/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Opioid Epidemic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 260
Thread images: 25

File: aaaaaa.jpg (57KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaa.jpg
57KB, 800x533px
Never realized how big this problem was until a person i used to talk to in high school recently OD'd. why is it becoming such a huge problem what do (((they))) gain out of this?

It's such a problem its affecting the workforce. Even the fed came out and said they can't reach full employment with this being the issue.

http://archive.is/NAaz7

http://archive.is/qtm38

Interesting study that isn't really talked about. With a ten day supply of these pills 1-5 become addicts.

http://archive.is/mzlTk

Wtf is going on /pol/
>>
>>132820123
Read Dreamland by Sam Quinones.

A thorough and good read about the opioid epidemic.
>>
>>132820298
Oh, and if you do in fact read it, you'll come out the other end with a burning hatred of illegal Mexican immigrants.
>>
>>132820123

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ao8L-0nSYzg
This explains it pretty well.
Broken families/no community leads to drug abuse to fill the emotional "hole".
>>
>>132820123
not a problem with a little self control
I freely admit that I'm a total loser from /r9k/ but there's nothing wrong with enjoying a nice line of dope with weed on the weekend.
dope just isn't something for every day.
also you don't have to shoot up
>>
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes
>>
>>132820123
Supply and cost incentive. I was listening to some Jew doctor trying to explain it on NPR the other day and he was just so completely wrong. NPR is nothing but Jews anyway. I have a doctor in the family and he's more correct about the situation.

But my old HS friends know what the real deal is. We never had shit and oversupply this strong. It's not necessary. It's supposed to be like you get your wisdom teeth out and you get a one-time bottle of codine that you don't need so you have a little bit of fun on the side or maybe sell it off if you don't care for it.
>>
>>132820123
Because the big pharma kikes want more shekels and more non jews dead.

A genocide of the kikes is the only answer.
>>
>>132820123
Society is shit.
>>
>>132820123
>what do (((they))) gain out of this?
Money and dead whites its pretty ideal for (((them)))
>>
>>132820893
>dope just isn't something for every day.
Dude stop i distinctly remember telling myself that while i was in the process of getting hooked
>>
>>132820893
I took econ 101 from an internationally famous kike professor.

I'll never forget the reaction of the class when he explained supply and demand by saying plenty of people shoot smack on the weekend and never get addicted.
>u wot m8
>what exactly does that have to do with supply and demand?

But I guess that was back when societal norms hadn't quite degraded this far. That was back just before trading prescription drugs like pokemon cards was the main thing you did at school.
>>
>>132821570
That's true though. People do smack intermittently and don't get addicted.

Addicts do smack and die. Same with alcoholics.

We have an addiction problem not a use problem.
>>
>>132everyt3
They gave me my life back from cripiling pain. Been on them a year with strict schedules and 2 week breaks every few months. Like everyhing fags will. be fags. Pot addiction is no different.
>>
>>132821785
That might be true, but why would you even say that to a bunch of college kids?

And we're not talking about cooking up a spoonful of smack anymore like in the movies.

I'll never forget how discussion about Jew pills on 4chan went from a stigma against them to talking about it being the good shit.
>>
It's pretty simple. It is huge in economically depressed areas with high unemployment (see "Rust Belt"). Areas that have been reliant about 25-30 years ago on industries like steel mills, aluminum mills, coal mines and related industries have seen those industries disappear or become greatly diminished. Leading to low unemployment and reliance on government aid. Whole generations moved away. All that is left is minimum wage and depression. To alleviate depression, people turned to alcohol, painkillers, weed, and heroin to escape from their worthless existence. You can go to any Rust Belt town or city in the USA and find a high rate of addiction and overdoses. If big business and Jews weren't so hell bent on destroying the middle class and maximizing profit from good goyim imports, none of this would have happened.
>>
>>132822226
*high unemployment
>>
>>132822226
So true. One of my HS friends wound up going to a rustbelt school. So many funny stories about getting drunk and doing literally anything they could think of to avoid the depression and hopelessness. But that's how he eventually wound up in AA.

At least he didn't wind up like some of my other HS friends who got hooked really eventually on H and then wound up in really bad places in life.
>>
DEA Form 225.

> This form is for new applicants. Any person who does not currently possess a DEA registration to conduct business with controlled substances in the following categories may access the application form. The categories of applicant who can apply using this form are manufacturers, distributors, researchers, canine handlers, analytical laboratories, importers, and exporters.

https://www.deadiversion.usdoj.gov/drugreg/reg_apps/225/225_instruct.htm
>>
>>132820123
Have you considered that perhaps (((they))) is not actually a monolithic jewish hivemind set on the destruction of all you hold dear

and maybe it's just rich pharmaceutical companies using shortsighted methods of getting people hooked up their cheap painkillers so they can keep making money so this quarter's report looks better even at the expense of the years ahead?
>>
>>132820123
>why is it becoming such a huge problem
Available addictive drugs + social isolation = addiction problem. Read the book or visit the website of "Chasing the Scream" a new look at addiction. This doctor's experiments with rats shows that social isolation is just as important as the classic addictive properties in determining whether or not an individual will become addicted. You know it's true, else doctors would never have used opiods at all if everybody was going to become an addict.
Availability brings to the second part of your question.

>what do (((they))) gain out of this?
(((They))) gain;
destruction of social fabric, creates need for "government intervention" (think war on drugs)
jobs for the DEA and others
power in the form of back channels and dark money for black ops (((CIA)))
>>
Only thing that can stop it is mass incarceration of addicts in camps, and an Naltrexone Implant, by force, if necessary.
But, surprise, surprise, these implants haven't been approved by the FDA yet.
>>
>>132820123
As someone who grew up in the 90's I'm unsure. People were dropping like flies back then. I moved to Colorado about 2yrs ago and it's actually a pretty big problem here. I live in the springs too which is a military town. I can only imagine how bad Denver is. I guess it's a self correcting problem. They pretty much all eventually OD
>>
>>132822693
There have been several people back where I'm from that have Od'd over the years. Back there, if you don't work in a coal mine, chem plant, oil/gas company, or electric utility, you're stuck at Dollar General or McDonalds. Even the hospitals pay pretty shit wages there and are run poorly. Its the same in all rust belt towns though. Thriving from the 30s to the 70s, then the decline to welfare communities.
>>
>>132823317
>what is ibogaine treatment
>>
The answer is people are fucking stupid and ruin their lives on drugs. Maybe if they invested in an education and had decent parents who taught them not to be such fucking losers they would achieve something other than death in their lives.

Unfortunately, the fact that they can't go work in some shitty coal mine like pa means they just decide to get fucked up all day rather than work like a decent American.
>>
>>132821052
Na, that's just propaganda. Most of the heavy addicts didnt come to addiction through legal meds. They got addicted because they used harder and harder party drugs.

Most addicts made a choice one day to use. Although, I am sure a lot of it is undiagnosed or improperly managed mental health issues.

Side note: Narcan should be rationed. You get it for free one time. After that, they let you die.
>>
>>132823403
I love how many blond haired people ate here, though in Old colorado where I'm at is full of hippies/sjws.
>>
>>132823317
>Only thing that can stop it is mass incarceration of addicts in camps
>Only thing that can stop it
What utter rubbish and foolish thinking.
Are you going to deny the reductions both in number of addicts and drug related crime achieved by Portugal?
>>
>>132823450
>Even the hospitals pay pretty shit wages
damn dude you just made me have feely feels from one time I wound up being like some kind of temporary life coach to a guy trying to straighten out his life going to school to be a nurse while having a debilitating opioid addiction.

I don't know what happened to him in the end. As usual not the best situation at home and damn did he just need somebody to talk to. I hope he's ok.
>>
>>132820123
We lead dreary fucking lives with no meaning, couple that with no morals, no traditions and no family in a globalist world you end up seeking refuge in escapism, for some that's anime, for others drugs.

>>132820893
What does 'dope' mean in this context? Don't be so fucking uneducated about drugs that you can't even name the poison that could very well ruin your life.

"Self control" goes right out the window over the course of a few months. Do not count on being among the tiny minority that handle doing hard drugs without going off the deep end; most people have two choices, get out or get fucked.
I got out, but honestly my life is fucking terrible which is what drove me into these things in the first place, so I'll probably end up getting back into them in a few years before jumping in front of a train.

>>132822226
Not necessarily a defining factor. Norway being one of the richest countries also has the largest population of opioid addicts in Europe.
>>
Where's the point of no return?

We nail that coffin and maybe vampires will stop leeching.
>>
File: mel bueno.jpg (63KB, 900x632px) Image search: [Google]
mel bueno.jpg
63KB, 900x632px
I think it's funny. I see the local news having a special report about a bad strain of heroin going around. It's hilarious I'm screaming at the TV!!!! DONT WANT TO DIE DONT DO IT!! HOLY FUCK!

And the news will give a report about bad heroin as opposed to not do it.

Then there was a special report that the cops and EMS have a new drug narcam to help with overdoses.

Just don't fuckin do it holy fuck guys!!!!!
>>
>>132824126
>I got out, but honestly my life is fucking terrible which is what drove me into these things in the first place, so I'll probably end up getting back into them in a few years before jumping in front of a train.
As I said above in >>132823276
Social isolation is a huge component of addiction problems.
I've been on the merry-go-round of addiction with heroin in my youth, and morphine/ delodid when my wife had cancer and died. The natural course of addiction is to grow past it or die.
Every day you wake up is a new chance to change your life for the better or worse. Its a decision you make, and you alone have that choice.

