[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MONEY and ENLIGHTENMENT/POWER

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 312
Thread images: 51

What does pol think about the power struggle for the normie mind? The people at the TOP of the top have everything; they have no use for money at all. The real goal is power. Power over you and me. Just like the Tractatus explains, language is the root of every human issue. Assuming this is true, greed must be the root of all struggle. Why cant we learn to attack issues at the ROOT? Learn from nature; if you dont kill the root the issue will always grow back. There are no more morals to build lives on. There is no foundation anymore. Is this the cause of our plight these days??
>>
File: 1499503866312.jpg (134KB, 441x464px) Image search: [Google]
1499503866312.jpg
134KB, 441x464px
>>
File: lsIyq.png (231KB, 570x314px) Image search: [Google]
lsIyq.png
231KB, 570x314px
>>132853746
Doesnt help add much to solving the issue
>>
>>132853746

https://youtu.be/KAExa9P7hME
>>
File: 149845556124.png (318KB, 437x456px) Image search: [Google]
149845556124.png
318KB, 437x456px
>>132852686
>>
It is sad life has come to this head. In the same debate chairs that once held Newton, Goodall and the like hold now, Tommy Robenson and trying to reason with IDIOTIC kids that Islam is going to kill everything you love... Really!? Sad
>>
>>
>>132853971
When you realize everything other than "nature" and "fertility" is just based on ideas and meme wars instead of nature then you will understand how to solve the problem.
>>
>>132855998
I do understand that, hence the Tractatus ref. I realize that everything we have now, the space station, my pc, pens... exc all comes from rocks and dust... Doesnt help me understand why some "people" just want to take everything and everyone...
>>
File: pure-black-wallpaper-159.jpg (2KB, 550x458px) Image search: [Google]
pure-black-wallpaper-159.jpg
2KB, 550x458px
>>132852686
Everything just fucking sucks , we're all monsters. There is no light at the end of the tunnel.

Just fucking death , just death , okay? death.

Fucking the destruction of everything forever. I fucking hate you , you have to die.

Just another one of god's beautiful creations aren't you? fucking aren't you? slice cut smash beat BEAT BEAT BEAT RAPE KILL FUCKING DIE!!!
>>
Slithering like a snake.

Gonna get you.

Gonna get you.

Gonna getchu.

Gonna getchu.

Gonna... get..chu
>>
I would like to think that i matter.
>>
>>132857142
Do you think that it is possible that the black hole is the pure energy recycler for the universe? Everything goes into it, breaks down into pure energy and then re-enters the universe to repurpose itself?
>>
>>
>>132857541
An ass-hole that only spews out shit.

boobhoohooohooohooohoohoohoo i just want the void to take me already,

I want it to stop.

Fucking ------------------------------- grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzlithering about

nothing or hell those two things sound .. great actually

yeah
>>
>>132857691
looooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeee???????????

heh

hehehe

hehe

heh
>>
>>132857847
You know.. When I was really young, like 4 or so, I remember wanting so badly to fall into a black hole. I still do to this day. I feel like it is a place I need to go. For science and mind.
>>
>>132857691
help me i think i'm possesed by demons i'm not joking
>>
File: 1499260795321.jpg (143KB, 960x786px) Image search: [Google]
1499260795321.jpg
143KB, 960x786px
>>132858055
What kind????
>>
>>132858166
u think i'm joking but i'm seriously not joking

god help me
>>
>>132858302
Which God?
>>
>>132858054
i just wanna die , and i want everyone else to die too

i don't care anymore
>>
HEY GODD!!!! GODD!!!! LOOK AT ME!! LOOK AT ME!!

LOOK.gggggghmmmm AggggT.MEejjjj
>>
>>132858371
In the 70s there was research done to see how 10% of a pop would affect the rest. Like how that one sad guy at the party ruins it for everyone else... Well they are forcing a lot of people to be really depressed and hateful in order to make the rest of the pop hurt as well. This is done to further mind control the whole pop of the planet.
>>
>>132858475
Also it is said that if you "pray" and really mean it and become selfless, that interdimensional travelers will come help you and show you a new way of "being".
>>
>>132858343
i think the christian god but not like we are usually told he's like

fuck me

fucking demons , fucking go away
>>
File: Chopper.jpg (36KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
Chopper.jpg
36KB, 384x384px
>>132858577
Did you try eating your own hand? That helped me
>>
>>
>>132858476
who's they? the jews?

what kind of new age horseshit are you peddling here?
>>
File: Stupid_Niggers.jpg (43KB, 450x360px) Image search: [Google]
Stupid_Niggers.jpg
43KB, 450x360px
>>132858851
>>
>>132858550
yeah i'm fucking sure that's gonna happen

this.. this things are real okay?

i know , i have my reasons to know
>>
>>132858845
Stanford
>>
>>132858922
Can you show me on the doll where they touched you, please?
>>
File: 1499495525254.jpg (95KB, 950x678px) Image search: [Google]
1499495525254.jpg
95KB, 950x678px
>>
>>132858950
the university?

but who's doing that on a massive scale?

i mean i've heard it's interdimensional entities and supossedly aliens are in on it too , (making people negative on purpose) because their agenda is spiritual unlike that of most humans (the jews included i presume)

they feed from the negative energy , supossedly

and god exists but is not like an ego , god is everything , god is love , or something like that?

i dunno what to make of all of that , i know the supernatural is real , i know aliens are real , the illuminati , all that shit is to a certain extent real

i'm not sure about the specifics though , i'm not sure what it's all about

i'm going with something like christianity being real for the moment , i dunno , it feels legit for some reason

the new age love shit just dosen't make sense

way i see it : there's one reality , no free will and one plan , a perfect plan

it's perfect in it's imperfection

or maybe that's not the case , i dunno

i'm a man and men doubt

faith , i'm going with that for now
>>
>>132859007
i wasn't the one being touched
>>
>>132852686
Its a spell, mamon, but more so strife forces biological life to progress, and to a sentient being with a soul this is learning that is pivoal and critical for spiritual growth, end goal being returning to source.
>>
>>132859613
what's source?
>>
>>132859369
There are 13 groups with tons of money and power, they are doing this; have been for over 500 years.

Yes.

"God" is energy.

there surely is a plan however there are billions of plans and each one is correct, winning and failing all at the same time. Each path you take was taken by someone exactly like you in every way at some time in the past. There are SO many studies and research going on you have no idea how advanced "we" really are. Anything you can dream of or think up, we are already 50 years ahead of that. The "ones" "in charge" have tech that is 100 years ahead of 2020.. Its sick really. The billions of normies are so stupid it is really sick. What do you think would happen if we gave billions of idiots the power to travel the stars and reproduce where ever.. Humans are a virus. We find a cell (planet) then we reproduce and consume everything until the cell dies then we move on. Time is relative. Your entire life is a blink compared to the planet, the planets life is a blink compared to the sun the sun is a blink to the galaxy, so on...
>>
>>132859613
See my Black hole theory above...... You have something
>>
>>132859613
>mamon
Jew?
>>
File: k0pv0.jpg (521KB, 2400x1507px) Image search: [Google]
k0pv0.jpg
521KB, 2400x1507px
>>
>>132854266
kys neo-pagancuck
>>
>>132859884
part 1

>There are 13 groups with tons of money and power, they are doing this; have been for over 500 years.
>Yes.

no , for way longer than that , thousands of years , way more groups too , all belonging to the same race of people and i'm not talking about jews either , think people with elongated back of skulls

>"God" is energy.

bullshit , energy is energy and that's all it is , god is.. i dunno , fucking god , prolly beyond logic if real

>there surely is a plan however there are billions of plans and each one is correct, winning and failing all at the same time.

so nihilism? k

>Each path you take was taken by someone exactly like you in every way at some time in the past.

or not , wtf are u talking about? i'm the only me ever , yeah , i do shit that people who kinda looked like me have done before , but so what?

