[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Europe is fucked more as each day passes by

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 260895.jpg (112KB, 898x701px) Image search: [Google]
260895.jpg
112KB, 898x701px
How are people allowing the shit happening in Germany, why is no one standing up. I'm talking to you kraut cucks why does no one stand up and kill these "rioters" on the street like muzzies do.
What is going to happen to us after the crisis has completely taken over the west?
>>
In other news: water is fucking wet. Sage
>>
File: 1403862318499.cached.jpg (611KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1403862318499.cached.jpg
611KB, 2000x1333px
This is the future you chose

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-m9A8mY-U0
>>
>>132818306
I asked the krauts a question.. it's weird how none of them are around rn, probably participating in this shitshow.
>>
>>132818004
Except this isn't muzzies doing it. it's kike fuelled anti-establishment hatred. This shit has happened every decade since forever, you 12 year old dumbshit.
>>
>lefties chimping out

This happens all the fucking time, not only in germany,
There are too many of them, why should i risk myself getting injured.
>>
File: HesRightUknow.jpg (714KB, 900x762px) Image search: [Google]
HesRightUknow.jpg
714KB, 900x762px
>>132818004
>TFW you should have fucking listened!
>>
>>132818004

Has it already occured to you that with this Merkel just won the elections? Just like with the Great Migration, voters will identify this problem more with the left and punish them for it. Even though both happened under Merkel's watch.

If you are German and now go out to attack the militant antifa you're just playing into the hands of the left who will then have the chance to play the victim and make this into a matter of "antifascism".

There's no way you can positively influence the situation by streetfighting with the left rabble, while there is no credible right-wing alternative for Merkel atm. Just lean back as everyone in Germany (and beyond) is disgusted with the radical left (even the moderate left), and let the cops fight it out. The uglier the antifa comes across on TV, the better.
>>
the EU funds antifa.
thee protests were planned and allowed to happen.
You really think the EU is shocked by these protests? they happen every time they meet. They could have met somewhere remote so there wouldn't be riots. But no such luck.
>>
>>132822987
still, Hamburg is a shithole full of fucking horrible people. Nothing of value can be lost
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.