[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

came back from Hamburg

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: youtellmewho.jpg (292KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
youtellmewho.jpg
292KB, 1680x1050px
ask me w/e

>lost/got stolen phone no pictures.
>>
>>132864707
How long until germans are minority in Germany? Is it true that 45% under 5 year olds in Germany have foreign background?
>>
>>132864970
Germany is 95% white.
Its true that german as a ethnicity is dying out.
Those numbers are a little high tho, its like 2100 we will be a minority.
>>
>>132864707
>Is it true that 45% under 5 year olds in Germany have foreign background?
Probably yes. Heavily depends on region. Big cities are basically conquered by non-whites now.
>>
>>132865096
>>132865102
I can confirm. In frankfurt whites are already a minority and other cities are following. Munich might be an exception to this.

However, rural and suburban regions are where it's at
>>
>>132865096
>2100
Total number of germans living in Germany is around 65 million and 17 million foreigners. That is 80% germans of total number 82 million. 2015 you received 1,5 million immigrants.
Dunno math suggests that you will be minority by 2030-40.
>>
>>132864707
How come you guys never make the sounds "w" "j" or "the" in your language? also you guys becoming a minority is gona be MUCH sooner than 2100, more like 2040-2050.
>>
File: katyperry.png (103KB, 247x239px) Image search: [Google]
katyperry.png
103KB, 247x239px
>>132866238
>Dunno math suggests that you will be minority by 2030-40.
Is math related to science?
>>
Sure looked like a ton of white antifa faggots in Hamburg
>>
>>132866551
Well it depends. Are you a racist, misogynist, islamophobe, bigot or not?
>>
>>132865096
>>132865824
>95% white
Utter, utter bullshit and it shows that you don't even know the scale of the problem

The UK is basically the only European country which is un-cucked enough to collect racial statistics - countries like your own are too pozzed

Over here it's 87.1% who are white (at least it was in the last census). You've taken way more refugees than us recently. And you've been taking T*rks for decades. You are probably about 80% white. But your country is so pozzed that you don't even know exactly what the figure is because you think it's too "offensive" to come up with one, lmao.
>>
>>132866238
Migrants make 2 Children per family.
Germans are below replacement.(If you count not race mixing)
It will take 70 years until we are even.
And a few more years until they surpass us.
May i ask you where you are from?
>>
>>132866982
So Italians, Spanish, Poles Russian etc aren't white in your eyes?
Turks are a fucking minorty of 2%
We took in 1,5% migrants. The rest are Asians and other shit skins.
I rarely see non whites in Germany and it is as they already said, in certain districts in the Big German cities.

And i visited your country, you have a way bigger problem then we do.
>>
>>132867374
3+ million turks make about 4% of your population. Not to mention syrians, iraqis, afghans and other shitskins. You have no grasp of the shit you are in for. Yes you might live in white neighbourhood but your country as in whole is rapidly going down the drains.
>>
¨how many iphones did you loot?

did you fuck agirl from behind on the balcony while watching the riot unfold itself?
>>
>>132864707
Are the riots really that apocalyptical or it's overblown by media?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.