>There are SO many studies and research going on you have no idea how advanced "we" really are.

i have an idea

>Anything you can dream of or think up

you wish , we'll see

>we are already 50 years ahead of that

maybe

>The "ones" "in charge" have tech that is 100 years ahead of 2020.. Its sick really.

maybe

>The billions of normies are so stupid it is really sick. What do you think would happen if we gave billions of idiots the power to travel the stars and reproduce where ever..

implying aliens aren't real and wouldn't stop us from doing that with their superior technology

>Humans are a virus.

most not all , it's a racial thing , low iq people
of all races are literally subhuman , cancer , a virus , shouldn't exist , should have never been created , nature dosen't create creatures like that , man did , it's a long fucking story i'll give you a few links later
>>
>>132859884
part 2

>We find a cell (planet) then we reproduce and consume everything until the cell dies then we move on.

crazy innit?

>Time is relative. Your entire life is a blink compared to the planet, the planets life is a blink compared to the sun the sun is a blink to the galaxy, so on...

who cares , what i wanna know is if there is a point to all of this or not , cause otherwise i might just have to consider suicide desu senpai

dem links

http://archive.is/QFysU
https://www.xen.altrugenics.com/xf/index.php
>>
File: 1475190688677.jpg (176KB, 441x464px) Image search: [Google]
1475190688677.jpg
176KB, 441x464px
>>132852686
>>
>>132861091
nah , it's still all about them dollar dollar bills ya'll
>>
>>132860762
I can assure you there are 13. God is whatever you see in your mind, in essence, electrical impulses, energy. Every idea you have ever had, was already thought by someone else at some point. Every path you have and will every take was already taken. There are an infinite number of possibilities and every single one of them has already happened and will continue to happen. Humanity as a whole is a virus that moves to destroy so that things can be recreated. We all have the same "mind" we share a reality and we all share the mind we just lost the ability to use the link. We forgot how to work together and be one with our nature.
>>
>>132858055
That's called schizophrenia
Sort yourself out
>>
>>
>>132861260
Could be Flakka?
>>
File: 1498771035372.jpg (115KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1498771035372.jpg
115KB, 1920x1080px
>>132858727
> 46 chromosomes, 2 less than the common potato.
>>
File: totoro_00333778.jpg (824KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
totoro_00333778.jpg
824KB, 1600x1200px
>>132861375
>>
>>132861375
Isnt it amazing that 2$ is nothing, 2 people in love, 2 drops in an ocean however when the same number is applied to chromosomes it makes a WORLD of difference... 2.. A small number relative.
>>
>>132861170
part 1

>I can assure you there are 13.

yes , i've seen those images with the pyramids and the families subdivisions too , then you have 33 families who have less money and power and then 300 and so on and so forth until the level that you and me are at

i assume satan is at the the top of the pyramid but that's only speculation on my part

>God is whatever you see in your mind, in essence, electrical impulses, energy.

nah f a m , that's called being crazy or tripping on mushrooms , god has to be something else , something objective

>Every idea you have ever had, was already thought by someone else at some point. Every path you have and will every take was already taken.
>There are an infinite number of possibilities and every single one of them has already happened and will continue to happen.

is that the multiverse theory? so god just rapes a bunch of kids just to see what it's like? he fucking gave me a cancer on a different reality just because that's a possibility and he just fucking had to do it beause of reasons? fuck off , that's retarded

way i see it : there is only one reality , many possibilities but only one , perfect , reality , perfect in it's imperfection , cause it was made by god

best of all worlds and all that , only place where character can exist , sadness and sorrow are incorporated into reality , fertile ground for art and all that shit

i mean that multiverse shit is something i would come up with , it seems so pedestrian and wishful thinky "oh yeah , i have a big dick on some other universe and i'm also fucking rich and i can bang any chick i want" come on dude

>Humanity as a whole is a virus that moves to destroy so that things can be recreated.

not all of us , most of us , you think if we were all like fucking tesla the world would be in the state that it is in today? think about that for a sec
>>
>>132852686
its stems from the right , or percieved right of ownership.

a man believes he has a right to the fruits of his labor.
a leader believes he has the right to command
everyone wants to live somewhere they can call their own.

also consider that pacisifism, and alot of the anarcho "-isms" wont be suscessful unless 100% of the people adopt said "-ism" 100% of the time.
alot of those things rely on cooperation or some sort of social contract.
but theres people who believe that all contracts are bullshit.
>>
>>132861170
part 2

>We all have the same "mind"

uh no we don't , my mind is my mind , your mind is your mind

>we share a reality

yeah , reality , the only one there is

>and we all share the mind we just lost the ability to use the link.

whatever dude

>We forgot how to work together and be one with our nature.

maybe my nature is destructive? maybe i shouldn't exist because i ruin everything even though it's really not my fault cause i can't help it

maybe i enjoy hurting things for fun

maybe i'm a subhuman

maybe i'm fallen

maybe not
>>
>>132862065
>god has to be my personal image
Heretic
>>
>>132861260
nah bro

lmao u atheist/nihilist cucks telling me to sort myself out , the cheek , the fucking cheek of it
>>
>>132862065
>not understanding how thermodynamics and string theory prop up a hologram universe in mathmatics.

Get learnt pleb
>>
>>132862166
i didn't say that he said that

re-read that , i said god has to be something objective because that's really the only thing that makes sense , whether i like god or not makes no difference
>>
>>132862223
Brit
>>
>>132862136
Nigger if I say 2+2 is 4 and you do too then we have the same mind...cunt

Just because the man didn't sound that smart explaining it doesn't mean you can come up with a powerpoint showing how bad you are at word comprehension.
>>
>>132862289
shut the fuck up , what is the ultimate meaning of existence? of all existence everywhere at all time?

riddle me that u learnt scholar
>>
>>132862431
it's a slight accent u can barely tell the difference
>>
>>132862347
Being objective isn't God like.

For no human can ever grasp the true identity of what a god is. Why do you think it takes the Bible/Koran/Torah a whole book just to get people to understand a slight idea of god.

The only objective idea of god that is prevalent is the ability to subjectify Him to your will. Which is not how it works.
>>
>>132862438
>Nigger if I say 2+2 is 4 and you do too then we have the same mind...cunt

no faggot , that's just the way reality works , 2+2 = 4 not 5 , that's just the way it is

can u read my thoughts? no? then we don't have the same mind

>Just because the man didn't sound that smart explaining it doesn't mean you can come up with a powerpoint showing how bad you are at word comprehension.

but i just did tho
>>
Do you really think that before the first working computer was made NO ONE every thought of it before? >>132862065
There was an entire city in south merka that functioned as a computer. Every single idea that anyone has ever had came from somewhere. Information cannot be destroyed. <Black hole theory again> EVERYTHING is recycled. Your ideas must come from a "reality" that is shared between minds. This is how communication works (even between networked computers) there is an either that this info comes from. There is no "original idea". This is the hardest thing to grasp in our reality. We as humans are very visual. It is sad because we cannot "see" most of our own reality... The Tractatus lays it out very well, that is if you can devote a few years to trying to understand it....
>>
>>132862445
Knowledge is objective.

Nihilism is the final red pill.

But understanding why the idea of god is prevalent is realizing we live in a universe where there is no humane god. Because then we would be giving it characterics of humans. Which is illogical considering there is an entire universe.

Always know Body. Mind. Soul

The universe is the body and through the contributions of my mind,within the body, has created my ecstatic soul. Or my concious will to live.
>>
>>132862733
I could technically find algorythms to your thought processes and inconsequentially figure out who YOU are.

