[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bakari Henderson--Proof he struck first?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Bakari-Henderson4.jpg (37KB, 681x607px) Image search: [Google]
Bakari-Henderson4.jpg
37KB, 681x607px
A greek anon was saying that the reason the bartender and security guard followed him outside to punch him to death is that, well, Bakari and the security guard were getting into an argument/fight in the bar, and the bartender tried to stop it but got punched in the face by him, and that when they kicked him and his friends out, Bakari was trying to start a fight with a bunch of people.

Does anyone have a link for this information. I checked on leddit, and even they're behind on this.

*Shrugs* My feelings about this are totally different depending if he was the first one that struck. Also, would this even be news if he wasn't Black and American? If he was a White Greek or Ukrainian, would anyone even care?
>>
I found something...

>According to the Greek Security Division, the incident began at 3.15am Friday when Henderson had a minor altercation with the security guard at a sports bar called Bar Code.

scallywagandvagabond.com/2017/07/bakari-henderson-american-student-beaten-death-greek-island/
>>
>>132859957
I'm just happy it ended this way. Hope the killers get off.
>>
Been to bars and nightclubs at 3am several times. Even though people are drunk and kinda accelerated, it takes something serious for them to engage in violence on someone else, especially if they're using brass knuckles, and piling on someone.

Not to be racist, but it almost seems as if the guy himself provoked the bartender/guard/other people, so much, that even when he was out of the bar, they decided to follow and wail on him.

I'm almost expecting to hear that he was dumb enough to pick a fight with several people by himself, drunk, at 3 am in a foreign country.
>>
Why do you even care? Americans behave like animals all over the world. Finaly one got killed.
>>
>>132860812
Niggers don't consider themselves American. Better to be animals than androgynous yes-men like you people.
>>
>>132859957
You'll never have proof unless someone recorded the interaction from the beginning.
It's EXTREMELY unlikely that they beat him for nothing. I mean these people live off tourism and beating people for no reason is bad for business.

But it is possible that he was mocked or called a nigger first and then he chimped out, because he thought he was still in the US and all the privileges still apply and a bunch of whiteys would rush to defend a based black man against le evil racists.
>>
>>132860812
That's not very nice. I'm american and I travel, and I'm always very nice to everyone.
>>
>>132862198
Why would they call him a nigger, when that island/resort is probably FULL of other Africans, Arabs, Chinese, Slavs.

I mean I doubt he's the first black they've seen over there.
>>
>>132862868
>FULL of other Africans, Arabs, Chinese, Slavs.
Not really. Most people there tend to be Europeans.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.