]
bestholiday.jpg
196KB, 1000x538px
>>132885800
At least they still have cultural festivals, unlike...
>>
File: 1483147725710.jpg (8KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
1483147725710.jpg
8KB, 250x238px
>>132886141
>Yeah and there are Catholics who think praying to the Ishtar madonna mother Mary is the only way to be saved
>>
>>132885880
Oh please you're being dramatic about a word I badly orthographied on a 4chan /pol/'s post in latin alphabet.

The thing bro is that you converted because Christianity is mostly a "DIY" religion, you take it and you make it up your own way.
But again, the thing is that you can still keep going on with it but Christianity's monotheism is flawed, the simple fact that it takes you HOURS to explain to me the most important thing about abrahamic faith : monotheism, proves that you're not really aware of what you believe in.

But don't try to attack me for my arabic skills while you don't even know the Tawhid a.k.a the BASIS OF ISLAM. You think it can be trinitarian while Tawhid is totally unitarian. By the way, you claim that philosophical problems were solved by Jesus before the Quran but doesn't the Quran says that the Injil is true? So...

Interesting, because most of the converts I've tlaked with told me the issues of christianity's monotheism were answered int he Quran.
>>
>>132885972
what's your basis?
>>
>>132886288
Even I've read the New Living Translation, which cross-referenced the most ancient versions with more-recent translations. A quality experience from a historical and linguistic perspective!

I imagine that the "codex vaticanus" is as self-serving as the rest of the catholic church.
>>
>>132886319
The earliest manuscripts got lost bro.
The earliest eventually is an aramaic bible who isn't really into the "Jesus is God" speech
>>
>>132886578
>the simple fact that it takes you HOURS to explain to me the most important thing about abrahamic faith : monotheism, proves that you're not really aware of what you believe in.

No it doesn't, and this is what you'll never understand. People like you are desperate and you look for easy solutions. You never stop to consider that the answers you seek - about the nature of something as immense and fundamentally incomprehensible as the nature of the very universe itself - are not going to be laid out in a ten-word ayah of a simplistic dogma-book like the Qur'an - of COURSE it's going to take hours to discuss. I am well aware of what I believe in; it is you that is not.

> But don't try to attack me for my arabic skills while you don't even know the Tawhid a.k.a the BASIS OF ISLAM.

lol you're trying to explain Islam to someone who was a Muslim for over twenty years and did Islamic studies, in the name of Jesus you need help
>>
>>132886689
Peshitta isn't the original bible, but an early translation into Syriac. Syriac wasn't even the language of Jesus.
>>
>>132874155
>>
>>132886689
God has hardened your heart, I will pray for you.
>>
>>132874155
you gota become one of those "shitty" muslims. G W said they were terrorist and you know he was a moron

under obama sunye muslims were terrorist and hes black so your not allowed to question it without being racist

and now under trump the media says that 110% of muslims are peaceful chemist and engineers... you know its a lie but nobody on tv calls them on it except like 3 white men
>>
>>132886601
>Your god is just a tyrannical medieval sky king or "space daddy."
I learn about the world through reason and I've never encountered gods, and the world religions have shaky foundations, including different versions of the koran and killing muhammad's grandson, and besides they want you to abandon your reason for faith, so which shaky religion shall I "put my faith" in, how about none.

>Even a lot of the mudslimes here are just "cultural muslims"
I've had the misfortune of knowing several of them, they are so evasive and full of cognitive dissonance it's pathetic!
>>
>>132886319
>>132887065

you could provide references rather than being baselessly dramatic over it
>>
>>132874155
What country are you from?
>>
>>132886884
>No it doesn't, and this is what you'll never understand. People like you are desperate and you look for easy solutions. You never stop to consider that the answers you seek - about the nature of something as immense and fundamentally incomprehensible as the nature of the very universe itself - are not going to be laid out in a ten-word ayah of a simplistic dogma-book like the Qur'an - of COURSE it's going to take hours to discuss. I am well aware of what I believe in; it is you that is not.
Attributing your problem on mine isn't going to work bro, you might as well left christianity and create your own form of Christianity.

Because, see, you make it sounds as if the monotheism you believe in is a complex and such a "woooow infinite philosophical paradise" thing while it's not, at least not Christianity.

