[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can we talk about this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0089.jpg (129KB, 728x484px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0089.jpg
129KB, 728x484px
can we talk about this?
>>
Zika feeds on the number 1 antibiotic used in all meat food productions
>>
File: k0pv0.jpg (521KB, 2400x1507px) Image search: [Google]
k0pv0.jpg
521KB, 2400x1507px
This is reason numro uno
>>
We are all going to die
>>
I did a bio project on it years ago. We're tucked
>>
>>132860150
It's no joke holmes. People in shit countries like Eastern Europe or Asia self-prescribe antibiotics and are able to buy them over the counter every time the're hit by common cold or Indian shimmy. There's now a fucking drug-resistant E.coli strain, a fucking E. coli now kills people. I'm not even talking about sucking a nuclear gonorrhea cock.
>>
>>132860150
No.
>>
>>132860576
bingo
>>
yes i am annoyed about this, i have never once needed hospital treatment or needed antibiotics in all my years.

now through fucking idiots (mostly foreigners and women) over-prescribing and buying it is likely that at any point i need antibiotics they won't be of any use
>>
>>132861500
next time you suck a stranger's dick at least have enough sense to use a condom.
>>
>>132861011
Indian shimmy ! Never heard that kek
I will name my fashwave synthpop project Indian shimmy
>>
>>132860856
It's that bad? :(
>>
I don't know what's the most sigificant source of antibiotic resistant diseases, feeding antibiotics to farm animals in their feed constantly or the constant transmission of bacteria between hospital patients using antibiotics.
>>
Really.. Zika is perfectly engineered for its purpose. Its amazing! Just look into it a little and if you can understand the genome you will know what I am talking about. They really worked hard on Zika and it shows. Everyone wonders why NK is allowed to make threats and act the way they do with no action from the rest of the world? Where do you think the countries of the world test their bio weapons and test on humans!? NK is the only place where companies can test on real humans and families! We used to use africa however people got all worked up after aids. Now we cant test there anymore due to all the press and Christ groups that go there to "help"...
>>
>>132862224
Zika is a virus, OP asked about antibiotics.
>>
File: 1497927373583.gif (2MB, 360x202px) Image search: [Google]
1497927373583.gif
2MB, 360x202px
medfag: this is probably one of the greatest challenges we will face this century. just wait until you can't get minor surgery without having to take prophylactic antibiotics that include a cocktail of old, nasty antibiotics that are seldom used.

there are very few antibiotics in the pipeline. no new targets for antibiotics to attack, no new classes of antibiotic and limited financial incentive for drugs companies.

be worried.
>>
>>132862353
Zika feeds on antibiotics. Please see my first post at the top of the page. This causes mutations in replicated stages forcing bodies to replace "good" bacteria with zika. In essence, zika is in your body dormant replacing the same bacteria that antibiotics give to you
>>
Im working in hospital and without ATB we have much higher mortality. You just need sometimes invent new type of ATB because of resistence in population.This is why its better mix more types of ATB after operations... Its not so bad.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.