[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

irrelevant voices that need to hang it up

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 217
Thread images: 27

File: Michael-Savage-Government-Zero.jpg (220KB, 740x400px) Image search: [Google]
Michael-Savage-Government-Zero.jpg
220KB, 740x400px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5IAw6gOafY

tell me with a straight face that you can get through the first two minutes, let alone the rest of todays show. i dare you. rush still does a strong show and he is many orders of magnitude brighter than this guy.and doesn't beg for callers because he can't carry a show. he also doesn't pursue this end by demeaning the audience. unlistenable hack radio, am i wrong?
>>
>>132827899
He's basically proto-PJW. He doesn't have anything of value to really say that people don't already know and people who don't agree with him aren't going to be persuaded by what he says because he's shit at building up an argument. The proper way to persuade someone is to find little factoids they can agree with and then tie it in with evidence that says your position on a subject will better achieve the things they previously agreed with. He just jumps straight to the conclusion which makes simpletons nod their head in solidarity and alienates anyone who is on the fence because the jump from what they thing to what you want them to think is too far.
>>
>>132827899

He has his faults, but his moments too.

I give him credit though. Honestly, I could never talk for 4 hours non-stop constantly, coherently to fill air-space. I don't have a gift for gab, but god bless him, he does. More power to him.
>>
I'VE HAD IT WITH YOU PEOPLE
>>
File: 1494812830090.jpg (43KB, 650x536px) Image search: [Google]
1494812830090.jpg
43KB, 650x536px
>>132827899
you couldn't eat his shit, bucko. go back to glenn beck you filthy shill piece of scum!
>>
File: flipoff.jpg (34KB, 307x512px) Image search: [Google]
flipoff.jpg
34KB, 307x512px
If you don't like Mike Savage, you are truly a faggot and cultural marxist.
>>
>>132827899
You're already a multimillionaire. You're not convincing any fence-sitters with your doo-wop bumper music and old man rants. Your son is the CEO of RockStar energy drink. Just retire and enjoy your remaining years with your dog in your Nor-Cal mansion. Jesus.
>>
>>132828764
he hasn't done a talk show in forever. he begs for callers now. he can't fill the air because he's toast. that's why he begs for callers while demeaning them and talking about stupid shit. he needs to retire now.
>>132828887
used to. back when he did a show.
>>
>>132827899
When I was 18-25, I used to listed to guys like Savage, Limbaugh, Medved, Hannity, etc on talk radio constantly.

Savage was always the worst. He never made a good, solid, intellectual case. Limbaugh actually does break things down nicely, but he is a dying breed, just like the rest of the media. He's talking to 50+ year olds. Hannity still keeps up and is pretty good, but he needs a new venue. Haven't listened to Michael Medved for almost 10 years, but he was always good and made good points. He's still part of a dying media though.
>>
>>132827899
Yeah the poor guy needs to retire.
>>
All people with criticism for Savage are numale faggot obummer cock slobbers. Yes, go put your female jeans back on fags.
>>
>>132827899
Rush is a fucking living legend
>>
>>132829191
You're showing your age in a sense. You are either very young, or very old.
>>
>>132829082
rush still will bring something insightful maybe once per hour that will make you think "oh, wow, ok". savage now talks about himself, talks about what he doesn't want to talk about, begs for callers, and plugs some shitty book he wrote. that's the show.
he might not even be on the level of some garbage like crowder and im being serious
>>
>>132829191
call people what you want but it wont change the fact that michael savage is a terrible radio host who just flaunts his accent and yells all the time
>>
Levin made a dig on him the other night. Didnt name him but i could tell he was talking about Savage. Called him a intellectual midget.

I enjoy his show though. I would actually rather he talked more about health and nutrition like he does sometimes than politics.
>>
>>132829506
those are plugs. he straight-up doesn't know fuck all about health and nutrition. "so you hear this about carbs? wait wait, i know, you want to call in. don't. i already know. it's not what i want to talk about now. but these carbs"

yeah ok faggot
>>
I havent made it past 4 minutes in 2 weeks. Even the day he was gone the guy played him slamming twitter.
>>
is that the only reason you dont like him?
>>
>>132828896
Ego is a powerfull thing, he needs approval
>>132829082
Ironically, savage is the most educated of these guys, only one with a phd iirc.

The entire right wing radio biz is pandering to boomers though, I can't understand how anyone below the age of 30 can listen to their boomer rants, even I can't stand it from time to time (am mid 30s)
>>
>>132827899
Michael Savage is the only reason that I listen to the radio.
>>
>>132829749
BITTER TWITTER BITTER TWITTER BITTER TWITTER

jesus fucking christ. and dont tell me half those calls aren't coming from the sales department in whatever studio he's in
>>
>>132829453
I am old. 42. But I'll never be a faggot.
>>
>>132829801
he reminds you every hour that he's the most educated man on the planet
>>
>>132829994
He's earned it! Same with the National Radio Hall of Fame.
>>
File: 1472162893805.jpg (27KB, 411x304px) Image search: [Google]
1472162893805.jpg
27KB, 411x304px
>>132829483
Agreed. Talk radio is still a dying breed though, Now that i think about it, Savage is like the Mike Cernovich of talk radio. "Buy Burk!".