The only constant thing in the universe is change.
>>
>>132823797
>Most of the heavy addicts didnt come to addiction through legal meds. They got addicted because they used harder and harder party drugs.
I've seen both. I haven't been in the drug scene for a while but there's no question at all to me that the guys who got somewhat messed up on pills and almost made it out are also the same ones that eventually lost it.

Maybe the party drug people weren't a lot better, but more of them grew out of it.
>>
>>132824532
>messed up on pills and almost made it out are also the same ones that eventually lost it.

Pills are still party drugs. Theyre just obtained off the street. You can get anything from your local dealers. People get legit scrips and sell half of them to buy their next scrip...
>>
File: Cy2h1kqVEAApcmH.jpg (151KB, 678x960px) Image search: [Google]
Cy2h1kqVEAApcmH.jpg
151KB, 678x960px
>>132820123
Its due to the niggers. Shit use to be contained in their neighborhoods but with retarded liberal politicians, they decide to move public housing into white neighborhoods because they think it will reduce crime, that somehow being around whites will make niggers better people. Instead you now get niggers pushing their drugs in white neighborhoods and the kids eat it up. Property value goes down, crime is no longer contained in certain areas, crime goes up, and more people get hooked cause sheckleburg who lives in an all white gated community with a private police force thought niggers would stop being niggers in good neighborhoods.
>>
>>132820123
Oh boy here comes "more" government overlords.
Fuck addicts. Let "em die. Drugs aren't the problem. Stupid assholes are the problem.
>>
>>132820123
They remove working-class whites to make room for imported shitskins. Simple.
>>
>>132823403
>I guess it's a self correcting problem

Wrong. The government developed narcan to reverse the overdoses. Cant make any money if demand died out because users died out.
>>
>>132824532
>but more of them grew out of it.
it takes years to grow out of it, and that's if you don't get busted and are just allowed to let the addiction take it's natural course.

The availability of cheap high grade heroin from our US guarded fields in Afgansitan have contributed. The cheap fentanyl with easy access from China is helping to kill the addicts because of it's extreme potency.
The cocaine epidemic was aimed at the black inner city and this opiod epidemic is aimed at the suburban and rural whites. Both were methods of the general destruction of American society needed by the (((globalist))) agenda.
>>
>>132824776
Sorry for the misunderstanding in terminology.

What I mean by "pills" are ones that you get a prescription for, and, in particular, opiods (or opiates desu I don't remember exactly the right terms from when I had a passing interest in neruopharmocology).

When I think "party drugs" I think back to a time before there might be DXM in your E. Not when you were eating paxil by the handful, you didn't know what to do with this spare fentynal patch your dad got that was too strong for him, the bottle of oxy for god knows what reason people need oxy, a free handfull of vics, and then thinking maybe it'd be cheaper and easier to just snort some H because, hey, it's not like you're shooting up!
>>
>>132823403
Army or air force? I just left the springs in February after 13 years. Legal weed brought all the wrong kind of talent to that town. It should be legal. But god damn do retards make that their entire life's focus.
>>
>>132825588
CO Springs has an AF training academy+base
>>
>>132825477
Anyone addicted to opioids should seriously consider Kratom. It keeps withdrawal at bay and its more or less harmless.
>>
>>132820123
America controlled 90% of the world's heroin for a decade, but heroin is cheap and illegal. Heroin pills are legal and expensive. Do the math, dumbshit.
>>
>>132825718
It has 3 af bases an army base and norad. Acdemy, pete, shreiver and norad.
>>
>>132820123
doctors got people hooked on purpose it is a white problem the blacks have their on stuff (crack I dunno) but it is my belief it is affecting the states where all the jobs were taken out of the country - the politicians and/or (((they))) wanted the white peoples demise in middle america-
this situation is fucking disgusting. In Toledo some white middle class mother gave her 11 year old daughter to her dealer - some shit negger to fuck - that is the power of this opioid shit
>>
>>132825745
>should seriously consider Kratom.
I just recently heard about this stuff. Wish it was around while I was going thru withdrawl. You have to understand the first time I had problems was 40 yr ago and things like Kratom weren't widely known or available.
>>
>>132825477
I've got guys I used to know in prison for pretty serious crimes that took a few years to work up to.
>get told by a friend of a friend that his dad who works for the local police saw a certain name on the list of priority targets
Wow, I forgot how nice it was to to grow up in a town before drugs got out of hand

Actually I don't even want to go on from there. But they don't shape up and then they're in police reports and that's about the last you've heard of them until somebody emails you a court record or something.
>>
>>132825745
"Red" kratom, right? any tips for online sources? They sell it at my local ((("""smoke"""))) shops but I'm sure that stuff is marked-up 2-3x
>>
>>132825718
And Carson is the army one
>>
>>132825718
Last I heard COS was number 2 next to DC for being under threat of nuclear attack because it has such a high density of military personel
>>
>>132825498
>fentynal patch
My sister who's a nurse has a stash of these., Always offering me a few whenever I get a backache or something. No thanks sis.

I worked with a guy once who stole his moms patches, would slap one on and then proceed to do the most physical labor possible. I asked him why he did this. "I get a better buzz that way" SMDH. I also asked him what his mom does for pain now that he's stolen all of her patches. (stupid grin is all he had).
>>
>>132826020
As bad as it is to mention Reddit around here, check out the subs for Kratom. Plenty of good quality vendors in the stickies. Some /fit/ fags might have some experience with it as well if you ask around there.
>>
>>132826020
Kratom is all amped up these days like anything else, so I would have to recommend being wary of smoke shops in the same way you'd be wary of fucking yourself up on spice instead of just regular weed that anybody can get.

It never did anything much for me. A lot of people think it's a way to get knocked, and it's not. But it's worth looking in to as a way to work off an addiction just like if you're hooked on cigs and you can back it down to safe vaping then you're pretty much a success story.
>>
>>132825995
>I had problems was 40 yr ago
Papa is a drug addict Grangran.
>>
>>132824530
I agree with you 100% on the social isolation part, I feel it every day. Somehow I got a job this spring, but my social life does not extend beyond my mother, and it hasn't for years. When it comes to talking to people I'm like a piece of wood.

The only thing I actually look forward to in life is smoking weed and doing lsd, which are the two drugs I allow myself to do after quitting everything else, also because I otherwise end up drinking instead.

Fuck it, you seem like you have some experience with these things. I cut off my best and only real friend, who was also the person who introduced me to drugs and the subhuman community that surrounds it. I haven't seen or spoken to him in two years, I used to have really vivid dreams about him and still do sometimes, and now two weeks ago he suddenly calls me and wants to meet.
I'm not really sure what to do, I don't even know if it would be worth it to salvage that friendship even if that is still possible at this point.
At the same time I miss having someone to talk to, and I probably wont be able to make any new friends elsewhere.
>>
>>132825588
I'm not in the military. We don't have legal weed here, you have to go to manitou. I know Denver supposedly went to shit. I'm from the Dallas/Fort Worth area and for such a small city the springs has a really bad homeless problem
>>
>>132820123
read this thread on dr. jack krus facebook page and learn.

drjackkruse/posts/1824180904312922:0
>>
>>132826467
this. It won't fuck you up or anything like people think. It just boosts mood and focus. You can get a "buzz" off of it, but you can do that with caffeine too. It doesn't mean its pleasant. If you have anxiety, opiate addiction, depression, chronic pain, or just need a little bit of stress off your shoulders check it out. Get it from a good vendor though.
>>
>>132821506
Don;t be such a pussy, just because you have no conviction and the mental fortitude of a nigger doesn't mean everyone else is as weak as you
t. millionaire who just had a nice shot if hydromorphone and is in no way addicted to opiates.
I probably wont have another shot for a month or two.
>>
File: blade-runner-wallpaper7.jpg (350KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
blade-runner-wallpaper7.jpg
350KB, 1920x1080px
>>132826629
That's always a hard call to make. I burned a lot of bridges myself. I haven't let any of them back into my life. What benefit to your life would it have besides an outlet? Its one of those staring at the abyss, the abyss stares back kind of things. They may also be seeking an outlet. And what they put back into you may not be worth having someone to vent to. Do what you think is right man, best of luck. /pol is a fucked up excuse of a friend, but I think I prefer it to most people.
>>
File: weedIV.jpg (350KB, 615x761px) Image search: [Google]
weedIV.jpg
350KB, 615x761px
>>132826543
ya, and I've seen a lot in the decades;
Speed Kills ~ from the 60's
Freebase ~ crack
Mexican mud and China white

and now it's Meth and Opioids

I've had problems with most of them in the past but keep pretty clean these days because I like life without the monkey on my back better.
>>
>>132826629
You don't really sound like a person who takes LSD much. I used to deal it and other things like that and a whole lot of people would take it once or so and not really get it but decide it was a neat experience.

There are also the kind of people who dive in too deep and for too long. But those people usually get to be obviously delusional. In my case for instance I had to stop for about a year until trees didn't look so weird all the time anymore.

But if you use whatever you use carefully, with contemplation, time off, research, etc. then that's how you'd want to help your way through social problems and to understand how other people think. Really the people who do that kind of thing as a party drug equivalent to drinking and never see anything more in it depress me the most. Their brains must be dead.
>>
>>132820123
>Opioid Epidemic
>Never realized how big this problem was

All the junkies are now chiming in.
Priceless.
>>
>>132822134
fuck you pussy drugs kill weak minded white trash, there is nothing wrong with them
>>
>>132826629
>I don't even know if it would be worth it to salvage that friendship
ALWAYS worth the effort anon. Not much to lose and much to gain.
>>
>>132826812
Bro there are definitely "social clubs" like best budz that will sell you a 10 dollar lighter and it comes with weed. There's a place downtown that is similar. You donate to the club and they hook you up with hash on site. Its not strictly "legal weed" but it isn't illegal through loopholes. I lived there for 13 years. Worked armed security for several places like this.
>>
>>132827035
+1
>>
>>132826812
Also, yeah fuck the homeless. My old firm was contracted by the city to clear camps out. Some fucked up people gravitate to that city these days.
>>
>>132820123
People have no self control. They could measure out street drugs in smaller amounts and not risk ODing or death, but they want it all.
>>
I am entitled to my dependency or I am dependent on my entitlements.