Christianity's "monotheism" nowadays is plain and simple : Jesus is God
God is the father, the son, and the holy spirit but the son isn't the father, the father isn't the holy spirit and the holy spirit isn't the son

Yet you come at me and say "I believe in a trinitarian form of the tawhid" while the tawhid is unitarian?
Lol bro, make up your mind, I know my beliefs that's why I'm heading to Islam.

>lol you're trying to explain Islam to someone who was a Muslim for over twenty years and did Islamic studies, in the name of Jesus you need help
And you're trying to present your own form of Christianity to someone who has been into catechism since the age of 10 bro, after all of these years I've read the Bible fully, it took me so much time and I don't remember everything but eh. In the name of God you need help to go through your identity crisis.
>>
>>132877719
That is literally a rewording of the seven deadly sins. They are not about religion or others, but about improving yourself as a person
>>
File: 1499268130442.png (482KB, 597x556px) Image search: [Google]
1499268130442.png
482KB, 597x556px
>>132885724
Jesus the son, was a manifestation of God, along with the Father, and the Holy Spirit, three different ways God has manifested himself to us, i.e. the Trinity.

Jesus's quotes are in line with the Trinity, and in no reading of the New Testament could one possibly come to the conclusion that Jesus was simply another prophet, another torch bearer, waiting for Mohammed to just tear up the Old and New Testaments to make up his own thing.

Mohammed was nothing more than a Joseph Smith, a half-insane, self-aware charlatan, who just ran on the meme "Hey, the Bible has been corrupted. Muh angel Gabriel, or muh golden plates."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Smith

>>132885155
The Bible is full of prophets, apostles, figures, and so on whose faiths were tested. That's what makes the Bible a richer, more compelling body of spiritual work than the Koran could ever hope to be. And Jesus is an infinitely superior figurehead and moral authority vis-a-vis a mass-murdering bandit goon like Mohammed.

Jesus took on the Romans and Pharisees and was executed for challenging the powers of his day, a rebel Jew. Mohammed on the other hand, vastly enriched and empowered himself and his family, and set up his own little dynasty, and I know this is where you Sunni and Shia diverge.
>>
>>132887065
"Those are they who have purchased misguidance at the price of guidance, torment at the price of forgiveness."
Pray for yourself
>>
File: 002[1].jpg (25KB, 420x257px) Image search: [Google]
002[1].jpg
25KB, 420x257px
If the Führer respects islam then I will.
>>
>>132887533
>Jesus' quotes are in line with the trinity
Please execute me lmfao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WIOuU5DCQE
>>
File: QuoranPigHead.jpg (37KB, 400x377px) Image search: [Google]
QuoranPigHead.jpg
37KB, 400x377px
>>132874155
Convert to the dead ones they are the best of them all!
>>
>>132887183

>world religions have shaky foundations
>they want you to abandon your reason for faith

reason has brought humankind into great advancements but it has always failed in one thing since time immemorial - that is to explain how everything came about

our only material that explains that is religion, and reason and faith can coexist

>different versions of the koran
there is only one Quran and that is the arabic quran

>Even a lot of the mudslimes here are just "cultural muslims"

humans are fragile creatures, their religion does not necessarily dictate their eventual behavior
>>
>>132886356
The Son is simply one manifestation of God, one way that God has revealed himself to us. And Jesus's deference and humility is perfectly in line with who he was, and the fact that the Romans and Jews were eyeing him and couldn't wait to kill him.

"I give them eternal life." Why would he speak of himself in the first person like that if he were not one with the divine?

And good luck with the "before Abraham was born, I am" quote. I would really love one of you Muslims to come up with a rebuttal for that one. That's as clear as it gets.
>>
>>132887533
you point basically is that christianity is a more compelling/popular religion which is nothing but a question of statistics

popularity does not necessarily mean correctness

the rest of your statements are baseless allegations
>>
>>132874155
Who could possibly be behind this post...
>>
>>132887588
Western Europe didn't really have experience with Islam during that time. Also it was the new thing for colonial powers to have Arab soldiers. It's an antiquated concept now. Yes, Hitler was a very smart man but its not unreasonable given the west's lack of experience with savages for him to form such opinions.
>>
>>132887854
Thank you for your insightful response.

>reason and faith can coexist
Sadly I do not believe that this is possible, although Thomas Aquinas was a man of the church and at the same time one of the greatest advocates of reason in his day.