I like Rush, but he's getting old. His platform is withering. He could be so much more effective if he would semi-retire and just do a podcast.

>>132829801
>The entire right wing radio biz is pandering to boomers though
Exactly. That's why he needs to change formats

>>132829981
38. Savage ain't shit.
>>
>>132829483
Rush is a fucking retard compared to a decent alt right show or a good thread on /pol/. I listen to him while I work but sometimes I rage quit because he beats a boring point to death while avoiding real analysis and interesting ideas.
>>
>WOLF BLINKY BLKTZER DID IT AGAIN THAT SCHMENDRICK
>hatzenberg katzenberg and ratzenberg
>go take a walk... that's all
>>
9-11 happened. I was 26 years old at the time and four years out of the Marines with a nearly one year old baby. I tuned in to Michael Savage for the first time and it was then that I discovered I was a Conservative all along.
>>
File: 1492559259606.jpg (29KB, 516x792px) Image search: [Google]
1492559259606.jpg
29KB, 516x792px
>>132829801

I kind of liked the days years ago (mid-Obama years) when Savage would fall into proto-suicidal depressions and ramble endlessly from topic to topic about how much life sucks, then he'd goad some poor lonely soul into calling and pouring their guts out, then tell them they were a lilliputian schmendrick, hang up on them, and rant about sausage for 45 minutes.
>>
>>132830343
If you aren't fascist at this point you're no better than a liberal.
>>
Go back to sipping your espressos and listening to the same bland boring cookie cutter garbage like rush. savage says the things everyone else is too afraid to. Hes a legend and he knows it. and "no callers, dying show?" dont know where you get that shit he is listed as one of the top ten in the nation.

faggots
>>
>>132830313
i was going on a walk. you know about a walk? well, that's just me. it's just something i do from time to time. it's summer time.. i don't care what you do. but see? i take a walk. and i'm thinking about all these things. LETS TAKE SOME CALLERS do you take walks? what do you think about? let's hear about the walks. so i see some news here. this is what you want. but is it really what you want? i've explained this in my book
>>
>>132830343
Your experience does not make his show any better
>>
>>132827899
he's smart as shit but a giant blowhard who can't get along with people

i used to listen to him until he got repetitive just like most other political commentators
>>
I don't have any problems with Rush philosophically, but his delivery on the radio is that stereotypical old White golfer dude.
>>
>>132830559
Number one in streaming, too.

>bland boring cookie cutter garbage like rush
The same guy who owns multimillion-dollar properties and pretends to be Joe Six-pack.
>>
>>132830559
what have you said lately, mike? you've worn out your welcome. nobody will be asking for more of your show when you finally hang it up. nobody will even remember it.
>>
>>132830635
>giant blowhard
Because the "media cartels" pretend he doesn't exist. He has to toot his own horn. And yes, I know that every book is his last book and he's not doing it to buy a new car, just to get out the message...
>>
>>132830559

He's a crazy fuck. He's even mean to the people who call in that agree with him. It's hilarious.
>>
Rush is a shill
Savage haters are degenerate millinial numbskulls
>>
File: 1490164421090.jpg (56KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1490164421090.jpg
56KB, 640x640px
>>132827899
I really wanna like Savage, he has a few really good ideas but he's such a fucking kike sometimes and he seems lazy. He babbles on and on about his accomplishments and he can explain some complex ideas but he seems fundamentally shallow and self absorbed...too much so to claim to be some kind of philosopher patriot jew boy or whatever his angle is... when it comes down to it he seems like controlled opposition because he's too eager to push for more division while seemingly having zero understanding that he is taking a divisive side. He came down so hard on the "trump should stop tweeting" thing that he has to be some kind of shill.
>>
>>132830928
those people are calling from downstairs in his studio
>>
>>132827899

The faggot is jealous and petty. I will beat his ass when we cross paths.
>>
The right wing is hurting for more like Savage.

Rush like I said is like the old White golfer, not exciting.

Sean Hannity is too much like a Wally Cleaver dorky ass White guy in pleated Dockers pants.

Levin is okay but I dunno, he comes off as too much of an idealogue?

Glenn Beck? Quit it with the crying, tears, and searching within your soul all the time. And for goodness sake, ditch the mormonism!
>>
>>132828764
have you never met a jew?

bullshit is their métier
>>
>>132830928
And he explodes at Jim Verde and Robert Barowski when they fuck up.

>Hi Dr. Savage, how are you-
>DON'T ASK ME HOW I'M DOING! WHO LET THIS IDIOT ON THE AIR? HOPEFULLY THE CALL SCREENER WILL LISTEN TO THE NEXT CALLER!
>[bumper music starts] Join the Savage Nation! Call 855...