So yes. At one point a mathematical process will iterate your thought algorythms.
>>
>>132862733
>>132862438
You are missing the point of the mind. We all have the same mind. Ideas and thoughts come from an either... The same way we all have an individual PC, however, access the same internet. We share a mind and a nature. Language is the root cause of ALL human issues. We forgot how to use this shared mind and now act as unequal individuals, sad as it is. This is what we are going to relearn soon. How to re connect with ourselves and everything in our reality.
>>
>>132863051
beep boop beep boop

where's the fucking soul , sunshine? does ur theory have any soul to it or does it make u want to blow ur fucking brains out now that "u've finally figured it out"
>>
>>132863184
It's because human evolution and human theory will always subsidize We for I.

The human mind has deteriorated from actual synergy because it is becoming cancer like in regards to individualized thoughts.

Why do you think (((they))) are so worried about breaking their brainwashing? Because if people actually dropped their arms of war and realized that it didnt need to happen then (((they))) would be kicked out of civilization. Like every other time.
>>
>>132862953
>But understanding why the idea of god is prevalent is realizing we live in a universe where there is no humane god. Because then we would be giving it characterics of humans. Which is illogical considering there is an entire universe.
Please define God. I think you're limiting yourself with a poor definition
>>
>>132863374
It makes me realize that tangents like you are just detached and still apart of the brainwashing that causes the seperation.

Pure unfiltered personalized ideas projecting on another.

You sound like a kike.
>>
>>132863374
THAT is what we all connect with. Like a modem. Our soul is the link for all information gathered in our life to be analyzed and stored back in reality for another soul to encounter
>>
>>132863522
God is the universe working.
>>
>>132863457
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tractatus_Logico-Philosophicus

This is the issue.. We forgot how to use our feelings and minds to talk and started using our mouths a few thousand years ago. Now with the modern version of the new internet, we are starting to "relearn"
>>
>>132863618
God is energy. The same exact energy that you get out of the wall too. There is sooo much more information in 120vac than just on and off.... If you want to understand the universe you must understand frequency
>>
>>132863618
Then why object to giving God human traits? The universe is too big to encapsulate without abstraction. Personification is a very useful way of understanding it.
>>
>>132863618
I empathize this idea because in a chaotic state, resolution comes from finding out we already live in heaven.

For as concious beings we were given the chance to create with our Will. Jews have subjectified people into abandoning this mindset because (((they))) are the "chosen". They have fascist religious tenants that have actively subverted people away from the connection.

The greater connection shows that the problems we have today are trivial. That in fact the mind can ultimately be controlled if you subjectify the entire environment around a person.

Therefore if all you see, hear, or even sense is one idea, then congratulations. You have no free will and only the will of the people who indoctrinated you.
>>
>>132863915
Energy is just a construct of the universe. There are different dimensions that coexist in physics. It's juzt that tapping into metaphysical anomalies isn't seen as "progressive"
>>
>>132863937
Entropy is the major key to understanding how realities connect. Do you see the ants you walk on? Do you think about the entire civilizations you breathe in and destroy every day? Do you think that a "real" version of God would notice your pain then? Religion brings a false God into being so as to not realize that to the real god, we are just ants......
>>
>>132863932
Because to observe is to perceive. When you observe, things change. The universe is always changing. So therefore a perception can never be absolute.

I could look at a triangle from one observation but see a pyramid from a higher perspective.
>>
>>132862953
>Knowledge is objective.

yes

>Nihilism is the final red pill.

god is the final redpill

ur under the impression that anything can happen and nothing matters but , really when u think about it only what happens happens , possibilities are just that , possibilities , trump got elected not hillary

me? i believe there is a perfect divine plan , maybe there isn't but it seems that way to me , and it's not entirely wishful thinking on my part either

que sera sera , what will be will be , if god wills it

>But understanding why the idea of god is prevalent is realizing we live in a universe where there is no humane god.

>Because then we would be giving it characterics of humans.

>Which is illogical considering there is an entire universe.

"the universe is indifferent" don draper from mad men said to the beatniks thinking himself the pinaccle of wokedom

yeah faggot , but god isn't , remember that pride is a sin , u cunt

>Always know Body. Mind. Soul

yeah , i agree

>The universe is the body and through the contributions of my mind,within the body, has created my ecstatic soul. Or my concious will to live.

god made ur soul and put u in ur body (which is a reflection of ur soul) for some reason , u have a purpose and u can reach fulfillment by fulfilling that purpose , u might never be happy but , well , god works on mysterious fucking ways i guess

at least that's the way it seems to me , i'm more than willing to embrace the void btw , i'm just not entirely convinced either way

i'm going with faith on a higher power atm
>>
>>132864235
To a degree yes. Which is why nihilism is becoming prevalent again.

Reformation and stages of enlightenment come in waves. Chaos and hysteria could very well usher in a New Age.
>>
>>132864033
Energy binds everything together. Electromagnetism is what keeps your, mostly free space ass in the mostly free space chair... Frequency is what tells EVERYTHING how to function, how to exists, in this reality.
>>
>>132863587
u sound like a kike too

hehe stupid goyim if i put on a fascist flag they'll never suspect
>>
>>132862634
i have no idea how it fucking works , i'm working with limited knowledge here , same as everyone

what i got is faith and my life purpose and the rest , well , we'll see
>>
>>132864359
We al all moving into a new interconnectedness. Evolution. We must all go together. It will be rather fun..
>>
>>132864253
Basically I don't need a bible to tell me what god is when I already know I have a personal relationship with Him.

If you were truly connected you would never need scripture. Because His ideas are prevalent within nature.

I only use specific termonolgy to trigger religiousfags.
>>
>>132864516
You just have to let go and see things for what they really are.. Everything is connected. At one point everything will return and become again.
>>
File: iX6GP.jpg (61KB, 500x440px) Image search: [Google]
iX6GP.jpg
61KB, 500x440px
This is not god. THIS WAS god to many people 100s of years in the making. THIS is the reason we all forgot how to connect and share our minds. We are moving forward now and soon we will all relearn how to become one
>>
>>132852686
There is no evidence that those statues were supposed to represent fertility nor is there any evidence that they were worshipped.
>>
>>132864365
See the universe as a bubble
Everything you observe is within this bubble.

Can you ever observe the bubble from the outside?

Can a piece of art ever realize it is beautiful?

We have that ability.
>>
File: fate-of-the-animals.jpg (136KB, 1080x794px) Image search: [Google]
fate-of-the-animals.jpg
136KB, 1080x794px
>>132852686
The civilization built on the worship currency and trade is the abyss. We love worshipping these demons which are easily wielded by the eternal Jew. We see no other option because of memetic webs spun by the Parasite. Currency has locked away knowledge, our very souls have been bought. Money is the archtype of our species doom. Generation by generation a little bit more is stripped away to this genetic abyss. We cannot ascend through selling our souls to Jewish demons. I believe it is too late, humanity has fallen.
>>
>>132862863
>Do you really think that before the first working computer was made NO ONE every thought of it before?

shit is based on shit that came before? , wow , u just blew my mind

>There was an entire city in south merka that functioned as a computer.

lol wat

>Every single idea that anyone has ever had came from somewhere.

ur mind , genius , and ultimatly god

>Information cannot be destroyed.

then what happens when i delete all the cp from my computer? if u have a program that can get rid of that shit forever and make it untraceable then hook me up dawg

><Black hole theory again> EVERYTHING is recycled. Your ideas must come from a "reality" that is shared between minds.

why must they? i don't get it

>This is how communication works (even between networked computers) there is an either that this info comes from.

god?