I think those could be dangerous mindsets when applied to the effects of drugs.

You get high, and you feel like it should be free and everlasting.

Slippery slope.
>>
>>132824427
wow you are retarded
abstinence only doesnt work
remember sex ed?
drugs are more enjoyable than sex
>>
>>132827035
It's such a potential good for society. I've never gotten a real addiction to opiates but god damn you have to be a fucking monster to want to outlaw something that might help some people for whatever reason back into normal life.
>>
File: Tomoe.Mami.full.1317853.jpg (720KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
Tomoe.Mami.full.1317853.jpg
720KB, 1152x864px
Redpill me on Suboxone. I take it for both opiod maintenance and for chronic pain so I'm likely going to be taking it for the rest of my life.
>>
>>132827206
>but keep pretty clean these days because I like life without the monkey on my back better.

Good to hear. I was addicted to Ativan for 20 years. Doc gave it to me for an ulcer. If he didn't offer a refill I would go to another doctor. I'd bounce around between docs for a long time. I didn't believe I was an addict. After all it was a legal script from a doc right? 11 months in prison cured me. 2 stints in rehab never worked. Detox is a great way to start again.
>>
>>132822226
Is heroin or whatever cheap enough that the poor can afford it?
>>
>>132827304
>drugs kill weak minded white trash,
I'm not sure you're wrong
>addiction as a method of Darwinian selection
alcohol and the American Indian comes to mind...
>>
>>132822988
>Have you considered that perhaps (((they))) is not actually a monolithic jewish hivemind set on the destruction of all you hold dear

this is actually the main theme of most literature on antisemitism that i've read.
>>
>>132820123
im starting a rehab in florida to combat the problem
>>
it's hilariously defensive at times
>>
>>132827490
Yea, I know. I've gotten cards on my door advertising to sell you a lighter for $50 then give you 3 grams of weed for free. Thankfully though most of the drug addicts are contained to the southeast part of town. It's still amazing how many are out there. Everyone tells me Denver is way worse though. Being one of the first states to legalize pot apparently ruined the major cities here
>>
File: received_1068321199846279.jpg (53KB, 792x612px) Image search: [Google]
received_1068321199846279.jpg
53KB, 792x612px
>>132820123
Underestimating weak willed people and not treating addiction as a possible side effect
>>
>>132820123
The US prescribes 99% of the opioid medication in the entire world.

Serving our own with big pharma heroin on the dime of subsidized insurance. That's why it's an epidemic.
>>
>>132827854
>Detox is a great way to start again.
LOL ya, getting clean lowers the tolerance and makes that $20 go further.
Like I said above the natural course of addiction is to grow out of it or die. If you don't choose to quit on your own you'll most likely just go right back to the same self-destructive behavior.
You have to get tired of the monkey and choose to change, it cannot be imposed by others.
>>
>>132827797
I've heard of it going around and the claims from a chemical perspective look like an improvement, but I can't give you the redpill on it. I guess so far maybe if it hasn't become too big of a topic then it must be somewhat effective?

Here's another idea: give it a shot for maybe a year or so and get back to us. What do you have left to lose?
>>
>>132827135
t. retarded
>>
File: 1446750311487.jpg (230KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1446750311487.jpg
230KB, 1280x960px
>>132820123
>But like man if we legalized all drugs like man uh.. you know people wouldn't OD and uh.. you know like the war on drugs...

This just in: drugs are bad m'kay.
You shouldn't do drugs, m'kay.
>>
>>132825916
>doctors got people hooked on purpose

This is such a nigger tier meme. I maxed out my refills and loved taking 1.5X my dosage for kicks. Never became addicted. I use Kratom occasionally to get that feel though.
>>
File: 1498735920219.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1498735920219.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>132827998
Yeah. I love it there, I really do. Besides the 3 summers in a row where everything was on fire, its paradise. I25 is a HUGE drug corridor. You can get anything in the springs or Denver. Even qualuudes which nobody outside of the fucking 70s has even heard of. I lived off of Hancock on the SE side for 4 years before I left. Drugs are everywhere in that town. People are weak enough to let it eat them alive though. Stay safe man. If you want a good place to have a drink I would heartily reccomend the Detour bar and grill off of Hancock. Spent election night there and everyone was stoked for trump. You will most likely be the youngest person there by 20 years, but the drinks are cheap and they have pool tables. Nobody gets drunk and wants to fight. Do an anon a favor and grab a beer there for me. I miss my little bar. Food is good too.
>>
>>132827918
Did they shut down most pain clinics there? Only heard of "Oxy buses" in that show Justified, never IRL. It's just a bunch of people taking trips to FL to pick up pills.
>>
>>132827035
It does fuck you up if you have low tolerance. You can get high for three weeks, then it does next to nothing. You stop doing it for awhile to get that feel again.
>>
>>132828235
>>Detox is a great way to start again.
I talked to quite a few in treatment centers who were there just to detox so they could go use again. And ask most people on the street who they believe are these type of people who go to rehab. They assume patients are old homeless junkies. Not true. Most are well to do and here a lot were GM employees who were admitted to keep their jobs. By law an employer can't fire you if you have a "problem" with substance abuse. So these guys would just check themselves into rehab.
>>
>>132828526
>thinks that the war on drugs is a good thing
>believed everything he learned at DARE camp
>never learned about how the war on drugs fuels drug epidemics and creates unsafe and dangerous conditions.
>>
>>132828166
I've heard something that they count anyone with prescriptions as an OD, even if it's not the cause.
>>
File: 1499046430697_01.png (362KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1499046430697_01.png
362KB, 500x500px
Look at how much heroin production has increased since we began all of our occupation in the middle East. Cia has to make money for the stuff it does in secret , and their market has been drugs since Nam.
>>
>>132829005
I remember a recent story of some guy caught with a field of poppies.
>>
>>132828743
>get high for three weeks
I wish man. You're a lucky dog. First kratom fucked me up was when I already had a tolerance and decided to go after it like an alcoholic.

Put me on my ass like the usual stories. It's no fucking high. But sure if you don't abuse I can see how it makes life a little bit better to the point you don't fall down the black hole.
>>
>>132829005
Drugs wouldn't be such a huge problem if not for all the customers here in the U.S.
>>
>>132820123
thing is in California it's a big scam for the "treatment" facilities. Costs like $300,000 for 6 months and the insurance companies paid them but they're getting so many claims now it's bankrupting them. There's no way this treatment costs that much - it's a big scam. Thanks Obama!
>>
Step 1. Bring good paying jobs back, is already happening

Step 2. Get rid if the gangs that import and push the shit, also already happening

Step 3. Build a wall to keep the human garbage and drugs out, this step is still in the beginning stage.

Step 4. Gas the kikes. We can dream
>>
>>132827182
>They may also be seeking an outlet.
I've been thinking this exact thing, it's the only reason I can think of that would make him call me out of the blue after two years. He was also a social retard like myself, we were pretty similar in that way.

>>132827215
How does someone who does a lot of lsd sound like? This easter was the first time I did lsd in about a year, since then I've tripped once every two-four weeks when the opportunity arises. I've never had HPPD like you describe though.

I've never been a party goer either. Lsd makes me see beauty in things, looking at the skies, smoking cigarettes, watching movies and listening to music. I also abuse it at times, but at least I'm keenly aware of the fact at those times, you can't ignore or hide that from yourself when tripping. I'd like to think the contemplative qualities outweigh the escapism, but probably not.

Another thing which appeals to me a lot is the feeling that I am not alone when I trip. It's like I can talk and act out things with myself. I replay year old conversations in my head and it feels very real, like talking to an old friend. Which I guess means I'm leaning towards being one of these people.
>There are also the kind of people who dive in too deep and for too long.

>>132827374
I guess it would be worth a try, but I'm still terrified about it.
>>
>>132829005
Opioids have been the province of the CIA and DEA since just after prohibition. Look into the opium trade in the 1930s~1960s and learn some really interesting things about our government.
>>
>>132827862
At first. Bags can range from $4-$10.

>>132829409 (You)
Nice meme.

>>132820123
The white middle class is ODing off dope cut with Fent.
>>
>>132829206
Surely it's a problem in most countries, just not mentioned. I remember VICE had an episode about heroin or meth in Afghanistan.
>>
Opioids are bad and I think Benzos are another worry.

Apparently Benzos have the worse withdrawals
>>
>>132829322
I remember seeing that Malibu Treatment commercial. Got annoying by it and finally looked up its price, about $80K/month. I think Betty Ford Clinic is cheaper, says $155/day to $3,300/week.
>>
>>132820123
>what do (((they))) gain out of this
Inert and compliant populace dependent on assistance from the state to buy the drugs they are addicted to.
>>
>>132824126
This guy has one of the few correct answers in the thread.