It's all part of the entertainment of the show.
>>
>>132831003
BITTER TWITTER BITTER TWITTER BITTER TWITTER but maybe you don't see it like me. maybe you think of it different. maybe you think another way. maybe you don't think at all. but that's ok because i think. im here to think. do you know what happens when you think? do you know how to think with your brain? i don't care. we're not talking about that today. LETS TAKE SOME CALLS
>>
File: 1494901869392.gif (67KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
1494901869392.gif
67KB, 380x380px
I'm 19, not a fucking boomer. I don't listen to Republican talk radio.

having said that, I actually did try Michael Savage this week for the first time, on Youtube while I was going to sleep/bored. He did mention how scummy a lot of Jews can be, and I understand he's a jew himself. So that surprised me. he's less libertarian than all of the other republican talk hosts.
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 300x250px
>>132827899
If you had half a cerribellum you would injest some learning and perspective of the best talk show host whether you agre with most of him or not. I took me a couple shows then i was hooked, since 7-2005. Liberalism is a mental disorder. If you dont get him, fuck off faggott. He is the only true independent and if it wasnt for michael we wouldnt have trump in the white house and this place. He is the only one on air fighting the fight and has the largest streaming audience and has for a while and blowing everyone else out of the water. He is and has been banned from every tv media including Fox news. Who do you think streams his show online? Grey hairs? 80yr old men+. ? Hint: its not just politics. Read his bio
>>
>>132830833
>Because the "media cartels" pretend he doesn't exist. He has to toot his own horn

When was the last time the MSM seriously complained about Limbaugh? That last i heard his name was when TYT brought him up in a passing comment. it has nothing to do with the MSM being afraid of him, because if Limbaugh is not relevant, then Savage is at "Please Clap" relevancy.
>>
File: image.jpg (79KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 480x480px
>>132828887
What he says
>>
Rush Limbaugh is a national treasure and everything hes said has come true. He was right about the media, academia, Obama and Hillary.
>>
>>132827899

The premise of a rando calling in and being able to show skills for a radio show is retarded. Most radio personalities spend years finding their style.
>>
>>132831376
what are the teenage twinks listening to these days?
>>
Remember when MSNBC was good?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAA2KxgqVvk
>>
>>132831466
rush gets over 20 million listeners daily. it's seriously something like 25 million. it's insane how big his audience is. savage should have taken his radio hall of fame award and retired probably 10 years ago

>>132831670
sure. what im saying is that a skilled host does not need to beg for callers every ten minutes. savage does this. he gets no callers because nobody is listening or nobody cares. then he goes onto a different link he found on drudge, and begs for callers again, only this time he's pissed because he knows his show is garbage. and then someone from the production booth "calls" in. this is how bad the savage nation is.
>>
>>132831466
I'm just talking about how the media ignores Michael Savage because he makes fun of them, for example Bill O'Reilly was "the leprechaun" who shamelessly ripped off his content. I don't follow or care about Limbaugh, though.
>>
>>132831217
>Hannity

radio equivalent of a pull string doll. He is "democrats bad, republicans goooood" tier
>>
>>132831925

B-B-BUT HE THROWS A FOOTBALL, AND TALKS ABOUT GREATEST ALLY!
>>
I like that Savage gets pissed off or is short tempered, he's fucking like 80, he has the right to be.

Keep the cuck politeness crap with Wally Cleaver Hannity. Beating back cultural marxism is a dirty business and should be fought dirty. Faggots are always obsessed with politeness.
>>
Hey anons, I was wondering about the electric guitar bumper music that the Savage Nation played about a year ago. The Trump campaign started using it, and then it disappeared from the Savage Nation. It was just a clean electric guitar solo with a backup guitar and drum set in the background. Anyone remember this?
>>
>>132829895
>BITTER TWITTER BITTER TWITTER BITTER TWITTER
lmao, he was doing that back in 2003
IRAQ ATTACK ATTACK IRAQ IRAQ IRAQ ATTACK ATTACK IRAQ ATTACK IRAQ ATTACK IRAQ IRAQ IRAQ ATTACK
>>
"radio equivalent of a pull string doll. He is "democrats bad, republicans goooood" tier"

Nope, far from that. I can tell you have never listened to him or never listened to him long enough. He's no cuck Hannity rightwing shill. He's truly Independent and not a Libertarian-leftist sympathizing fag.
>>
>>132832106
just fucking google "savage guitar solo" and you'll find it in a few clicks. that's a savage nation-level of effort
>>
>>132831630
I will say Rush got CNN good long before Trump was elected. Rush harped on them getting talking points directly from the democrat party and pushing it word for word. Every bit of it true. CNN deserves the shit they are getting.
>>
>>132829082
You hear things, your problem is you are Never Listening. Stop fake replys faggott.
>>
>>132832024

Michael Savage's rant the other day about San Fransico and the bums and just how much of a cesspit the city is was classic Savage.
>>
>>132831915
>Rush gets over 20 million listeners daily. it's seriously something like 25 million. it's insane how big his audience is.
Normies and old people. Look, I like Rush too, but it's not that he is getting old, his platform is getting old.

