[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder: You can't be Christian and Anti-Zionist

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: the truth.png (102KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
the truth.png
102KB, 318x159px
>It is not possible to say, "I am a Christian" and not love the Jewish people. The Bible teaches that love is not what you say, but what you do. (1 John 3:18) "A bell is not a bell until you ring it, a song is not a song until you sing it, love is not love until you share it."

http://www.cufi.org/images/learnwhy/SevenBiblicalResons.pdf

Let that sink in before you anti-Semites call yourselves Christian.

In before "but muh cucktholocism doesn't like the Jews". The Roman Church is the whore of Babylon.
>>
>>132830670
So sorry, but you have been bamboozled.

The Jews as you understand them, are not ethnic Jews, but for a few, and the majority of Jews, again as you understand the term, are not ethnically Jewish, but are converts that have used the title to gain power and avoid criticism.

Judeans were the tribe of Judah. Judeans, or the people of Judah, was improperly translated as Jews in the bible and this has been used to make use of people like yourself, in order to fuel their rise in power without opposition.
>>
>>132830670
All American protestants including southern baptists are messianic jews. Catholicism and Orthodox are objectively better than judaized Protestantism today. Case in point: Protestants care about the jew testament more than they care about the Jesus gospels. Catholics and Orthodox don't give a shit about the jew testament save for the Psalms. Fuck off, kike. We'll find a way to kill all of you
>>
>>132830670
God's gift of Israel was conditional. Are the Jews keeping up their end of the bargain? If not, then Zionism is going against God's will.
>>
>>132830670
I know about the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.
>>
>>132830670
Yes you can. Who said you can't?
>>
The Jewish people are the Whore of Babylon. Killing them is God's will.
>>
>>132830670
These Jews aren't the Jews of your flannel board Bible stories. If you're not JIDF but an actual Christian, they despise and would barely tolerate you in person despite your great help in keeping Israel the way they want it, which by the way is at odds with all international norms.

pic not much related
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.