>There is no "original idea".

yes there are , there's shit people haven't thought of before

>This is the hardest thing to grasp in our reality. We as humans are very visual. It is sad because we cannot "see" most of our own reality...

>The Tractatus lays it out very well, that is if you can devote a few years to trying to understand it....

i dunno wtf the tractatus is and i'm not devoting years of my life to understanding that shit either , i might google it later to see what it's all about tho
>>
>>132864851
That is because after 1000s of years many groups burned books and destroyed beautiful forms of history. Sad as it is to remember....
>>
>>132864937
I back this post.

On a psychological level das juden have systematically separated people from understanding nature.
>>
>>132864937
You know what they say.. Once you hit rock bottom the only place to go it up ;) We NEED to be stripped of all this in order to build ourselves back up to a reborn humanity.
>>
>>132865170
Why do you think the free masons have been pushing social rivalries between cultures/races.

To finally kill off the people who are against one world government.

Automation has expedited the transition.
>>
>>132864236
With the triangle/pyramid you're just seeing a higher resolution version of the same object. It only changed because you changed your frame of reference. Are you saying there is no objective frame of reference?
>>
>>132864928
Does a fish know its in water? Do you realize all the time you are swimming in air? Does your cell know it is part of a bigger body? The soul and the mind MAKE sense of reality for our body. To a blind you = sound and feeling to a def you are only a sight and a feeling. Your eyes see a picture filled with holes, your mind and your experiences fill in the blanks. This is why they say each time you look at it you see something new. A reality is generated by our mind.
>>
File: 1499038407773.jpg (67KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
1499038407773.jpg
67KB, 640x800px
>>132865170
Do you think we are capable of abandoning civilization en masse? There's so many blocks in place. We worship death, we'd probably murder each other if an attempt were somewhat successful... and we'd end up justifying it with Jewish memes.
>>
what's gonna happen is gonna happen regardless of whether u believe is gonna happen or not , shit is predestined

yeah , god does seem like a bit of an asshole dosen't him? well , that "god works in mysterious ways" shit really does explain that if u think about it

it's beyond ur control , u can only do what u can do
>>
>>132865295
Its not just them.. I do agree with their idea and their plan however going about acting on it.. another story. We must all go together. It hurts knowing that I could have been there if only I wasnt born to my mother...
>>
>>132864652
okay , what's the fucking point of my existence then? tell me
>>
File: aXm933xjU.jpg (144KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm933xjU.jpg
144KB, 650x650px
>>132865464
There is no god directing things. We are left to nature. If we ascend we are worthy. If we destroy ourselves we are unworthy, incapable. Another species will arise, the cycle never ends, humanity had a shit run, it's over.
>>
>>132865666
no shit satan?
>>
>>132865418
Once we are shown the true reality and how amazing this universe truly is, in an understanding.. we will forget EVERYTHING that came before. There wont be and black white yellow money or power. There will be an interconnectedness and a whole thoughtful collective
>>
>>132865666
so it's cool to fuck kids right? i mean who cares anyways

"oh but it's mean"

"yeah well , that's part of the fun of it , now innit?"

lurk moar brah
>>
>>132865547
Stop looking at yourself as YOURSELF and look at yourself as part of a collective! Same as the Germans in the war. You are "govt property" therefore any harm to your body is harm to govt property. You eat poorly, damage, you think poorly, damage. You are part of a larger body and function to further the larger body. Learn from nature. One cell makes up an organ or a leaf. Soon you will see that every thing around you will change. However reality is not changing, you are seeing it for what it really is. Equal to you in every way. Then you will see your "point of being"
>>
File: 1497616597659s.jpg (5KB, 250x180px) Image search: [Google]
1497616597659s.jpg
5KB, 250x180px
>>132865547
Absolutely nothing
>>
>>132864645
>Basically I don't need a bible to tell me what god is when I already know I have a personal relationship with Him.

lmao , god is ur homie? u two is thight? fuck off

>If you were truly connected

like u

>you would never need scripture.

i dunno about that bro

>Because His ideas are prevalent within nature.

yeah nature is beautiful and also indifferent , so what? what's the point of it all? if there isn't a point i'm blowing my brains out bro , i don't give a shit u can all continue doing whatever
>>
>>132858727
>so you dont just look at the rainbow, you create it
that's true of everything that you see, hear, smell, touch and taste. it's all created within the brain.
>>
>>132866242
SOMEBODY IS GETTING IT! We create a reality that we function in. Then there is a reality that functions in us.
>>
>>132865928
The parasite controls us. They will normalise everything imaginible. It's not ok, but they will make it (((ok))). If you wish to truly resist, you must abandon civilization and all that (((money))) has bought. We cannot bring ourselves to do this, so yes, we are indirectly wholeheartedly supporting the complete degragation of humanity.
>>
File: Finno-Korean_Hyperwar_Info.png (282KB, 317x1442px) Image search: [Google]
Finno-Korean_Hyperwar_Info.png
282KB, 317x1442px
>>132865019
What could have been had those madmen never activated the Giza Autism Array.
>>
>>132865762
How will we "see" if we willingly blind ourselves with the bounties of this abyss?
>>
>>132866242
>within the brain
within the mind i meant.
>>
File: Popol Vuh_jpg.jpg (222KB, 595x574px) Image search: [Google]
Popol Vuh_jpg.jpg
222KB, 595x574px
>>132866411
>>
File: ss1.gif (972KB, 500x230px) Image search: [Google]
ss1.gif
972KB, 500x230px
>>132866099
"i looked ahead and everything was dead"

let's skip to the end of the movie , pic fucking related

u do realize that this means u can do all manner of fucked up shit too right? cause "hey , god's not watching"

funny thing about that is that after that realization all u really want to do is destroy , u wanna create a little , sure , but all of ur creative energy is drained out of u by that most aweful of realizations , that "it's all for naught" "it's all just a big nothing" "i don't matter" "nothing matters"

that's how the evil one gets u
>>
File: 1499393319672.png (262KB, 760x600px) Image search: [Google]
1499393319672.png
262KB, 760x600px
>>132866496
Well sight is not always made possible with the eyes.. The mind can see anything you understand if you understand infinite than maybe your mind can wander a bit..
>>
>>132866496
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjyjJ3x2vnUAhVKeD4KHY-7BsUQFggmMAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cia.gov%2Flibrary%2Freadingroom%2Fdocs%2FCIA-RDP96-00788R001900760001-9.pdf&usg=AFQjCNGNHzlZQSjE0X4AB8EXbKjTEo8QHg
>>
>>132866664
If you destroy something else will create m8. There are many destructive forces in the universe however there are just as many creative forces. Its always balanced.....
>>
>>132866767
>300ft url
>>
>>132852686
When men can no longer distinguish themselves through honorable warfare, they have to turn to the dishonorable and deceptive practice of trade. All the honor and virtue in the world is nothing but a hinderance to those who possess it now and as a result our society is dying.
>>
>>132866664
If you realize it's all for nothing and you are driven to do "horrible" things. Then you are evil at your core, no amount social programming will change you.
>>
>>132867511
>Honorable
>Warfare

You're eating Jewish memes.
>>
>>132866392
>The parasite controls us.

who satan? oh , u mean the joos , those terrible terrible joos who are behind literally everything and are so much worse than we are , we could never do the tings they do , oh no , we are pure and holy , the chosen people of uhh.. nature

>They will normalise everything imaginible.

yeah , so?