Don't get into heroin kids. I've run enough of you dumb neet fuckers OD'ing.
>>
>>132829702
Drugs aren't the problem.
Customers are.
All those war on drugs campaigns never addresses it either. No one has the balls to call people out on it. Certainly no politician will.
>>
>>132829509
>How does someone who does a lot of lsd sound like?
It varies. One of my favorites sat his parents down around the dinner table to tell hem he was dropping acid all the time and here was how it was going to be and this is how his plan to buy and island and a helicopter was going to work and how he was going to set up a new civilization. wew. I'm just scratching the surface on one particular case. But I'm glad he wound up in a good situation last I heard.

What I would say about drugs if you're having trouble relating to other people is that it's good to do use them with other people who are on the same drugs because that kind of puts you into a different frame of mind even if it's a nutjob frame of mind. In other words, it's a way to bond. Just like if you go out with your drinking buddies you might confess your sins to each other, or get in to a fight, but the next morning, or whatever, but the next morning you're even better friends than you were the previous day.
>>
>>132829967
>tfw track marks are how you get tread on
>>
>>132829206
cia doesnt sell to your neighborhood drug dealers, and with most production outside of the US alot of it goes to other countries. they sell to cartels and people who deal with large amounts of drugs and it works its way down the chain and ends up in your town, there is a market for drugs everywhere and pretending people will ever be smart enough to avoid drugs is just foolish. i personally like what duerte is doing, as bad as it sounds.
>>
>>132820388
Care to elaborate why?
>>
>>132829967
>>132824126
Remember when eating, working out, or being productive was someone's escape?
>>
>>132820123
Americans are reaping the fruits of our war in Afghanistan.
>>
>>132829739
>Apparently Benzos have the worse withdrawals
Absolutely. Drugs like that which affect CNS are hell getting out of your system. I went through it. I've heard it's easier to detox from heroin and cocaine than benzos. No personal experience there.
>>
>>132830168
>Found Alex Jones.
>>
>>132830109
No retard, drugs are the problem. What a fucking retard. /pol/ is 18+ so gtfo.
>>
>>132820123
Anyone watch that show Snowfall? Does it give CIA credit for crack or do the blacks take credit?

Makes you wonder how proud blacks are of crack or if they still blame whites.
>>
>>132828862
So you are of the opinion that if opiods were freely available the addiction, dependency and OD issue would go away?

Please do explain that to me.
>>
>>132829739
>>132830372
To add another anecdote

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/395340-What-is-the-worst-drug-to-have-withdrawals-from

It's seriously getting bad out there. Now that I started paying attention, I see more and more people addicted to xanax, ativan, etc.

Say no to drugs kids! (Except MDMA, because that shit is too good)
>>
>>132830520
>no retard guns are the problem
>drugs get people high, people don't get high on drugs
>ban assault drugs now
>>
>>132830520
>No retard, drugs are the problem.
Oh really?
Someone tie you up and force feed them to you?
Be in denial and die.
IDGAF.
>>
>>132829739
Benzo has some of the worst withdrawals. One of the shittier things about those drugs are that regular people get them on prescription and end up not being able to easily quit. Doctors hand out benzo like candy for anything from insomnia to anxiety.

I have never met a recreational benzo user though, so I would put the majority of the blame on the medical sector.
As far as I am aware people without 'legit' prescriptions only develop addictions/withdrawals if they frequently use it to sleep after doing stimulants.

>>132829967
Hopefully I'll be able to follow my own advice.
>>
Drug dependency/addition is for week dysgenic whites. I have been on painkillers multiple times due to injuries and I have never felt the urge to abuse them at a whim.
>>
>>132830731
Mostly true.
Xanax is a popular sought after drug here locally. IDK why. I think they suck. No buzz, euphoria or anything to me. I used to get Ativan from a doctor. Ativan was supposed to be a non addictive replacement for Valium.
It wasn't.
>>
>>132830731
>Another thing which appeals to me a lot is the feeling that I am not alone when I trip. It's like I can talk and act out things with myself. I replay year old conversations in my head and it feels very real, like talking to an old friend.
And I have the same thing btw even completely sober. I guess some people just have minds that work that way.

While I found drugs and other things to be very helpful in adapting myself and growing up, probably the best thing for me in the end was learning practical skills that I could teach an use to help other people. Learning to play a musical instrument was good early on, and very soothing to my mind because it's like entering a trance but also like hearing yourself make awesome sounds.

Later it became actual labor with my hands and, as a different anon said in a different thread, coming to care about something greater than ourselves.
>>
>>132830580
I hear people calling to legalize all drugs, as if we don't have a problem with them. Are most OD's from traded drugs rather than from the doctor? Seems like the cases with a dozen ODing in a day or weekend is from mixed street drugs.
>>
>>132830629
>trusting the common man with a remote-control hole puncher that one can become proficient in after just a few days of training

>trusting the common man with arcane chemical shit that doctors and pharmacists study years for and still don't fully understand

>Having this much faith in the common (wo)man after 47% of voters were Clintards

Pubescent pothead confirmed. Back to Plebbit/420chan/whatever hellhole you came from, faggot.
>>
>>132830963

Man, they ripped out my wisdom teeth that were impacted by bone and I skipped painkillers entirely because they fucked up my ability to take a dump.

Fuck narcotics
>>
>>132831041
Don't you remember when xanax first came out how popular it was?

I got fed an entire xanny bar once and I only remember tiny bits and pieces of it, but my friends all told me afterward I was cool and calm as shit and apparently I was winning material with some girls.
>high school
>no didn't score and probably didn't even touch a boob
>>
>>132831224
I'd need to check but my instant guess is that prescription and over the counter drugs cause more dangerous over doses, but the police don't generally investigate those as crimes.

However when 10 heroin junkies all die in a single night the police try to investigate it as a crime and tell the media. Even if 20 'legal' users died in the same time period it doesn't make the news.
>>
>>132827797
You can abuse subs. So, considering you are an addict, youll probably end up abusing them as well. :(

I'm sure in 10 years we will be hearing about all the problems with subs that we arent aware of now. It's not the magic cure people make it out to be.....
>>
File: 1493265435993.jpg (79KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
1493265435993.jpg
79KB, 750x500px
>>132820123

The same reason young men play video games all day.

Women aren't worth marrying anymore cause they're roastie toastie cunts, which means no family and no incentive to make a living for anyone other than yourself.

Opiates numb you to the crippling loneliness of banging whores all the time but not having a genuine loving connection with a white woman to make babies with.

t. Heroin addict.
>>
>>132830963
I don't know how works with addicts, I know it depends on the person, but I've gone through thirty 5mg vicodin pills in about a month or so and nothing. If I felt nothing with one, I'd wait a day or two then take one. I've gone through that two or three times and once I ran out, I really had no way of getting more, so I was out of luck.
>>
>>132827862
Yep. Some people have huge dependency because they continue to take more and more until their tolerance for the stuff is through the roof. That leads them to need more and more everyday just to stay "well".
>>
If anyone has problems with addiction they should pick up a copy of Mein Kampf. You will find a higher purpose in life by becoming a National Socialist. Hitler cured me of my cocaine addiction.
>>
File: IMG_0924.gif (2MB, 235x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0924.gif
2MB, 235x240px
>>132828703
>>
>>132820123
ask yourself who is being affected the most by this epidemic?
>>
>>132831722
>Opiates numb you to the crippling loneliness of banging whores all the time but not having a genuine loving connection with a white woman to make babies with.
It was a major problem that had a lot to do with a failed marriage and neglect for my kids. Anything that numbs you is not a good thing long term. I guess I'm ok as far as the ex goes. But regret screwing up my kids life. They remember.
>>
>>132821570
have you never heard of the term "weekend warrior" ?
>>
>>132831855
>Hitler
Hitler was a junkie you retard. Apparently you missed the memo.
>>
>>132832219
according to the same sources that said he had 1 ball and a slew of STD's

that medical report was fake btw retard, David Irving found and translated the real one.
>>
>>132832181
Don't they ride Harleys?
>>
>hurr it's because of depression
I've been a NEET with no social contact aside from shitposting online any my parents calling once a day for 9 of the last 10 years. the only thing I'm "addicted" to is shitty f2p mmos, which have cost me around $200 maybe over a decade. just because your life sucks doesn't mean you have an excuse to be a degenerate.
>>
File: 1499212424297.png (335KB, 1023x619px) Image search: [Google]
1499212424297.png
335KB, 1023x619px
it's because we still haven't found a better pain medicine in thousands of years of opiate use.

people will always have pain, and until a direct painkiller that doesn't get you high is invented.

pharmaceutical companies make a lot too, just saying.
>>
>>132831327
You are missing the point.
>all the freedoms
>none of them
Pick one. You allow people to make life and death decisions, why would you not allow them to make them with their own psyche? I been saying it for yeats, you can't legislate consciousness. If someone has the desire to die (be it slowly or eating a bullet) laws do nothing to stop it. True freedom doesn't depend on whether or not you agree with it. Drugs are mostly bad, and if they eat you alive, you have my pity. But I won't claim to know better than another human as to what they want or need in their life, only what o do.
>>
>>132826342
>>132826467
I mean my WDs don't get THAT bad, but I would prefer using something besides hash oil or DayQuil to get through the first week of being dopesick
>>
>>132830322
I do, on both accounts. First I was an overeating fat fuck, then I was obsessed with being /fit/ for a couple of years, I could OHP 90kg/Bench 120kg back then.
It's still escapism, and if you do not have a healthy social life it does not bring you happiness.

>>132830112
I don't have any friends left. There was this one cool dude I was friends with since kindergarten that I introduced to weed and also trapsat the first time he did lsd. But he later made it pretty clear he didn't want to trip with me, and I suppose I can understand that because it leaves you very exposed.
Our friendship sort of broke up after I started and then quit harder drugs, so that option isn't really there any longer either way.