>>132831918
They don't ignore him because he makes fun of them. They ignore him because he is irrelevant. We just saw how a major (((news))) network will hunt down and threaten someone over a gif. The MSM ignores Savage because he is irrelevant, and he is not a threat.
>>
>>132832015
He's valuable to the cause because people just need, NEED to hear the exact same thing every day, but i really hate listening to this guy. I only ever turn his show on when Savage is having one of those anti trump rants or keeps pushing his books. Even then tho, I can't take more than 5-10 mins of Hannity's perpetual shpiels
>>
>>132832318
Hannity is shit-tier. He makes conservatives look dumb, because he is dumb. All he does is muh America, muh liberty, etc. Michael Savage was to conservative talk radio what Donald Trump was to the 2016 RNC debates, totally blew the facade off and exposed what a bunch of fake faux-conservatives most of them were.
>>
>>132832528

Indeed. He's truly a national treasure when fighting faggot cultural marxists.
>>
>>132828896
>multimillionaire
Billionaire. Ftfy
>>
>>132829488
Cnn faggott. Go away
>>
Why is this board filled with fucking boomers suddenly is what I wanna know.
>>
>>132831819
That was fucking glorious.
>>
>>132831217
Savage is smart but he's unlistenably full of himself.

Rush is the old standby, almost always correct, but his show is literally 60% commercials.

Hannity is not smart. He just isn't a smart guy. He's entertaining but he's simple minded and you can easily tell by listening to him for more than 5 minutes.

Levin has an annoying voice.

Glenn Beck is probably a closeted transexual.
>>
>>132832737
No way Savage is a billionaire unless his son is giving him money
>>
>>132832644
oh yeah wow. bums are bad. let's get some calls about bums. do you see bums? im going to call them bums.

that's a national treasure? a guy who doesn't like bums? that was a three hour radio program and it sucked dick. it would be lazy as fuck if a podcaster with an audience of a dozen did that. but that's a national treasure? come on.
>>
>>132832814
Boomers want to be where it's popping to feel relevant.
>>
Lately he's gotten whiny. Though I do like how sometimes he just does a show about a random subject. It's a nice reprieve from the politics of the day.
>>
>>132832912
He's unlistenable to mostly liberals and if you're truly Conservative and are as PC sympathetic as you sound, you've been tainted by cultural marxism. Unfortunately a lot of Conservatives have been though.

The PC politeness crap is a tactic used by the left. Like I said, this is a dirty street fight and should be fought that way.
>>
>>132831376
He is a independent Period. Now go to your room
>>
>>132832409
I'm not finding it. Naturally I searched quite a bit before posting on /pol/. Can you send a link?
>>
>>132832318
use the two right arrows to quote gramps

I'm picking up an ASVAB waiver over here
>>
>>132832966
Admit it, you're an obama cock slobber aren't you? You wear bitch jeans I bet too. Don't try to lie.
>>
>>132833333
kek
>>
10 years ago it was Jason Lewis, Beck, Rush, Hannity and it was good.

Now that we can pick and pause its yesterdays Rush when I get work, then savage unless he starts ragginng on Kellyanne or twitter which skips to next, then Levin, then Laura Ingraham, then hannity if I work more than 9 hours. Levin was never listened to during the election since he was a nevertrumper. Savage was the best during the election. Rush was good aside from when he seemed to favor Cruz which in hindisght may have been my personal bias as a proTrumper.
>>
>>132832586
I don't think so, he's number one in streaming, in the National Radio Hall of Fame (by popular vote), and has been #1 NYT bestseller several times.

The kid who made the gif was easy to coerce. Taking on Savage would just enrage his many followers. So the MSM takes the Soviet approach of pretending that you don't exist.
>>
>>132833333
kek'd and checked
>>
>>132833267
Wrong asshole. Former active duty Leatherneck, STA platoon. No waivers at all.
>>
>>132828896
I love his old man rants though. How can one man eat so much Chinese takeout?
>>
File: c96.jpg (41KB, 600x517px) Image search: [Google]
c96.jpg
41KB, 600x517px
>>132833333
>>
>>132831915
Savage has the largest audience faggott. Get your figures straight. Look it up.
>>
>>132832509
Listening to different opinions forces you to defend your own position. Every once in a while, a person can make a case which you cannot defend.

That's the essence of debate. And by the same token, making an argument to someone else might change their mind.

Just chill, and listen to another opinion. This is why i stopped listed to talk radio, because disagreements are always antagonistic on talk radio.
>>
>>132833171
He's unlistenable because he never gets to the point and he just talks about himself and the most banal stories.

"I was eating at a seafood restaurant the other day. Anyway did I ever tell you about the time I won a radio award. By the way, I have a degree in useless anthropological nutrition or something I just made up and that isn't a real field that would give me authority on anything. Anyway, I am very smart. So I was eating at this restaurant in San Francisco."
>>
I have a finite Amouht of time to listen to things and actually pay attention. I like savage more than any other talk radio. I can't listen to him consistently though.

His platform is outdated. At least he is pretty damn red pulled and reaches the normies and old fucks
>>
>>132829082
Medved used to be interesting but Trump turned him into a sputtering mess. That and he's become MSNBC's favorite safe conservative to bring onto their shows.
>>
>>132833333
you said cock slobber so you're not doing a michael savage impression. are you a trucker who calls in? most of his callers are paid to do so. or are you just a passionate fan of a lazy, 5'3" jewish hack who embarrasses himself daily on air?

this could be the worst get of all time
>>
>>132833550
Hi Mike.
>>
>>132828887
Yep.
Easy to be a right leaning internet faggot today. No risk. Savage has been railing against the globalist left for 20 years through an era when no one else had the balls to come close to his honesty. Name me one voice from the right who in 2003, the era of peak cuckdom, would get on MSNBC and tell a faggot caller to "get aids and die?"
Savage did and got fired for it. He never moderated a bit. He was branded a conspiracy loon, was the only American media personality banned from the UK, and was completely persona non grata for 98% of his career. Without him Hillary would be president and sites like pol would be shut down. Show some respect to your elders you anonymous, virgin, basement dwelling, internet warrior faggots who have never risked a thing.
>>
>>132833639

You're showing you're a numale faggot again. I notice you didn't deny you were an obama cock slurper probably shareblue faggot.