>It's not ok, but they will make it (((ok))).

i say it's awwwright

why is not? because u say so? well , i say ur a boring cunt then , and that holds as much weight as anything u have to say because truth is relative , amiright?

if nothing matters then we might as well have some fun before we rot to death , love is bullshit anyways , it's just structure in ur brain , chemicals

there is nothing holy

>If you wish to truly resist, you must abandon civilization and all that (((money))) has bought.

k , varg , have fun larping as a pagan , i'll watch the show from my mansion

>We cannot bring ourselves to do this, so yes, we are indirectly wholeheartedly supporting the complete degragation of humanity.

so what? it's all just a big nothing anyways , don't be pretentious , don't lie to yourself

just go ahead and give in to despair

it's shit , it's all shit

it's fucking horrible (when u see it in it's entirety , devoid of as many delusions as u can)

so fuck it , fuck it all , destroy it all , it's the only honest thing to do , don't pretend like ur okay with it either u cuck , cause ur fucking not , no one is

or , go ahead and play mister aryan or whatever stupid naive shit u wanna do , like that matters

u will be forgotten eventually when everyone dies and the race goes extinct , just remember that , but not before being misremembered , that is

u will rot , like everyone else , and for what? for naught , for fucking naught , i'm fucking rambling at this point

ur just a biological puppet , lemme put it like that , there is no soul to anything we do without god
>>
>>132866888
what about entropy? one day everything just fucking disassembles itself , the universe dies

so nothing really matters , cause death is the only thing we are all heading towards anyways

i dunno about u but i'm unable to enjoy anything knowing that's how reality works , i rather just fucking die and get this fucking shit over with

and all the things u think matter? yeah , bullshit , love? bullshit , race? bullshit , honor? give me a fucking break kiddo

nothing's sacred

it's all just a power exchange

all ideolgies are just made up bullshit that u tell urself to keep going cause that's ur biological programming
>>
>>132867623
hell is for demons who know not for men who doubt
>>
Stupid goyim with their idiotic christian morals.
There is no such thing as good or bad. There is only things that make you feel good and things that don't. All other feelings of guilt and conscience are primitive survival mechanisms.
>>
>>132867148
https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/document/cia-rdp96-00788r001900760001-9 better link sorry
>>
>>132869077
jews are the people of satan
>>
File: 12351262.jpg (1MB, 877x1122px) Image search: [Google]
12351262.jpg
1MB, 877x1122px
>>132852686
Everything after Zeus/Perun was a (((mistake))).
>>
>>132852686
>>>132864033
>Energy binds everything together. Electromagnetism is what keeps your, mostly free space ass in the mostly free space chair... Frequency is what tells EVERYTHING how to function, how to exists, in this reality.
Hahahahhahah American fucking education. Let me screen this
>>
>>132868376
(((Embodiment of the abyss)))

Right here is why humanity has fallen and will never ascend.
>>
>>132869269
You know satan is the good guy and yaweh is the evil vengeful god who turned humanity against satan...
>>
>>132869410
give me a reason to ascend

lemme put it like this , i'm drowning give me a hand
>>
>>132869424
cool story schlomo
>>
>>132869077
>Quoth architect of our doom.

You've harnessed demons, dominated minds, and destroyed humanity and yourselves, drove us both to a bitter end. And you are proud?
>>
>>132868799
To the universe your lifetime is NOTHING. Time along with everything else is RELATIVE. Do you notice the death of one of your cells? The life of your body is unimaginable in the eyes of your cells. Everything has a movement to it and with this momentum laws are born. When you learn to feel and move with these laws you gain power over other objects who fail to learn to move. The universe had a starting point and it will have an ending point. However "reality" will not end at all only move on to something or somewhere else. New laws and new understandings.
>>
>>132869424
one person's terrorist is another person's freedom fighter...
>>
File: 1499399420843.jpg (12KB, 320x449px) Image search: [Google]
1499399420843.jpg
12KB, 320x449px
>>132869556
Here
>>
>>132869622
I did?
That's badass.
>>
>>132869556
There is no reason, existence is a pointless, endless cycle. If a species ascends or if they do not depends on whether they follow what is to the pinnacle or if they follow the parasite to the abyss. There's no saving humanity, we've been stripped on a genetic level, we cannot abandon the demons we worship.
>>
>>132868799
Ok, great. Nothing matters, everything ends. What is the utility in that? Where do you go from there? It's a lazy copout of an ideology. Saying nothing has value is the easiest thing in the world. Giving things value, that's powerful.
>>
>>132870001
Did you ever think that EVERYTHING is connected? Like the budda thought, reincarnation kind of thing. We are all connected to everything and everything is relative. Yes "things" are infinite and everlasting. Once something is destroyed something new is made from its dust. Everything that we as humans built came from rocks and dust.. Energy is everlasting and the reason for everything becoming
>>
File: 1499384277564.jpg (88KB, 449x609px) Image search: [Google]
1499384277564.jpg
88KB, 449x609px
>>132870201
>>
>>132869648
who gives a fucking shit u stupid fucking faggot?

ugh , it's like i just have to fucking tell u this : LURK THE DARK WEB SOME MOAR

u have no fucking idea , u stupid fucking normie , fucking REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

go get possessed by demons and then tell me there's not something to this god shit , "oh they are just interdimensional entities or maybe ur just crazy"

yeah , i'm fucking sure

crazy is out of the picture cause my crazy and other people's crazy dosen't make shit move on it's own

"interdimensional entities"? i don't buy it , satan is the father of lies after all

u can't wax poetic on how beautiful nature is to keep me alive, cause guess what? i don't give a shit , faggot

yeah , some things are beautiful some things are ugly , who gives a shit? if there is no ultimate meaning i'm just necking myself , period

good thing i'm not 100% convinced of the pointlessness of it all
>>
>>132869871
u have none , go figure
>>
EVERYONE should have a read on this item here! This man has made some VERY interesting shit https://www.google.com/patents/US6506148
>>
>>132853746
>implying denbts are real
>>
>>132870333
Yes, a new species will arise from our destruction, maybe they'll make it. Tho, humanity is lost
>>
>>132870001
yeah , we're fucking doomed

in other news , water is wet

it won't even be fucking cool the way in which we are going out , it's just pathetic
>>
>>132870462
Damnit an SJW...

Mate I have been trying to tell you from the start. Energy is the key to everything. Its how things move. Its how you feel like there is someone standing in your room while your body sleeps yet your mind is awake. That feeling you get that frightens you when you think youre alone. There are meditative styles that let you dream your way out of that cage. Its all in the way you use your mind to make your reality truth
>>
https://www.google.com/patents/US6506148
>>
>>132870710
Humanity is just another word. Our minds and our souls are what we must trust. The body, this humanity, is meaningless. Corrupt it must become so we are forced to shed it. Shed it we must to move forward in our evolution. We are a virus, constantly reforming and adapting, here only to consume information and resources.
>>
>>132870201
>Ok, great. Nothing matters, everything ends. >What is the utility in that?

none

>Where do you go from there?

death

>It's a lazy copout of an ideology. Saying nothing has value is the easiest thing in the world.

it's fucking accurate innit? literally nothing has any real value , nothing's sacred , it's all bullshit

>Giving things value, that's powerful.

you can't fucking give things value , u can only convince urself that they have value , u can only lie to urself

without an ultimate meaning given to us by god it's all whortless , it's all rotten and dead , it has no soul , it means nothing

i simply do not give a shit if that's the way things really are

i can't live a lie so therfore suicide
>>
>>132870906
okay , yeah , whatever , so?