>Just like if you go out with your drinking buddies you might confess your sins to each other, or get in to a fight, but the next morning, or whatever, but the next morning you're even better friends than you were the previous day.
I don't think I've ever experience this to be honest.

>>132831041
I've done xanax two times, and it was neither fun or enjoyable, so I'm right there with you about those being terrible drugs. Only reasonable use would be social anxiety, and as I mentioned in the last post I don't think that's a good solution.

Valium I have done a handful of times, always to sleep after a long trip, and as such they are a godsend.
>>
>>132820388

as soon as i hopped on amphetamine salts i grew a burning hatred for illegals, especially mexicans because they feel so fucking entitled and if you question them on anything or give off any kind of negative vibe they'll go nigger ape on you.
>>
File: 1498679665374.jpg (267KB, 748x1968px) Image search: [Google]
1498679665374.jpg
267KB, 748x1968px
>>132832103

Do you have an opiate problem?
>>
>>132832322
>that medical report
I'm talking about his own doctors admissions. He got ripped a lot.
>>
File: dead2.jpg (56KB, 578x412px) Image search: [Google]
dead2.jpg
56KB, 578x412px
>>132832181
Yeah, that's exactly the example said prof had used.

What we're talking about is dumping drugs all over the place to the point where people aren't weekend warriors or anything close to it. Don't you remember what happened with the opium trade in Chyna? HSBC was literally set up to keep the books on it, and then it helped topple the housing crisis after not having the cash liquidity from the Mexican drug trade to keep things moving.

Don't even get me started on this fucking shit.
>>
>>132832357
Do you think that's possible though?

I heard some fairly new extended release paid med was voluntarily recalled by the company that produces it based on FDA recommendations. Never heard of it being blamed for ODes, but they claim it was abused.
>>
I couldn't possibly care any less. I've never known anyone who got hooked on pills who wasn't also a complete idiot (and usually a scumbag too). And of course once they're on pills they're dead to me so I don't have to suffer from any of their retarded schemes, connivances or druggy antics or deal with them begging me for money, begging to "borrow" stuff (which they immediately pawn for drugs), etc. Fuck junkies, I wish they'd all promptly die.
>>
File: 1467961236636.jpg (245KB, 1037x1382px) Image search: [Google]
1467961236636.jpg
245KB, 1037x1382px
the vile hordes of westerners probably deserve to suffer.

they have spent the past 500 years starting wars, colonizing, enslaving people, segregating people, stealing land, and propping up sweatshops to become opiod-addicted, attention-seeking, obnoxious, hypocritical, free riders.

all that was useful about western civilization has now been dispersed across the rest of humanity to use for their own fun, and the west now lacks any global influence besides the few who actually contribute to humanity.
>>
>>132831203
I could never get invested into anything, my entire life has been spent wasting time. I really envy people with a passion for something, especially those who are able to share that with others.

I play rhythm games which is soothing, but it's about as unpractical as a skill gets.
>>
>>132832430
>I don't have any friends left.
And you're fat and you failed /fit/.

You need friends dude. Good ones who care about you. And then you can move on to figuring out women and if you want to have a family and stuff like that.

Drugs aren't a magic potion to get you there. You should probably stop any drug use and maybe just figure out how to have a glass of wine or two at a nice dinner or whatever else is normal around you.
>>
>>132832438
>Do you have an opiate problem?
Not anymore. Been clean for many years. I guess everyone gets to be young and dumb once. I'd rather be old and alive. I see obits locally and you know 29 year old qt's usually don't die from cancer.
>>
>>132820388
But i already do
>>
File: 1487628307254.png (745KB, 828x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487628307254.png
745KB, 828x720px
>>132820123
>(((they)))
when will you niggers stop blaming the jews and realize the problem is the Eternal Anglos at the CIA

every time there's a risk of people taking control back from the corporations the country (((somehow))) gets inundated with opiates and identity politics

figure it out, faggots
>>
>>132832375
it's easy to criminalize the consequences of misusing a gun. if someone shoots someone you can arrest him for murder. what do you charge someone with for becoming a junkie and ruining shit for his family, friends, and coworkers?
>>
>>132833156
NIGGAS WAS CLOSE TO TAKIN OVA BUT DEN DA WHITE DEVIL AT DA CIA CREATED CRACK COCAINE
>>
>>132833328
except they literally did

and of course the whole opium war thing

two centuries of this crap and you'd think you wouldn't need someone to hold your hand
>>
>>132820388
>Oh, and if you do in fact read it, you'll come out the other end with a burning hatred of illegal Mexican immigrants.
Way to blame your issues on others. What a total idiot you are. It's the Jews, then the Blacks and now the Mexicans. You are the reason America is a global laughing stock.
>>
>>132833240
People ruin other peoples lives all the time without the help of a gun or drugs. If someone shoots themself, how do you charge them? Surely it has affected their friends and family. If someone uses drugs, it surely has done the same. Freedom comes down to personal responsibility. To allow people one potentially harmful responsibility, but not another (because of muh feelings) is hypocrisy. It still comes down to: inert, unthinking, unfeeling objects are neither good, or bad. It is the human aspect of the equation that gives these things the legs to do ill.
>>
File: 1469856485162.jpg (96KB, 813x407px) Image search: [Google]
1469856485162.jpg
96KB, 813x407px
>>132831722
This is pretty much spot on w/r/t why I'm still riding the morphine horse
>no gf
>no friends
>make $10/hr and forced to live at home for another year to help my mom pay her mortgage
>>
>>132832947
>rhythm games
I don't know what that means, but when I was a youth I spent a few years saving up to buy my favorite bass guitar with my own money. Fuck yeah finally got it. And I already had modified amps and speakers, whatever I could find, to play it through because I didn't have money for a real rig.

And I had friends that who thought it was amazing the guitar I'd been able to call my own and wanted to play it, but really we didn't care because it was so much more fun to jam together, smoke weed, sneak some wine when the parents weren't around, and things like that.

I don't know about passion for doing stuff, but that was fun as hell and I really wasn't expecting anything like that to happen.
>>
>>132833156
>when will you niggers stop blaming the jews and realize the problem is the Eternal Anglos at the CIA
Without the Eternal Jude and Eternal Anglo is nothing. International Jewry is the glue that holds the enemy together.
>>
>>132820123
Goddamnit OP don't post a picture like that, you're getting me jonesing
>>
>>132820123
Drug overdose is a great eugenics program.
>>
>>132834251
THIS
>>
>>132832375
Faggot, nearly EVERYONE understand the effects guns have on people. Pull trigger, break shit. Even a child understands that "severe medical trauma" from a bullet hole means "it's broken, and it ain't fixin'". Because people know this, they can make informed decisions on when it might be appropriate to use a firearm, having an understanding of its effects when used against a person.

On the other hand, almost NOBODY fully understands the effect drugs have on human bodies. Even doctors and pharmacists who study the effects of particular drugs often cannot explain the mechanisms behind them, and in some cases, are unable to pinpoint all of their side effects, much less drugs they don't regularly deal with.

The average person...nah, that's an understatement. About 98% of the general population CANNOT be informed about the effects of particular drugs they want to put in their bodies, because they simply do not have the medical background to even understand the literature surrounding particular drugs, even if it WERE able to fully inform them of all the risks (which it isn't, all too often). It's like trying to learn the properties of differential manifolds while still being rusty on high school algebra. It isn't going to happen. There's too much of a gap; people don't clear it, and they won't, unless they study medicine, or at least biochemistry.

You have the freedom to make an INFORMED decision. We have the right to guide our peers away from clear and present dangers, even to yourself; we can detain you for attempted suicide, for example. Surely, we can certainly try to keep you from putting drugs in your body when you're arrogant enough to think you'll know what the effects are, when you actually don't.
>>
>>132834251
They used it to kill off the homless in Poland during the initial H1N1 vaccine """tests"""
>>
>>132820893
maybe you should go back degenerate
>>
>>132820298
Excellent read. Highly recommend this one to anyone looking for information.
>>
>>132820123
Addicts are pussies or don't have REAL chronic pain. People with no-shit chronic pain are far less likely to become addicts. My neck and back are trashed and my MRI frightens lay people.

I've been prescribed hydro and oxycodone and while an effective painkiller the shit isn't a "fun" drug and made me nauseous. I have a high drug tolerance in general but it's still nasty. I went through a couple months of oxy and finally got switched to oxymorphone which I've been on for several years. 5mg twice a day with no increase wanted or needed. I often skip a dose so I'll be more lucid during the day and have no craving when so doing. I rejected Fentanyl (far too strong) and Butrans (barf) which I should have sought were I a junkie.

I'm tired of the junkies getting all the attention when legitimate, provable chronic pain sufferers have to jump through more and more hoops to get medication which keeps them functional. Without effective pain meds (I've tried many with or without prescription) I'd go (back) into extreme sleep deprivation. If you've never been sleep deprived for years, it's no fun and I can see why its an interrogation tool.

Give the junkies free clean smack and they won't steal. They are worthless and can die quietly without disturbing those of us who are good.
>>
>>132827797
Suboxone is a cure for heroin addiction just like heroin was a cure for morphine addiction. Shit you not it was marketed that way
>>
>>132834376
Because we ALL KNOW what happens when you kill yourself.
Because we ALL KNOW what happens when you do drugs.

Both of these things are truly unknown until you do it. You can tell a child the stove is hot, and they will still touch it.

