[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Protest for open-borders taking place in Hamburg

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: DENmJ14XUAAQ_Gp.jpg (185KB, 1200x802px) Image search: [Google]
DENmJ14XUAAQ_Gp.jpg
185KB, 1200x802px
Borderless demonstration updates:

>Police tried for the second time to separate anarchist bloc from the rest of the demonstration. This time, Kurdish bloc in front of them prevented the attempt.

>Police is walking in close contact with the front and sides of the demonstration. First part of the demonstration already walked a good kilometer, while the back has not even moved yet. Demonstration is colorful, loud and cheerful, and there is no clear line anymore between more and less radical parts of it. There is more than 200.000 people on the demonstration.

>Germany banned any image of YPG symbols in the public due to its connection with PKK, who is seen as a terrorist organization in Germany. People on the march are however waving small YPG/YPJ flags in solidarity with Kurdish struggle, expressing anger over the ban of this symbol.

http://archive.is/uSxTb
>>
Antifa are very good goyim. Keep this up.
>>
any live streams?
>>
>>132866267
i will pay 6 million to any group that firebombs the antifascists
>>
>>132868602
https://www.reuters.tv/l/n4G/2017/07/08/anti-globalisation-demonstrators-protest-against-the-g20-summit
>>
>>132866267
>we're protesting globalism
>we demand you remove all borders and create some sort of "one globe" program
What level of retarded are these people on?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.