is life still fucking pointless?
>>
File: 1499382554652.jpg (39KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1499382554652.jpg
39KB, 512x512px
>>132871460
Everyone is depressed, you are not alone. It is what they want out of us. Sicken the mind to make it corrupt itself. How old are you btw?
>>
File: 7531768.jpg (117KB, 896x681px) Image search: [Google]
7531768.jpg
117KB, 896x681px
>>132858055
There are no demons. Only malevolent ETs or interdimensional entities who like to play games. Meditate to the love source and the light and tell them to go away. They can't impede on your law of free will.
>>
i've been """""gifted""""" with the """""gift""""" of awarness , i can't really explain shit but i understand it on a deep level , i think

there is a spiritual order of things , we all each have our life purpose that will grant us fulfillment , that much i know

i'm talking about actual people with actual personalities here , not subhumans

yeah , god's a fucking racist, sorta
>>
>>132871585
Libs have been weaponized.. It is so effective, what has been force fed to you, that your lot even attacks themselves. Take Evergreen as example. The mind of the swj was, in youth one very vulnerable and lost, fear and anger are strong. These were used. When at your most vulnerable point you are weakest. This is when your mind became the weapon they wanted. They, teachers, made you into a hungry monster seeking what you thought was justice. However the justice you were looking for was already in place. Your mind filled in the blank because of this loss. You then made a target of everything and anything, even your own. Due to this you are now lost, searching for the next target. This is "programming". Remember the research I spoke of earlier? the 70s? This is all in play today. It has been preping people for years, just waiting for that "TRIGGER". Now you cannot handle the racing thoughts of search for justice and truth because it is and always was there.
>>
>>132871839
I think I said this exact same thing a bit ago????
>>
File: tumblr_m6wumvE1S51rt8sgdo5_500.jpg (91KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m6wumvE1S51rt8sgdo5_500.jpg
91KB, 500x375px
>>132872172
>>
>>132872424
Just got in this thread. My bad.
>>
>>132872554
No no its really cool. Minds thinking alike...... ya know.. Go back and read some of the older shit. If you think like your last post, you would find some nice stuff in there.
>>
File: IMG_6992.png (17KB, 512x448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6992.png
17KB, 512x448px
>>132858302
Everyone has a shadow self anon. Darkness resides in all things. You have to accept that and integrate your subconscious into your consciousness
>>
>>132871839
>There are no demons. Only malevolent ETs or interdimensional entities who like to play games.

no shit

>Meditate to the love source and the light and tell them to go away.

love? really faggit? fuck off with this feminine nonsense

>They can't impede on your law of free will.

i don't fucking want no free will , free will to do what? if it all just dies in the end and it's all just a big fucking nothing then all my fucking free will amounts to is choosing who i'm fucking gonna target next

fuck free will

i want 100% logically consistent ultimate meaning , i want it all to make fucking sense

otherwise i don't give a shit

and

well

u know
>>
>>132871713
>Everyone is depressed, you are not alone. It is what they want out of us. Sicken the mind to make it corrupt itself.

ever thought that maybe they're right? cause i'm thinking that right now

>How old are you btw?

almost 22
>>
Speaking of.. Would anyone be kind enough to walk me thru how to save this entire thread without screenshot???
>>
>>132872551
i never said nothing about christianity , i'm not a christian per se either
>>
>>132872792
Best advice, Move as far away from the sjw crowd as possible. That will really perk up your mind and thoughts. Im tellin you right now, they are forced into being a weapon. The mind is weak at that age and it is very easy to embed thought patterns and control maps.
>>
>>132872921
tis joke. funny laugh
>>
>>132853746
This edit is better than the original
>>
>>132872315
did u just call me a fucking SJW? i will sacrifice u to quetzalcoatl and blood eagle ur children
>>
>>132873420
Thanks for your input friend
>>
>>132873442
>>132871585
You admit it m8
>>
>>132872704
or not , cause life is fucking pointless and being evil is actually more gratifying and feels more honest than being ""good""

i'm not even fucking sure ""good"" is actually real either , it all sounds like bullshit to me
>>
>>132873015
ur seeing what u want to see

i'm basically fucking hitler at this point exept worse cause i'm also basically amoral and i'm ok with genocide and killing women and children
>>
>>132873662
You gotta feel bad and shitty to know when you feel good and happy m8
>>
>>132873045
i won't deny that i'm simply hilarious
>>
>>
>>132873585
admit what? that life is fucking pointless?

are u fucking retarded? life is just fucking pointless that's just an objective fact of reality u stupid fuck that dosen't mean i'm an SJW
>>
>>132874030
Sure as shit sound like an sjw reddit poo stain to me and we have been talking for a while now.
>>
>>132852686
graph is wrong, fertility and ancestors (which the venus figurine represents) were worshipped before human had any kind of concept of 'god', so also before the sun
>>
>>132857691
haven't done enough 'cid tonight to keep up with this guy
>>
>>132874344
(Please see past posts) God to them is relative. The photo, in every way, denies your words. "god" is relative to the observer at the time. The god of the past is one face of the same human idea......
>>
>>132874449
???
>>
>>132873871
i can see right through that feel good nonsense , it's normie-tier shit

you don't get it , i'm fucking empty , as empty and devoid of life as the void is (careful with that edge kid)

i don't have a fucking soul or at least it feels that way to me

i need an ultimate meaning or i might as well just cease all biological activity immediatly , there really is no point for me to keep doing this if my existence is just fucking pointless

if i could do this or that and it's all the same in the end , if nothing's sacred

i just don't care

i cannot be bothered to do life
>>
>>132874208
and why is that? because i don't buy into ur illusions? because i'm not willing to die for a made up cause?
>>
>>132852686
>implying there weren't Pagan money gods to worship
>>
>>132874798
Sounds like you are more than willing to die for a made up cause. That cause being your minds "uselessness" and the way you handle your words. You seem to fail to understand the point of words. You seem to not be capable of understanding that the sjw in you is a weapon that is destroying everything it contacts including your own body.
>>
>>132875090
ask this question, is it money that people are after, or is it power people are after? "God" takes on many forms however it is all the same entity, POWER, power over something and/or someone.
>>
>>132871460
Why haven't you killed yourself yet?
>>
>>132853746
Ironically the fertility one is so fat that her fertility would really suffer from it instead of benefiting.
>>
File: KOA ascension.jpg (39KB, 480x721px) Image search: [Google]
KOA ascension.jpg
39KB, 480x721px
>>132872714
Its not nonsense. Its the meaning of your existence that you so eagerly seek for.
There are only 2 directions/forces in existence. Creation/Ascension/Light/Good vs Destruction/Digression/Dark/Evil.
You have the freewill to choose. But your "purpose" is to ascend in the love and the light as a spirit creation.
Everything else is the grinding digression of your existence and self destruction.
Its seems "faggy" cause its been socially conditioned unto you to feel that way.
Your dark thoughts of destruction and meaninglessness are not natrual. Its been given to you by outside forces who wish to have power over you and leech off you.
Its quite literally a virus. A glitch in the cosmic matrix that is eating at your consciousness.
Its up to you to build the antibodies to fight it off and cleanse this body/universe of its infection. That is the highest noble purpose you can achieve in this dimension.
Everything has as much beauty and meaning as your own perspective gives unto it. You can make it mean everything or fall victim to the virus and kill yourself. But you will never cease to exist.
You will be born again. So might as well perfect it in this lifetime and work to ascend the human collective to get out of this temporary reality and move on to bigger, better things.
>>
>>132875438
I think the meaning of the fatness was to say, women must consume more to produce a worthy offspring that needs less care or something like that.
>>
>>132874602
yeah I realise that and it is exactly what I said, brainlet. the concept of god wasn't conceived, however, until a few ten thousand years ago. before that, humans worshipped ancestors instead of a god concept
>>
File: images.jpg (10KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 300x168px
>>132875457
>>
>>132875092
>Sounds like you are more than willing to die for a made up cause. That cause being your minds "uselessness" and the way you handle your words.

but i'm not , i just say that i am (and mean it too , at least right this moment)

the depressing truth is that i'm prolly too far gone in sin to give a shit about the truth , i mean really , who cares about the truth

truth? what is truth? it's all fucking relative , the only certainty is uncertainty and the only thing we are sorta certain about other than that is meaninglessnes

fuck it , i'll just do what feels good from now on , i'll be an absolute piece of shit from now on , a seriall killer or something (jk , i mean in theory)

>You seem to fail to understand the point of words. You seem to not be capable of understanding that the sjw in you is a weapon that is destroying everything it contacts including your own body.