If you are willing to allow someone to control the power of life and death, there is no good reason that they cannot decide it by another mechanism. What people are afraid of is the unknown. Drugs are no more the source of the problem than guns are. People are the problem. Better education might help some. There is no better substitute than experience. Most people have never shot another person. But until they do, it is an unknown variable. Nobody living has ever died. Its an unknown variable. You cannot quantify an unknown as good not bad until you have experienced it. Or, choose not to experience it and just mark "neither" in the yes or no block.

Point still stands that any argument you can apply to guns can apply to drugs. And it should.

Pro 2A-anti war on drugs.
>>
>>132835149
Suboxone is not a "cure." It is a substitute
>>
>>132830186
I've never read the book and even I know why. Illegals are used a drug mules, because if they are charged with any sort of crime they arent imprisoned, they are deported AKA free ticket back home to get more drugs hop with border with again. It's cyclic.
>>
>>132831855
Maybe if his writing wasn't so shit I'd actually care. If you're going to read fascism at least do it right and read early italian fascism.

>>132832356
Maybe if you weren't a complete and total neet, maybe you had a single friend somewhere and he introduced you to drugs and you were too dumb to turn it down. You'd end up here pretty fast.

>>132833946
It's like playing on an electronic keyboard, but instead you use a regular keyboard. Note charts fall down the screen and you play the patterns by pressing the corresponding keys.

Obviously there's not much room for creativity since the songs are mapped out and you just follow the beat provided.
>>
>>132832103
Glad you changed your ways. I lost my wife, apartment, car, multiple jobs, my true friends, basically everything over heroin.

The absolute best thing you can do is leave the retarded druggy culture behind and make amends to you children every single day.
>>
>>132822226
White trash gonna trash and there is no excuse for white people acting like niggers.

BTW manufacturing isn't dead, but the need for dumbasses to screw on lug nuts is going away quickly.

Not the Rust Belt but SC faced a similar decline until it got its shit together and attracted heavy foreign (mostly German!) investment. I can attest to the accuracy of this piece. Besides living here I've done workforce training for our local CC.

http://www.postandcourier.com/business/in-andrews-hopes-for-more-manufacturing-jobs-face-an-industry/article_871ca196-e97f-11e6-bc23-cb0f583d7a93.html
>>
>>132832979
I'm not fat now, I used to be.

>You need friends dude. Good ones who care about you.
No shit dude, and how do you do that?
People avoid you at university because your nose is fucked, and the ones who don't just plain ignore you lose interest when they realize you literally don't know how to hold the simplest form of small talk going.
And at work I'm surrounded by nothing but 50-60 year old ladies, one of whom I surprisingly sort of get along with, but there's no room for any friendships to develop there.

I never had friends in elementary school, I had three in high school/college, but when that ended and you stop seeing people every day I turned out to be incapable of maintaining any of them, except for the one which lead me to drugs.
My social life consists of 4chan.

>Drugs aren't a magic potion to get you there.
They were escapism and comfort. I have never been to parties, or out on town. I have very very rarely done drugs or gone drinking with other people.
The entire backbone of 'you' as a human being developed by socializing as a kid, and for me that never happened. Friendless and bullied, raging mother and father who did nothing but fight and scream. My problem is that I don't understand or relate to people, and I never really have.

There are very few people throughout my life I could communicate with, and the chances that I'll find one now is slim. Those I did get along with I never did their friends again, so I have never been part of a group or clique. I need to sleep, I don't think these blog posts are very interesting to read anyway. Thanks for keeping me company though.
>>
>>132822226
Wow, this is literally the same exact excuse liberals use for why niggers are welfare-leeching drug addicts.

Here's what actually happens: some faggot succumbs to peer pressure from junkies even though we are all well aware of the dangerous effects and addictive qualities of Heroin addiction and his live inevitably spirals into the shitter. All he had to do was decline, but he was more worried about fitting in that moment than anything else. We need less people like this in our society, and the problem is sorting itself out.
>>
>>132820893
Keep telling yourself that bro. I started by popping hydrocodones and 7 years later was smoking heroin. Shooting it doesn't ruin your life, doing it period does.
>>
File: a.jpg (316KB, 1053x843px) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
316KB, 1053x843px
>>132820388
>you'll come out the other end with a burning hatred of illegal Mexican immigrants
but what if i go in the first end with a burning hatred of illegal mexican immigrants. what then?
>>
File: IMG_2694.jpg (2MB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2694.jpg
2MB, 4000x3000px
I got a prescription for eight of these back in February with my latest kidney stone attack, I still have these six left.

I think I'll wait another six months to make sure it doesn't happen again and flush them down the toilet.
>>
>>132823450
Mexicans will fucking WALK across desert to escape shitholes, but Burgers just OD in place.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
>>
>>132820123
This is a slide thread. We all know what to do.....
Except Reddit faggots. They'll feed it
>>
>>132820893
Addictive personalities will glom on to this high and ride it into the fucking ground, tho.
Don't get me wrong, everyone has an addiction to something, but the opiates latch on to the receptors in a specific brain glitch and they're toast.
It certainly didn't help when pharmaceutical companies lied to doctors and said that drugs like OxyContin and hyrdocodone were non-addictive. By the time people actually fucking paid attention to the sheer volume of average people losing their entire livelihood over an addiction, the flood gates had opened and the bell couldn't be unrung.
Now couple that with cartels like Sinaloa lacing the same tabs and heroin with fentanyl and you've got people dying in the basements and bedrooms across the world.
Heroin was at epidemic proportions in the 70s (watch the French Connection or American Gangster) but it wasn't until opiates came into being and the football players or mom that broke her arm got a script for hydros, and all fucking hell broke loose.
It's a fucking mess.
>>
>>132835279
Just like methadone. look how that turned out
>>
>>132820123
You have a shitty inside opiod check system and you want pain as a 5th vital sign.

In Chile we will never have this problem because both public and private opioid circulation is being tracked down like there's no tomorrow. Even if the shittiest seller lost one opioid related dose he will face the law at it's maximum and pay more than US$500.000 per dose
>>
>>132835457
Well, if nothing else you have us faggots to keep you company. Best of luck, and always remember, you aren't alone on the road. We all travel together, but separately. Sleep good anon.
>>
Called this when I was shooting opanas in 2010 and I saw all the reformulation safety pc bs come out. They got every one addicted to pain killers and then let the Mexicans run their heroin through here.
Basically the chinks and the kikes teamed up for opium wars 2.0, revenge of the shickle lost to American enguinity
>>
>>132824126
>We lead dreary fucking lives with no meaning, couple that with no morals, no traditions and no family in a globalist world you end up seeking refuge in escapism, for some that's anime, for others drugs.

That's the excuse of a weakling bitch. You give your own life meaning, it's not handed to you.

We have a weakling bitch problem, but that eventually self-corrects and nothing of value is lost.
>>
>>132835635
sell them faggot
>>
>>132835385
>It's like playing on an electronic keyboard, but instead you use a regular keyboard. Note charts fall down the screen and you play the patterns by pressing the corresponding keys.

Nah dude. It wasn't my first instrument, but I found a busted up full upright piano in the house and that thing sounded so awesome I'll never forgive my parents for leaving it out for trash. One of my favorites was the Level 9 music from Legend of Zelda (the music chip in the NES couldn't keep four parts going all the time, so it was easily adaptable to two hands.)

Then once I got my hands on a bass guitar holy fuck. There's no feel like that feel when you hear yourself rocking out. Half the time all we did was show off and solo like madmen without being able to collaborate.
>>
I'm on 10mg oxycodone right now. Am I degenerate? my sister had a surgery and isnt using them so i been poppin a couple the last few nights.

kinda fun recreation while I make some music.
>>
>>132820123
let em die

https://youtu.be/70E9KA48Sic
>>
Obama turned a blind eye to the mass importation of opiates from China because he's a butthurt nigger that thinks whitey was responsible to the crack epidemic.
>>
>>132835936
Hitler was on so much methadone and goofballs that u shouldn't be ashamed of your perc use
>>
>>132835457
There's no magic answer mate. I'm still a fucking miserable social misfit.

But there are basically two ways to go and if drugs didn't get you there it doesn't matter.
1. You keep trying at it and eventually find something that better than nothing
2. You give up and it's worse and it's fun at first to have reasserted your power over the world by willingly throwing everything away, but then it feels awful unless you kill yourself.

#2 sucks. I often wish I had killed myself.
>>
>>132826543
I'm at least that old, smoked weed like a four stack destroyer, tried everything else in my youth and didn't become an addict. I served a military career (26 year) with no booze or drug issues whatsoever. I'm a widower and signing my wife's DNR order was the toughest thing I've ever done. Still didn't turn into an addict despite chronic pain and (later) taking opioid pain meds for a rekt back and neck. I'm now unable to work due to pain, I'm relatively isolated socially, and still not an addict.

Some personalities feel sorry for themselves and those turn into drunks and junkies. I've never met a drunk or a junkie who wasn't wallowing in self-pity and denial.

You have to be willing to accept that stress and suffering are inherent to life. Pain relief should be directed at getting function and rest as required, not turning into a fucking potato.
>>
>>132835385
I had access to morphine but I never considered using it because I'm not a subhuman. maybe if people weren't degenerates they wouldn't waste money on a few hours of pleasure.
>>
>>132835936
That's literally junkie behavior you faggot. Junkies HOUND surgery patients for their supply. You """people""" make me sick.
>>
>>132820123
Opioids are pretty good stuff though. I was prescribed some Vicodin for pain and never took it, later tried using 1/2 - 1 pill as a sleeping pill and oh boy I loved it.
>>
The issue with rx opiates and to a lesser extent other abusable rx drugs is that they allow addicted people to infinitely rationalize their use.

