[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CUCKTIANITY IS A PSYOP USED TO DESTROY GERMANS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: amalekites.jpg (344KB, 960x1025px) Image search: [Google]
amalekites.jpg
344KB, 960x1025px
>Cucktianity descended from Judaism, Jewish subversion of Europeans
>Cucktians instructed to destroy the tribe of Amalek (GERMANS)
>Cucktians slaughter pagan germanic europeans for centuries
>Jews realize they can still use cucktians to eradicate germans
>They literally do this with good goyim every couple dozen years (WW1, WW2...???)
>Kikes own degenerate cucktian (((anglos))) and use them to destroy Germania

SWALLOW THIS PILL

There's a reason there's so much anti-German sentiment building up in the anglosphere

Your overlords want you to die fighting the superior Germanic man AGAIN
>>
File: physique.png (452KB, 1120x697px) Image search: [Google]
physique.png
452KB, 1120x697px
May Germania prevail over the degenerate cheet-munching Israel-loving goys
>>
File: pagannature.jpg (238KB, 905x787px) Image search: [Google]
pagannature.jpg
238KB, 905x787px
There's a reason they hate everything beautiful.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LayLQGgrsoE

Get redpilled fellow goys
>>
>>132865582
Thank you for making this thread. Perhaps it will make people realize they need to stop shitposting and do some research.
>>
>>132865582
>(((Anglos)))
I wish our Ænglisc brothers in the west would realize their roots and return to their pre-Norman language, traditions and culture.
Unionism is a severe cancer that needs to be ended.
>>
>>132865582
Hello goyim, don't you know that the best way for you to be anti-semitic is to join cult we came up with that allows us to join and avoid persecution at any time? Also, if you reject our cult for being jewish you're obviously a jewish tool. Allelujah and amen, thank you.
>>
>>132868115
What are you rambling about, degenerate kike-on-a-stick worship practitioner?
>>
Hay guys i know how to beat the jews lets all go back to idolatry
>>
File: nICkFND.jpg (361KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
nICkFND.jpg
361KB, 1200x900px
>>132869508
Sure beats cucktianity and loltheism
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.