"SJW" is that what u call demons?

anyways , i think i see were ur coming from but SJW isn't accurate , i mean , i don't give a shit about social justice.. so , yeah
>>
>>132852686
>greed must be the root of all struggle
The word you're looking for is need, not greed. Life is conflict driven by the need to survive, or more accurately, the need to not feel pain. There is no escape from conflict because there is no escape from pain.
>>
>>132875592
Dont you niggers still worship your ancestors? Crying about how enslaved you are and all that. dinn du nuffin.
>>
>>132875334
1) i don't want to die , duh (well i do but not really) and it's rooted in my biology to keep going in the face of uncertainty

2) i'm not 100% certain that's it's all just a big nothing
>>
>>132875848
So with that, where would you attack the root cause of the issue of human power over each other? How solve the modern slavery to the "system"?
>>
>>132875954
ffs
>>
>>132875592
btw why are finns so fucking stuck up and filled with shit no stink syndrome? Every single finn I have ever spoken to act like they are a gift to this mortal world even tho fins have given the world absolutely nothing save for some ok sweets and beer...
>>
>>132875457
sounds like improbable and unverifiable bullshit

i'm not basing my life on that shit , cause what if ur wrong? what if this is all there is (i "know" it's not but "they" could be lying to me for their own purposes , can't really tell t b h) what if i do all that "good" shit for the rest of my life , shit which i don't really enjoy and think is boring as fuck and then i just fucking die and that's it?

then i just wasted my only life , didn't i?

can't do that bro , sorry
>>
>>132876188
what?
>>
>>132876140
Is "human power over each other" an issue?
>>
>>132876511
Keep asking "what if" and never do then when you are about to die you will ask "why didnt i ever". You will spend your entire life asking questions about your life rather than answering them. Truth is, no one KNOWS what is going on truly. We just keep moving forward and solving harder questions.
>>
>>132876511
How does it feel to be 12 years old?
>>
>>132876770
Is human power over eachother the reason for every single war ever?
>>
>>132875954
Have you commited any vile acts? Killed? Raped?
>>
>>132876803
k , i'll take ur advsie and start doing...

things
>>
>>132876842
not an argument
>>
>>132876904
what would lead u to suggest that?
>>
>>132876904
no of course not , i would never
>>
>>132876897
Sure. But war can be pretty damn sweet for the winning side, don't you think? Conflict is not intrinsically bad.
>>
>>132877215
conflict is fun
>>
>>132877073
>>132877144
You never would? Why not? Nothing matters right?
>>
File: 1494513499246.jpg (83KB, 612x587px) Image search: [Google]
1494513499246.jpg
83KB, 612x587px
>>132852686
The list of money is the root of all evil
>>
>>132877574
Lust
>>
File: AlchemyCircle001.jpg (42KB, 640x521px) Image search: [Google]
AlchemyCircle001.jpg
42KB, 640x521px
>>132877215
Humanity has lost a lot in wars. A lot more than just human lives. There comes a point in evolution when civil war (war between humans) is null. We need a new enemy, an enemy that will force us to become more advanced. We can only advance so far fighting ourselves. Like chess, you only get better by playing better players. We need to go to war with human error. As in Greed, Envy, Gluttony and so on. We need to war with our own developmental hinderances. We are keeping ourselves from becoming true gods.
>>
>>132877458
because i'm a good person anon , that's why , how dare you suggest that i would ever harm another living soul?
>>
>>132877661
>We are keeping ourselves from becoming true gods.

pride is also a sin
>>
File: full-hoppean-0.png (38KB, 246x259px) Image search: [Google]
full-hoppean-0.png
38KB, 246x259px
>>132877707
Take that flag off you pathetic fuckling.
>>
>>132878049
let's fight it out (to the death) , whoever wins inherits the others property
>>
>>132878049
it's a self defense situation , u see
>>
>>132878242
Isnt the whole narrative you guys are going for is "no ownership" and no "property"?
>>
File: gnosis1080p.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
gnosis1080p.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>132876511
Because what other choice do you really have? What would be a satisfying purpose for your life?
To gain power? What would you do after you gained all the power? What happens at the end of the road when you feel all pleasures of the flesh there is to feel?
The answer is nothing.
You go back into the cycle and become a resource for someone else.
The only true purpose in life is the one of neverending growth. The path of endless ascension.
You don't even know what that could feel like, cause you're at level 1 right now and descending further. You can't even observe 1% of the light spectrum.
This reality really does hold wonders beyond your imagination cause you're like a microb who thinks there's no evolution to this grand game.
All in all humans are in a bad place of manipulation and control in the temporary moment, but it's the definition of stupid to embrace and empower that instead of giving your full force to fight against it and grow.
>>
>>132877661
I agree. The key point is recognizing that the war against our own failings is to be fought internally, not externally.
>>132877989
Excellent point.
>>
>>132878330
i dunno what ur talking about m8
>>
>>132878401
Everyone has their own war however as a collective we must fight TOGETHER to evolve we must all go together. This is what everyone talks about when they say "good and evil" "light and dark".. There is always this thing dividing us everywhere. dem rep, left right, good bad. There is never unity. We are struggling to push out the dividing force and become one. When we do this, realize there is no dividing force, we will then win the war over humanity soul and progress forward.
>>
>>132878242
Are you retarded?
>>
File: 1499520937415.jpg (79KB, 736x536px) Image search: [Google]
1499520937415.jpg
79KB, 736x536px
>>
>>132878393
i know , the spirits communicate with me and tell me similar things in a similar way

i am to have faith , to get over myself and my monstrous ego , trust that the sense of purpose i long for will be provided along the path , fulfillment , happiness , all this things are promised to me if i just unfuck myself and do my thing

>The path of endless ascension.

dude , what happens when we reach the singularity? isn't that game over for us?
>>
>>132878858
ur getting hanged u bloody pirate
>>
>>132852686
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFtFUX10oZw

CHRIST BEFORE ALL

CHRIST > MONEY

GLORY TO GOD -> THE FATHER, THE SON, AND THE HOLY SPIRIT
>>
>>132879192
>what happens when we reach the singularity? isn't that game over for us?
That is just the beginning of our information age. Our souls have been collecting data for 1000s of years. soon we will become energy
>>
>>132879159
that just happened randomly u know
>>
go to 8-chan /leftypol/ ;)
>>
>>132879279
c:
>>
>>132879377
Entropy. Keep it in mind. Understand it.
>>
>>132879338
it's all just an experience , innit? it all matters in a way? at least to us?
>>
>>132879519
that's matter

what about the spirit realm though?
>>
>>132879521
its a collective. its something progressing and staying unsettled. When we understand we become what it means to "think". Thoughts provoke reality into becoming. Neutrality and understanding.
>>
>>132878845
Nope, this is where I disagree. The West is founded on the divine rights of the individual. Winning the war against sin within yourself is what's important. If you can win the war within you, the world outside you will transform as well.
>>
>>132879670
entropy is not matter. thermodynamics is an understanding however entropy is like a thought or an idea, a state and a collective while at the same time being something that is controlling. a collective has matter the entropy of the collective causes thought, action
>>
>>132852686
the real redpill is that the people worshipping the sun were right and everything after that is pure deception
>>
>>132879999
NICE GET! I think you are not fully understanding the words I wrote however. We agree to a large point
>>
>>132879817
ur talking about manifestation , i'm trying to align myself with my path but my own negativity and addictions are keping me back , i'm sure i'll get over that soon , just gotta make an effort

do u believe in reincarnation and past lives? cause i sure as fuck do . always thought it was silly but it makes sense when u really think about it

heh , makes u think

i'm an aries south node - libra north node
>>
>>132880029
so what happens if i stop thinking about entropy?

