[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Poll Time: Iran or Saudi Arabia?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

File: pollUP.png (9KB, 660x256px) Image search: [Google]
pollUP.png
9KB, 660x256px
>http://www.strawpoll.me/13381719
Do you support the Shai or the Sunni?
>>
>>132822189
bump
>>
Saudi Arabia because they are our ally, iran is the #1 supporter of terrorism
>>
>>132822189
Nuke em both
>>
>>132822189
I support the shits.
>>
>>132823306
Right, but if one had to win, whom would you rather it be?
>>
>>132822549

Are you having a giggle there friend?

I think you've got it the wrong way around.
>>
Wow, Iran at 90%.

4Chan REALLY loves Iran.
>>
>>132826117
We just hate the Saudis
>>
>>132827664
y tho
>>
>>132822189
Both need to lose. Kill the weaker one first and push the stronger towards heavy losses then put it out of its misery.
>>
>>132826117
No /pol/ just really hates Saudi Arabia

>>132828015
They're basically the Muslim equivalent of Israel
>>
File: BZbtNvp.png (1MB, 960x1080px) Image search: [Google]
BZbtNvp.png
1MB, 960x1080px
traps are legal in Iran so definitely Iran.
>>
>>132822189
>Do you support the Shia or the Sunni?
No.
>>
>>132822189
Saudis are evil vile pests friends of Israel.
>>
>>132822189
I support both of their death
>>
>>132822189

Saudi Arabia.

Iran >70 million shitskins

Saudi Arabia: >20 million shitskins

If SA exterminates all the Iranians that means a net gain of 20 million dead shitskins.
>>
File: 1497882787006m.jpg (129KB, 1024x609px) Image search: [Google]
1497882787006m.jpg
129KB, 1024x609px
>>132828192

Both need to wiped out. Unfortunately burgers never learn.
>>
>>132822189
Iran. It was a secular free country before the CIA decided to bring the Ayatollah. Fucked up the whole country
>>
>>132828536
*50 million.

I'm tired.
>>
>>132822189
Neither, I hope they have a war that drags on forever.
>>
Everyone will vote Iran because of an r/The-Donald like
>LE BASED SHIA MEME XDDD
Not knowing that they are awful too. Saudi's are still worse mind you, but there needs to be a neither option too.
>>
>>132824064
Both will ascend
>>
>>132828536
my nigga....but for real, anything that is anti ISIS. I was in Iraq for OIF 4 and OIF 5 and the locals i met were great people and no different than many americans in the fact they just wanted a normal life and work and life to raise their kids. No care for the west one way or another. Those are the people I support. It is no different than nationalism. And i respect that. They just want land and home to raise family and just live life. These are the people I support because I can understand it and I support it. The other half wants to kill, maim, murder, rape, and just cause harm and chaos for religous purposes because some dead guy years ago said he might get some virgins and God calls for it. It is a cult mentality, not religous zealotism. But on the positive these people are not much different than the thugs that shoot pistols sideways because it is gangsta. They are idiots. and they are pawns. They are just as much tools of the jews as every other race. probably more so. they have no pull when it comes to MSM like the western world online. aloha ackbar i eat bacon in the name of allah and then wipe my anus with the quran. mfw i have impregnated 6 muslim women and make sure my kids are westernized and are going to be jihad against the "east".
>>
Iranians are at least distantly related to Europeans through their indo-aryan heritige. Arabs, aka semites, on the other hand...
>>
>>132828310
No way faggotry is legal in Iran.
>>
>>132828854
iran>australia
not even memeing
>>
>>132829929
t. Ahmed Al-Fulari
>>
>>132822189
neither, hope both end up destroyed

>ahah choose your side: a pile of shit or a heap of shit!"
no
>>
>>132830004
isnt that an arabic name
>>
>>132828589
The entire middle east should be nuked but in comparison, Iran is the lesser of the two evils
>>
iran for sure
>>
File: 1492447446228.jpg (177KB, 662x621px) Image search: [Google]
1492447446228.jpg
177KB, 662x621px
>there are people on /pol/ who unironically voted for Saudi Arabia
>>
I voted Iran. They're better than the Saudi's , and I've got roots over there.
>>
Saudi is trying to steal our influence in the Gulf bigly right now and Shia is the only proper branch of mudslime faith on top of the fact that Iran makes Israel lose its shit makes me strongly in favor of Iran over Saudis
>>
File: Fix bayonets.jpg (61KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
Fix bayonets.jpg
61KB, 620x413px
>>132822189
Neither
>>
>>132829894
They are one of the top countries with trannies or something, surprisingly.
>>
>22 trump shills voted SA
>>
>>132829894
It's not, in fact they execute gays. But fucking traps and being a girl with a feminine penis isn't gay
>>
What Al Qaeda, ISIS loving traitor would support Saudi Arabia?. It's literally behind all modern islamic terror. It doesn't take a genius geopolitical expert, spy or fucking jesus to figure it out. Who has benefitted most from Al Qaeda and now ISIS's terrorism...Saudi Arabia. The attack's on the west are a distraction....99% of the terrorism occurs in the Middle East itself and its always against Saudi Arabia's political, economic regional rivals. ISIS blows up Iraq....Iraqi oil supply lowers, Saudi oil makes more money...blame terrorism on Iran...or now Qatar...lol Qatar....and Saudi Arabia claims more political power.
>>
>>132822189

Both
>>
>>132822189
Saudis are Wahhabists, extremists. That's the ideology where all the Islamic terrorism is coming from.
>>
>>132828603
this
>>
Saudi Arabia is the devil.
If you don't know what wahabi is, look it up.
If you criticize the monarchy, you get your head chopped off.
If you want to leave islam, you get your head chopped off.
all other religions besides wahabi islam are banned.
if anyone is caught with a bible, head chopped off.
women can't drive. can't vote. can't leave the house without a male relative chaperone.
slavery is legal.
usa/britain and saudi arabia made a deal that's why they are in bed together.
saudi arabia agreed to create the petro dollar in exchange for usa supporting it's evilness.
Saudi arabia has murdered 12,000 innocent Yemenis in the last 2 years with the help of USA because the Yemenis are not wahabis.
Mainstream media is silent on the evil of Saudi Arabia and falsely demonizes Iran.
Iran is heaven if you compare it to Saudi Arabia. You don't get your head chopped off in Iran, you don't have to be Muslim, slavery isn't legal, and women can drive, vote, go out alone etc.
The fact is Saudi Arabia is the #1 exporter of terrorism in the world.
Fox news will say it's Iran but that's not true.
Iran is just the last country the USA planned to invade and topple in their 7 country taken down plan. If you haven't already seen it look up 7 country plan by General Wesley Clark on youtube.
>>
>>132822189
I support whoever the jews hate. It's the one constant you can trust in life
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.