[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Damn-Doggo-Devouring-Devils

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: DogChompers.jpg (57KB, 778x442px) Image search: [Google]
DogChompers.jpg
57KB, 778x442px
WTF I hate Switzerland now.
>>
>Menudo
Oh fuggggg
>>
>>132845437
We no eat doggo, we may eat ants, crickets, but not doggos
>>
File: Doubt.png (85KB, 492x280px) Image search: [Google]
Doubt.png
85KB, 492x280px
>>132845437
>antarctic

All sled dogs were removed back in the nineties, there's no dogs left to eat
>>
File: fakenews.gif (3MB, 360x202px) Image search: [Google]
fakenews.gif
3MB, 360x202px
>>132845437
>Laos
>Cambodia
>Thailand
>CNN

This is obviously mis-information.
>>
If you're okay with eating other mammels than there is literally nothing wrong with eating dogs. Anyone who disagrees is arguing on emotion rather wr than logic.

I don't know about the other countries but the dog eaten in China is a larticular breed just for livestock, it's not like they're eating people's pets. It's cheap, nutritious, and delicious.
>>
>>132845437
Never, ever heard of anyone eating dog meat in my country.
>>
>>132845437

INVADE MEXICO

BEANER GENOCIDE NOW
>>
>>132846453
>eating animals that eat meat

Absolutely disgusting chink insectesoid
>>
>>132845437
>westerners don't eat do-
>>
Nice, saved the image. Fucking Mexico and Switzerland though.
>>
>be starving
>see dog walk by
>implying you wouldn't eat doggo to survivo
>>
>>132845437
>Switzerland
what.
>>
>>132847896
A ha ha ha, apparently it's legit:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2255684/Farmers-Switzerland-routinely-EATING-cats-dogs-meals.html
>>
>>132845437
>be mountain jew
>be rich
>eat dogs
>probably eat infants
>>
>>132847988
wtf I hate Switzerland now. Are they fucking serious? What's wrong with them?
>>
File: 1497675446824.jpg (388KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
1497675446824.jpg
388KB, 717x880px
>doggo
>>
>>132847988
>>132848120
It's total bs.
>>
It gets even better, from the comments section:

What you haven't said in this post is that a lot of swiss farmers are also sexually abusing animals. I can't understand why someone would ever do that to an animal, animals can't stand up for their own opinion they aren't just objects they are living creatures just as we are. We only "rule" the world because we have hands to make weapons otherwise there wouldn't be a big difference to other living beings on planet earth. However, there are a lot of unrevealed and hidden stories in switzerland just because they have enough money with blood on it to fake it all away. They aren't as shiny and perfect as they seem, believe me.

@Mozzly , London, United Kingdom, 03/1/2013 15:21 - That's quite a bold statement. Do you have any evidence to support it or is this just mindless babbling? (I highly suspect it's the latter...)

Dear tapir, this isn't mindless blabbering and I see no reason why I would do that. I grew up around Bern and I heard of this first when I was 12 and I couldn't believe that until one of them crossed my way a few years later and told gross stories about what was happening in the alps. Because I fight for the right of animals I started a big research on this whole thing and started to see swiss people from a different point of view. Not all of them but I started to understand things I haven't even noticed before and moving to another country and going back to switzerland after a while opened my eyes completely. Basically they do this because they're mostly lone farmers in the alps and the people know it but don't talk about it.
>>
wtf i love north korea now
>>
>>132848226
How many dogs have you shagged and eated? Do they visit you when you sleep?
>>
>>132848296
Don't believe what (((they))) tell you.
>>
It's actually legal in a lot of places.

Its legal in Canada too but you have to kill the dog in front of a federal agent.
>>
>>132845437
better than eating out your dog like canadians
>>
>>132845791
nahua subhumans eat dogs
>>
>>132845437
Wtf i hate switzerland now
>>
>>132845437
>Implying there's anything wrong with eating dog
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.