[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*spreads Vegemite™*

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 1499292363305.jpg (384KB, 1438x1786px)
1499292363305.jpg
384KB, 1438x1786px
>>
well shes not wrong
>>
Family guy said it best

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxHWtw_GZIk
>>
>>132831801
yup, there are major difference between races
>>
>>132831720
>Enslavement is inherently wrong
>Only whitey/america did it
>female

Why do we let them vote.
>>
Negro went to court so he could own a negro. This resulted in a precedent of chattel being based on skin color.

Americans only continued to do what one black had fought for.
>>
>america only had slaves after the revolution
>race doesnt exist
>but americans enslaved every member of the black race on the planet
>>
>>132831720
is she implying there's some sort of contradiction there? and why the fuck is she trying to suffocate herself with saran wrap?
>>
>>132831720
What? I thought there are only one race, the human race
>>
rely maks u thnik
>>
>>132831720
This reminds me of that image of how women photograph objects
>>
>>132831720
I thought you sheepfuckers used marmite
>>
>>132831720
>writing down all that useless shit to solve a problem that doesn't exist
women

also
>the founders totally didn't want slavery ended, guise
>>
>>132831720
hue hue let the spainards fly though cause america is the only place where race crimes are committed hue hue
>>
>>132831720
why does every SJW have the "just fuck my shit up" bangs
>>
Oh, yeah! America enslaved the entire race, the whole fucking lot of them.
Wake up, 1.6% of the population held slaves, often the slaves were able to buy their freedom. The first slave holder was black. He sued the USA at the federal level for the right to do so. Once again, another example of blacks blaming white people for the problems they cause themselves.
>>
>>132831720
So this bitch couldn't figure out how to superimpose mathematical equations over her pics in Photoshop, so she drew on a piece of plastic and held it over her face. And, is this just a new version of the "Really makes you think" meme? Mexican intellectuals is better.
>>
>>132831958
i missed the part where she said only america did it
>>
>>132832415
So they can better see social injustices and micro-aggressions
>>
>>132831720
>America, the first developed nation to abolish slavery
>Nigger-dick sucking cunts criticize not what's still happening today
No comment on Arabs, Chinese or Africans
But fuck what America was 250 years ago LOL
>>
>>132832415
They cut their own hair.
>>
File: 1495356628287s.jpg (8KB, 250x249px)
1495356628287s.jpg
8KB, 250x249px
>want to make a meme
>but it won't have my face in the picture
>write 4th grade math on plastic
>so random XD

The absolute state of women.
>>
>>132832824
They're under the delusion that men like the haircut. The never get the D because of it and that's why they're feminists.
>>
It all makes sense now. She has totally changed my mind. THANK YOU!
>>
>>132831720
Congratulations to this future inductee of the Dead Roasties Society

>Venice Ohleyer, 31, Tragically Dies After Battle With Depression Due To Fears From Inability To Find A Suitable Husband

>Jul 4 2023 - by Herbert Goldstein

>Aspiring Instragam model Venice Ohleyer has taken her own life at the age of 31 after many years of battling with depression.

>She had struggled with her friends who had married and had children in their early twenties while Venice bravely refused to settle for subpar men and instead chose to find herself on European vacations and frequently trips to the clubs every weekend well into her late twenties

>Her last Facebook post read "Some guys are such assholes? Where have all the good men gone? These insecure virgins cannot handle a real woman"

>This marks a recent trend in early 30's women committing suicide due to fears of never having weddings or motherhoods. Studies show that men are at fault.

>Venice leaves behind two loving parents, three abortions, and multiple cats she referred to as her babies
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.