[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What have you become?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: cunt.png (448KB, 859x473px) Image search: [Google]
cunt.png
448KB, 859x473px
Has /pol/ gone too far?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EC-Di1CRP4

Skip to 5:50 This has /pol/ written all over it
>dirty kike
>ugly jew
>heil trump

kekekekekek
>>
>>132857215
>What have you become?
My sweetest friend.
>>
>>132857215
>Has /pol/ gone too far?
>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EC-Di1CRP4
>
>Skip to 5:50 This has /pol/ written all over it
>>dirty kike
>>ugly jew
>>heil trump
>
>kekekekekek
Didn't someone dox her on here? Why is she still around?
>>
>>132857472
You could have it all.
>>
>>132857215

She reminds me....

from @ 12:15

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOWCzFYkmHs&t=12m15s
>>
>>132860662
Christ. i cannot wait for the day when the west is finally purged of all of this ungodly degeneracy
>>
>>132857215
i think she is going to kill herself soon
>>
>>132858209
My empire of dirt
>>
>>132857693
>she
>>
File: oy+vey.png (155KB, 428x546px) Image search: [Google]
oy+vey.png
155KB, 428x546px
>>132857215
poor degenerate mental whore
>boo hoo the comments are negative, shut them off oy vey
>>
>>132857215
k
>>
File: 1492308469906.png (327KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1492308469906.png
327KB, 400x400px
>>132857215
I wonder how many times "she" has jacked off to little kids that she has forced to go transgender.
>>
>>132866418
woah calm down faggot no need for the outburst!
>>
File: 1499393470960.jpg (164KB, 447x386px) Image search: [Google]
1499393470960.jpg
164KB, 447x386px
>>132857693
I remember that time we went into one of her episodes and fucked with her captions hard.

It was goddamn hilarious
>>
>>132857215
Kikes truely ruin everything.
>>
>/pol: calls her Jewish
>she actually is
>comes out awkwardly
Kek
>>
>>132869682
The tyranny of the "long march through the institutions" dictates that "we" have to suffer through decade-after-decade of failed social experiments, affirmative-racism, gender wars, sexual revolutions, and the destruction of what made America and all Western nations great in the first place.

The essence of "Cultural Marxism" is destruction, or "deconstruction" as its adherents prefer to call it while playing their weaponized word-games. Their disguised euphemisms of "progressivism" and "political correctness" are not in the least what they pretend to be.

Cultural Marxists are not the pioneers of a better and finer world, but the spoilers of what thousands of years of civilization have created. They do not build, they destroy.

"The long march through the institutions" seeks to incrementally "tear down the old order every day, from business to science, literature, art, architecture, and cinema to politics and law." "Creative destruction" is the very essence of the Cultural-Marxist agenda.

"Tikkun Olam" claims to be a positive force for mankind also, but has the very same objective for non-Jews in all White-majority nations. This agenda includes "the elimination of the social constructs that define race and gender,” as Lindsey Amer is attempting to foist upon the unaware.

“Creative destruction is our middle name, both within our own society and abroad. We tear down the old order every day, from business to science, literature, art, architecture, and cinema to politics and law. Our enemies have always hated this whirlwind of energy and creativity, which menaces their traditions whatever they may be and shames them for their inability to keep pace. Seeing America undo traditional societies, they fear us for they do not wish to be undone. They must attack us in order to survive, just as we must destroy them to advance our historic mission.”

(((Michael Ledeen))), “The War Against the Terror Masters.”
>>
>>132870426
-cont-
“We use the expression tikkun olam “rebuilding the world” as a catchphrase for the various social agendas that we commit ourselves to, such as working to promoting immigration, multiculturalism, diversity and feminism; encouraging the acceptance of homosexuality and other alternative lifestyles, promoting the legalization of marijuana and other recreational drugs, fighting against racial segregation and encouraging gentiles to accept interracial relationships, and the elimination of the social constructs that define race and gender.”

Rabbi Solomon Cohen, Our Jewish Agenda
>>
>>132870426
Creative destruction is a capitalist term. They can't use OUR terminology!
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.