Trucker? lel; I work in the Silicon Valley, Software.
>>
>>132833834
software logistics?
>>
File: IMG_1917.jpg (98KB, 663x997px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1917.jpg
98KB, 663x997px
>>132833333
>>
>>132833731
#1 in streaming

>>132833807
And he's been that way since the beginning. First time was a fill-in, where he talked about affirmative action, and got so many death threats that he was looking in the rearview mirror the entire way home. Look at how cucked people are with affirmative action today. Whoops!

Here's some of his real shit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRYjQ-CL1DE
>>
>>132829506
Levin? Thats a funny one. The constitution man and fake call ins for the ted cruze panderer. Check levins ratings and savages ratings and get back to me faggot
>>
>>132833834
code some software that allows you to post without coming off like a hayseed yokel, then. i didnt vote for obama and i don't wear obama jeans. it's crazy that you'd assume that just because i think your tiny little jewish radio idol hasn't done one good show in months.
maybe make some software that can help you simulate a good tongue kiss with him in vr you fucking fag
>>
>>132833201
>>132832106
are you thinking of the RSBN song? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xO4hgd1ZnQw
>>
>>132833635
Medved used to be my favorite of the bunch, so I can't speak to anything he has said on other networks, but his point of view has always been very traditional. I have not listened to him in a very, very long time, but it would not surprise me if MSNBC brought him on as a "Never-Trumper".

I always admired his debating skills though.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAZzgTLsDYY

Call me when anyone on the """alt-right""" comes anywhere near this.
>>
>>132830559
Right on!!!!!
>>
>>132834489
14 years ago man

done with this thread though. hayseed trucker who will kill himself when savage finally retires, michael savage himself, and me just responding way too much. hang it up, michael. you show sucks major dick now and is unlistenable, which is why nobody listens.
>>
File: 1496177636479.jpg (45KB, 720x587px) Image search: [Google]
1496177636479.jpg
45KB, 720x587px
>>132834324
MY NIGGER!!!!!

That's it, I've been searching for this song forever! Thank you!!!!!
>>
>>132827899
michael savage father of fred savage (the wonder years) and brother of randy savage (the macho man) who is the father of adam savage (myth busters)

michael spends his days making vids for youtube because nobody listens to radio any more
>>
>>132834321
Dude, you're the numale Faggot and you outed yourself. You most certainly wear bitch jeans and voted for obummer. It is why you focus on petty shit like post spelling or quotation marks. Fags are obsessed with that kinda petty shit, like females. I just ran ten miles earlier this afternoon fuck off faggot if my post isn't to your standard.
>>
>>132833550
I dont really believe that he does better than Rush since Rush had an 8 year contract for 400,000,000$. I really wish he didnt have the Jew desire to get awards and accolades or constantly shill a different book every 5 months. Rush pushes his books by having questionable callers bring them up, but he doesnt mention his kids book as often as Savage. Savage doing his Jew whine that Rush didnt recognize his book was rather annoying too as if someone is going to plug their competition.
>>
Hahaha 'nobody listens' says the bitch jeans wearing numale fag.
>>
File: 1477942126136.gif (3MB, 267x212px) Image search: [Google]
1477942126136.gif
3MB, 267x212px
>>132833807
I wonder if the MSNBC clip is floating around the web? I keked a lil bit reading it.
>>
Borders language culture. Sound familiar? Love him.
>>
>>132831725

I don't listen to radio but the closest thing is Joe rogan.
>>
Ha, he's taking about degeneracy right at the 5 minute mark. Is this /pol/ still
>>
>>132833807
Since 1994 when dr s started on air. props for you/ us fighting the fight.
>>
>>132834946
>I just ran ten miles earlier this afternoon
You are using that as a way of telling someone "Don't challenge what i say because i am better than you" literally not an argument.

