[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For a creation to wonder about existence, they first have to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: animated-cross-gif22.gif (117KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
animated-cross-gif22.gif
117KB, 200x200px
For a creation to wonder about existence, they first have to sadly break away from their first state of perception for a while, because what is there to question, in the spiritual kingdom of Heaven where God is and His Sons? Were we not perfect from Eden, but we chose to question with satan? Checkmate also all glory to God Most High.
>>
>>132869273
Allahu akbar.
>>
>>132869397
What was ever funny.
>>
>>132870053
Nah here's the plan we're taking one of them who formed into legion, because they all are trying hive-mind hit the dome reach for the top, we're going to take one demon from their infernal empire, and perhaps allow this demon to remember who they were before the fall, get back to serving the kingdom and the one turned on them all satan's kingdom fell from within.

So ya, like how they want Lucifer to be the ass kickin bad guy right well let's let satan fight satan no? You think if one in legion was turned for Heaven not against it already wouldn't be a checkmate? Is Satan not God's property?
>>
>>132870403
Check the quality of your post.
>>
>>132870053
You can thank this guy.
>>
>>132870053
>>132870403
You know though one has his comment lined through I rather liked the 9k2q2dlt apparently Liechtenstein idk maybe. Pick your flag right guys VPN the likes HAHAHAHA. Wearing your VPN and proxy and incognito actually put you ONLINE on the list like how cybergate works HAHAHAHAHA!
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.