[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When people argue against anarcho-capitalism, one of the most

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

When people argue against anarcho-capitalism, one of the most common arguments is "but what about the roads?" By asking this, they are implying that the CURRENT system of roads we have know, is an optimal system. That, no matter which ideology we live by, we would still want the vast road system we have right now.

This is the wrong approach...The truth is that we are burdened with an unnatural OVER-ABUNDANCE of roads that has disastrous effects on our way of life. Roads that connect every single town and city and settlement forces multiculturalism upon us at an unnatural pace. The government builds a road through your town and suddenly you are at the mercy of anyone who is traveling by. And it goes without saying that our vast road system causes unfathomable amounts of pollution. Furthermore, reliance on normal roads actually prevents us from exploring superior ways of travel, trade and communication.

If you think about it, the over-abunance of roads actually causes a significant amount of depression in our society. The commute to work, in heavy traffic, is one of the most saddening, soul-destroying rituals of our age. And millions of people have to live next to busy, dirty, noisy roads. The fact that practically everywhere NEEDS roads virtually guarantees that no town or city can actually be totally peaceful or isolated.

So tell me...Is the current system of roads really optimal?
>>
what is with you retards and roads?
>>
>>132820085

I could ask most normal people the same question: what is their obsession with putting roads everywhere?
>>
Ultimately there is not enough effective communication between cars and nothing preventing the highway from being overloaded. Bad communication causes traffic, e.g. chain brake. The poor communication wouldn't be a problem if overloading were prevented. Combine the two and you get stop and go traffic.

The car and vehicle model is fine until too many cars are using the same road.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.