nigga , ur on some bashar "u choose ur own reality" shit
>>
>>132880142
really? the fucking sun? u want me to worship the sun? i mean really
>>
Gee it's almost as if Jesus came to set us free from Satan's system of money. But everyone knows he didn't mean what he said in the Sermon on the Mount right?
>>
>>132880660
u fucking commie
>>
>>132880183
Your talk of "collective, unity, and becoming one" set off my communist alarm. Sorry if I misunderstood.
>>
File: 1458302940752.jpg (123KB, 1280x935px) Image search: [Google]
1458302940752.jpg
123KB, 1280x935px
>>132880616
Praise it, pussy.
>>
>>132880816
>working for God who provides you food and clothing and love is Communism
>staying a wage slave to Babylon is freedom
LOL
>>
>>132879817
so when i die? what? what happens?

i just wann get rid of this fear i have with me all the time
>>
>>132881046
i'll chop your limbs off and throath fuck ur god to death
>>
>>132881084
there's nothing wrong with money , i dunno about "satan's system of money"
>>
>>132881134
All you have to do is shut the fuck up and do whatever you want.
>>132881300
Lel, god. Senpai, I'm trying my best here. You don't want this.
>>
>>132881511
Nothing wrong with money but there is wrong with working for it. You become a servant or slave to money. Money is what you love. You cannot serve/work for God and money
>>
File: chocolate-fountain.png (540KB, 720x472px) Image search: [Google]
chocolate-fountain.png
540KB, 720x472px
>>132864809
>pope sells throne to give wealth to little nigglets
>instead of dying young, little nigglets grow up and reproduce like crazy
>more little nigglets which cannot be sustained by pope's throne anymore

in contrast to the standard western approach where quality (few children, but proper education) goes over quantity (hopes of 1 surviving and providing for their parents),
you literally create more poverty by giving to the ultra poor.

now I often hear that those people simply had bad luck with their birth lottery and we should help them
but since I don't bother with semitic bedtime stories and know that karma was why they ended up where they are
they should be happy being born as humans at all
>>
>>132881594
>All you have to do is shut the fuck up and do whatever you want.

the things i wanna do are not... nice

>Lel, god. Senpai, I'm trying my best here. You don't want this.

i want it all
>>
>>132881706
>Nothing wrong with money but there is wrong with working for it.

yeah well , it's not like i have an option now is it?

>You become a servant or slave to money. >Money is what you love. You cannot serve/work for God and money

i'm sure god understands that a nigga's gotta eat and buy new rims , the spinning ones
>>
>>132881922
>I don't bother with semitic bedtime stories and know that karma was why they ended up where they are
>they should be happy being born as humans at all

what did they do that was so awful to be born as starving niggers in africa?
>>
>>132882408
Go read the sermon on the mount, Jesus says you will have everything you need if you work for God by preaching the gospel and teaching others to become disciples of Jesus. That's what I'm doing right now. Forsook all I had, quit my job, and I'm still alive.
>>
>>132881044
You are too enthroned in todays politics. No commie shit. Human evolution of the mind.
>>
>>132875438
They didn't have obese people back then like we do today. They only knew of thicc girls having a better chance to survive childbirth and provide healthier offspring. The idol was probably based off a pregnant woman who was on one of her multiple pregnancies if I had to guess.
>>
>>132881922
Its more of a slight at double talk from earthly religion
>>
>>132870688
PAY
>>
>>132882844
Remember remember
>>
>>132883415
Even if we stole the full pay of every tax payer, we would not pay the US national debt off. The IRS has created a FAKE 100% fake fail system to rig the monetary system
>>
>>132883047
have fun with that
>>
>>132883467
i doubt anyone is happy
>>
>>132883650
The fag flag... Sad
>>
>>132883467
Yeah, but I'm white
>>
>>132883735
Again, words, root cause of all issues. What is your def of happy?
>>
>>132883467
she's bringing home dinner
>>
>>132883814
You are just words on a screen to me....
>>
>>132883759
i just like the color black , goes with how dark and edgy i am
>>
>>132883827
death
>>
>>132883887
Make the lower class animal think you are a friend in order to ease the transition
>>
>>132884000
like the death of something beautiful?
>>
>>132884084
the death of something innocent
>>
File: 110071.jpg (94KB, 640x667px) Image search: [Google]
110071.jpg
94KB, 640x667px
>>
>>132883186
My guess is that they just took it to the extreme because in their minds more fat was going to linearly increase fertility since they didn't know better and didn't have real fatties to prove them wrong.
>women with wide hips and big tits are more fertile
>go fucking mistystuffer-tier, that should be SUPER fertile t. caveman
>>
>>132884084
i meant my death btw
>>
this thread: **takes huge bong rip*** "now let me explain the truth about God and the universe"
>>
>>132854266
>ancient egypt
>nigger-tier
neck yourself
>>
>>132884212
m8 you just dont get that no one cares. You cant spend your whole life crying on the chan chan or any other net board of losers trying to get someone else to cry with you.
>>
>>132884240
have u ever heard about the aquatic monkey theory?
>>
File: 1499401922830.jpg (65KB, 500x315px) Image search: [Google]
1499401922830.jpg
65KB, 500x315px
>>132884240
>>
>>132884339
i get that no one cares , i understand that

i don't matter

thing is , i'm a psychic vampire/malignant narcissist , as long as u pay attention to me i'll keep going

now do the mature thing and stop talking to me , cause i sure as fuck can't seem to stop on my own
>>
>>132884640
Then the thread dies and is lost to the 404 gods
>>
>>132884706
good , nice talking to u
>>
>>132884786
You 2 m8
>>
File: daddy-slowly-wakin-up.png (1MB, 952x870px) Image search: [Google]
daddy-slowly-wakin-up.png
1MB, 952x870px
>>132882069
Granted. Will see you soon.
>>
File: 1499379871292.jpg (191KB, 653x477px) Image search: [Google]
1499379871292.jpg
191KB, 653x477px
>>132884894
>>
>>132884352
Evolution is a lie
>>
>>132875457
Free will is a myth btw.
>>
>>132885334
so is slavery. It is your choice to let someone else rule over you.
>>
>>132885450
You're fucking retarded.
>>
>>132885669
Again with the fins. Think about it.
>>
>>132885910
If someone has more power than you they can literally force you to obey them, unless you go with some cheeky "I can always just let him kill me lol" -cop out.
>>
>>132886225
What makes someone have more power than you? This was the WHOLE ENTIRE THREAD (hint: the answer is in the older posts)
>>
>>132886225
You choose where you fall in with others. If you are weak then you suffer, strong and you gain. How can someone rule over you if you do not allow them to? This is the issue with most people, they do not stand up for their ideas, or themselves. This is why the world is the way it is.. There are weak minds and strong minds. YOU CHOOSE the one that fits you. If you want to stay weak, then you become enslaved.
>>
File: 1488423766858.gif (1MB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1488423766858.gif
1MB, 800x800px
>>132852686
>He still doesn't worship big titty fat bitches
Thread posts: 312
Thread images: 51

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.