[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jesus Christ you dense motherfuckers, just let your kid die.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: charlie-gard-parents.jpg (45KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
charlie-gard-parents.jpg
45KB, 620x465px
Jesus Christ you dense motherfuckers, just let your kid die.
>>
he could be the next hitler anon
he deserves a chance
>>
>>132865852
having a kid with a woman in her 30s is like playing russian roulette with the possibility of having a retarded kid.
>>
>>132866057
just have kids, I don't care what people think about risks
>>
He wants to virtue signal. If the child is weak it should die.
>>
>>132865852
Man that's harsh but true
>>
>>132866057
My mom had me when she was 45 and I came out just fine
>>
>>132867072
> Came out just fine
> Shitposting on /pol/
I got news for you, Anon
>>
File: 1419193814946.webm (987KB, 540x310px) Image search: [Google]
1419193814946.webm
987KB, 540x310px
>>132865852

glad someone said it. It's everywhere on the news atleast the greenfell story is dieing down. When is the next Islamic happening?
>>
>>132865852
why kill it and end his agony when you can milk this spur of fame and attention
The only existing treatment is not even a cure. It's used to stop the progression of the disease. He can't roll back, he can't get better that this, he can, meybe, arrest the development.
Fucking hypocrites, if they had any love for this creature they would help him being put out of his misery
>>
>>132865852

They should, but if they want to try sending the vegetable child out to another country as long as it's not on the NHS to fund it then they should be allowed to.
>>
>>132867910

I wish all the families of my ICU patients thought as you did. Modern medicine is great at keep a body going, but not very good at getting a person back to a good or even passable quality of life. But no, let's code granny for the 4th time tonight, I think she's still got a rib or two that haven't been snapped from compressions. Let's increase that levophed drip until her arms and legs turn black.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.