[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GOOD GOYIM, ALL ACCORDING TO PLAN

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: 1451426758878.jpg (155KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1451426758878.jpg
155KB, 768x1024px
inb4 plebbit, I was linked to it by a T_D fag

https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/6lxxcx/my_39f_exhusband_38m_of_18_years_has_revealed/

This is our future unless we shoah the (((jews))) at all costs
>>
File: Liar Liar - Laugh.webm (638KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Liar Liar - Laugh.webm
638KB, 640x360px
>>132833676
>>
That niglet is lookin to rob.
>>
>>132833676
plebbit
>>
File: rubbing intensifies.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
rubbing intensifies.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>My relatives and co-workers (don't have any friends...) basically say I should be proud that he's choosing to now to "be himself". I was accused of being a homophobe
>>
>>132833676

would bet money that it was incredibly obvious that he was a fag
>>
>>132833676
This is a common theme: some conservatives bible-bash and pontificate, and many could be accused of "backwards" thinking, but most would figuratively bend-over-backwards to practically support you in a crisis, leaving their politics aside.

Liberals pontificate on morality exponentially more, yet can only be relied upon for useless hindsight and politicising your crisis to virtue-signal.

Now this is a caricature of two polar opposites, of which many people occupy the middle of that continuum, but it speaks to the tendencies of one's nature which are nurtured under each respective ideology.
>>
File: supportive comment.jpg (85KB, 854x188px) Image search: [Google]
supportive comment.jpg
85KB, 854x188px
>>
File: current year.jpg (114KB, 882x290px) Image search: [Google]
current year.jpg
114KB, 882x290px
this is a just a small example I thought I'd share with you, /pol/.

the jews are winning. I don't know what to do
>>
>>132834505
Further thoughts: one narrative that springs to mind is that conservatives fight against the obligation to take responsibility for the well-being of others, but this seems to create a more charitable atmosphere, upheld by tight-bonds with one's neighbor. The flip-side of that are liberals who, on the surface, want to help absolutely everyone in need, to the point where it becomes some sort of abstraction, a badge they wear on their identity. The more attention you spend crusading to "save the world", the more insignificant the mundane, routine suffering of individuals are, and the easier they are to ignore; this goes doubly for their own personal traumas that cause them to act out.
>>
>>132833676
>The only thing I disagree with is that he strung her along for 18 years. It's actually very possible to not know you're gay and be in a long term relationship with the opposite sex. He probably didn't know the whole time.

The lengths they'll go to defending their "Born This Way" slogan are just too damn funny. Apparently there are gay manchurian candidates waiting for 39 years until the right trigger word puts their dick in some guy's butt.
>>
wtf does it mean when [score hidden]?
>>
>>132834239
>https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/6lxxcx/my_39f_exhusband_38m_of_18_years_has_revealed/
no being able to notice a fag.. are you fucking serious. this bitch is retarded. fuck. spotting dikes is the easiest shit ever. OR
maybe this dude found the ultimate loophole in their prenup.. either way. bitches be dumb, KNOW WHAT IM SAYIN
>>
>>132837880
Plebbitors like going with the flow. Once a comment has either positive or negative points, they instinctively vote in that direction.

This is an attempt to make people read the comic based on its content and not just give it votes.
>>
File: DDwkYXrW0AEH6Nz.jpg (258KB, 1270x1242px) Image search: [Google]
DDwkYXrW0AEH6Nz.jpg
258KB, 1270x1242px
>>132835273
THE ONLY REASON KIKES WIN, IS PEOPLE ARE ASHAMED TO NOT FIT IN. ITS SOCIAL SUICIDE TO NOT GO ALONG WITH THEE ((GOYYEM))
we must take down CNN by showing that its a jew propoganda machine bent on controlling and manipulating the population. it will be the first attack. Since they came at us first. Its propper to defend yourself in a fight.

this kike shit has to be brought to light, and crushed. we are running out of time. i blew my social cover, and when an instance pops up, i'll point out its not whites, its a fucking kike. at first people are shocked, some times scared. but stay in posture and use facts and examples and push on, don't flinch. people follow the alpha.

GAS
A
S

THE
H
E

KIKES
I
K
E
S
>>
I hope the gay dad converts to muslim so he and his kids can safely wear hijabs in public. And so he can safely be gay against the persecution from the western woman.
>>
>>132838277
ah thanks nipbro
>>
>>132833676
copy the fucking text here you fuckhead
>>
I bet the sex between these two was electric.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.