I worked in an ER and the mindsets of prescription opiate addicts vs street drug addicts are totally different. Don't get me wrong, an addict is essentially and addict and they want their fix. The difference is that on some level a street junkie usually realizes his use is fucking up his life. On some abstract level he can't rationally justify his use, he just becomes resigned to the fact that in all probability it will kill him. I could tolerate street addicts in the ER. If they were up front and didn't have a record of coming regularly we'd give them a small script and some addiction literature to expedite getting them out of the ER as fast as possible. It worked well for everyone. They got a bit of help and didn't piss away anyone's time faking a kidney stone.

Prescription addicts are so much worse. They've usually got massive chips on their shoulders. Street addicts recognize their use/lifestyle is illegitimate so in general they try to keep it secret. Prescription addicts have their addictions essentially validated. It's ok, you have fibromyalgia, have some fentanyl and hydromorphone for break through pain.

Prescription addicts are intolerable. Because their use is justified by an outside authority, they often mentally justify escalating dose.

These people malinger like no one else. Absolutely no one pisses away your time like a chronic pain patient. Also, you pretty much have to play along as they have a medical history. It's like some ridiculous game with these faggots. A junkie is happy if you give him hydros as he'll take anything. Prescription addicts bitch and moan until they get admitted and put on PCA.

Junkies aren't what make doctors jaded as fuck about writing opiate scripts. It's soccer moms who take oxy qid but still have 10/10 breakthrough pain.

t. ER doctor
>>
>>132835635
I got through my kidney stone with just aspirin. I threw the pills they gave me for my widsom teeth into a drawer somwhere and gargled with whiskey.

>trusting the pharmaceutical jew ever
>>
File: 1481956785599.jpg (12KB, 187x204px) Image search: [Google]
1481956785599.jpg
12KB, 187x204px
>>132820123
>>
>>132835865
You said you didn't understand what rhythm games meant, I tried to explain.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o334cZKdk7U

>>132836370
>There's no magic answer mate.
I didn't expect one, mostly venting and waiting to get tired so I can sleep.
Good post though, I am trying to find something that is better than nothing but it's a struggle. It's worse now during summer when I don't have university or work to occupy time with.

I often wish the same thing, but there's always time for that later.
>>
>>132831855
>Hitler cured me of my cocaine addiction.

Pervitin IS more fun.
>>
>>132837013
I don't even remember how many years it went on with my grandma showing all the classic dependency symptoms of opiates, and that on top of whatever 10 other rx drugs. One of my earlier memories of her husband was telling me about all the drugs he had to take to keep his hearr going -- sure didn't help when it became a family secret actually he was a gigantic alcohol. Not even going to tell you that whole story.

And I'm not going to say what drugs said grandma got switched up to. But even though it pisses me off at least she's off the opiates and dying a slow mindless death now.
>>
File: why would you do that.jpg (135KB, 1013x1033px) Image search: [Google]
why would you do that.jpg
135KB, 1013x1033px
>>132837044
>kidney stone
>just aspirin
>>
>>132833240
He should be shunned as a disgrace. We don't do that enough.
>>
>>132820123
paramedics should quit trying to save these fucks when they overdose. let them die.
>>
>>132836602
Idk I feel like u sober fags think you have things figured out, but being a sober straight edged cuck is boring. Sure you can count your sheckles, but what is it all worth if u can't enjoy it
>>
>>132835457
Try meditation and philosophy. Most pain is self-inflicted by mistaken perceptions. You'll enjoy the intellectual exercise and there is ZERO need to actually adopt one philosophy or religion. You can use wisdom anywhere you find it.
>>
>>132837193
>there's always time for that later.
Thinking that was my mistake. There were two times in my life I could have done it.

Or actually three, now that I think of it. That was the time I bought a gun so I could make sure it would end a bad situation turned even worse. Kind of sobering when you keep the gun right next your desk so you can touch it and hold it and keep thinking about how it might work out.

But it definitely gets worse as you get older and you accumulate more responsibilities. I can't tell anybody irl anymore that I still want to just blow my fucking head apart.
>>
tiny 100-word research article helped start the deadly opioid crisis, Canadian study shows
http://news.nationalpost.com/health/canadians-show-how-a-one-paragraph-research-article-helped-create-north-americas-opioid-crisis

>Author of the (((research article)))
It is so common that specialists even have a profile for the most typical victim: non-Hispanic Caucasian male, mid 30s. Initial diagnosis: back pain due to trauma, surgery or degenerative arthritis. And, most remarkably, average time from first prescription to time of overdose death: just 31 months.
When we reached recently retired (((Dr. Hershel Jick))), author of the oft-quoted “1% letter,” he was quick to point out that his statistic was misrepresented
http://jewishnews.com/2016/05/12/doctors-must-lead-us-out-of-our-opioid-abuse-epidemic/

>And the Cohencidences pile up

It was a pleasant, informative break from the grind for a crowd of local doctors: lunch and a series of lectures at Vancouver’s chic Four Seasons Hotel, all presented free by Purdue Pharma, which had just rolled out a new pain drug called OxyContin.

The specialists Purdue paid to speak at the 1997 forum, including Toronto’s Dr. Brian Goldman, who now hosts a popular CBC-Radio show, encouraged doctors to overcome fear of such “opioid” medicines and consider them even for patients with chronic non-cancer pain.

1/2
>>
>>132837823
Similar, Purdue-sponsored talks were held across the country in the following months and years, while sales reps fanned out to visit family doctors and others, promoting the drug’s continuous-release convenience and its supposedly low potential for abuse.
http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/the-selling-of-oxycontin

In 1996, Purdue Pharma introduced OxyContin, a controlled release formulation of oxycodone.[65][66] The product has been a commercial success,[65] and since its introduction, Purdue has earned more than <b>$31 billion from OxyContin</b>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxycodone#History

In 1952, the company was sold to two more doctors, Raymond and Mortimer Sackler, who relocated to the business to Yonkers, New York.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purdue_Pharma

The son of Isaac and Sophie (née Greenberg) sackler Polish Jewish immigrant Brooklyn grocer, Mortimer attended Erasmus Hall High School in his native Brooklyn. Failing to get a Jewish-allotted place in any New York medical school, he sailed steerage to the UK in 1937 and, with the help of Glasgow's Jewish community, enrolled at Glasgow University Anderson College of Medicine.

From 1952 they turned Purdue Pharma into a large privately owned business with products including OxyContin. Using his fortune from pharmaceuticals he became a generous donor to charitable causes across the world.
Jointly with his brothers he endowed the Sackler Faculty of Medicine at Tel Aviv University
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mortimer_Sackler

Many other agencies were involved as well: AMA, CDC, FDA, JAHCO.
>>
>>132837413
I got fucked up by anti-psychotics some quack shrink my parents made me see as a kid put me on. aside from that aspirin I haven't taken anything aside from vitamins and anti-biotics since then.
>>
>>132835569
I was prescribed hydrocodone and oxycodone and didn't fucking like them despite having to be on that shit twice daily for two months due to pain.

I'm a veteran recreational drug user since the 1970s, never addicted, no career damage, can do or not at will. I also have chronic pain and have been offered much stronger shit but prefer lucidity. If I were a junkie I'd have gleefully accepted the offered Fentanyl. (Make me ill, no thanks, fuck that.)

Not everyone is a pussy. Those who are should never do drugs, or booze which kills vastly more people. The alcohol death rate makes the drug problem look like a joke by comparison.
>>
>>132835635
Six ain't gonna do shit. Save for eventual future pain. Beats waiting in agony at some ER if you injure yourself by accident or have another attack.
>>
>>132822226
This is a big problem where I live and went to highschool in central PA. It's also near a major intersection for big state roads, so there's a huge supply.
>>132827862
This is part of why it is normally affordable at first, before you have to buy massive amounts to provide for your tolerance.
>>
>>132837794
I have tried once but didn't have the guts to go through with it. Still, a comfortable thought to know there's always a way out.

If there's one thing I envy americans it's the gun laws. No way in hell you'll be able to buy one here without going through a thousand loops. You need police certification, been a regular user at a gun range for 2+ years, be part of a hunting team and own a certified safe to keep the weapon in.
And then you can only buy shotguns and rifles for hunting, if you want a pistol you'll have to lock it up at your gun range. Then again pulling the trigger probably isn't any easier than doing it another way, I think a passive solution would probably be easiest to go through with.
>>
Sobriety is for faggots, simple as that
>>
>>132837013
Chronic pain patient who agrees with you. Those junkie assholes piss me off every time I go through more hoops for a prescription refill. (My back and neck are so trashed my MRI scares lay people.)

My pain doc visibly enjoys my visits because I brief him properly (we're both vets) have never asked for increased dosage, and am always looking for alternatives to the oxymorphone which mostly works for me. I'm obviously a refreshing change from the waterfall of whiners.
>>
>>132824126
>We lead dreary fucking lives with no meaning, couple that with no morals, no traditions and no family in a globalist world you end up seeking refuge in escapism, for some that's anime, for others drugs.

Excuse ridden horseshit from dumb lazy cunts who want purpose spoonfed to them rather than seeking it themselves, go get good at something, dedicate for it's own sake, get healthy at the same time, live to prove to yourself what your potential is in the finite time you have but no much easier to just sit back and go full "HURRR NO PURPOSE SPONNFEED ME PLX" honestly you people deserve the misery your weak feeble mind lands you in, fuck off untermensch.
>>
>>132827862
The hard drugs are way cheaper than soft drugs like weed, obviously depending somewhat on what it is.

