[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ptg/ - Weekly Incentive

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: PortugalNovo.jpg (1MB, 2826x3736px) Image search: [Google]
PortugalNovo.jpg
1MB, 2826x3736px
Don't worry my fellow countrymen, times will change and we will taken in consideration again. This time of corrupt politicians will end in the two next generations. It's our job to make the foundations for our children and great-children to thrive.

We will change it with hard work, white brotherhood and faith in Nossa Senhora de Fátima so we can seat in Heaven's Paradise and watch our kids take our example and rise this country once again.

- Start making white babies if you have the foundations to do it.
- Mens Sana in Corpore Sano.
- Learn that not all men are destined to great wealth or great places or great things. But all men are destined to a place in heaven if they follow His word through his lifetime.

Things are not looking great for us, but we will overcome this. The sooner we unite, sooner God will give us His blessing.

Fado. Futebol. Fátima. Trabalho.

Esta é a Ditosa Pátria Minha Amada
>>
i used to not understand why you don't want brazil back

but recently i've started to get it
>>
>>132866395
Brazil now is paying for the mistake of betraying us. They are doomed to Armageddon
>>
>>132866233
bump
>>
File: wait_a_sancho.jpg (90KB, 791x445px) Image search: [Google]
wait_a_sancho.jpg
90KB, 791x445px
Bump for Lusitania
>>
>>132867105
>>132867330
We must transmit positive vibes, and incentives to make the Zé Povinho happy and united.

We need tradition, good Portuguese values at the dining table, and heavy hand in the education of our children. This counts to our parental brothers and sisters, lost mothers and lost fathers who walk everyday with lost hope.
>>
>>132866233
>southern countries
>being the first to get rid of jewish influence
la
>>
File: DeusVultSemper.jpg (1MB, 3251x6655px) Image search: [Google]
DeusVultSemper.jpg
1MB, 3251x6655px
Trust me, my fellow brothers.
We never asked for nothing, stayed humble and yet God gave us the biggest Empire until the day we got cocky. We must stay humble and hard working!

Have faith! And God's will will be with us!
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.