[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Based Pitbulls

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: 1499274008753.png (344KB, 603x800px) Image search: [Google]
1499274008753.png
344KB, 603x800px
Why doesnt /pol/ in generall love pitbulls? When they do maul people did you ever notice that it's always nigger children. For every nigger they attack and kill that's one less to grow up on da gibs and create more gibs me dats. I own two of these dogs which are rescues I found hiding under a truck as puppies, raised them with love and care. The dogs are extremely nice, love children and other animals. I have absolutely no aggression issues with them.

http://nypost.com/2017/07/07/pit-bull-mauls-7-year-old-boy-in-front-of-his-house/

>inb4 the rare case of attacking white children.
>>
>>132869354
>Falling for the mauling jew.

Fuck off Paco
>>
File: 1382312262002.gif (484KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
1382312262002.gif
484KB, 256x192px
>>132869354
Pitbull is a nigger tier dog. I have a dog, and avoid pitbulls on the playground. They attack dogs, people and their owners.

It's the same principle as niggers at play. People believe that raising a pitbull right produces something good out of the landshark. Raising a niglet right makes a bigger nigger, not a human. Same with pits. Get one, one day it will attack you and fuck you up, like a nigger would.
>>
File: IMG_0235.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0235.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
I have a lab/put who is cool as fuck. Only one year old but it's the chilliest dog ever. Never bitten anyone and just wants belly rubs and a scratch behind the ears.
Pic related: my muffin
>>
>>132872947
They don't get aggressive that young. When it turns two and you will not be able to be around other dogs, and it jumps on everyone it sees, you will love your doggo. People getting those things are usually not realizing what they get into. My neighbors god an abomination like that. They walk him around when nobody is around at this point. It's very aggressive dog when fully grown.
>>
I have two mountain cur/pit mixes and they're both pussies that want to dig in the yard
>>
im so fucking sick of seeing pitbulls everywhere. I live in a city in the NE and I never just see a fucking decent dog, every goddamn motherfucking dog is a pitbull or pitbull crossbreed. Theyre shitty dogs, their owners are shitty and only have them to intimidate and if they don't have them to intimidate they think the dogs are perfect little angels until the day it randomly rips their fucking neck out.

Just on my shitty stretch of road probably 15 houses long there have been atleast 5 serious pitbull attacks that lead to hospitalization in the last decade that i KNOW OF.

Fuck pitbulls, literally line them up and euthanize them all. Get a normal fucking dog.
>>
>>132872667
This.

Also, german shepherds are objectively the best doges.
>>
>>132873360
Wrong, shepherds are neurotic as fuck. The best breed is without a doubt the Lab, loyal, intelligent, athletic, and friendly.
>>
>>132869354
I love pitbulls they are no more aggressive than your standard retriever, they are naturally very strong though so if you raise them like shit than ya its an issue but its 100% the owners being shit owners not the breed
http://dogtime.com/dog-health/general/1220-american-pit-bull-terrier-temperament-dog-bites
>>
>>132873682
Labs are too kind. A kraut doge is a gentle soul, but will rip a nigger to shreds when it has to.
>>
>>132873360
>>132873682
Both wrong. Dogo argentino is top tier. Loyal, silent, vigil, family friendly and will fuck anyone up who dares harm his pack.
>>
>>132873865
I live in an area where labs are popular. I've seen lots of bad labs. Honestly I have seen fewer german shepherds, but they are not nearly as uncontrollable as labs here. I also thought labs are gentle dogs, but they are not as gentle as their reputation. They are not pits, but they are fucking crazy dogs too. Not as destructive, though. From what I've seen huskies seem the more normal dogs. Pitbulls are the worst, though.
>>
>>132873344
Move out of your "Mobile home community" trailer nigger. I live in a city in the NE too but it's middle class and it's white so that hasn't happened even once.
>>
>>132874180
An expensive area of NYC. Pits are a problem here too. Lots of bleeding heart liberals get them, and unleash them onto everyone else. Fuck those dogs and their owners. I know at least 4 attacks in 2 years involving pits. And its just humans. Dog attacks are not really reported.
>>
>>132874306
I live in New York City too. The only "Red" borough and it's a non existent problem by me you must live in a gentrified neighborhood or with liberals who have shelter dogs that were beat, used for fighting and abused. At that point the aggressions are embedded in the dogs psych. Any animal would react the same way under those circumstances including humans. These certain dogs just happen to be 90lbs of muscle.
>>
>>132869354
I love pitbulls, heck I love all dogs and animals. People who are afraid of 'pitbulls', which could be many different breeds, are just straight up pussies. They will never live through the ultimate end of the world happening, they are not mentally strong to dominate a dog as master.
>>
File: 1498931092521.gif (2MB, 640x492px) Image search: [Google]
1498931092521.gif
2MB, 640x492px
>>132874761
I agree taco nigger but you still can't come on the other side of our wall.
>>
File: raven6.jpg (35KB, 400x262px) Image search: [Google]
raven6.jpg
35KB, 400x262px
out of the way niggers, superior doggo coming thru
>>
>>132874895
It's all good man, I'm happy right here where I'm at.
>>
>>132875284
I'm joking Pablo I don't mind you guys. Most of the men I've worked with or employed are hard working family oriented people with strong morals and values. They just want better lives for their families. No rapist though tell your amigos.
>>
File: IMG_3586.jpg (3MB, 3000x2250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3586.jpg
3MB, 3000x2250px
I have a pit/rohdesian ridgeback mix, she's about as chill as puppers get, even when I wrestle her she's very cautious and careful with her teeth, wouldn't hurt a fly, legit dindu nuffin
Pic related
>>
>>132872947
Your dog is ugly as fuck. Breeding with pits is like breeding with niggers: the outcome is always ugly.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.