[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gender Non-Binary

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 3268901476368.jpg (45KB, 624x351px) Image search: [Google]
3268901476368.jpg
45KB, 624x351px
'I'm a non-binary 10-year-old'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-37383914

Ze seems very intelligent and explains quite well zer situation and feelings. Perhaps this will help you to understand, or at least accept those who are different.
>>
File: 1496721510488.jpg (20KB, 640x409px) Image search: [Google]
1496721510488.jpg
20KB, 640x409px
>>
File: 1499498901011.jpg (39KB, 640x472px) Image search: [Google]
1499498901011.jpg
39KB, 640x472px
>>132847433
Fixed. Now ze can pokemon as ze wants.
>>
>>132847159
poor child
>>
>seems very insecure and confused about the situation and the world in general thanks to his piece of shit parental units.
That whole family can fuck off and die. The kid clearly knew something was wrong when they raised him as a girl and was trying to self correct back to his natural state but his stupid parents keep brainwashing him with this nonbinary shit.
>>
>>132847159
>exsist
> Can't even fucking spell and thinks they know what gender they should be rather than billions of years of evolution

ok
>>
>>132847159

you do realize that this shit is on the same level as playing make believe right

I dont get what the trans people want. Their putting themselves on a pedestal while having no real message other than "I dont understand biology and choose to make shit up"

I would bet tons of money that that kid's parents had a huge role in influencing that child to even give a shit about gender. when I was 10 I wanted to play sonic and ride go-carts, this bullshit never even crossed my mind
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.