>explain how everything came about
We can continue to learn about the origin of the universe through reason. We used to have legends about gods dipping clay into the ocean, etc., now we at least know how planets are formed.
>>
File: 1496609161799[1].gif (635KB, 243x274px) Image search: [Google]
1496609161799[1].gif
635KB, 243x274px
>>132888457
If you say so.
>>
>>132887588
Where are you from Bologna or a Venetian boat jew?
>>
>>132888318
A Jew would be promoting Islam while usury is an Islamic sin?
>>
Fucking idiot. Islam is a cancer on this world, and any westerner who willingly converts to it is an absolute fucking cuck
>>
>>132888663
Why? What did I do wrong?
>>
>>132888713
Well there are a lot of us who converted/minding conversion so... :/
Eh, Jesus was hated too after all...
>>
File: dA_o_javRpWSXzalmM1oEA.png (829KB, 1102x620px) Image search: [Google]
dA_o_javRpWSXzalmM1oEA.png
829KB, 1102x620px
>>132888752
Respect islam, Good goy
>>
>>132888893
I joined tfhe Ahmadiyya, we are the truth.
>>
>>132889024
Oh christianity and country come first, don't get me wrong.
>>
>>132874956
Where the fuck are his arguments "debunked"? All I see in the comments is "ur lying" and "b-but the bible says!". You're full of shit, kill yourself.
>>
>>132889024
Sad times
>>
>>132889024
That just proves how Islam was powerful though :/
>>132889088
You're a convert too?
>>
>>132888100

>I give them eternal life
Prophets give the believers eternal life - that is the guide people to paradise

John 8:58 rebuttal
READ THE CONTEXT

John 8:51
I tell you the truth, anyone who obeys my teaching will never die!"

John 8:52
The people said, "Now we know you are possessed by a demon. Even Abraham and the prophets died, but you say, 'Anyone who obeys my teaching will never die!'

John 8:53
Are you greater than our father Abraham? He died, and so did the prophets. Who do you think you are?"

John 8:54
Jesus answered, "If I want glory for myself, it doesn't count. But it is my Father who will glorify me. You say, 'He is our God,'

John 8:55
but you don't even know him. I know him. If I said otherwise, I would be as great a liar as you! But I do know him and obey him.

John 8:56
Your father Abraham rejoiced as he looked forward to my coming. He saw it and was glad."

John 8:57
The people said, "You aren't even fifty years old. How can you say you have seen Abraham?"

John 8:58
Jesus answered, "I tell you the truth, before Abraham was even born, I Am!"

This conversation is one great example of two people talking about different things and therefore misunderstanding each other. The issue at had is divinity - Muslims acknowledge Jesus can perform miracles - but the issue is whether Jesus claimed divinity which is lacking in the verse. It appears Jesus claims preexistence - but it can also be said everyone preexisted everything. Before the first creation every existed we already existed in the "mind" of God.
>>
>>132874155
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFtFUX10oZw

YOU ARE A TRAITOR

RACE TRAITOR
A
C
E

T
R
A
I
T
O
R

FOLLOW CHRIST, KING OF KINGS

NOT CHRISTIAN, BUT EUROPEAN?

AGAIN - RACE TRAITOR

INQUISITION REQUIRED

APOSTASY MUST BE PUNISHED
>>
>>132889194
You have fingers, you have google search for yourself.
I'm not saying he's lying and never said but he surely plays with the truth and uses a lot of misconceptions. But your last sentence just proves that you're too dumb and stubborn for anything
>>132889088
Idk much about ahmadiyya desu
>>
>>132889227
I am a born Shi'ite and 'converted' to the reformation of Ahmad.
>>
>>132889297
>APOSTASY MUST BE PUNISHED
Ok Chrisis
Ready to punish 60% of the French population?
>>
>>132889227
>That just proves how Islam was powerful though :/

>Attacking fragmented kingdoms who just broked away from the roman empire

Very powerful indeed.
>>
>>132888478

>reason and faith
we can use reason to improve our lives and we can use faith to give peace to our souls - we can find comfort that death is not ultimately the end but the beginning of a new spiritual life

>We can continue to learn about the origin of the universe through reason

but it cannot answer what happened before big bang - that is what caused the singularity
>>
>>132887740
Come up with an argument, you flag-hiding little weasel. You can't just post some twenty minute YouTube rant in lieu of an actual argument. Spell it out. Sum up the video for me.

