[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Maryland Politics & Culture Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Maryland.png (54KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
Maryland.png
54KB, 2000x1333px
My Maryland, My Maryland
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTfL6TiA7fw

Question of the Day:
>How do we turn Maryland Republican?

Discuss political matters related to:
>Baltimore City - Federal Hill, Fells Point, Mt. Vernon, Canton, etc.
>Baltimore County - Towson, Pikesville, Hereford, Dundalk, Essex, White Marsh
>Prince George's County - College Park, Greenbelt
>Montgomery County - Bethesda, Potomac
>Anne Arundel County - Annapolis
>Ocean City, MD

Culture:
>Statues in Baltimore City
>Baltimore City Crime
>Crabs
>The Chesapeake Bay
>The Bay Bridge
>The Civil War in Maryland
>The Aquarium

Daily reminder:
>Maryland is a part of Dixie
>>
>>132831943

Shameless self-bump. The only one.
>>
>>132831943

Why would you want Maryland to turn into a republican state? Government spending is a big part of Maryland's economy, it benefits Marylanders when the government is big. I think people who vote republican in Maryland are retarded as fuck.
>>
first order of business should be changing that gay ass flag
>>
>culture

Can I get dat treefiddy crab cake with a side of nogunz and crack senpai?
>>
You'll never turn MD republican. It's been trash since day 1.

t. Odentonfag.
>>
Also, grew up in Accokeek.
>>
reminder that regional/state threads are the chemo that is curing /pol/
it needs to happen more for europe as well
but particularly for merica - as they have such high numbers, yet don't organise regional threads (apart from dixie/pol/)

godspeed!
>>
Had a higher black population than I expected and the people seemed pretty lefty but they're not that bad.
Also commuting into DC is hell
>>
Why does nobody pay attention to Frederick?
>>
howard county is so boring
>>
Crabcakes unite! Time to reclaim Baltimore and ship the niggers to dc!
>>
>>132834862
Fredrick is the film capital of MD. Some of us know. Also, Ed Sanchez.
>>
B County. Live on the city/county line. Drug abuse is the biggest concern to me. Addiction leads to violent crime, the spreading of AIDS, depreciation of property, prostitution. Joining to police force because I can't sit back and watch my city and state destroy itself. As much as I hate it I love and care about the people in this state. You can either sit back and watch it burn or jump in and do something about it. The riots helped redpill a lot of folks all over the states including the black community on its leadership or lack there of. Government miss handling of money is also a major problems. School administrators pocketing 90% of budgets for bonuses is absolutely disgusting. Corruption in politics is run in an open air market like the dope trafficking. The list could go on for decades.
>>
File: image.jpg (117KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117KB, 900x600px
Niggers have ruined ocean city
>>
>>132836818
Baltimore county as well
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.