[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

US attack on North Korea

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: 1489747347515.jpg (149KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1489747347515.jpg
149KB, 1200x900px
What would actually happen if the US attacked North Korea tomorrow? Meaning, they were the first one's to attack, it was not in retaliation.

Alternatively, what would happen if North Korea attacked any US soil, whether it was a territory, Alaska, or mainland?
>>
>>132840315
Bloodshed on a scale never seen before.
>>
>>132840315
Seoul would be destroyed. Nk has thousands of artillery positions all aimed at Seoul
>>
I think there will no chance of it atm. If anything, there will be a stageed coup to oust kim(I'm not against that).
>>
If the US attacked:
NK would attack Seoul and cause untold destruction, but would ultimately get wiped out by the US and Japan.

If NK attacked:
The US would enter full scale war mode and most other countries would ally with us. NK would be done within a week.
>>
File: Flag_of_Guam.svg.png (33KB, 1200x644px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Guam.svg.png
33KB, 1200x644px
>>132840315
If they wanted numbers they would hit Guam, if they wanted to hit a state they would have to hit Alaska.

More than most likely the missile would get shot down before it could hit, but the U.S. would have to respond with an invasion / retaliation.
>>
File: 1499489601637.gif (2MB, 695x392px) Image search: [Google]
1499489601637.gif
2MB, 695x392px
China would attack the US, then Russia would attack US too if we attacked first. Essentially WW3!
>>
>>132840315
SK might take heavy civilian casualties (250 to 400k) before hunkering down.

Pinpoint smart bombs on known chem/bio depots, as well as disabling nuke sites. Insertions and deletions of mobile units able to launch. All the while having to take out 5000+ artillery spots that would continue to shell Seoul.

Make sure nothing can get over the boarders into Russia and China.

Ground campaign last about 3 weeks. After hostile environment is quelled, feed, clothe, medicate about 30 million people. Help rebuild.

Make sure China sees how clean and fast and they back off.

Profit
>>
>>132841250
China and Russia wouldn't attack the US. We're too powerful and have a ton of allies, not to mention China's dependece on the US for their economy.
>>
>>132841052

it would be fucked up but stealth bombers would neutralize them before it's anywhere near destroyed
>>
File: 1493864945542.jpg (27KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1493864945542.jpg
27KB, 480x480px
>>132840315
NK would be BTFO and nobody would DARE lift a finger against the might of the SOLE superpower and de facto leader of the entire planet, the USA.
>>
File: DCTgGQOWsAABIWM.jpg (29KB, 655x396px) Image search: [Google]
DCTgGQOWsAABIWM.jpg
29KB, 655x396px
Remember not to take U.S. flags seriously.
NK would bumrush to capitulate SK snd China would come to protect them. Result: Everyone loses.
>>
>>132840315
Either side attacks, it would spell war.

NK would most likely in the end would collapse and lose the war.

But then what next? Seriously I feel like this would end up as a power vacuum which every neighbor would want claim in the land. I highly doubt South Korea would try to take it back as a united Korea and Highly Doubt that NK would remain a nation as is.
>>
File: Korean-War-nov-50-jan-51[1].png (36KB, 350x517px) Image search: [Google]
Korean-War-nov-50-jan-51[1].png
36KB, 350x517px
>>132841479
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korean_War#China_intervenes_.28October_.E2.80.93_December_1950.29
Lots of niggers died
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.