[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

POO

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: DESIGNATED.png (1MB, 1771x696px) Image search: [Google]
DESIGNATED.png
1MB, 1771x696px
Why do Indians who don't have toilets just build outhouses? Has nobody thought to dig a hole in the ground and put a seat over it instead of shitting all over the place?
>>
>>132843669
Same reason that all of them lived in the dirt prior to white colonisation, instead of just most of them today. Can't do anything useful without guidance from whites first. Even when they use our technology they just use it to steal from their own people.
>>
>>132843669
They'll be killed
http://www.hindustantimes.com/delhi-news/delhi-he-offered-to-pay-if-they-used-public-toilet-they-beat-him-to-death-instead/story-qicMfDJFG4RGbhshyK6JVO.html
>>
>>132843669
No agency. Seriously, brown people don't build societies. None of them has any fucking clue how to take initiative. They desperately need someone to gather them together and MAKE them do things, or they won't get done.

Slavery, or severe class divisions, are absolutely necessary in brown countries.

A white man would come up with a solution. Even if only for his own family. But more than likely 50-60 white men would get together and say 'this is unacceptable, we need to work together for a solution.' But not shitskins. They just shout at eachother for taking too long in the communial toilets and wait around for the government to come clean them.
>>
File: 1480539146389.jpg (149KB, 868x960px) Image search: [Google]
1480539146389.jpg
149KB, 868x960px
It will bring witches who will curse them with no visas and soap.
>>
File: 1496681529651.jpg (72KB, 720x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1496681529651.jpg
72KB, 720x1080px
>>132843847
>>
File: AlokDesaiIndiaPoop.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
AlokDesaiIndiaPoop.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>132844249
Why can't they just figure out how to work together? I don't understand what the malfunction in shitskins' brains is. They just can't figure it out on their own. They just wait for some authority to come along and make them do stuff. I noticed in the video your screencap is from, they all just use a completely shit covered bathroom, and none of them decides to clean it. They don't gather together and distribute responsibilities. They don't plan as a group. They just exist in this big anonymous mass of people, and function as useless individuals within that mass. And they just think that they're stuck with those options until the government comes and fixes it.

This is niggers. This is indians. This is arabs. It's how they are. Their greatest cultural achievements were all made under slavery.
>>
this thread has been DESIGNATED
>>
>>132843669
>to dig a hole in the ground and put a seat
Not so easy.
It requires a drain to work properly.
Implying kind of education and wish to work first.
>>
On a serious note I think it's the climate. If they shit into a hole in the ground in such a heat, this place will smell like hell, people will faint before reaching the hole. A tiniest spark will cause explosion.
>>
>>132844697
One of my fantasies is we lock them up in huge and I mean HUGE camps with concrete walls where they are monitored and do basic slave work. Best part is they wouldn't know they are slaves. There would be a story how the world was destroyed and you would die immediately if you go over the wall. Guards would be wearing basic all black RWDS uniforms with masks and the slaves wouldn't even know about the white man.
>>
>>132845558
I think that's a good idea. I mean, in a way we've already done that to them, but with entire countries instead of walls. India, China, Indonesia, etc, etc are basically our bitches. We pay them 14 cents an hour to make cheap clothing for us. The companies that sell them to us make 400% profit, and they clothes are still super fucking cheap.

I'd prefer it if we didn't allow any of them into our countries though. Not even on vacation.
>>
Anyone got that compilation of Pajeet's messages to white girls?
>>
>>132843669
savages shit in the streets.........
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.