[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Self country hate thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1012.jpg (81KB, 666x904px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1012.jpg
81KB, 666x904px
Post ITT if you hate your own country

>obese, retarded and arrogant """""people"""""
>never ending corruption everywhere
>backwards education system
>shitskins everywhere
>'it could be worse' + 'at least we're not Mexican' mentality
>dumb """"women"""
>crab mentality
>sucking Jew/nigger dick are considered a virtue
>life inside a bubble
>nigger worshiping shithole
>non white birth rates growing
>fat fucks everywhere
>no national identity
>niggers & spics everywhere
>controlled by kikes
>no moral standards
>WE WORLD SUPER POWER N SHEITT!! MURICA IS THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD!! ANYONE WHO HATES IS BECAUSE OF OUR FREEDUMBS!!
>huge wealth gap between lower and upper class
>lower classes are degenerate and have no brain or soul
>upper class is degenerate and have no brain or soul
>Jewry everywhere
>school shootings

To describe America, its like Eric Cartman on the internet being the annoying abnoxious fat cunt he is
>>
>>132867973
Bump
>>
>iranian colony (hezbollah)
>too many muslims
>weak government
>too many refugees
>refugees make the country more garbage than it already is
>attacks every once in a while
>you can get weed for as cheap as a dollar
>AK's are worth 5 bucks and are cheaper than fireworks
>lebanese food is so good but gets boring after a while
>air literally smells like gasoline when you enter the country
>being robbed/killed in the street and no one bats an eye
but hey atleast we have hot women, good food, and defended against israel 3 times
>>
>>132869865
>Iranian colony
Better than being an Israeli colony like my stupid country
>>
>>132869941
amen to that, without hezbollah we would either be israeli territory or ISIS terrirtory, botth are shtholes
>>
I'll just let my flag speak for itself.
>>
>>132870152
I love your country desu.
>>
>>132867973
America is the best country in the world. Fuck you.
>>
>>132867973
Have you seen the DIY board? You should check it out and take care of business.
>>
>>132870328
Neck yourself you're a disgrace to britons
>>
>>132870247
There are pockets of beauty where one can live a normal life but overall this country and its people are figuratively and literally shit. And it's getting worse, don't let the government and their shills make you believe otherwise.
>>
>>132870498
>t. bastard child
>>
>>132867973
Niggers, pakis, white guilt, lack of right wing party, (((liberal media))) and the true english spirit is almost gone from young people.
I'm never leaving though I'm an englishman and this is my land
>>
>>132870934
t. Mart Sharter
>>
>>132870328
cuck
>>
>>132870632
An Indian who realises this?
Tell me you also poo in the loo
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (619KB, 1748x2480px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
619KB, 1748x2480px
>>132867973
>obese, retarded and arrogant "people"

German descent.

>never ending corruption everywhere

Entitled German descendants.

>backwards education system

German inspired to keep the locals of Slavic or Celtic descent down.

>shitskins everywhere

Germans' fifth-column force to do the dirty untoward others, keeping their manicures clean.

>dumb "women"

Bitches of German descent, shaming women of other ethnicities to dumb-down themselves in a race to the bottom just so they can feel like the smartest in the room.

>sucking Jew/nigger dick are considered a virtue

German ideals, because "muh Shoah".

>life inside a bubble

German ideal again. Fantasy and arbitrary, indeed, but God help you should anyone else - especially ones who aren't of the "superior" race - dare to venture beyond it. "How DARE you challenge my status quo! Help, POLICE!!"

>non white birth rates growing

Germans again, to help weed out the lesser white men despite the empirical fact that they, too, are white. Cut nose; spite face. Also, it's a kraut proclivity, siring the taco-farming ubermensch.

>fat fucks everywhere

I'm tempted to say Germans again, but I'm going to have to tap the Scots for this. I'm sure Johann was there, fanning the flames towards our self-destruction.

>no national identity

Thanks, Gerry!

>niggers & spics everywhere

Kraut cunts just love themselves some Pablo's chorizo and/or the BBC, tricking other white girls that they, too, will love it; Limey's banger or Pepik's kielbasa need not apply.

>controlled by kikes

Again, "muh Holocaust!" If bending knee helps keep the Slavs and Celts down in any conceivable manner, oh well - "L'chaim! Now, gimme those shekels!"

>WE WORLD SUPER POWER N SHEITT..!!

Indeed, until the filthy Germans carpet-bagged their way across the Atlantic with a raging superiority complex, believing that can shape it to the betterment of German-kind and no one else!
>>
>>132869865
That place sounds like the closest thing to heaven
>>
>>132874843
nice reddit spacing
>>
>shit demographics
>Alien in the country ancestors built from shit
>Shit economy
>Get blamed for every problem in the country
>Corrupt government
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.