[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

r/asianmasculinity in two panels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

File: 01.png (174KB, 516x328px) Image search: [Google]
01.png
174KB, 516x328px
Isn't that place just the worst?
>>
>>132854814
bump
>>
>>132854814
>hungarian /pol/tard goes to asian incels subreddit to get triggered
rly made me think
>>
>>132857344
it simply amuses me how pathetic that place is
>>
>>132854814
people always talking about asianmasculinity when AznIdentity is far far worse, go take a visit.
>>
>>132854814

Hooooo verry sneeeaaaky
>>
File: 1476766445031.png (24KB, 502x293px) Image search: [Google]
1476766445031.png
24KB, 502x293px
>>132858250
good shit
>>
Because Asian men are constantly being emasculated in the western media and life, so when a white woman decides to date an Asian guy it isn't because of media pushing your race. Asian women on the other hand are hypersexualized and presented as super traditional so every race wants an Asian chick
>>
>>132858350
>Sad.
Why'd you censor trumps name?
>>
REEEEEEEEEEEE!

Whites get out!
>>
>>132854814
I feel bad for gook men in the west, no one will ever love them.
>their homeland doesn't want them because they're westernized
>the west doesn't want them because tiny weewee and beta male submissive herbivore genes
Very sad! Many such chinks!
>>
File: 2017-05-13_12-59-38.jpg (381KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-13_12-59-38.jpg
381KB, 900x900px
This is the same situation in the west but with blacks. Think yellow skin males are bottom of the pile for western media with white being a step up but also being patriarchal and ya know oppressors n shiet and dindus are the ((media's)) prize male partner for all women. And so the cycle of race dilution and degeneration is perpetuated. If everyone just ignored media ideals and stuck to your own chess set then there would be no issues. If you are white and go to Asia don't walk around big headed like some weeb thinking some 2D waifu will come running.
>>
>>132854814
Remember when talking about reddit had everyone telling you to fuck off? Fuck off
>>
>>132859239
Actually whites are at the top of the dating pyramid pretty well across the board. Every so often there's a big push of the "handsome black man" meme but it never gets anywhere and they go right back to what sells.
>>
>>132854814
Asian comic that reads left to right? This is blasphemy!
>>
>>132859540
REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT
>>
>>132860083
it's an American comic
>>
File: image.jpg (97KB, 634x423px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 634x423px
H O R N E D
O
R
N
E
D
>>
File: 4e9.jpg (76KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
4e9.jpg
76KB, 680x510px
>>132854814
This whole sub-reddit is gold.

>Asians perform better in every aspect of society, but we're oppressed!
>The media is tricking Asian women into dating men! Look at all these glorious movies depicting white women dating Asian men!
>I openly admit I'm meak and socially inept. Asian women aren't dating me because of white supremacy.

Literally just a board full of meak Asian incels blaming whitey because they think Asian women are obliged to date them.
>>
>>132861772
>Whites perform better in every aspect of society, but we're oppressed!
>The media is tricking White women into dating (black) men! Look at all these glorious movies depicting black women dating White men! (BLEACHED)
>I openly admit I'm meak and socially inept. White women aren't dating me because of jewish supremacy.

>Literally just a board full of meak White incels blaming jewy because they think White women are obliged to date them.

But I get what you're saying.
>>
>>132862923
I feel you burger bro, but you'd be surprised how many /pol/acks are just LARPing normies.

r/asianmasculinity is actually just 90% incels parroting SJW rhetoric and claiming victim-status to explain why Asian women don't want to bang them.

There's a reasonably sized Asian population in my country. It's not super common, but plenty of 2nd+ generation Asian dudes get non-asian waifus. Turns out women in general just aren't attracted to passive, weak men that think they are entitled to pussy because they grew up watching their mum essentially be their dad's maid. As soon as the Asianbros start acting more confident and masculine, women start showing interest.

Wouldn't you know it, a bunch of Supreme Gentlemen can't attract a woman.
>>
I think Asian men do have a point, up to an extent. All of the propaganda that goes into trying to reprogram white women against their urges in order to pair with black men can be contrasted against the subtle programming showing Asian men as weak, scrawny and undesirable.

Check out this image, and tell me what you all see.
>>
>>132864644
>subtle programming showing Asian men as weak, scrawny and undesirable.

No programming required, generally speaking they are. I've seen this in my home country, Japan, and China. However it's mostly the younger generation. Many of the older men are fairly 'alpha', and even the older men who are small, or scrawny carry themselves well.

As soon as they stop acting like herbivore men, they start getting interest. As far as asian women dating outside their race goes; you may be right. Again generally speaking every 1st generation Asian I know is dating another Asian and wouldn't think to do otherwise. It's not until they become more 'westernized' that they start race mixing.

>Check out this image, and tell me what you all see.

Exactly what the media currently does. Black men are pushed as desirable, white men are boring and average, Asian men are beta, and black women are undesirable.

The incels in that sub-reddit think that all media is pushing white men as desirable, when really it's pushing all women towards black men.
>>
I am white and have a Chinese gf.
She is more traditional and racist than me.
She makes me food all the time even though I'd be perfectly fine cooking on my own.

suck it asian male losers
>>
File: IMG_2232.jpg (49KB, 500x464px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2232.jpg
49KB, 500x464px
>asian """men"""
>>
>>132864644
The fact that the nigger has a small dick.
>>
>>132864644
is that woman on the left (((Jewish)))? is that really a race now?
>>
File: 1499005574360.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1499005574360.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
>>132854814
I feel you will be welcomed there bozgor,but r/asianmasculinity is pretty funny along side r/hapa everytime I feel a bit sad i go there to look at their autism.
>>
>>132864280
Well, Supreme Gentlemen was born from a jew and a filipino, but I agree that hapas (especially one's from wm/af) heavily tend to have beta characteristics.
>>
>>132867207
doesn't your pic also apply to anti-racemixers?
>>
>>132854814
In the long run "diverisity" fucks up everyone, not just whites.
From what I gather Asians in the West/Asians in Asia infected by anglo culture are one of the most miserable people psychologically.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.