[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Germany turning into Syria 2.0

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

File: Germany_is_Syria_2.jpg (549KB, 1000x900px) Image search: [Google]
Germany_is_Syria_2.jpg
549KB, 1000x900px
>>
Well their refugees can't come here.
>>
>>132845105
fpbp
>>
>>132844893

>Can you guess which is which?

Top is Krautistan, bottom is Syria.
>>
Hey US, Germany here!
We have some oil under us, can you please bring us some democracy?
Thanks!
>>
File: IMG_1736.jpg (36KB, 720x414px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1736.jpg
36KB, 720x414px
>>132845336
Why bother, you will just free yourself to death and then we can just take it for ourselves at this rate.
>>
>>132845466
B-b-but please, I mean if the oil stays down there it's getting bad after all those years.
Or just do me the favour and nuke the cube. Thanks.
God, all this bullshit going on these years here. Just fucking kill me.
>>
>>132845659
Your first mistake was thinking you weren't already dead.

This is your hell, enjoy your stay.
>>
So whats going down, just finished work and have no idea whats going on.
>>
Top is germany, bottom has the middle eastern looking buildings

Top is mostly surface damage burnt trash etc from hippies, bottom shows some real building and infrastructure damage from real ordinance
>>
>>132844893
Welly maybe they'll get an Islamic dictator with a thread on /pol/ dedicated to him.
>>
>>132845862
Just google "g20 hamburg", have fun

>>132845826
Yeah well, thanks anyway.
Luckily I don't live in a bigger City, so I can watch the world burn for a decent time until it hits me.
>>
>>132845862
Trump, Putin and other leaders meet in Germany for a run of the mill foreign relations meeting.

German cucks are flipping their shit and chimping has ensued. Riots stealing etc because BLUMPF and literally Stalin was there.

Same old shit.
>>
>>132844893
Must feel just like home.
>>
>>132844893
>Germanistan

nothing of value was lost
>>
>>132845996
It's time to give up your neocuckservative thinking. Arabs need strongmen to keep them in check. They are not yearning for a democratic republic.
>>
>>132844893
>import crazy shitskins
>wtf why is my country a crazy shitskin country now
Huh. Made me think.
>>
>>132845865
Also I don't think there are Rewes in Syria.
>>
>>132846215
>neocuck
You do realize I'm in favor of a western run despotic satellite government over them right? I just think it's foolish to assume that just because a Muslim dictator keeps things in check there, that that's somehow beneficial to us.
>>
>>132846045
>>132846058

Just looked into it, fucking hell Germany you dumb cunts.

They are crying for Communism so just give it too them, do exactly what a communist state would do to them and start shooting.
>>
>>132844893
Chimping out against c*pitalism and gl*balism in a libshit city
What's the problem here again?
>>
>>132846215
The "enemy of my enemy is my friend" ideology has never really worked out.
>>
>>132844893
A country is only as good as its people. Invite third world migrants, get third world problems. Anyone could have seen this coming
>>
>>132846679
You do know that they we're all german and are paid to do this shit
Fucking moron
>>
>>132846504
Doesn't the money to fix that shit come out in taxes from you too?
>>
>>132846504
>"Protest" against globalism
>Advocate for open borders
Pick one
>>
File: broofs xDDD.png (60KB, 860x650px) Image search: [Google]
broofs xDDD.png
60KB, 860x650px
>>132844893
You know whats fucking funny? Two hours ago when I was eating, as usual I was watching euronews, NOT A SINGLE MENTION OF IT!! NONE!!
>>
>>132846871
Will be some millions so it's nothing
>>
>>132847041
Never said they make sense at all haha
>>
>>132847140
Some millions...
Al-rightly then. Have fun over there.
>>
>>132846787
>we are all german
no only ethnic germans that exist within the german phenotype are german
the rest are immigrants that are living within germany and may hold a citizenship
they do not discard their loyalties to their mother countries, just advocate that you get rid of yours
so they can take over
you fucking retard
>>
>>132847079
Our news report big on it and they don't defend it
CDU arleady called that they want to destroy these people
Maybe another 4d chess from merkel to get even more votes in the next election
No one in germany likes them except the greens they said it was the polices fault that these faggots destroyed part of hamburg
>>
>>132846517
that's because its misinformation, a corruption of "the enemy of my enemy is NOT my friend" (teaching rational caution in all circumstances) that was disseminated via a childrens movie (transformers) and perpetuated by said audience
>>
>>132847598
Damn, I didn't know that little tidbit. Thanks annon.
>>
>>132847424
Antifa is almost 100% german made up with middle class students and welfare drug addicts

Funny thing yesterday after they burned down a car from turks they got fucked up from a group of turks and one antifa faggot died
Hahahaha
>>
>>132847728
wonder if any of them will see the irony of it
>>
>>132844893
good
>>
>>132848151
sup mah Polish bruddah
>>
Why do they still insist on holding these summits in large cities? Everyone knew there would be riots. What a fucked up thing to do to shop keepers and all the car owners who will now have to foot the bill.
I remember a couple years back when we hosted one of these G something meetings the whole thing took place in an isolated hotel in rural northern Ireland precisely to prevent this kind of damage. I thought this would be the trend from then on and now stupid kraut get all the major world leader in fucking central hamburg.
>>
>>132847548
no no no dear Kraut, it's totally not a move from Merkel to get some votes. She is full conservative now again, time for (x) CDU
>>
>>132844893
>be refugee
>finally have enough money to go to germanystan
>arrive in hamburg
>mfw nothing changed
>>
>>132848261
>tfw you realise that Merkel is 1/3 Polish ( check wikipedia )
>tfw you realise that Merkel is just a Polish shill
>tfw you realise that she is a double agent and destroying germany is her end game
>>
Wish we had antifa in my city. might make things more exciting!
>>
File: siegetank.jpg (480KB, 1605x730px) Image search: [Google]
siegetank.jpg
480KB, 1605x730px
>>132844893
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S41XFYRX6Bs Men, its time we purge these zerg once and for all. Down with the shitskins, down with the EU.
>>
>>132848482
Its merkel or schulz
Hmmm tuff choice here
>>
>>132848558
at least there they have pretty blonde whores that gleefully swallow their nigger sperm as virtue signalling
>>
>>132848558
>be migrant in germanystan for months
>Hear about hamburg
>Show up
>feels like home
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.