Stating this, true or not, does not add validity to any point you can make. it does not make your argument more or less true.
>>
Savage is the guy that redpilled me almost 20 years ago. I was a pothead pizza delivery driver, read Michael Moore and Al Franken books, Time and Newsweek and constantly got into political fights with my dad (classic reagan republican) and started to listen to talk radio while delivering pizza. It was Savage, Neil Boortz, Laura Ingraham... and I would get so mad and be like, "these assholes are so stupid" but Savage just got through to me. a combination of his wit and storytelling and getting stiffed by welfare niggers made me eventually get it. it only took a year or so for the Talk Radio guiys, and me working a shit job that anybody could do and making enough money to support myself... that I realized that 'rich guys' weren't holding anybody down, and nobody who was able to work in USA should need help from the government and the real bad guys were the establishment "liberals" who only wanted a permanent underclass that would continue voting them into power. probably had more to do with seeing the welfare niggers vs the "evil, rich" white people and how they lived, and how they treated me, the kid delivering dinner to their family
(hint: the poor victim niggers never tipped and were threatening and angry to me like me, a literal fast food worker, was part of the system that was oppressing them)
>>
>>132827899
Your just a schendrick propped up by ratzenberg hatzenberg katzenberg and weinstein. You're another one of the red diaper doaper babies, if it feels good do it why not do it in the road?
>>
>>132835708
couldnt run 11 miles
>>
>>132827899
Savage is 20x more entertaining than Rush. Rush is boring old man shit.
>>
>>132834321
Mom jeans, if you listened to him for more than two minutes while too busy twerking you would know he is probably most critical of the jews, and when faced with decision to maybe move to Jerusalem yrs ago, he decided not to with bery pointed reasons. One of the true few to have the balls to speak the truth. A word most of you have a hard time grasping.
>>
Michael savage circa 2008-2009 was comfy as fuck.
>>
Michael Savage is slipping and getting repetitive but still has his good moments. I used to listen to him for years and read most of his books. I can't help but sometimes laugh at his outrageous humor and blowouts.
>>
File: welllllshit.png (478KB, 740x559px) Image search: [Google]
welllllshit.png
478KB, 740x559px
>>132835956
>>
File: 1497845430519.jpg (170KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1497845430519.jpg
170KB, 1440x1080px
Why is shariablue targeting savage? they know an older demo is listening and they're trying to smear him. savage is the man. wtf these pussies talking about?
>>
>>132835083
Rush is much, much better at marketing his shit though. Fucker is so good he was just giving out iPhones to his callers. He also has subscribers and his own network which Glenn beck tried miserably to imitate
>>
File: image.jpg (107KB, 1024x769px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107KB, 1024x769px
>>132834783
Check figures how many people listening to savage online and in every major market during prime time durind the week including new york city Faggot.
>>
>>132827899
kys rush cock sucker
>>
Savage was on point until he started spazzing out on his shows with emotional rants instead of a focused yet direct conclusion to his points. In New York before the city lost it's integrity completely, Bob Grant had the best conservative radio show right before Savage and he was always tight even when he became a little agitated. RIP Bob.
>>
>>132837268
idk, Savage was always emotional and easily tilted back when I first started listening to him decades ago... that's what has always set him apart for me
>>
>>132836583
I meant younger demo.
>>
File: 1472364903735.gif (427KB, 857x994px) Image search: [Google]
1472364903735.gif
427KB, 857x994px
Bbbbuuuut he's a jewwwwww!!!!1!!@ he iss obviously controlled opposition!!! I'd rather listen to NPR.
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 300x300px
>>132836706
How the fuck do you think rush got apple to sponsor his shows. Talk about a shill. Apple fag wouldnt touch savage with a ten foot pole. Who's side are you on nigger sellout. Dr s doesnt pander to the enemy, you call marketing? He is the only true independant and is kicking everyones ass before cumulus tadio picked his show up and after they picked him up. You want free shit, earn it like real men and women.
>>
File: Manugactorinconsent2.jpg (18KB, 220x327px) Image search: [Google]
Manugactorinconsent2.jpg
18KB, 220x327px
Lol this thread is proof that right wingers are all low IQ brainlets.

Leftists read books while right wingers listen to talk radio and youtubers for their information. No wonder why you're all demented.
>>
>>132835708
I didn't mention the running because I thought that made me better in some way, I said it because these faggots are bitching about quotation marks on my post and that it wasn't prim and proper enough for their faggot asses in bitch jeans. It's a fucking anime site political blog, not a fucking college paper.
>>
>>132837433
He always would start off calm and then escalate like a train out of control.
>>
Also what the fuck happened to /pol/, how did all these boomer old farts managed to find this board?

Stick to facebook, old man.
>>
>>132833624
"And this.. this food was so greasy. I'm sitting here thinking oh god this food is going to give me a heart attack, then I got a headache from it all. Do we have any callers? No? Well I was walking teddy and had thisnnice old man walk up to me....and oh my did I ever tell you how greasy the Chinese takeout was? I a wonder people don't drop dead on he spot from that garbage. I'm going to go get some Chinese takeout before tomorrow's show then eat it between breaks..."
>>
>>132838156
I'm so impressed by your intelligence you cockriding fag.
>>
>>132838156
the communist manifest is a fucking pamphlet, you retard.
>>
>>132838457
>he thinks adult leftists read the communist manifesto
lmao, that's literally high school tier reading you faggot. When leftists read Marx they read Das Kapital, the people who read the manifesto are teenagers and low IQ right wing brainlets (most of this board)
>>
>>132828799
I KILL MYSELF TO DO THIS SHOW. BUT THE VERMIN IN THE MEDIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE , KAZTENBERG AND METZENBERG
>>
>>132835799
I had an Econ exam during Neil's last broadcast and it still pisses me off that I wasn't able to catch the end on air.
>>
>>132828882
LOLOLOOL he looks diseased and beat up
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 480x360px
>>132837766
Funny one butsucker. Now go call your friend skippy hot shit and enjoy while you still can
>>
>>132835129
https://youtu.be/IAA2KxgqVvk
>>
>>132838156
You are idealist with raw fodder "knowledge" who can't differentiate fantasy and wishful thinking from reality. You won't even survive your own disastrous mess.
>>
>>132838079
Wait does Apple actually sponsor him? I thought he was just flaunting his money because he was literally fuck you rich
>>
>>132838265
>Stick to facebook, old man
i'm the same age as moot and came to 4chan from somethingawful. the idea that 4chan is for kids like you is retarded, you are the generation that came here FROM facebook, i came here from Something Awful
>>
>>132828887
>If you don't like what I like (to which I give no reasons or arguments in favor of), then you're a faggot and a marxist
Whoa there, no need to whip out that law degree, fella
>>
>>132838684
When are you getting that operation faggot? Make your transition complete already.
>>
>>132838800
>wishful thinking from reality
Says the faggot who thinks there is a worldwide Jewish conspiracy to genocide white people, kek.