>>132888202
I said nothing about anything being a popularity contest, though it does go without saying that Christianity was spread overwhelmingly through word of mouth and peaceful proselytizing, while Islam spread through the Middle East through brutal warfare and conquest, and was forced on its subjects.

Jesus's flesh was tempted in the desert in every way a Christian can be tempted by Satan. I know you're not familiar with that passage, because it's just another part of the Bible the Koran skipped right over when it was copy/pasting, cherry picking, but faith being tested is a constant theme of the Bible. I couldn't imagine the God of the Bible telling a follower to kill themselves, or for their family or community to kill them, for being swayed from the faith. And that's because we're talking about two different Gods. Allah isn't the Abrahamic God of the Bible any more than Joseph Smith's/the Mormons' is.
>>
>>132889495
Iranian?
>>
>>132874155
join isis so we can bomb you to the afterlife and you can have your 2312312 virgins
>>
>>132889850
>you can have your 2312312 virgins
or 72...
I'd like to but the 72 virgin thing isn't in the Quran :(
>>
Replying to moslem who wants to turn tard neets into tard neet moslems.

I hate summer, you nufags ruin everything. Its bait, not pol

SAGE
A
G
S
>>
>>132889418
Again, where does he get debunked? You said he's debunked in the comments, it's nowhere to be found, you can't search the debunks in the comments through google chap.
Here's something I found in Google
https://www.quora.com/What-do-Muslims-think-of-David-wood-Is-he-a-joke
Their arguments are, again "HE GETS DEBUNKED ALL THE TIME!" (doesn't say where) and "M-MUHAMMAD WOULDN'T EVER DO THAT!"
Also
>He is an enemy of islam, and the punishment for that is very severe.
You are a joke and you're the one too dumb for anything, considering converting to such an idiotic religion as Islam.
>>
>>132889418
We don't believe in abrogations, there cannot be abrogations in the quran, because the quran is perfect.
Jihad is limited to defense in extreme situations of religious persecution, but not as a political weapon or as a pretext for the conquest of foreign territories.
jesus survived and emigrated to kashmir, his grave is in Srinagar.
the messias and mehdi are the same person.
most muslims believe that during the end of the days jesus comes back to earth, fights the last battle and destroys christianity, we believe that the victory of islam will come through the power of the arguments and not of the swords.
Mohammed has brought prophethood to perfection and was the last law-abiding prophet, but there can be new prophets aswell, however, these new prophets are Muhammads subordinates and can neither surpass him nor alter his teachings nor bring a new law or religion.
and we also believe in Ijtihad.
>>
>>132890056
There's a shit ton of videos where he gets debunked just don't be a lazy pussy and start investigating yourself.
On a video he made, the top comment thread had a Muslim convert destroying tf out of his argument it was on one of his "answering islam" video now foh and look it up yourself
>>
>>132889714
now your point is about a question of history and your version is erroneous

spanish inquisition/colonizing oriental communities is definitely not peaceful and led to mass conversion of people to christianity

islamic history definitely has wars in it but wars are not made to convert people and it is evident in the policy of taxing people of other religion so they can practice their faith

your other statements remains baseless, you can provide verses so you can lend more credibility to your statements
>>
>>132890311
Sounds interesting thank you, I'll keep investigating on that
>>
>>132890056
post david woods allegations here, i'll deal with it
>>
>>132889748
Almost, I'm a Paki.
>>
>>132890522
He mostly use hadeeth for his ""arguments""
>>
>>132889254
>Prophets give the believers eternal life - that is the guide people to paradise

You really don't believe you're stretching it here? No other prophet would have spoken in the first person like that.

>... but the issue is whether Jesus claimed divinity which is lacking in the verse. It appears Jesus claims preexistence...

How can you not see the contradiction here? In claiming preexistence before Abraham, he's claiming divinity. He's making it clear and evident that he is both flesh and divine. This isn't some universalistic, hippy, New Age crap "we all exist in the eye of the universe bro, open your mind, existence is an illusion *puffs joint*." He is clearly claiming divinity.

And two things for Muslims to remember:

1.) The Trinity is simply the three different ways God has manifested himself to us, appeared to us.
2.) The Bible, written in full, existed in its present form centuries before Mohammed was even born, and we have more copies of New Testament manuscripts than for any other ancient writing.
>>
>>132890311

>but there can be new prophets aswell
Quran 33:40
Muhammad is not the father of [any] one of your men, but [he is] the Messenger of Allah and last of the prophets. And ever is Allah, of all things, Knowing.

