[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

VATICAN POLICE BREAK UP DRUG-FUELED GAY ORGY

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: vatican.jpg (103KB, 743x656px)
vatican.jpg
103KB, 743x656px
BIG GAY DRUG AND SEX ORGY

>Vatican Police break up drug orgy in same place where Pope Benedict lived for decades

>The fed-up neighbors were simply sick of what they described as a “steady stream of young men” who frequented Pope Benedict's former apartment

>The Vatican police showed up to find an orgy in progress, with an untold number of naked men allegedly writhing around the floor with Capozzi and his cohorts, who were apparently under the influence of hard drugs

>Monsignor Luigi Capozzi, the secretary for Cardinal Francesco Coccopalmerio, who heads the Vatican’s Pontifical Council for Legislative Texts

>He will face misdemeanor drug charges, say the local papers, but orgies aren’t illegal and there were no underage boys on the premises when the bust took place so he will not face sex-related charges.

They say there were no underage boys at the orgy, and I think it was in Rome, where age of consent is 16. But remember, the age of consent in Vatican City is 12.

Vatican seems like gay sex party central, aren't Catholics a bit concerned about this stuff?

https://archive.fo/OINlZ
>>
>>132832748

We're concerned but not surprised.

They are modern Pharisees. They may lead the "temple", but in reality the only leader of the Church is God.
>>
>>132832748
The whole church is corrupt as fuck. Holy on the outside rotten on the inside.Its nothing but a front for evil and degeneracy.

Im sure its tied to the global pedo ring too
>>
>>132833004
There is a sodomite clique in the Vatican. Sodomites promoting sodomites, etc.
Yet, the abuse crisis in the Catholic Church is not as bad as in Protestant sects according to insurance reports. Even then, secular abuse is 8 times worse than Protestant and Catholic combined.
>>
>>132832748
>>132832903
>>132833004
http://archive.is/53T6Q
>>
>>132832903
very true. all we can do is our best at our parishes and stick to the word
>>
>>132833648
>Prots are worse
Literally the same deflection, every fucking time.

Guess what you disguting pedofaggot apologist? Nobody fucking cares if the fagprots suck too. You're tithing to a boyfucking degeneracy machine. Stop it.
>>
>>132832748
NO SOURCE THIS IS MOST LIKELY FAKE NEWS
>>
>>132832748
the papacy is a niggerfoot-licking meme at this point
>>
>>132833842
>You're tithing to a boyfucking degeneracy machine
Nope.
John Jay College report to the USCCB of 2012 showed that 85% of the abuse was pederasty; that is, post-pubescent and homosexual.
>>
>>132832748
kek. Nice """""""""""source"""""""""""""
>>
Alex Jones broke this last week. Keep up fags
>>
>>132833648
I'm sure what we hear about is just the tip of the iceberg though, I doubt many kids who were molested want to deal with the shame and issues involved in trying to bring up past crimes. Most probably keep it to themselves because of threats or feeling you are betraying the Church, etc. I'm not saying Christians are worse than other religions in this respect, any place where you have power over others is going to lead to abuse, esp when kids are involved.
>>
>expecting a jewish religion to be completely pure
lol christcucks btw, praise Vulcan
>>
>>132834085
This was broken by Frank Walker @ canon212.com before Jones claimed it on his ego trip.
>>
>>132834122
Oversexualization is a societal problem. It is only common sense that it would seep into the realm of the Church. We live, walk, and breathe in a veritable brothel.
>>
>>132834007
>Nope because they are post-pubescent
Adults fucking 13-16 year old boys is still boyfucking
>>
File: 1494808200475.gif (4KB, 452x523px)
1494808200475.gif
4KB, 452x523px
>>132832748
I wonder who made this post..
>>
>>132834798
Whether or not you intended to, you butchered what I was trying to convey.
Nope, I don't tithe to the diocese.
And what this pederasty issue means is that the abuse crisis is almost completely a sodomite issue. And what that means is that the Bishops that allowed sodomites into seminary obstinately rebelled against the law of the Church, as homosexuals are not permitted to seminary nor are those who even support a "gay culture."
It amounts to vast disobedience and an incomprehensible apostasy from the actual teachings of the Church.

Perhaps I assumed too much by not giving my full answer to begin with.
>>
>>132832748
Yeah right.
>>
>>132835210
wasn't intentional, I misunderstood.
>>
You know what. Pope Francis is a fucking junkie and a fucking pedophile and a lefist psycho and you fucking know it it's so clear now ever sense the Auscuck kangniggeroo number 3 vatican boi lover faggot got busted raping little boys i know the fucking pope is a pedophile and i am calling for his assassination and the death, dismemberment, and destruction of the vatican. We must serve em justice. We must serve em heat. Catholisism is dead. We do not forget. We do not forgive. Expect us.
>>
>>132835763
Actually kiddo, Pell and Francis have major beef. Pell wanted to reform the Vatican finances, in opposition to how Francis wanted it done.
Pell was actually sent to Australia earlier in his life to weed out sex offenders; and he did. The powers that be made these allegations against him two years ago, but just now are getting around to charging him. Now Francis is playing like he's all friendly with Pell, saying he supports him, etc. If you believe that, you haven't been paying attention.
>>
File: Slaanesh_Mark.png (26KB, 136x134px)
Slaanesh_Mark.png
26KB, 136x134px
Corrupted by Slaanesh obviously.

They have infiltrated the Vatican.

The pope may be a prince of Slaanesh
>>
>>132834956

Lol catho-cucks are so delusional.

This is a real news article covering a real event that happened with a real vatican priest.

If you are a cathocuck and you think it's a good idea to hide the homosexuality and misconduct of your church leaders you should put a millstone around your neck and go for a swim.

I'll let you figure out what that means.
>>
File: 1499316387760.jpg (567KB, 1280x1630px)
1499316387760.jpg
567KB, 1280x1630px
>>132834956

Cry some more bitch , facts dont lie
>>
File: 1499269780947.jpg (125KB, 631x573px)
1499269780947.jpg
125KB, 631x573px
>>132834956
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.