Amphetamines are insanely cheap, and if you are new to them even a little bit will last a long time. Tolerance grows fast and you'll soon use ten times more in a day than you did two weeks prior.
>>
>>132838764
If you do you research first, pulling the trigger is pretty much the best way. You could drug yourself out or whatever as an alternative, but I've seen that go wrong and it's not very good. Once you start looking into the available suicide methods you get surprised how easy it is to go wrong. I knew a another guy who jumped off a bridge once, but he didn't know how to get it done. That was ugly.

Kind of like what happens when you give your life over to drug addiction. I still have that gun and now it's what I keep under my bed if, God forbid, I ever need to point it at somebody else instead of at my brain stem.

The main point is you get to a point where as shitty as it is, you wind up at a place where there are things more important to you than how much you care about your own life.
>>
They're weak minded individuals who cling to being a victim. Those people are lost and should be executed for degenerate behaviour.
>>
>>132820123
Now you fucks actually care about it.
>>
>>132835282
Why would you hate Mexicans for this when its the systems fault? Are you retarded?
>>
>>132839383
>You could drug yourself out or whatever as an alternative, but I've seen that go wrong and it's not very good
Ridicule me if you want, but I always figured tying a loop of steel wire to the headrest of your car and then going driving, possibly drunk, would be a pretty clever way to go about it. You don't need much in terms of speed to sever some artieries.
>>
I had back surgery a couple years back and this shit takes you to another fucking dimension man I've never been one for the herbal hew and I don't drink at all but I could see this becoming my hobby of choice if I had an unlimited supply.
>>
>>132839911
Trying to neck yourself is actually one of the worst ways to go. It would be wrong of me to give you tips on how to do it, but, for instance, start by looking in to everything that goes wrong as a method of state execution, what a "hangman" is, why Saddam Hussein was an embarrassment, death erections, being hanged drawn and quartered, and that's just the best of it.

It's like hoping for the electric chair, the leathal injection, or the gas chamber. It's absolutely horrid when you get it wrong (are you going to cut off the arterial blood flow or wait until the blood-brain barrier breaks apart while your tough is bulging out of your mouth?) Or maybe you wake back up because you only blacked out long enough for your midbrain to force your body to back out and now you're a brain damaged retard?

Might as well slit your wrists in the bathtub. At least if you can get to the point of putting a gun in your mouth and checking in the mirror if you have it aimed properly you can make a realistic decision.
>>
>>132832437
Typical hypocrite tweaker faggot
>>
>>132840454
I am not talking about hanging, I am very aware that it's pretty hard to hang someone. In the middle ages they had people that would hang onto the person being hanged if they failed to dislocate the neck so the strangulation wouldn't take too long. You need about three meters of drop height iirc, and even that is wildly different from person to person.

What I'm talking about is fastening steel wire to either side of the headrest of your car so it forms a loop. You then put your head through and go for a drive. The momentum of your body moving forwards after you crash into something will decapitate you, no hanging or strangulation involved.

Just remove the airbag and make sure you drive at a reasonable speed, even modest speeds would probably sever some arteries.
>>
>>132839911
Considering this conversation got started about LSD, let me tell you something more about a few of my experiences that I really didn't take to heart at first.

>first time had to lock my pocket knife away because it was was starting to scare me
>another time didn't even realize I was about to bash my head in with a brick over the garbage can until the last moment
>went nuts with a pair of pliers to destroy the things I loved
>other stupid shit
>ran from cops, hid from people looking at me, many other cases

All that helped me to better understand myself in the long run. But you want to know the pivotal moment? When shit got so messed up I didn't know what to do anymore I wound up running screaming down the hall for help and a half-friend (at the time he's a friend for life now) asked me if I'd like to sit down and have a beer and watch tv with him.
>>
>>132841300
I'd rather smoke a cig and duck in front of a freight train. That's pretty surefire.

I scoped out a bunch of good places where I could do that without bothering the conductors or the police too much beyond what they have to go through all the time. But it's unfair that you make people have to do that. It really is. I've had to work with some.

And then they're going to autopsy you. So if you have any trace of whatever drugs they test for or whatever then everybody's going to know about it.
>>
SWIM has used almost every drug there is in the past.
SWIM found 10mg hydrocodones to be the best of all worlds. Don't know why they just were a good balance.
SWIM could feel when they had too much and never OD'ed.
SWIM thought oxys were trash and a waste of money. Same for all other stronger painkillers.
SWIM got addicted and felt withdrawal for 2 weeks. Was hell but no worse than nicotine.
SWIM has been sober for almost 10 years.
SWIM didn't find it hard. Even after heroine, coke, bla bla.
SWIM thinks people who OD deserve it.
>>
Mysterious fliers threaten "genocide of the white race"

With the headline "Jobs Jobs Jobs,"

promising to "make you rich if you join us." Then it continued, "we are killing off the entire evil white race by making them addicted to cocaine, crack, spiked marijuana, spice, meth, heroin, hash, and other poisons, to kill them."

They also end with "Latino Power - Viva la Raza."

http://www.10news.com/news/mysterious-filers-threaten-genocide-of-the-white-race
>>
>>132841728
It's much harder than it sounds to walk onto tracks with a train coming, and not even that surefire since there's a very good chance you'll flinch at the last moment and only lose a limb or two. That would be my second choice though, find a bend in the tracks and tie yourself to the crossbeams and then get drunk.

Third alternative would be drowning, but I hear it's one of the more painful ways you can go about dying.
>>
>>132841300
Oh another time one of my best friends tried to kill himself with is car. Actually he tried it more than once, but he was so bad at it nobody thought he was actually trying to kill himself at the time.

Boy did he make himself look like an idiot. And this was a pretty smart guy. But I guess it once again goes to show that sometimes drugs push nutty people over the edge.

Pretty sure the dopamine agonists were the most to blame in that case.
>>
>>132842204
I wouldn't drown myself. Sounds pretty awful.

Not going to tell you what I'd really do with the trains to seal the deal, but I spent a bunch of time mere feet away from them rolling without any thought that they could be a death device.

If you can put a gun in your mouth and look at yourself in the mirror, it's not hard to get messed up and at least if you get your body across one of the rails and not just your head then you're pretty well done.
>>
>>132820123
On 20mg of hydro morphine AMA
>>
>>132820123
>why is it becoming such a huge problem what do (((they))) gain out of this?
Who buys drugs?
Who sells drugs?
Does this have a causative effect by harming society while stoking industries?
>>
>>132820123
>hand out painkillers like candy, get everyone hooked
>Crack down on painkillers, make them harder to prescribe
>Everyone who was hooked on painkillers switches to heroin
>Cut the heroin with fentanyl, watch junkies die

This shit was planned.
>>
>>132841498
I've had three proper bad trips in my life. One of them was when I was planning on jumping infront of a train during a heavy amphetamine comedown, and decided intelligently that I should eat the rest of my lsd so there wouldn't be any drugs laying around. That was about 7 tabs, and it is the most horrifying experience I've ever.. I don't even know how to describe it, like a wake nightmare.

It was night and really dark, it was cold and raining outside and I sat by the tracks for a couple of hours. I tried slicing up my thumb with a knife and then decided I couldn't go through with suicide I went home.

And there I saw extremely vivid hallucinations of my dad running towards me with this crazed look and a giant dick that he carried over his shoulder, while I could hear my dad shout things repeatedly, things I remembered from being a kid, I could hear my mother crying and screaming, I could smell her. And I couldn't close my eyes, even turning on the lights wouldn't get it to stop.
Just really very very messed up, I didn't do lsd for a good year after that.

The other times were much less dramatic, but for some reason every time I start freaking out badly I begin hearing and smelling things from when I was a kid, especially the voice of my mother crying and my dad well, talking down to me.
>>
>>132843397
One time I licked out the rest of one of my bots of liquid LSD without even really thinking about it. The most I'd counted out was 8 tabs by that time and that was pretty crazy and not really what I'd want to be doing normally.

I couldn't even begin to explain what happened in one 4chan post. Time went backward, I met my grandparents from before I was born, and I thought we were all on an asteroid trying to contact any remnants of life remaining in the universe. Thank fucking God I had good friends to go along with it because I thought at the time we were all in the jungle being carpet bombed for a while.
>>
File: mom_of_the_year.jpg (157KB, 980x900px) Image search: [Google]
mom_of_the_year.jpg
157KB, 980x900px
>>132820123
>tfw you get opioid induced psychosis and have no idea why all these junkie retards love this crazy stuff so much.
>>
>>132843746
Which is more or less why I stick to 2-4 tabs these days. Very manageable, good trade-off between potency and control, and you can always smoke some hash half way in to revitalize it a bit.
>>
>>132844061
Oh man did my friends hate me when I told them to smoke weed when the acid was wearing thin. That will make you lose it but quick.

You sound like a fun guy to hang out with. You shouldn't have so much trouble getting friends, even if inside it's just nothing but crippling self-hatred.
>>
>>132839739
Do you think the Mexican is clueless to what is going on? Don't be naive.
>>
>>132820123
i hate hearing their stupid slow slurred fucking voices on the phone ( i work at a call center)
>>
File: IMG_0258.jpg (97KB, 960x746px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0258.jpg
97KB, 960x746px
>>132820123
My dad used to be a complete opioid zombie. He loves xanax too. It's pitiful watching the rest of his brain get stirred around and permanently transformed by substances distributed to the public legally. Opanas, oxy, codeine.. he somehow kept a prescription for all of through dirty docs. He now mainly uses suboxone, which isn't much better imo... just another controlling ass substance that shouldn't of ever been created. Smoke weed kids and never venture farther, susbtance wise.
Thread posts: 260
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.