Right wingers are all brainlets. Literally every single one of them is either low IQ or hasn't read enough books to speak knowledgably about any subject.

There's a reason why acamedia is dominated by leftists it's because you people are all fucking dumb. There is no elitism or conspiracy. Your ideas just suck and simply can't compete int he marketplace of ideas.
>>
>>132838684
If you leftists legitimately read Manufacturing Consent, they wouldn't be defending the modern corporate media or establishment shills like Hillary.
>>
File: 44_barack_obama1.jpg (244KB, 800x452px) Image search: [Google]
44_barack_obama1.jpg
244KB, 800x452px
>>132839000
>acamedia
>>
>>132838865
Wow you're an old fag xD xD I bet you feel proud spending most of your time in this shit hole. Even Reddit is a million times more informative and intellectually engaging than this place.

But yer, congrats, it's a really great achievement, you autist.
>>
>>132838937
Who do you listen to on the radio? Open to hear your suggestions.
>>
File: 4832933947_1276986920_answer_1.jpg (35KB, 350x405px) Image search: [Google]
4832933947_1276986920_answer_1.jpg
35KB, 350x405px
>>132827899

both are closeted queens for real
>>
Savage is actually among the better mainstream conservative voices. Which should tell you something.
>>
>>132839008
>confusing liberals with leftists
Holy shit! Brainlet detected.

Leftists /=/ liberals, you fucking retard!

Liberals are centre-right capitalist faggots. Leftists are far-left socialists. Know the difference.
>>
>OK, let's play clip 6 of Chuck "Big Shoe Salami Salesman" Schumer. Go ahead.
>"The president of the unit..."
>THAT'S ENOUGH, STOP IT, I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE OF IT
>Now, I want to tell you something. I want to tell you something that you really need. You like berries, right? Of course you do. Sherry's Berries are absolutely amazing and the perfect gift for your girlfriend or wife. Buy Sherry's Berries today.
>>
>>132839216
There's no substantive difference. Leftists vote for liberal politicians. When you leftists get out of line like you did during the Occupy bullshit, the liberals put you back in your place.
>>
>>132839276
fucking classic!! love it
>>
is pirate flag part of the raid or just genuinely dumb as a pile of rocks?

>>>132816629
>>
>>132830290
>decent
>alt right show

You're a retard.
>>
>>132839000
I never said nor articulated any of the things you posted. I can tell by your post that you are crude and degenerate eating up your "acamedia" (which is an accurate work for you) and you cannot yet comprehend the consequences.
>>
>>132839341
>There's no substantive difference b/t capitalism and socialism
Jesus Christ. Just neck yourself or better yet read a fucking book for once in your life. Why are you even on a politics board if you don't even what your opposition even believes?
>>
>>132839615
Okay you boomer faggot. Go back to Facebook where you belong, old man.
>>
>>132839618
>what are mixed economies

Why are you talking about reading books when you slept your way through economics?
>>
>>132839092
you think I don't go to reddit? i'm not bragging when I say I came here from SA I'm just trying to make it clear to you that 4chan is an old fucking website and everyone on this board that isn't "old" shouldn't be trying to claim it as their place. go to facebook, tumblr, twitter, whichever nu-internet site you backtraced frog memes to 4chan on
>>
>>132839716
Mixed economies are not real. Socialism = public ownership of the means of production and no private property. There is no inbetween, you either have ownership of the means of production or you don't, you either have private property or you don't. That is literally the definition!

Welfare = not socialism, roads = not socialism

Seriously, just fuck off and go read a book. If you read before you post you wouldn't expose yourself as an ignorant brainlet like this.
>>
>>132838206
But mentioning that does not make any argument more valid or invalid, unless it it a direct attack against yourself.

If that is a response to someone questioning yourself, then fine. But it does not make your point more valid.

You will never convince people to agree with you if your only counter is "I did this, and you did nothing!". That's not an argument, and it only entrenches people into their own psychology.

Telling people "You are a Commie!" is not an insult to a lot of them. You have to tell them why communism is bad. You have to articulate it. You have to explain it.

