[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I come to terms with my nigger hate? It has gotten to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: vaginal jesus.jpg (43KB, 318x320px) Image search: [Google]
vaginal jesus.jpg
43KB, 318x320px
How do I come to terms with my nigger hate? It has gotten to near apocalyptic proportions and I fear I won't be able to live a normal life any more.
>>
>>132846096
If you're gonna go race war, make sure you do it Dylan Roof style and take out key leaders, knocking down the average negro won't do diddly
>>
>>132846096
more than the jews? how?
>>
Read Thomas Sowell.
>>
>>132846528
Don't get me wrong, I'd still stuff every one of those coin clutchers into the oven. But its the niggers I see day in day out that I just can't take anymore. Closer to home, I guess.
>>
>>132846096
Quit worrying about inconsequential niggers. In the big picture they don't matter. They're not smart enough to accomplish anything, they lack discipline, they're useless on a societal scale. Conquer yourself first, while we work to bring down the Jew World Order.
>>
>>132847619
>niggers
>inconsequential
Haven't you read Rockwell? Its not an accident that they are being propped up and allowed to multiply as they are. Yes (((someone))) is doing it, but it doesn't change the fact that these animals are being used as a weapon against us.
>>
File: DaM00nMan.png (52KB, 600x456px) Image search: [Google]
DaM00nMan.png
52KB, 600x456px
>>132846096
Listen to moonman, itll make everything ok.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3z58Xs11e8
These sick rhymes tame the mind.
>>
>>132847992
I don't disagree, but you don't focus on the gun you focus on the guy holding it. We will NEVER get rid of the niggers without first removing Jewish influence from our society.
>>
>>132848106
Moonman is funny and all but I prefer actual white power rock like the OP pic.
>>
File: 1452505781857 copy 6.jpg (252KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1452505781857 copy 6.jpg
252KB, 600x600px
>>132848540
I made an album cover for a white power band on here once kek
>>
File: ethnic cleansing 2.gif (132KB, 346x346px) Image search: [Google]
ethnic cleansing 2.gif
132KB, 346x346px
>>132848704
Still my favorite album cover of all time.
Now I know what you said and you are probably right too. Its just that the jewish question is not palpable to many people, even so called "racists". Its because the Jew affects us indirectly and in ways most of us are not even aware of. Whereas even kids understand to hate niggers, because that is who we see and suffer from on the ground level. Speaking from personal experience, every single time I have ever been the victim of a crime it has been niggers. People just cannot say the same about jews, because the jews know how to cover their tracks better than that. They know how to take your money without shoving a gun in your face.
>>
>>132846830
this.
>>
>>132846096
make friends with blacks, they're pretty cool and can hook you up with dude weed lmao
>>
>>132847992
Aren't you just saying exactly what he said?
>>
>>132850330
Weed is for niggers and nigger wannabes.
>make friends with blacks
top cuck
>>
>>132850330
Just gtfo. This is a reddit board now and we will end the negro problem.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.