[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does this story make you feel about Britain?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: _77183433_mir27.jpg (343KB, 624x810px) Image search: [Google]
_77183433_mir27.jpg
343KB, 624x810px
How does this story make you feel about Britain?
>>
>>132822668
Hitler was 110% right.
>>
>>132822668
>Asian gang

Those god damn gangs of chinks
>>
>>132822830
Hitler didn't want to wipe out every race you edge lord he wanted to stop the Bolshevik Jews controlling Germany's media government and banking institutions.

Hitler dindu nuffin wrong
>>
>>132822668
>Asian
Britain is lost
>>
>>132822668

Thank fuck we fought for independence.
>>
>>132823077
England wouldn't be stuffed full of Pakis if Hitler got his way.
>>
I'm thinking that you should have given the public officials and policemen involved in this atrocity the good ol' William Wallace treatment.
>>
>>132822668
I like how they say "Asian gangs" to cover up the point that they're middle easterners.
>>
>>132822668
The fact that it says "asian gang" proves that even the writer is a part of the problem.
>>
>>132822875
>Those god damn gangs of chinks

Pakistan is in asia, retard
>>
>>132823217
'Asian' is a general term for those from the Raj, even Middle East. No one refers to Chinese, Thais, Japanese, Malays, etc as 'Asian'.
>>
>>132823380
They're not "Middle Easterners". They're predominantly Pakistanis. What you refer to as 'Asian' in the US is not the same here.
>>
>>132823077
the same jews that control the media, government and banking institutions in almost every western country now.. one of the results you can see from
>>132822668
>>
>>132823225
You lost
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.