Falling someone a faggot does nothing.
>>
>>132831003
>he's such a fucking kike sometimes
He's a kike all the time; he's a crypto-kike. His real name is Weiner, he just took the pseudonym Savage because he has an honorary doctorate and Doc Savage was popular when he was young.
>>
>>132839716
Right wingers read economics 101 and think they know economics

Leftists just go beyond that.

Stop reading Milton Friedman and read Schumpter instead. Brianlet.
>>
I came here to refute your premise but ya he's really off the rocker lately. If I made a brain meme it would be Benji, then Savage, then Levine, then Limbaugh and then Alex Jones gay frogs interdimensional vampires as the super explody bog brain.
>>
>>132839891
>socialism = public ownership and no private property

That's communism, dumbass.
>>
>>132839671
I never said I was a boomer either.
>>
>>132839618
socialism doesn't work, brainlet
>>
>>132827899
Michael Savage is a Jew and that's all you need to know about him.
>>
>>132840015
No it isn't you dumbass retard.

Communism is a moneyless, stateless, & classless.

Jesus Christ, arguing with right wingers is like arguing with a 12 year old. You literally know nothin which is why we leftists tell you to read a fucking book.
>>
>>132840124
society*
>>
>>132840124
The only way you can dissolve private property is to get rid of money. You cunts are so mixed up. I guess I shouldn't expect idiots who can't balance a checkbook to be able to run an economy.
>>
>>132840303
>what is public property
Read a fucking book dude and stop embarassing yourself!
>>
>>132827899
Mark...I can't take your tiny annoying voice! If you make one more joke about meatballs I'll shove them in your throat until you choke! Your show sick and I can't take your the constitution, founding fathers crappie anymore. Hang it up Levin!
>>
>>132838718
>not KATZENBOIGS, HATZENBOIGS AND YOU-KNOW-WHO's
>>
>>132840383
>public property
>currency

Make up your mind, idiot. Either there is private wealth or there isn't.
>>
>>132840124
>moneyless
>what is soviet ruble?

Karl Marx admitted the necessity of capital markets.
>>
BORDERS, LANGUAGE N CULTCHA, GOY
>>
>>132840124
Money is nothing more than a tool that people use to facilitate exchange.

>Communism is a moneyless, stateless, & classless.
Exactly what I would expect from a child.
>>
>>132840587
Stalin
>Not a real communist. Still worship him.
Mao
Lenin

Yes, those genocidal maniacs do represent communism, because even though they never were true communists, they are still the avatars of communism.
>>
>>132840059
I'm against only the tribalistic Jews, which doesn't include Dr. Savage. Otherwise I would be as bad as the "Dear White People, You All Need To Stop Saying..." crap.
>>
>>132840587
sorry, meant for >>132840303
>>
>Randy Blooper
>>
Michael Savage on shills:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hadTZq6Sws8
>>
>>132841209
Which is why he had such a hard time forming a coherent economic model for an alternative to capitalism.
>>
Been listening to Michael Savage since 2009

Savage is like a Hall of Fame Major league baseball player with 300+ wins and 3000 strikeouts...he has some great shows, sometimes he has some bad ones and his imperfections come out such as his boasting, for example.

Some of the best years of Savage were probably between 2011-2015...after Trump got elected he has been off a little bit but still makes some good shows.
>>
>>132827899

you don't get it OP, the only point to Savage is his meltdowns and jewish neuroticisms expressed in rages.
>>
>>132842077
i think alot of the boasting is wink wink. he always manages to drop the "i'm a plant doctor and wrote a bunch of books" evfery show. Savage is obv proud of himself
>>
File: alex_jones_hates_you.jpg (242KB, 1666x600px) Image search: [Google]
alex_jones_hates_you.jpg
242KB, 1666x600px
>>132827899
>>
>>132838156
Implying that liberals know how to, or actually do read.

They get their information from click bait, Twitter, and late night television like Samantha Bee or Colbert.
>>
>>132829506
He is not an intellectual midget but he puts himself on the air as one. He's a 1960's lib who acts on radio like a nutcase.
>>
>>132830343
You had to listen to micharl weiner to find yourself? If you are a marine i bet i know staff sergeants who have kicked the shit out of you for being a bitch.
>>
>>132843488
see
>>132834056
>>
>>132842813
leftists /=/ liberal you brainlet
>>
>>132840587
USSR wasn't communist, brainlet
>>
>>132844023
Has communism just never been tried?
>>
>>132844268
Communism is the end goal of socialism

What has been tried is various forms of socialism

This is basic stuff you brainlet
>>
>>132844557
Sounds like socialism/communism has a problem because it's had

P L E N T Y

of opportunity and it's never worked out. Too bad we can't bring its 100 million victims back to life.
>>
File: 1478090157206.jpg (99KB, 550x734px) Image search: [Google]
1478090157206.jpg
99KB, 550x734px
>>132844557
Fuck off, leftist scum.
>>
Aussie read books to keep his eyes away from reality in order to discuss marketplace of ideas with his friends who all agree with each other .
>>
>>132844665
>socialism has never worked
Nice meme, maybe you should read some history instead of watching Prager University and Sargon of Akkad all day long, senpai.
Thread posts: 217
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.