>we also believe in Ijtihad
that is problematic, it amounts to human legislation of the law of God

>jesus survived and emigrated to kashmir, his grave is in Srinagar.
the messias and mehdi are the same person.

these are baseless statements
>>
There is only one islam submitting to god.Follow kuran and hadiths.Who doesnt are all kuffaars
>>
>>132891094
Thank you, that's the statement I get the most so I think I'll follow my heart led by the Quran and use hadith in order to improve my practice
>>
>>132891094
Get the fuck out of Italy you sub human scum.
>>
>>132890898
>the messias and mehdi are the same person.
I'm not sure, but I think most orthodox sunni muslims believe that the messias will be a offspring of mohammed, who joins the apocalyptic fight together with jesus, the messias.

>that is problematic, it amounts to human legislation of the law of God
it's not problematic at all, taqlid is problematic.

>Muhammad is not the father of [any] one of your men, but [he is] the Messenger of Allah and last of the prophets. And ever is Allah, of all things, Knowing.
He will always stay the "last" and most important prophet. i dont doubt it. there will be no other prophet who brings a new law.
>>
>>132890384
The Spanish Inquisition was on such a small scale compared to what you Muslims did to Middle Eastern and North African Christians. At most, a few thousand Jews and Muslims were executed for refusing to convert, and this came only after hundreds and hundreds of years of the Muslims brutalizing the Spanish and Portuguese. The overwhelming majority of Muslims who refused to convert were simply expelled.

And yes, you had your exorbitant jizya tax on non-Muslims, which forced many to convert for economic as opposed to spiritual reasons.

We had the eastern Nestorian Church all throughout Central Asia before the Muslim, Timur, pretty much exterminated them.

And translation "your other statements remain baseless" into "these other statements I have no rebuttal for." It's just like arguing with a libtard. You don't want to directly address this points, so you just call them baseless to swat them away.
>>
>>132889598
>we can find comfort that death is not ultimately the end but the beginning of a new spiritual life
It's just a mental crutch m8. People become more dependent on it because they never learn to "stand" without it.

>but it cannot answer what happened before big bang
True, the starting point is that stuff exists, dunno why it exists in the first place, but creators is another mental crutch, btw where did the hypothetical creators come from?
>>
>>132891293
I guess you need witnesses in every branch of islam.
>>
File: 1496767487136.png (693KB, 587x595px) Image search: [Google]
1496767487136.png
693KB, 587x595px
>>132874155

Shia Islam.
>>
>>132890866

>You really don't believe you're stretching it here? No other prophet would have spoken in the first person like that.

You insist that Jesus intended divinity by that statement, but you can also read the very next verse

John 10:29
for my Father has given them to me, and he is more powerful than anyone else. No one can snatch them from the Father's hand.
>MORE POWERFUL THAN ANYONE ELSE (FATHER)

A person who claims divinity would not have said that very next verse

> In claiming preexistence before Abraham, he's claiming divinity

Let's be clear about this, our standard for divinity is not merely preexistence but to preexist EVERYTHING. Jesus did not preexist God, meaning he is a created being - that is not a divine being.

And I'm even not sure if Jesus is talking about preexistence, as I said the conversation is about two people talking different things and therefore misunderstanding each other.

NOTE:
Jesus
John 8:51
I tell you the truth, anyone who obeys my teaching will never die!"

Other party
John 8:52
The people said, "Now we know you are possessed by a demon. Even Abraham and the prophets died, but you say, 'Anyone who obeys my teaching will never die!'

Surely they are talking about different things

you latter two statements have no basis
>>
>>132891729
Indeed lol it was a dumb question
>>
>>132891603
*the mehdi will be a offspring of mohammed

sorry for the confusion.
>>
>>132891603

>the messias and mehdi are the same person.
i inteded to put that statement in greentext, meaning i think there is no basis to that belief

>Ijtihad
my point here is making an opinion of one person apply to everyone is problematic, it can be erroneous
>>
>>132892146
this statement also has no basis - sure it is believed by some people but it doesnt mean it's true - our reliable guidance are the Quran and the hadith
Thread posts: 326
Thread images: 51

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.